A dog followed me home

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chillybanana
So I decided to go out for a walk because I'd been fat and lazy all day, when this dog jumps into the middle of the road and mauls me. I guessed it was with someone nearby so I kept walking, but as I went on it was apparent it was on its own and it kept following me. I didn't recognise it but I thought perhaps it lived near. It then started peeing and I knew it was a girl. smartass She had no identification on her though. But, alas, she followed me all the way home. It was pretty apparent by this point she was lost or something. I couldn't very well take her into my house as we have 4 cats. So I phoned the RSPCA who wouldn't come out unless the dog was injured. Some neighbours phoned some people they knew but no one had any info on the dog. The police were like "Oh, well we might come out later" so I had to like stand in the cold and just play with it and eventually a neighbour took her in for the night.

The end.

Ax3l
It peed? Well, it can only be a girl!

chillybanana
laughing out loud I didn't explain how I came to that conclusion very well!

Ax3l
Well, thank god the dog is okay.

~Wålshy~
you should of kept it

chillybanana
Yeah, the dog is fine. Walshy, we have 4 cats you dumbass, we couldn't have. The police just came round for some details, w00t.

~Wålshy~
making it fight the cats we of been the fun of it. awehawe

Neo Darkhalen

chillybanana

BruceSkywalker
At least the dog is safe and with people who care..

Will you go over and play with the doggy some more?

Barker
The dog mauls you, and you play with it.

Röland
awebrow

chillybanana
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
At least the dog is safe and with people who care..

Will you go over and play with the doggy some more?

Nah, it's with the police now.

BlackSunshine
okay...I wouldnt exactly play with a dog that just mauled meermm.....but to each his own....or something.

chillmeistergen
You were mauled by it? Do you know the meaning of the word?

ScarletSpeed
Yeah Chilli, if you were mauled, you wouldn't really be online right now telling us, now would you ? laughing awecreep

chillybanana
Sorry, that was an extreme exaggeration laughing

Mairuzu
Dogs...

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by chillybanana
Sorry, that was an extreme exaggeration laughing

uh...ya! eek! stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.