high times.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wittig
This one time meaning i mean this time I'm really high... How bout any of you?
Tell me about it yo!!!

But seriously... woah.. that felt weird to type.. omg this feels really weird guys... damn...

im screwed... hard.

ok... whats up???????..??

Rogue Jedi
just say no

Kelly_Bean
Get a life.

Scythe
Hahaha, drugs...

Wittig
Lives are gay.
I'm in my own world right now.
Weed...

Rogue Jedi
Next time you wanna roll a fatty, roll over to rehab.

Ax3l
I bet you can fly now. Try it off of a tall structure.

Dark-Jaxx
This one time like me and meh homedoggiedogs was smoking crackz and shit, so like we ran out into t3h streetz all buttassnekkid and started harassing old ladiez and stealin niggas shoes and shit.

Outbound
Had some funny times, funniest was when a bunch of us went walking around the streets picking up garden gnomes and moving them around, I saw a massive concrete one, I tried to pick it up but it was too heavy, a friend tried to pick it up and shattered it (head was hollow), we ran off and a few minutes later heard something like a shotgun blast, was pretty funny. Also took a lounge suite from someones front lawn and took it somewhere, and turned off a few peoples water.

Playing GTA:VC was pretty messed up too, tried to steal someone's car, then they kicked us out and stole it back, pretty common in the game but when we were out of it....it was like the game was playing us.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
This one time like me and meh homedoggiedogs was smoking crackz and shit, so like we ran out into t3h streetz all buttassnekkid and started harassing old ladiez and stealin niggas shoes and shit.
crylaugh

chillmeistergen
I never really do anything that exciting.

I know The Lion King and Home Alone pretty much word for word now, that's about it.

Slay
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Without a doubt the most stupid thing I have ever heard...

Kosta
Good to see so many close minded people here. stick out tongue Theres nothing wrong with a bit of pot every now and then in moderation. No worse than alcohol erm.

Slay
Originally posted by Kosta
Good to see so many close minded people here. stick out tongue Theres nothing wrong with a bit of pot every now and then in moderation. No worse than alcohol erm.
Yeah.

I nearly drowned in a canal in Amsterdam once.

Then again in the port of Rotterdam.

Then, I broke into my neighbour's house, through my basement, and stole their karaoke set.

Which I still have tto this day.

High times, good times, I say.

chillmeistergen
What exactly happens if you do pot to excess? You're sick, that's all really.

Personally, I'd find it very hard to get to that point anymore.

Slay
Originally posted by chillmeistergen

It depends on what kind of person you are I guess. One of my friends is a relaxed guy as it is, and he gets even more relaxed, to the point where it's annoying when he's smoked pot. I'm kindof a loudmouth, and I tend to think I'm B.A. Barracus whenever I smoke.

I never really smoked a lot at one time though. Most of the time it's because I've mixed it with alcohol.

Kosta

There are quite a few risks involved in excess use. Death as a result of illness being one of them.

chillmeistergen
There are quite a few risks involved in excess use. Death as a result of illness being one of them.

As in choking on your own vomit? Yeah, not something that really keeps me up at night.

Kelly_Bean
I never really do anything that exciting.

I know The Lion King and Home Alone pretty much word for word now, that's about it.
Me too, hanuts. Two of my favorite movies.

Dark-Jaxx
Only one person in history has ever ODed on Pot.

Kelly_Bean
Only one person in history has ever ODed on Pot.
In my opinion, OD'ing and losing brain cells from excess/prolonged use are about equal. I know it's not just pot that that happens from, just stating...erm

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
In my opinion, OD'ing and losing brain cells from excess/prolonged use are about equal. I know it's not just pot that that happens from, just stating...erm Oh I know, I'm just stating the facts. I've never touched the stuff personally.

chillmeistergen
It doesn't kill brain cells.

"Government experts now admit that pot doesn't kill brain cells.(8) This myth came from a handful of animal experiments in which structural changes (not actual cell death, as is often alleged) were observed in brain cells of animals exposed to high doses of pot. Many critics still cite the notorious monkey studies of Dr. Robert G. Heath, which purported to find brain damage in three monkeys that had been heavily dosed with cannabis.(9) This work was never replicated and has since been discredited by a pair of better controlled, much larger monkey studies, one by Dr. William Slikker of the National Center for Toxicological Research(10) and the other by Charles Rebert and Gordon Pryor of SRI International.(11) Neither found any evidence of physical alteration in the brains of monkeys exposed to daily doses of pot for up to a year. Human studies of heavy users in Jamaica and Costa Rica found no evidence of abnormalities in brain physiology.(12) Even though there is no evidence that pot causes permanent brain damage, users should be aware that persistent deficits in short-term memory have been noted in chronic, heavy marijuana smokers after 6 to 12 weeks of abstinence.(13) It is worth noting that other drugs, including alcohol, are known to cause brain damage." http://paranoia.lycaeum.org/marijuana/facts/mj-health-mythology.html#myth12

Rogue Jedi
I'm not really against smoking pot, hell, cigarettes are far worse for you. I have done a few different types of drugs, and pot never really had the desired effect on me. It always gave me a headache, that's all. If someone wants to get high, that's their business.

Kelly_Bean

chillmeistergen

Kelly_Bean
In the first hour? Nah, sorry, I don't believe that - there's really no way to measure such a thing accurately, anyway.

It would be folly to say that it doesn't damage your lungs and heart, just as tobacco does. But if the user knows the risks and still decides to take part in drug use, what's the problem?

Edit: I had a proper read of the source. Rather biased, wouldn't you say? Well, government studies usually are.
I meant over a prolonged period of time.

No problem, really. I'm no saint, I do it . I just have a problem who refuse to believe the effects and just think it's an almighty method of temporarily leaving behind their woes with no consequences later on. Not my problem though. kbean

Ripper Jacc
I've never gotten the whole "waste your life away n pot" complex some tend to get when they smoke it. Personally, I'm good with a coupla joints a day for about a week, and then I move on to take a nice little break so that it maintains its effects the next time. Some people have told me that if you smoke it all the time, never breaking, it eventually only will give you a headache. Don't know if it's true, but I like getting knocked on my ass occasionally. Not to mention, if it weren't for the occasional toke, Kit and I probably never would have met, so... Yeah.

Wittig
do it occasionall, its awesome

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Ripper Jacc
Some people have told me that if you smoke it all the time, never breaking, it eventually only will give you a headache. Dunno about that, I used to smoke it maybe once a month or so, and all it did was give me a headache.

Wittig
sucks for you

Rogue Jedi
Not really. I just relied on alcohol and a few other drugs. haermm

Ripper Jacc
You may have never gotten any good stuff. Most that only gives you a headache even if it's been a while, is pretty low-grade.

Rogue Jedi
no, it was good shit, because the people I was with smoked every day and swore it was good.

Dark-Jaxx
That doesn't really prove it is good weed...

Rogue Jedi
they smoked every day all day, I am pretty sure they know the difference.

Mywi
I hate being high

Rogue Jedi
I am high on life.

Kosta
As in choking on your own vomit? Yeah, not something that really keeps me up at night.

No, as in death as a result of illness eg. cancer. I dunno what, or how much of it you smoke, but I've never felt the urge to vomit after smoking pot.

I hate the stigma that pot carries with it just because of a handful of people that **** themselves up on it because they have no self control. I don't argue the fact that prolonged, exess use has adverse effects on ones health, but occasional use, and in moderation will not do any more harm than a few alcoholic beverages.

As far as 'I hate being high', that's completely fair enough, the high isn't enjoyed by everyone, some people hate the effets of alcohol too. It's all relative.

Oh I know, I'm just stating the facts. I've never touched the stuff personally.

That is somewhat true. In excess use, your body can reach a saturation point, where you don't get any higher from smoking, and the continuous smoke inhilation will give you a headache. Those are extreme cases though, and I dont condone that kind of use.

Kosta
The abopve post by me was meant to be quoting this, not the one I accidentally quoted. stick out tongue

Originally posted by Ripper Jacc
Some people have told me that if you smoke it all the time, never breaking, it eventually only will give you a headache.

ragesRemorse
Pot made me lazy and dimwitted.

Peyote and shrooms makes me sharp and energetic eek!

Kosta
ROFL. Nothing like a bit of LSD or psychedelic mushrooms to sharpen one's intellect.

chillmeistergen
No, as in death as a result of illness eg. cancer. I dunno what, or how much of it you smoke, but I've never felt the urge to vomit after smoking pot.

Oh, getting cancer when I'm like 70-odd isn't much of a scary prospect, either.

As for the vomiting thing, I've only ever had it once, a long time ago. Odd that you've never had it or seemingly heard about it; it's called whitying and is a fairly common side effect of excess use.

Scythe
Human lungs can repair any damage in five years worth.

Scythe
Originally posted by Wittig
do it occasionall, its awesome If we have been all for pot smoking, would you have said you do it all the time and that it's awesome?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Scythe
Human lungs can repair any damage in five years worth. yes

Kosta
Oh, getting cancer when I'm like 70-odd isn't much of a scary prospect, either.

As for the vomiting thing, I've only ever had it once, a long time ago. Odd that you've never had it or seemingly heard about it; it's called whitying and is a fairly common side effect of excess use.

I know what 'greening out' means (it's called that here), but I've never smoked myself in to that state, and I've been PLENTY stoned on more than one occasion on oil, hash, and just plain ole buds, to the point where all I could do was lay on the floor unable to move or hardly even hold a train of thought. Therefore I'm not sure how much one would have to smoke to the point where they feel greened out. Seems to me like it would be well past the point where it is enjoyable to smoke, and why do that? As far as cancer though, 70, 90 or 100, no age in my opinion is a good time to have it. You seem to be picking holes in my argument when I'm mostly on YOUR side. I have no problems wit pot, I smoke it fairly often, once a week on average, (Used to smoke it more often than that in the past, but it affected my fitness and my capacity to learn and study) however, I recognize the risks that smoking carries with it, so I chose to do it sparingly. Whether it bothers you that these risks exist in excess use or not is your business, I'm simply stating my opinion. smile

DeNiro
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

its just pot RJ calm down stick out tongue i dont even consider it a drug

to the thread starter i smoke prolly 7 to 8 times a day for the last three years and i bealive that it has made me a better person.

reasons why

it made me want to learn why in school and how things worked
it made me think about people feeling more and how my actiopns affect those people so i am always nice to people who are generally nice to me.
i alway have the glass half full syndromn going
i cant even keep going on i could sit here all day and talk about this

you should look up my speech in the tof about pot i gave it to my argumentive speech class in college

but yea ive pretty much have every story u could think or man ive smoked out of bongs, zongs, gravity bongs, bubblers, steam rollers, pipes, hookas, joints, mostly blunts, gas mask, vaporizer's, apples, chillumns just everything u could smoke out of i have done it im just not going to list all of them.

please any time you want to have a chat about this subject come to the thread and i shall surelly talk to you

ps DONT SMOKE THAT DIRT WEED ONLY SMOKE THAt kill

Kosta
Originally posted by DeNiro
ive smoked out of gas mask

HAHAHA! I bought an old gas mask from an army surplus store to make a gas mask bong out of it. I manged to do so, but have only used it on a couple of occasions, as it is more of a souvenir rather than a utensil stick out tongue. I'll take a photo of it next time I'm at my friend's place, as that is where it currently resides. stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by DeNiro
its just pot RJ calm down stick out tongue i dont even consider it a drug

to the thread starter i smoke prolly 7 to 8 times a day for the last three years and i bealive that it has made me a better person.

reasons why

it made me want to learn why in school and how things worked
it made me think about people feeling more and how my actiopns affect those people so i am always nice to people who are generally nice to me.
i alway have the glass half full syndromn going
i cant even keep going on i could sit here all day and talk about this

you should look up my speech in the tof about pot i gave it to my argumentive speech class in college

but yea ive pretty much have every story u could think or man ive smoked out of bongs, zongs, gravity bongs, bubblers, steam rollers, pipes, hookas, joints, mostly blunts, gas mask, vaporizer's, apples, chillumns just everything u could smoke out of i have done it im just not going to list all of them.

please any time you want to have a chat about this subject come to the thread and i shall surelly talk to you

ps DONT SMOKE THAT DIRT WEED ONLY SMOKE THAt kill I know, I was ****ing around laughing out loud My mom gets high daily, so I kinda am used to it.

DeNiro
To both RJ and KOSTA RJ i wasnt really mad at you or was I evil face

and kosta then sounds tight

my buddy had a bowel called king puff that fit three grams i shit you not in one shot then i took that bowel and put it on the end of a 5 foot golf ball picker upper and by doing so i made a five foot 10 inch steamroller that you couldnt even smoke unless u had someone to light it for u big grin

God i wish this time we were all talking about this in person because i could just ramble on forever about pot i love it i love it i love it lol

Leo.M
As high as you can get, Where you can just sit there in an empty room and everything is moving or talking to you. Where all your pain, worries float away. Where sex just seems that much better. Everything is sex when your high.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.