What is kabuto?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yungz22
What I really want to know about this character is his Bloodline, his bloodline is unknown does anybody have any thought on what his bloodline might be and is Kabuto stronger than Kakashi, we all know what Orchi said so ignore that, but do u think that Kabuto is stronger that kakashi with this unknown bloodline?

Kento
Don't know about the bloodline or anything but Kabuto isn't up to par with Kakashi. Kakashi is smarter, faster, has more jutsu, and a better fighter.

yungz22
Originally posted by Kento
Don't know about the bloodline or anything but Kabuto isn't up to par with Kakashi. Kakashi is smarter, faster, has more jutsu, and a better fighter.

remember when kabuto's eyes turned red during the chunnin exams and shortly after that he left because he thought his true self would come out

Pyron_Knight

I dunno about you but I think Jiraiya and Orochimaru are credible sources on how good a ninja is. They both said Kabuto was Kakashi-level.

Pyron_Knight
Originally posted by yungz22
remember when kabuto's eyes turned red during the chunnin exams and shortly after that he left because he thought his true self would come out

He probably just means hoe he was when he fought Tsunade and Naruto ie. a sadistic and uncaring monster. He wanted everyone to think he was a kind, mildly-talented ninja, not an evil elite jonin/low kage-level ninja.

Kento
remember when kabuto's eyes turned red during the chunnin exams and shortly after that he left because he thought his true self would come out I know what you were talking about but I have no idea what his bloodline would be or anything.

@Pyron_Knight - Somebody Kakashi level doesn't get beaten by Naruto who isn't even using Kyuubi. He's a medical ninja also. Which haven't ever been shown to be good fighters. Tsunade, Sakura, and Shizune all for example. So even if he had the same level of chakra means little. Not to mention Kakashi has sharingan. Not that he'd really need it. He's still smarter, faster, and knows a lot more jutsu.

Pyron_Knight
Tsunade isn't a good fighter? confused She's the frickin' Hokage and no, she was only second choice because Jiraiya just happened to be in the village which was kinda convenient as opposed to Tsunade who was off God knows where.
She has excellent chakra manipulation and is probably the most physically powerful character in the series except maybe HM Jiraiya.

And Kabuto lost to Plot no Jutsu. What, you telling me a Rasengan to the gut wouldn't hurt Kakashi?

Kento
Having a lot of chakra, and being able to manipulate it good enough to become super strong doesn't make her a good fighter. She was only chosen for Hokage because Jiraiya chose her and she's a Sannin. Even in her fight against a weakned Oro, and Kabuto she didn't show any great fighting skill.

And Kakashi wouldn't have been hit by the Rasengan. Rasengan would take out a lot of people but Naruto isn't skilled enough to hit them.

Pyron_Knight
Well no doubt she's not a technical fighter but neither is Kisame. It doesn't mean they're not powerful ninja who could kick ass. Kimimaro certainly has more "skill" than Tsunade but it won't make him able to beat her.

Also Kabuto basically killed Naruto even as he was hit. It just so happened he somehow survived his heart being struck with no explanation other than Tsunade's tears I guess healed him.
It's Pokemon The First Movie. lol

Kento
Still doesn't take away the fact she's not skilled at fighting. She's also slow. Kisame has his water jutsu and he's shown speed. Tsunade was avoided by somebody (Kabuto) that if chakra meant everything she would have owned without any trouble. She's got exceptional strength and chakra control sure but her real talent is healing not fighting.

That's because Naruto has no skill either...Kakashi could have done the same thing without being captured and hit by the Rasengan. And I'd think Kyuubi's immortality had a little to do with Naruto reviving since Tsunade couldn't heal him. Makes more sense to me.

Pyron_Knight
Well you have to use a little bit of scaling here.Tsunade's speed may not be the highest but she blitzed a Jounin-level character (Shizune) so it has to be up there.
A Jonin should, by the average, definitely be faster than Genin or Chunin.

Kento
Not really. We don't know anything about how a Jonin is determined. After all one of the weakest Genin was able to become Chunin and a lot of Genin were stronger than some Chunin. Shizune also fits in the category of not being a good fighter so she may or may not have speed. Besides Gai and Kakashi could easily blitz Asuma or Kurenai imo and they are all Jonin level. Each ninja has different skills and abilities. Then there is Lee who at one time could blitz nearly any genin (and probably still can blitz over half the rookie 9) yet Neji who isn't near Lee's speed can beat him.

Pyron_Knight
Neji can't beat him.
Even if Neji could compete with Weightless Lee, once Lee opens the Gates Neji has no chance whatsoever.

Kento
Except for Lee has shown more speed even with weights than Neji. Lee was able to completely blitz Naruto, and Sasuke. Sure Sasuke got faster but Naruto sure didn't get that kind of speed and he was able to not be blitzed even close to what Lee did. Lee was always faster than Neji and Neji can still beat him. Sure with gates Lee could probably win but that's also basically a suicide move. Neji is faster than Gaara and has the more durable defense. Gaara's sand moved itself when it saved Gaara while Neji's reaction time would be what would save him. He doesn't even need to get a whole Kaiten out to stop Lee. And as long as he can hold out he has a small chance of winning however slim.

leonheartmm
why do people assume that tsynade was going all out against uro and kabuto? remember, all the sannin have special techniques, and she hasnt even been ina decent fight. btw, medical ninja LIKE kabuto can be very effective fighters. his chakra scalpel and self healing etc are very useful and deadly.

Kento
How about because she was fighting seriously? And she still had a challenge in Kabuto who if she was such a great fighter would have owned easily because they have the same abilities just she has a lot more chakra and is more skilled in healing. Having more chakra in Naruto doesn't suddenly make one unbeatable or anything because everybody uses it in different ways. Some get faster, some get stronger, some use lots of jutsu, some use it for healing, so forth, and so forth. And having medical techniques used for a fight isn't the best when you have to actually hit the person and when you've not shown to be a good fighter. Though I guess she can just destroy the ground. You don't need to be the best fighter if you can just destroy what they are standing on and catch them off guard.

leonheartmm
^i sincerely think u r underestimating her. look at jiraya, who wudv thought he was anything special before his fight against pain?

also i remember sum1 saying once that kabuto was from the fuuma clan or sumthing and was taken up as a child, wudnt that make him a clan member of pain?

Kento
I always thought Jiraiya was something before that. After all he was able to summon Gamabunta while being hardly able to control his chakra. And he's pulled off high level jutsu. He's done a few things before his fight with Pein and none while completely going all out. Tsunade...she fought Kabuto while being serious and didn't completely own him. When two weakened guys (Oro and Jiraiya) look better than you in a fight it's hard to think of her as a good fighter.

leonheartmm
she had her phobia against blood! when that was gone, she took bunta's knife and whacked the hell outta kabuto/uro/manda. she also did the elctricity jutsu. she summoned the slug.

Kento
She showed brute strength..no skill. She grabbed a hold of Oro's tounge and proceeded to beat him when he couldn't dodge. And she summoned the slug which in turn did nothing. And besides Jiriaya summoned Gamabunta while being drugged, and Kabuto summoned Manda while she summoned Katsuya or whatever it's name is while in perfect health. Everything else was medical ninjutsu which is her real skill. Not fighting. And that still doesn't change the fact two weakned Sannin had a better showing than the full strength one.

leonheartmm
sigh, PHOBIA PHOBIA PHOBIA PHOBIA PHOBIA
BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD

Kento
Which she got over, and still didn't show anything besides extreme strength and why she's the best medical ninja.

leonheartmm
yes and again, what did jiraya show in terms of battle jutsus? again, she got over it and as SOON as she did, the fight was over, because of HER. she didnt really HAVE to show anything

Kento
Rasengan, Gamabunta while drugged, the swamp thing, Toad Mouth Jutsu or whatever he used against Kisame, and Itachi.

And it ended because of surprise and the fact that she finally caught Oro who wasn't even close to being at full power. Name one thing that Tsunade has shown that makes her even close to being close to Oro or Jiraiya in power? Nothing. She showed her immense strength, no fighting skill, no kind of powerful fighting jutsu, and incredible medical jutsu which was the reason she was needed anyway. And her blood phobia isn't an excuse as to why she couldn't hit anybody at the start of the fight before it was ever brought up.

Pyron_Knight
Tsunade wasn't at her best in that fight either. She used up energy and chakra chasing Kabuto while he was at his best thanks to the pill.
And again, Kabuto is Kakashi-level according to extremely credible sources. It doesn't matter what it looks like on paper. on paper Gaara has the advantage over Guy but in reality Guy took a blast of his sand like nothing. On paper the Sound 4 at CS2 have a huge variety of techniques but they still only barely beat 2 exhausted Jonin.

Pyron_Knight
She can become practically invincible for a time with Creation/Genesis Rebirth and would easily kill Jiraiya. Oro only survived because of his modified body.

Kento
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
Tsunade wasn't at her best in that fight either. She used up energy and chakra chasing Kabuto while he was at his best thanks to the pill.
And again, Kabuto is Kakashi-level according to extremely credible sources. It doesn't matter what it looks like on paper. on paper Gaara has the advantage over Guy but in reality Guy took a blast of his sand like nothing. On paper the Sound 4 at CS2 have a huge variety of techniques but they still only barely beat 2 exhausted Jonin. Yeah...and Jiraiya or Oro would completely stomp Kakashi or Kabuto. The fact that your using her fight against Kabuto as an excuse makes her seem even weaker.

And not really. Gai is a stronger, faster Lee. So on paper and feats Gai > Gaara. And the sound 4 don't have a variety or attacks. And a huge variety of techniques mean nothing. And those two Jonin could of had a lot of techniques to as doesn't being a Jonin mean you have to be able to use more than one element in Konoha?

Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
She can become practically invincible for a time with Creation/Genesis Rebirth and would easily kill Jiraiya. Oro only survived because of his modified body. Oro also was weakened and got caught because of his long tounge. Jiraiya also fights completely different than Oro. So in the same situation the battle would have been completely different. Heck a unweakened Oro who could use more than his tounge to attack would have been a completely different fight.

Pyron_Knight
How so? You're the one harping on about speed. Name me one speed feat of Jiraiya or Orochimaru.
The taijutsu portion of his fight with Sarutobi was the most pathetic thing ever. Kakashi could blitz his ugly ass no doubt if we go by the wa you're arguing.

On paper Guy should do no better than Lee.
Just looking at theri powers, Gaara has an ever-present multi-defense system and can launch an attack at you with the ground (sinc ehe dums sand all over the place)
Guy just runs fast and hits things.

And what are you talking about the Sound 4 didn't hav ea huge variety of techniques? They've got one who uses a genjutsu flute, another who can pull apart his body on the molecular level and enter opponents, another who can secrete a metal-hard thread for a large set of techniques and well...the last one is just insanely strong.
Seems like quite a good variety to me.

As for using two elements...that isn't that great. It's quality not quantity as low-level jutsu is still low-level jutsu.

That's true. And a non-rusty worn out Tsunade would've been a different fight too though she did have the least handicap of all the Sannin present.

Kento
How about the fact that Kakashi was scared of Orochimaru? And I never said anything about blitzing I said they'd stomp them. Oro knows more high level jutsu than Kakashi or Kabuto, is more powerful than them, and has shown his jutsu and skills. Jiraiya has shown jutsu that they would never escape from, and more power while being mostly a summon huge toads which they aren't beating. Tsunade has shown...she's a brillant user of chakra and medical ninjutsu but no real skill in anything else.

And Gaara has proven Lee moves faster than his sand defense. Gai is stronger, and faster. Lee can break the sand armor. Gai would be able to get pass the sand quicker, and hit harder. On paper Gaara would never be able to hit him because Gai is faster. So yea doesn't work out.q

I thought you meant each one had a variety that's why I said that and said something about two elements. Still a variety of jutsu mean little. Even more so when we don't even know what kinda jutsu the two people they fought had. If you want to say that though even Shikamaru's team had a wide variety of jutsu but they still wouldn't beat Kakashi and Gai. It's also not all about power in Naruto but skill and the type of attacks.

Except if she was really so great she wouldn't have been worn out on such a low level opponent like Kabuto who even if he is Kakashi level shouldn't pose a threat to a Sannin. She may have a lot of chakra but it's not use for fighting. Just like Oro is a ninjutsu user so he'd suck at being a summoner and his taijutsu isn't all that and Jiraiya us a summoner who doesn't know many jutsu Tsunade is a medical ninja who doesn't know many jutsu nor is she a skilled fighter. Maybe my opinion on her will change when she fights to protect Konoha but she hasn't shown anything to warrant a place among Oro and Jiraiya when it comes to fighting. Just like Sakura doesn't warrant a place among Sasuke and Naruto even though she's extremely skilled in medical ninjutsu and can do the amping strength thing and is the Tsunade of team 7.

yungz22
How about the fact that Kakashi was scared of Orochimaru? And I never said anything about blitzing I said they'd stomp them. Oro knows more high level jutsu than Kakashi or Kabuto, is more powerful than them, and has shown his jutsu and skills. Jiraiya has shown jutsu that they would never escape from, and more power while being mostly a summon huge toads which they aren't beating. Tsunade has shown...she's a brillant user of chakra and medical ninjutsu but no real skill in anything else.

And Gaara has proven Lee moves faster than his sand defense. Gai is stronger, and faster. Lee can break the sand armor. Gai would be able to get pass the sand quicker, and hit harder. On paper Gaara would never be able to hit him because Gai is faster. So yea doesn't work out.q

I thought you meant each one had a variety that's why I said that and said something about two elements. Still a variety of jutsu mean little. Even more so when we don't even know what kinda jutsu the two people they fought had. If you want to say that though even Shikamaru's team had a wide variety of jutsu but they still wouldn't beat Kakashi and Gai. It's also not all about power in Naruto but skill and the type of attacks.

Except if she was really so great she wouldn't have been worn out on such a low level opponent like Kabuto who even if he is Kakashi level shouldn't pose a threat to a Sannin. She may have a lot of chakra but it's not use for fighting. Just like Oro is a ninjutsu user so he'd suck at being a summoner and his taijutsu isn't all that and Jiraiya us a summoner who doesn't know many jutsu Tsunade is a medical ninja who doesn't know many jutsu nor is she a skilled fighter. Maybe my opinion on her will change when she fights to protect Konoha but she hasn't shown anything to warrant a place among Oro and Jiraiya when it comes to fighting. Just like Sakura doesn't warrant a place among Sasuke and Naruto even though she's extremely skilled in medical ninjutsu and can do the amping strength thing and is the Tsunade of team 7.

your using the rank of sannin like it means they are goin to win a fight that easily just because the rank is lower here are some examples of how much rank doenst matter.

Naruto is a genin with clearly a chunnin level of skill maybe even jonin. Actually all of the rookie nine proved they should have earned the rank of chunnin/jonin during part 1

Gaara is a kazekage and yet he was still beaten beaten by deidara who was a jonin because if he was a kage im pretty sure he would not have left the village.

And whose to say kakashi cant beat jaraiya the level of sannin is given to those trained under the hokage and kakashi was trained under the 4th. kakashi also has the sharingan plus mangekyou

Also i assume kakashi isnt given the name sannin because jaraiya oro and tsunade were still around

Kento
your using the rank of sannin like it means they are goin to win a fight that easily just because the rank is lower here are some examples of how much rank doenst matter.

Naruto is a genin with clearly a chunnin level of skill maybe even jonin. Actually all of the rookie nine proved they should have earned the rank of chunnin/jonin during part 1

Gaara is a kazekage and yet he was still beaten beaten by deidara who was a jonin because if he was a kage im pretty sure he would not have left the village.

And whose to say kakashi cant beat jaraiya the level of sannin is given to those trained under the hokage and kakashi was trained under the 4th. kakashi also has the sharingan plus mangekyou

Also i assume kakashi isnt given the name sannin because jaraiya oro and tsunade were still around What? I'm saying she isn't great...How does that have to do with me saying her rank. She's a medical Ninja and the best but she's a bad fighter.
Naruto is genin in skill...Jonin in power sure but Naruto is not that skilled.

Deidara beat Gaara because he tricked him...And when did I say rank makes somebody stronger? Others are saying she's a sannin so she should win. Oro and Jiraiya are the powerful fighters of the three while she's the healer. That's why I'm trying to get at. Oro is the ninjutsu, Jiraiya the summoner, and Tsunade ther medical ninja.

Sannin was given to them by their enemy because they survived....Not because they trained under a kage. And Jiraiya would beat Kakashi because Jiraiya is more powerful. Kakashi may know a lot more jutsu and have MS but that doesn't suddenly make him so unbeatable. Not to mention his MS technique has a hard time focusing and Jiraiya uses giant frogs to attack with giant flames. Kakashi wouldn't be fighting Jiraiya he'd be fighting summons. Plus Rasengan > Chidori.

yungz22
What? I'm saying she isn't great...How does that have to do with me saying her rank. She's a medical Ninja and the best but she's a bad fighter.
Naruto is genin in skill...Jonin in power sure but Naruto is not that skilled.

Deidara beat Gaara because he tricked him...And when did I say rank makes somebody stronger? Others are saying she's a sannin so she should win. Oro and Jiraiya are the powerful fighters of the three while she's the healer. That's why I'm trying to get at. Oro is the ninjutsu, Jiraiya the summoner, and Tsunade ther medical ninja.

Sannin was given to them by their enemy because they survived....Not because they trained under a kage. And Jiraiya would beat Kakashi because Jiraiya is more powerful. Kakashi may know a lot more jutsu and have MS but that doesn't suddenly make him so unbeatable. Not to mention his MS technique has a hard time focusing and Jiraiya uses giant frogs to attack with giant flames. Kakashi wouldn't be fighting Jiraiya he'd be fighting summons. Plus Rasengan > Chidori.

kakashi also has rasengan

Kento
Kakashi doesn't use it though..And Jiraiya being stronger one would think his Rasengan is stronger.

razor4life
His is. Did you see that Ultimate Rasengan? That thing was a beast.

yungz22
oh yea and rasengan = chidori if it were stronger naruto would have won both clashes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.