Pirate Contests

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nanami_XIV
Rouge and I talked about this a LONNNNNNNNG time ago via PMs..I'll try to get in touch with him again and see if it's okay we start it to help bring this place back to life.

Now..if you had to choose between an art contest and a writing contest..which would you pick?

The writing contest would not be very long..most likely a paragraph or two..

This place is just so dead..need to bring it back.

ibd4eva
id have to say writing

IheartPocky
You and Rogue, eh? shifty wacko teehee i dont know what im doing....

ART! I love art. stick out tongue

Nanami_XIV
bangin

So 1 for wrting and 1 for art!

And I remember me and him discussing prizes..hn...don't think we finished that part..-.-

IheartPocky
What kind of prizes can you even give on the internet? blink

Nanami_XIV
I forget what we discussed before..A super-great-pirate sig was one choice..but I totally forget..-.-

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Imma gonna go ahead and say... either works.. stick out tongue

SparrabethRose
Hmmm....if the art is making banners and stuff, then I'm totally in! If it's drawing, well, let's just saw I'm drawing-ly challenged. lol If the art is indeed drawing, then I'm fine with writing. I need to start writing Sparrabeth fics again!

LEWZMP
dis is stoopit

Bwa Ha Ha
LEWZMP......

Never mind.

kam11
art is making banners and stuff, then I'm totally in! If it's drawing, well, let's just saw I'm drawing-ly challenged. lol If the art is indeed drawing, then I'm fine with writing. I need to start writing Sparrabeth fics again!

Bwa Ha Ha
We could just do both(bolth)....

Jacky Sparrow
I prefer writing smile For me it's way easier!!

And ladies I still live wink Meaning I'm back again!!

SparrabethRose
Originally posted by kam11
art is making banners and stuff, then I'm totally in! If it's drawing, well, let's just saw I'm drawing-ly challenged. lol If the art is indeed drawing, then I'm fine with writing. I need to start writing Sparrabeth fics again!

Ummmm....what the heck? You just completely copied what I had said three posts before. confused

I guess I'm still in! big grin

Bwa Ha Ha
LOL to that.

utsav
i am with writing contest 'coz mostly can participate in it while not in art.

Bwa Ha Ha
I think writing's winning....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.