Galactus vs Tiamut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bouboumaster
After months of evaluation, the great Tiamut finally talk to the World:

"After (Evaluating/Testing) your planet, I, Tiamut, will finally give my judgement. Prepare yourself to know the verdict."

In panic, the Illuminati join together:
Doctor Strange: "Even my magical powers can't match his might. I'm sorry. I can't do nothing."

Reed Richards: "But maybe Tiamut judges that we are good enough. Maybe he will let us live..."

Tony Stark: Sorry Reed, but we can't take the risk of letting him destroy us, if he decides that we aren't good enough, or whatever. We have to strike him with whatever we can. I'll prepare a massive offensive. I'll contact every contries. We'll taking him down.

Namor: "Surfacer, you can count Atlantis on your side too."

Reed: "... Forget that. Tiamut is far to great in power for mere earthlings to beat it. Nobody on Earth have the power to beat him."

Tony Stark: "I know Reed! But we have to try! ... I know you are thinking about something, you have always a plan. What it is?"

Reed Richars get up, without answering, and go away.

Some hours after this meeting, panic in the cities of the Earth begin. But, a spot in the sky appear. And become bigger, and then bigger. While it's approching, people recognise it: It's Taa II. A door open. And tall shadow appear, and begin his drop on Earth.

Galactus, with his loud voice: "Reed Richards! I know you are behind this. I know you well. Why have you distrup Galactus in his premordial task? You shall die!"

Reed: "Listen, Mighty Galactus! Us, the terrans, promise to leave you in peace forever! But we need you, O powerful Devorer!"

Galactus: "In these terms, Mighty Galactus accept. But next time, Reed Richards, you'll face the anger of Galactus!"

Reed explain the situation to Galactus. Galactus go in front of Tiamut.

Tiamut: "I (Know/Recognise) you. You are Galactus, the Devorer. Go away, that I gives my judgment over this planet."

Galactus: "I won't go anywhere, Celestial. I, Galactus, have gives my word in protecting this world for the last time. You must go away, or Mighty Galactus will have to respond to you refue."

Tiamut: "In that case, prepare to (Fight/Die/Be terminated)."

Galactus: "So be it."

The two of them are fighting on earth. Both of them want to minimize the destruction of the planet, but they have to attack each other. Galactus is at normal power, without the PIS he have been victim over the years.

Fight 1: Makari vs Silver Surfer

Fight 2: Tiamut vs Galactus

skyfather
1surfer
2galactus

Bouboumaster
bump

guy222
Don't know the true extent of Makkari's powers

U know my answer, good friend regarding Tiamut and Galactus smile

Utrigita
Galactus for the win.

(what did reed do that can call Galactus to earth in Taa II)

joesdabest1
G 1 shots with the UN.

Even without it, I think a non-jobbing G should win it easily.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Utrigita
Galactus for the win.

(what did reed do that can call Galactus to earth in Taa II) not sure what the thread maker did, but reed could just reconstruct the "horn of galactus" gabrial lan the air-walker used to summon galactus to a world. i would put that in there if i wrote this story. *shrugs*

Knowsbleed33
Surfer
Tiamut

Bouboumaster
Galactus for the win.

(what did reed do that can call Galactus to earth in Taa II)

He call him on his cell cool

Endless Mike
Tiamut is weakened, he can't even destroy the entire solar system at this point.

A weakened and starving Galactus vaporized 3 star systems in Annihilation

Utrigita
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
He call him on his cell cool

Does that cell have the form of the UN?

Bouboumaster
Does that cell have the form of the UN?

Galactus have a IPhone

Utrigita
laughing out loud

occultdestroyer
1 - SS
2 - Stalemate

the Darkone
Galactus, wins this. Stated by the watcher Galactus can destroyed the universe 10x over on his own powers with out UN. Eternity considers Galactus his equal.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by the Darkone
Eternity considers Galactus his equal.
no

guy222
Me, Utrigita and Tenebrous have had wonderful talks regarding these two incredible characters

Lets be fair to Tiamut. When he awoke, Uatu couldn't see and Galactus was afraid

Someone mentioned he can't destroy the entire solar system. That's silly because in Gaiman's incredible run Tiamut was at full power and glory

Last time, we saw Big G. Professor Hulk captured Galactus

I don't like the latter because Marvel portrays G as the biggest jobber and that's terrible

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by guy222
Me, Utrigita and Tenebrous have had wonderful talks regarding these two incredible characters

Lets be fair to Tiamut. When he awoke, Uatu couldn't see and Galactus was afraid

Someone mentioned he can't destroy the entire solar system. That's silly because in Gaiman's incredible run Tiamut was at full power and glory

I don't like the latter because Marvel portrays G as the biggest jobber and that's terrible

Terrible is the right word, indeed

the Darkone
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
no

Uh, yes.

It's been stated by Eternity himself. Galactus is a force of nature on a cosmic scale.

skyfather
galactus stomps tiamut

Utrigita
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
no

yes

Mighty Saxon
big G for the win

Endless Mike

It's from the most recent Eternals series and is canon.

Unless Tiamut is lying for some reason.

guy222
I know all about Tiamut good friend

My point was Gaiman's run, he was at full power and glory. The two brothers who write the new series, he's been depowered. Kinda silly. IMO. But I like the direction its goin

Me and my buddies at ICT had the same discussion whether Tiamut is lying. I don't think so

Endless Mike
Well I guess we'll find out soon

guy222
We will buddy

Awaiting the coming of the Horde

janus77
when did Professor Hulk capture Galactus?
how?
where?
how did I miss that?? no

Lord S
Originally posted by the Darkone
Uh, yes.

It's been stated by Eternity himself. Galactus is a force of nature on a cosmic scale. But how does that make him Eternity's equal...I terms of power?

Galactus may be equal to Eternity in importance, but power and importance are two different things.

I choose Tiamut, because he supposedly scares Galactus...that is if you believe who was narrating that sequence in 'Eternals', (I can't remember...was it Sprite?)

guy222
Originally posted by janus77
when did Professor Hulk capture Galactus?
how?
where?
how did I miss that?? no

Latest FF which is just terrible

guy222
Originally posted by Lord S
But how does that make him Eternity's equal...I terms of power?

Galactus may be equal to Eternity in importance, but power and importance are two different things.

I choose Tiamut, because he supposedly scares Galactus...that is if you believe who was narrating that sequence in 'Eternals', (I can't remember...was it Sprite?)

Tiamut speaking

Eternity has recreated Earth

Priest
Latest FF which is just terrible
Got a scan? eek!

Tenebrous

Guy knows my response...though Endless Mike pretty much summed it up for me.

To be fair Tiamut seems to have the same variation in the scope of his powers (lately) as Galactus has had for quite some time.

Also, that professor hulk thing was just complete and utter inept writing...why copy what was done in Annihilation 2 years ago, and be a poor imitation as well? The contrast with G's recent portrayal in Nova also makes a stark contrast.

Who's writing FF now...I think it's Waid?

guy222
I'll say it even better. Its **** writing

janus77
jesus, what are they trying to do to Galactus? no expression

oh and how do I get my hands on the torrent? shifty

Red Hulk

Lord S
Originally posted by janus77
jesus, what are they trying to do to Galactus? no expression/B] Could be worse...could be Bendis writing.

Actually that would be better...then there would be a chance that Galactus is a Skrull.

guy222
Originally posted by Priest
Got a scan? eek!

Morning buddy

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/706447_Fantastic_Four_559_Zone-Megan_pg22-23.jpg

Knowsbleed33
I think we're looking at the scan the wrong way. Notice the spaced out look, the red eyes?

guy222
Skrull maybe

Knowsbleed33
Nah, I think Galactus has been passing the dutchie to the left hand side.

Mindset
well he does always have the munchies

Red Hulk

Bouboumaster
Morning buddy

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/706447_Fantastic_Four_559_Zone-Megan_pg22-23.jpg

This is always painful to watch.

guy222
I agree. That's terrible

psycho gundam
maybe galactus ate the collector's planet where he stores all his fine wines and liquors from around the universe.... *shrugs*

that scan is basically this:

http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/3161/drunkshamed143ml8.th.jpg

just on cosmic levels smile

Bouboumaster
LOL!

PillarofOsiris
bump

Utrigita
The only thing I'm really interested in knowing is how many planets he has fed on prior to this engagement.

Slaanesh
1. Surfer
2. since it's regular Galactus..Tiamut win this without much trouble..

TheGodKiller
Tiamut .

PillarofOsiris
The only thing I'm really interested in knowing is how many planets he has fed on prior to this engagement.

How many do you think he'd have to consume to win convincingly?

whacknasty
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris

A question sort of linked to that... Is it the literal size of the planet that determines how well it feeds G? so actual core energies and such, or population or some other variable?

Utrigita
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris

Based on his showing against the four mad celestials I would say anything from 2-4, 4 being the sure number.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.