dracule hawkeye mihawk vs seshomoru

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Man of Christ
for those of you who dont know who dracule is, he is an antagonist from the show "one pice" who ate the fofrbidden fruit and as a result he has exceptionally advanced swordsman skills and blocked cannon balls with his long sword and even stopped zorros 3 sword oni giri with a mere dagger thats how uber he is.

i think you all are all too familiar with seshomorou.

assuming they both fight at thier best, all out, who wins?

Endless Mike
Considering Mihawk is a Shichibukai, and we've seen how powerful they are in the more recent chapters (Moria and Kuma, for example), I would say he wins easily

Dark-Jaxx
Mihawk casually destroyed an entire pirate crew nuimbering in the thousands by chopping their ships to ribbons.

He is quick enough to casually block bullet simply by turning his sword.

He was a match for Shanks, one of the Yonkou.

I would say he wins handily.

gryphon28
sesshomaru has this

Pyron_Express
Mihawk has this in the bag.

gryphon28
sesshomaru probably wouldn't even fight

Dark-Jaxx
That would be kinda stupid to not fight a much stronger opponent who wants to kill you.

gryphon28
He wouldn't want to fight him because he is beneath him/ weaker

Dark-Jaxx
But he is not.

He easily deflects bullets.

He cuts huge ships in half.

With one hand, using a tiny knife, he blocked all three swords from Roronoa Zoro, who can throw chunks of buildings.

gryphon28
sesshomaru in one of his most weakened states deflected about 20 bullets and with a lift of his finger can easily melt a ship

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by gryphon28
sesshomaru in one of his most weakened states deflected about 20 bullets and with a lift of his finger can easily melt a ship confused

When? no expression

gryphon28
It was episode 133 or 134

gryphon28
Told you sessh would most likely win

Dark-Jaxx
I never looked.

Am too lazy...And I don't really care. laughing out loud

gryphon28
shut up

Endless Mike
That was a filler anyway

Read the latest chapters of One Piece to see how strong the Shichibukai are

Dark-Jaxx
I know how strong they are.

Crocodile could cause sandstorms, make sand whirlpools, and could drain the moisture of any object.

Moria can steal shadows, make zombies with shadows, make a shadow copy, and absorb shadows to boost his power.

Kuma is a cyborg who is literally able to move the air around him, achieving lightspeed.

gryphon28
Wow roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.