Kratos and Sephiroth vs. Dante and Cloud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

k1Lla441
Kratos from gow2 and all of his powers and weapons maxed
WITH
Sephiroth with all of his powers and weapons from ff7

VS.

Dante at gunslinger fighting style with his guns and swords maxed.
WITH
Cloud with all his weapons and powers.

Well. there you go, now you choose which team is dominant :/

First_Tsurugi06
Team 1. Not only does Cloud (the weakest link here) hold Dante back, but both Kratos and Sephiroth, at their peaks, are more than too powerful for either one on team two to take alone at their peaks. I'll wait for the tread to grow to go deeper into this.

k1Lla441
i was pretty much thinking the same thing, and yea im waiting to for some ignorant fool to come in and say team 2 is gonna win. gives me a reason to argue smile

Burning thought
what do you mean with Dante? is this the most powerful version of Dante?

Cloud is obviously useless garbage but what have you given Dante?

Rascaduanok

ESB -1138
Let's see; Cloud WTFpwns Sephiroth with Omnislash in seconds flat and Dante takes out Kratos.

Solid Durandal
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Let's see; Sephiroth TK's Cloud and breaks his neck at the start, and Kratos sodomizes Dante.

Fixed.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Cloud and Dante win by willpower laughing

Solid Durandal
Sephiroth has more 313

Dark-Jaxx
Terry Bogard beats them all.

Burning thought
I think Dante "could" win

Dark-Jaxx
No he can't. Terry Bogard would solo.

They would be beating him at first, but then, through sheer force of will, he epicly makes a comeback and takes them all out.

Nemesis X
Any team that has Kratos with them, that team wins.

Dark-Jaxx
Not if that team is fighting Terry Bogard.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Solid Durandal
Fixed.

You mean like Sephiroth did in FF7 and Advent Children?

Solid Durandal
You mean like Sephiroth did in FF7 and Advent Children?

Sephiroth actually did TK Cloud in FF7.

So he can TK buildings, but not one single human roll eyes (sarcastic)

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Solid Durandal
Sephiroth actually did TK Cloud in FF7.

So he can TK buildings, but not one single human roll eyes (sarcastic)

Like he did to prevent Cloud from killing him with Omnislash...twice?

Dark-Jaxx
well Omnislash is quicker than using his hand and mentally focusing to stop cloud from using Omnislash...

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
well Omnislash is quicker than using his hand and mentally focusing to stop cloud from using Omnislash...

And Cloud would use Omnislash again to kill Sephiroth

k1Lla441
Dante and kratos take this, and i was referring to dmc 3 dante. you guys need to give cloud a little more credit, didnt he actually beat sephiroth in a fight before? even so, team one still wins, cus kratos pwns :/

Dark-Jaxx
Doesn't Omnislash have to be used when Cloud is in a dire or stressful situation?

Why not just use it at the start of the fight if he can use it anytime?

First_Tsurugi06
Originally posted by k1Lla441
Dante and kratos take this, and i was referring to dmc 3 dante. you guys need to give cloud a little more credit, didnt he actually beat sephiroth in a fight before? even so, team one still wins, cus kratos pwns :/

Cloud's victory over Sephiroth in Advent Children was complete CIS (character induced stupidity), Sephiroth wasn't putting in a full effort against Cloud, wishing to break him down mentally instead. However, he hit a nerve, which enticed Cloud to take Seph by surprise with his ultimate Limit Break. Had Seph used his full effort, he'd've probably won rather soundly. Jumping a few hundred feet in the air with five-foot swords is impressive and all, but that's really about it with Cloud's skill.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
but that's really about it with Cloud's skill.

Which proves too much for Sephiroth to handle.

Solid Durandal
Which proves too much for Sephiroth to handle.

Yet he kicked Zack's ass who does the exact same thing no expression

NonSensi-Klown
I was under the impression that Zack was a weaker version of Cloud.

k1Lla441
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
I was under the impression that Zack was a weaker version of Cloud.

he definitely is.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
I was under the impression that Zack was a weaker version of Cloud. He is.

All of Zack's skill went to cloud, and Cloud has got stronger than Zack in FFVII.

Wil7
Kratos is probably the best dual bladesmen I have ever seen, and Sephiroth is easily the best long swordsmen ever. Kratos can kill Cloud from a distance, and Sephiroth would cut Dante in half. This is a blowout.

Diamond Kisses
Originally posted by Wil7
Kratos is probably the best dual bladesmen I have ever seen, and Sephiroth is easily the best long swordsmen ever. Kratos can kill Cloud from a distance, and Sephiroth would cut Dante in half. This is a blowout.

You have not seen a lot then.

Wil7
You are an idiot. Kratos, and Sephiroth are easily the best swordsmen ever period.

Diamond Kisses
Blind man speaks. They are dwarfed in skills compared to those I am thinking of.

Wil7
Who are you thinking of?

Burning thought
Dante would tool team 1

Diamond Kisses
Claymores for one hmm

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
Claymores for one hmm Are not as skilled as Kratos.

Moreso than Sephiroth though.

Diamond Kisses
From what I have seen, Teresa and Clare quite easily outskill Kratos shrug

Wil7
Then set up a fight between Sephiroth vs Claymores and we will see what people say.

Diamond Kisses
It is against the rules. But Sephiroth would never get a chance to do anything. Who is the better swordsman would not matter since they would speedblitz him.

Wil7
Whatever. I don"t care what you say, Sephiroth would summon his meteors and crush EVERBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diamond Kisses
A summon require a gesture. He does not have that much time on his hands if he fights Claymore stick out tongue Besides, the Claymore would damage him as well shrug

Wil7
Sephiroth rases his hand and they all of the meteors come down. He doesnt really even summon them.

Diamond Kisses
Raising the hand takes time you know. It will be chopped of before he has gotten the chance to use it stick out tongue

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl!
From what I have seen, Teresa and Clare quite easily outskill Kratos shrug Based on...What? The ability to swing a sword really fast anime style?

Kratos has been training in combat since he was a child, he was not only a powerful warrior, but an accomplished war general.

He, as a normal human, fought against overwhelming odds and won.

Kratos is trained in many styles of combat, and effortlessly wields a complicated and unique weapon like chain blades with precision and skill.

Kratos is more skilled.

C. C. Cowgirl!
1. No, not because they swing them fast. I should be insulted for you thinking me thinking that stick out tongue

2. So has Claymore. Since they were children.

3. Clare had barely any Yuki sense and fought with incredible skills. Especially during the Cathedral episode and her fight against Miria. Teresa was able to fight Priscilla, who emitted no Yuki at all. This while at the same time fighting Irene, Sophia and Noelle. She then fought a partially Awakened Priscilla and defeated her. They have both showed great swordsmanship under circumstances where normal Claymore shouldnt because it did not have the natural Claymore touch to the fight

4. The style of combat I can understand why you bring up, but the weapon part really does not matter stick out tongue

5. I disagree. Although this would not be the thread for this debate.

Wil7
He just needs to move his hand. Plus a sheild goes around him.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Since when did Sephiroth have a passive shield around himself?

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl!
1. No, not because they swing them fast. I should be insulted for you thinking me thinking that stick out tongue

2. So has Claymore. Since they were children.

3. Clare had barely any Yuki sense and fought with incredible skills. Especially during the Cathedral episode and her fight against Miria. Teresa was able to fight Priscilla, who emitted no Yuki at all. This while at the same time fighting Irene, Sophia and Noelle. She then fought a partially Awakened Priscilla and defeated her. They have both showed great swordsmanship under circumstances where normal Claymore shouldnt because it did not have the natural Claymore touch to the fight

4. The style of combat I can understand why you bring up, but the weapon part really does not matter stick out tongue

5. I disagree. Although this would not be the thread for this debate. 1. I didn't really think you thought that silly. stick out tongue

I'm just a dick. no expression

2. Were they trained in the art of war though? Tracking down and killing Yoma sure, but not true battlefield combat, and they also had superhuman abilities to rely on, whereas Kratos for most of his life did not. He had to rely on pure skill and brutality.

3. Teresa is also like...The strongest Claymore ever and has vast amounts of Yoki, allowing her to fight at 10% against opponents using 100%.

4. It does, do you think any plain Joe Smoe could wield a weapon like Kratos'?

5. True. 131

C. C. Cowgirl!
1. I didn't really think you thought that silly. stick out tongue

I'm just a dick. no expression

2. Were they trained in the art of war though? Tracking down and killing Yoma sure, but not true battlefield combat, and they also had superhuman abilities to rely on, whereas Kratos for most of his life did not. He had to rely on pure skill and brutality.

3. Teresa is also like...The strongest Claymore ever and has vast amounts of Yoki, allowing her to fight at 10% against opponents using 100%.

4. It does, do you think any plain Joe Smoe could wield a weapon like Kratos'?

5. True. 131

1. You better not 313

2. They did have combat training and it was rather tough. Not everyone survived the training, because they were pushing the Claymores to their limit wink Against eachother, Yoma and that sorta things.

3. Actually she fought an Awakened One at 0%, and defeated her without breaking a sweat flirt

4. Nope. I do not.

5. You bet it is 131

leonheartmm
cloud wins against sephiroth after a fight

dante wins against kratos.

Dark-Jaxx
Kratos could solo though.

Solid Durandal
Originally posted by leonheartmm
cloud wins against sephiroth after a fight

laughing

Wil7
When you are fighting Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts and he is bringing down his meteors and you try to hit him, it doesnt work because there is a skin-tight shield around him.

Dark-Jaxx
Noncanon

Nemesis X
Cloud can defeat Sephiroth on his own but when Kratos has Sephiroth's back, Cloud's head is on a platter (same goes for Dante).

Solid Durandal
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Cloud can defeat Sephiroth on his own

laughing

C. C. Cowgirl!
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Cloud can defeat Sephiroth on his own but when Kratos has Sephiroth's back, Cloud's head is on a platter (same goes for Dante).

Wait. So Cloud can beat Sephiroth. Did you not recently say that Kratos and Sephiroth were two of the most powerful characters in the fictional world? messed

Nemesis X
Well for some reason in the games, Cloud has owned Seph in the past and since Seph is having aid from Kratos, they'll win.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Sephiroth would need Kratos to win, but Kratos would not need Sephiroth to win this stick out tongue

Dark-Jaxx
Exactly.

Thing is, he is basically super cheap by the end of GOW2.

He can control and travel through time at a whim and kill Dante in the past, and actually could kill either of them one on one if he were to fight them directly.

Nemesis X
If Kratos can can go through time, he can kill Cloud's mother so he won't be born and Dante would be all alone in this fight and gets brutally massacred by Kratos and Sephiroth. Simple as that.

Dark-Jaxx
He can travel through time and kill both their mothers if he wants.

Nemesis X
I know Kratos can also do that. I just want to see Dante get slaughtered.

Dark-Jaxx
Me too.

I hate that little prick.

Nemesis X
Who doesn't?

C. C. Cowgirl!
I dont

Dark-Jaxx
Blasphemy.

First_Tsurugi06
Exactly.

Thing is, he is basically super cheap by the end of GOW2.

He can control and travel through time at a whim and kill Dante in the past, and actually could kill either of them one on one if he were to fight them directly.

Could be worse--the OP could have said Kratos with all his powers including God of War powers, which would result in a single-gesture victory for Kratos against either one on team two.

Wil7
I don't hate Dante either.

k1Lla441
Dante cool and all, but looks like megaaaa shit compared to kratos. did you see him lift atlas' hand??? how much could that weigh?? he kills team 2, then in blind rage kills his own team mate, and there fore starts god of war 3. smile

Wil7
People say I give Sephiroth too much credit, but you give Kratos WAY too much credit.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Prime Kratos would take all three.

Dark-Jaxx
Yeah, he would.

And dude...You give Sephiroth so much credit to the point he is the strongest character in fiction.

k1Lla441
Yeah, he would.

And dude...You give Sephiroth so much credit to the point he is the strongest character in fiction.

Yup, completely right, sephiroth aint no match for kratos. kratos dominates, because im pretty sure a mortal than can escape hates is someone you really dont want to mess with....... but kratos takes this definitely. dante may pose a slight threat, but kratos still takes this, even without sephiroths help. IMO i should of made this 3 on 1.

Nemesis X
Videogames shall exist forever and somewhere in the future, someone will make a character more powerful than Kratos and we'll be liking him/her better. How long shall the God of War keep the throne of toughest fighter in the videogame world?

Dark-Jaxx
He isn't even the toughest fighter in videogames.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Not even close.

Dark-Jaxx
Naked Snake is. 131

C. C. Cowgirl!
*Images in head*

Dark-Jaxx
Do tell. 131

k1Lla441
Im pretty sure kratos doesnt need time controlling powers to win this, cus he kill dante, kill cloud, and if sephiroth pissed him off enough then in blind rage he would kill him.

leonheartmm
kratos without his time manipulation powers isnt as strong as cloud or sephiroth, and CERTAINLY isnt as strong as dante.

Wil7
kratos without his time manipulation powers isnt as strong as cloud or sephiroth, and CERTAINLY isnt as strong as dante.

I can't disagree with you on that one.

k1Lla441

Thats a pretty bold statement, since you really have nothing to back up your theory,and i would like you to please explain.

Dark-Jaxx
kratos without his time manipulation powers isnt as strong as cloud or sephiroth, and CERTAINLY isnt as strong as dante. Bull.

Physically, he is more powerful than all three combined.

He has blocked and deflected things far faster than any of them.

He has fought more powerful entities.

He is more durable, able to fly hundreds of feet through thick stone wall ceilings without injury.

He is more versatile than all but maybe Dante.

He possesses much greater weapons, is more skilled, and is more powerful.

And the time powers in turn make him incredibly cheap to use in a vs. debate.

Wil7

I know I said I can't disagree, but what you just said is like taking away Dante's devil state, Sephiroth's sword, and Cloud's sword. You can't take away his time manipulation.

Dark-Jaxx
Yeah there is that too.

k1Lla441
Kratos would bury all three of them, luckily sephiroth is on his team...... anyways kratos could take dante, cus the only thing dante has on kratos is his speed, thats it. cloud has nothing on kratos, and sephiroth has a reach advantage, thats if your not counting typhons bane.

leonheartmm
wil7 i talk about taking away the EXTREME form of time manipulation which equals time travel, because it creates a severe technical power for the wielder. in a way, the wierlder cud go back in time and destroy ANY1, be it mario or be it GALACTUS, before they are born or heck even the universe. but that isnt really representative of their POWERS is it? which is what we are really after, time WARPING/STOPPING/SLOWING DOWN, like dante or dio is sumthing accceptable but not time travel. similar to how some people make the argument that the surfer cud kill galactus by time travelling before he existed.

leonheartmm
Bull.

Physically, he is more powerful than all three combined.

He has blocked and deflected things far faster than any of them.

He has fought more powerful entities.

He is more durable, able to fly hundreds of feet through thick stone wall ceilings without injury.

He is more versatile than all but maybe Dante.

He possesses much greater weapons, is more skilled, and is more powerful.

And the time powers in turn make him incredibly cheap to use in a vs. debate.

1. physically he is much weaker

2. dante has blocked enemeis made of pure lightening and travelling at its speed, as well as enemies made of shadows and travelling at the speed of light, add time manipulation to that and NO, kratos isnt faster

3. he hasnt fought more powerful entities than the despair embodied

4. he isnt durable enough to take attacks from the dispair embodied. greek gods strong as they are, seem to think the world of sparta, the scale isnt the same.

5. weapons, youll have to argue against dante. but he IS the LEAST skilled in the uses compared to any1 else here

6. time manipulation powers resulting in time travel are a walking plot device that can destroy even cosmic beings.

Wil7
But that his is natural power, and you can't take away his natural power. How would you like it if Dante has no devil state. What if Sephiroth used a regular long sword instead of Masamune. What if Cloud could'nt use his omnislash level 5. It is there natural ability.

leonheartmm
not really, he got it after defeating the tri sisters. it wasnt HIS to begin with. and he didnt use it in his fight against zeus. only when he LOST in the end, because of his growing power, did he use it to travel back in time and along with gaea, challenge the weaker olympian gods. its a plot device ability.

Wil7
But he had the ability to stop time in the game. He was able to do it when he beat the tri sisters, and he was able to then use the power. Cloud found the 2nd buster sword, it wasn't his to begin with, but he still has it. If Cloud can use this buster sword, then kratos can use his time manipulaton ability.

leonheartmm
^yes but even dante can both slow down and STOP time. that ability alone wont do much for kratos. its only when his time powers get so big that he can time TRAVEL, that he becomes a plot device. and krato's normal time stopping powers arent indefinite in their limit.

k1Lla441
wil7 i talk about taking away the EXTREME form of time manipulation which equals time travel, because it creates a severe technical power for the wielder. in a way, the wierlder cud go back in time and destroy ANY1, be it mario or be it GALACTUS, before they are born or heck even the universe. but that isnt really representative of their POWERS is it? which is what we are really after, time WARPING/STOPPING/SLOWING DOWN, like dante or dio is sumthing accceptable but not time travel. similar to how some people make the argument that the surfer cud kill galactus by time travelling before he existed.
For starters, I CREATED this thread, so i was the one who said kratos gets all his powers, including going back in time.

no, kratos could not got back in time and kill mario, because thats in a totally different game and timeline.

also, since dante gets his quick silver, i think its pretty fair that kratos gets his time powers, even if they are far more advanced than dantes.

wil7 makes a good point, if you take away one of kratos' powers, then it would change the thread. go ahead and take away his time powers, but while your at it take quick silver away from dante.

even without time conrtol, kratos would pwn dante soooooo bad.

and dont get me wrong, i love devil may cry, i beat the third, 4 , and almost the second one. i loved the game, and dante is too bad ass, but to be honest ( and i think im speaking for everyone) kratos would pwn dante in a heart beat.

leonheartmm
ahhhh, but u DIDNT beat devil may cry 2 did you? otherwise ud have a very different oppinion of dante. the last boss is the game breaker. the immortal god, dispair embodied, and abstract being which is the embodiement of all dispair and truly immortal, not using time manipulation or even devil trigger, dante KILLED him in pure combat.

the ONLY way kratos can beat dante is with his time TRAVELLING powers

First_Tsurugi06
Argosax was neither at full power, nor even the same as its mythical counterpart--which is the problem with DMCs demons; they come from mythologies all around, and if they aren't inanimate objects/weapons (Lucifer, anyone), they're entirely different in concept from their actual mythical counterparts. At least with God of War, the characters, settings, etc. are actually meant to take place in the actual Greek Mythology.

Dark-Jaxx

2. dante has blocked enemeis made of pure lightening and travelling at its speed, as well as enemies made of shadows and travelling at the speed of light, add time manipulation to that and NO, kratos isnt faster

4. he isnt durable enough to take attacks from the dispair embodied. greek gods strong as they are, seem to think the world of sparta, the scale isnt the same.

5. weapons, youll have to argue against dante. but he IS the LEAST skilled in the uses compared to any1 else here

6. time manipulation powers resulting in time travel are a walking plot device that can destroy even cosmic beings. 1. BULL. SHIT. You would have to be a fanboy to think Kratos is physically the weakest here. NO ONE else has shown the strength to stop the Collossus of Rhode's foot from crushing them and then throwing it like a mile away.

2. Prove they all traveled at that speed.

3. Sure he has. Zeus with the Blade of Olympus and the Sisters of Fate for one.

4. And what feats does the Despair Embodied have that make it so UBER POWAFUL!

5. The Blade of Olympus in one swing defeated all the Titans and sent them to Tartarus, no one here's weapons can compete with that. Kratos has been trained in the art of war since a child, like Sephiroth, but unlike Sephiroth who had relatively ridiciulous strength, Kratos was a normal human, but still won wars despite being outnumbered.

6. Kay. And they are still part of his normal powerset.

Wil7
1. BULL. SHIT. You would have to be a fanboy to think Kratos is physically the weakest here. NO ONE else has shown the strength to stop the Collossus of Rhode's foot from crushing them and then throwing it like a mile away.

2. Prove they all traveled at that speed.

3. Sure he has. Zeus with the Blade of Olympus and the Sisters of Fate for one.

4. And what feats does the Despair Embodied have that make it so UBER POWAFUL!

5. The Blade of Olympus in one swing defeated all the Titans and sent them to Tartarus, no one here's weapons can compete with that. Kratos has been trained in the art of war since a child, like Sephiroth, but unlike Sephiroth who had relatively ridiciulous strength, Kratos was a normal human, but still won wars despite being outnumbered.

6. Kay. And they are still part of his normal powerset.

Kratos is not the weakest one of the 4. Cloud is easily the weakest one. Kratos is too strong and too fast, Sephiroth is way too fast, and Dante has too many fighting styles, and weapons.

I don't think they ever did travel at the same speed. I have no idea what he is talking about.

Comepared to these 4, the Despaired Embodied is a little tiny ant. He's nothing.

leonheartmm
1. kratos is a human, and his physical power has him at times straining to pick up large building pillars.

2. shadows move at the speed of SHADOWS, simple. the enemeis in mirrors travel at the speed of reflection, the lightening enemies in dmc1 wer licing lightening, and teh enemeis in devil may cry 4 become a BOLT OF LIGHTENING to quickly travel to different locations, if you want a video, i can find you one.

3. zeus with the blade of olympus isnt as strong as a universal embodiement of an abstract concept. everything in mythology usually happens on a LOCALISED scale{e.g. you cant compare hades in the hercules movie or god of war to "death" in marvel now can you?}

4. being an immortal god who is the very embodeiment of the concept of dispar isnt enough for you? how about the ability to destroy the world or enough power, for which he/she was resummoned?

5. with a single blast dante KILLED the despair embodied. not to mention eternally trapped mundus in another dimension, that makes his guns stronger.

6. again its a plot device, not POWER. its like hmm, ur a billion times more powerful than me but i know JUST the right magical word to say to kill you instantaneously. so i win.

Charlotte DeBel
1. kratos is a human, and his physical power has him at times straining to pick up large building pillars.

2. shadows move at the speed of SHADOWS, simple. the enemeis in mirrors travel at the speed of reflection, the lightening enemies in dmc1 wer licing lightening, and teh enemeis in devil may cry 4 become a BOLT OF LIGHTENING to quickly travel to different locations, if you want a video, i can find you one.

3. zeus with the blade of olympus isnt as strong as a universal embodiement of an abstract concept. everything in mythology usually happens on a LOCALISED scale{e.g. you cant compare hades in the hercules movie or god of war to "death" in marvel now can you?}

4. being an immortal god who is the very embodeiment of the concept of dispar isnt enough for you? how about the ability to destroy the world or enough power, for which he/she was resummoned?

5. with a single blast dante KILLED the despair embodied. not to mention eternally trapped mundus in another dimension, that makes his guns stronger.

6. again its a plot device, not POWER. its like hmm, ur a billion times more powerful than me but i know JUST the right magical word to say to kill you instantaneously. so i win.

Well, Dante has little lifting strength feats...his feats are mostly about force of hits.
And he banished\dispersed physical avatar of Despair Embodied thus banishing him from human realm...Not technically killed him.

As for Blitzes... don't make me go all over that again. Though Blitzes in electric form are one of the most annoying enemies and ARE damn hard to kill (though Omen move of Pandora Box destroys its electrical cloaking).

Dark-Jaxx

6. again its a plot device, not POWER. its like hmm, ur a billion times more powerful than me but i know JUST the right magical word to say to kill you instantaneously. so i win. 1. You clearly have never played God of War or God of War 2 based on this incredibly ignorant statement. Kratos is a Demi-God, he is the son of Zeus. He tossed the well over 100 ton Collossus of Rhodes a mile away, he overpowered a giant(likely also 100 ton) Hydra and impaled its head, he even friggin resisted being crushed by friggin Atlas, who holds up AT LEAST the crust of the planet, if mythology is taken into account it is the sky or the universe. Kratos is physically MUCH stronger than Dante, Sephiroth, and Cloud combined.

2. So this debate again? I guess the "Shadows" in Kingdom Hearts are uber fast now? Being sumthin does not make you as fast as sumthin, Volgin has the power of lightning, he is not lightning speed, and yes, a vid would be nice.

3. Who has no feats. Zeus literally rules over at least the planet with an iron fist, once again if mythology is taken into account it is the universe.

4. No, titles are not feats. And what the hell says he can destroy the planet? And apparently, as Debel said, it was a mortal, physical avatar, in other words, NOT AS STRONG.

5. ...No it doesn't. no expression The Titans are 1,000 foot tall creatures, Atlas has feats that put him on friggin Superman level in physical might almost, and yet Dante's guns are stronger? erm The Blade of Olympus in one blow defeated ALL the Titans.

6. It's within his powerset. Inuyasha's power to insta send you to hell is cheap as shit, yet you don't complain about that.

Burning thought
lol, Leon cna you please seriously get some debating skills, ive looked through this thread and you debate with Jaxx similiar to the way you tried with me, you have a handfull of baseless nonsense and dont seem to even have a singel clue on the unvierse your claiming things against, whats worse you add nothing much to the community apart from flaming half the time.

k1Lla441

6. time manipulation powers resulting in time travel are a walking plot device that can destroy even cosmic beings.

1. Wait, wait ,wait, wait, wait. this has to be joke. i cant believe you just said that.

2.yes, kratos is much faster, because somebody who can block lightning is pretty fast. trust me.

3. agian, im pretty sure this is a joke. if you had a list of all the things kratos has killed in his life, it wouldnt even fit in this thread. half the monsters he has killed are stronger than the dislair embodied.

4. aint durable enough?? he got threw like a mile into 3 rooftops , and got up like it was nothing.

5. since kratos was a kid he was taught to fight, and remember, he is a spartan, and spartans do know how to fight.

6. cheap? ehh, they are, but he definintely wouldnt need them to kill dante or cloud.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.