Original Human Torch VS. Gambit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

namorsubby
i figured since i'm doing my best to spread word of Jim Hammond,and i currently have gambit on the brain,i'd make a vs topic with both of them in it.

if you want info on OHT,check the 1st link.oh, and Torch FTW

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/namorsubby/original%20human%20torch/MarvelsLarge00-03.jpg
VS.
http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o235/Iria_hunter/animated/gambit.jpg

vansonbee
Human Torch 10/10 ....

...SICK HIM MINDSET!!! 2guns

namorsubby
dagnabbit.i thought the bright pictures would help draw attention.

SuperiorTech
You must not like gambit

namorsubby
naw.actually,back in the day,he was one of my all time favs.i guess i just became uninterested in him.still think his power's cool though.

i just made the match because i was thinking of gambit yesterday due to another topic and i wanted to do a thread with Jim Hammond.

Dr Hackenbush
Originally posted by namorsubby
naw.actually,back in the day,he was one of my all time favs.i guess i just became uninterested in him.still think his power's cool though.

i just made the match because i was thinking of gambit yesterday due to another topic and i wanted to do a thread with Jim Hammond.

but to post a spite thread just to see everyone say your favorite character wins?

Endrict Nuul
HT 10/10 stomps.

namorsubby
Originally posted by Dr Hackenbush
but to post a spite thread just to see everyone say your favorite character wins? he's not my fav character(there's spidey then batman then namor).and i didn't make it out of spite.not many know of jim hammond.i wanted to give them a reason to visit the link.not many do,so i kinda feel like i'm talking to myself over there.so yeah,i had a "hidden" agenda,but is wasn't spite.

StyleTime
This is a bit of a mismatch. Human Torch wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.