Hulk...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

razor4life
Can someone tell me why a character that has taken on and defeated some of the strongest marvel villains and heroes gets no respect on this forum? The same guy with some of the best feats of strength. The same guy that is feared and sought after by many of the top tier marvel heroes and villains?

Endrict Nuul
Can someone please tell why is there a new post for this and this is not in the huge Hulk thread?

razor4life
I hate the search function here it's broken. I've found it. I'd say thanks but you replied like a dick.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by razor4life
I hate the search function here it's broken. I've found it. I'd say thanks but you replied like a dick. stick out tongue eek!

DigiMark007
There's a guide for the search function in the vs. forum rules. It's very helpful. It's shouldn't be too hard to find the thread, or at least to frame a thread question so that it promotes legit discussion rather than merely using it as a soapbox to gripe.

Beyond that, he's a popular character with wildly varying opinions on him from various members. Saying he gets no respect is looking only at those you disagree with, and ignoring the probably equal number who share your views of a character. KMC's a large forum. There's plenty of respect for any character if you search hard enough.

More than anything, the negative backlash is against those that irrationally defend the Hulk in any situation, not against the character himself. Though Loeb writing him now doesn't really help his rep with the casual crowd either.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.