Train

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deathbycorn
This remake of Terror Train doesn't look that bad. I'm watching it when it comes out. Supposedly its not really a remake but I'm saying it is untill I see it. Looks fairly gory and will probably be Midnight Meat Train's competition on DVD.

http://www.worstpreviews.com/images/posters/train/train1_small.jpg

DnySzNHABXc

MildPossession
Wow, Hostel on a train... the sex/nudity stuff at the start, like Hostel, then the 'torture' for the second half, like Hostel. But instead of in a Hostel, it's on a moving train...

Looks crap.

papabeard
The original is a second tier 80's slasher par excellence, this so called remake is shocking, it started as a supposed straight remake then became a remake in name only.

deathbycorn
Originally posted by MildPossession
Wow, Hostel on a train... the sex/nudity stuff at the start, like Hostel, then the 'torture' for the second half, like Hostel. But instead of in a Hostel, it's on a moving train...

Looks crap.

Have you seen Terror Train? It looks like Terror Train, not Hostel.

papabeard
It so looks like Hostel on a train, and its called TRAIN, like Hostel was called HOSTEL, the similarities are numerous. big grin and have you seen Terror Train, it looks nothing like Terror Train apart from the train. smile

MildPossession
I have seen the original Deathbycorn, and it looks nothing like it except for students on a train...

Do I see that magician!! Noooooooooooo stick out tongue

papabeard
David Copperfield Rules!

MildPossession
I couldn't think of the name before, so said the magician lol. Yes, him!!

steverules
Looks terrible...the only good part was the boobs

MildPossession
There is a SECOND remake of Terror Train coming out too:

Producer Phillip Goldfine (LOST BOYS THE TRIBE) of Steamroller Productions is moving ahead on remake of TERROR TRAIN that will stay true to the spirit of the original. Jamie Lee Curtis starred in Roger Spottiswoode's 1980 slasher entry about a slasher onboard a crowded train of partying college students. As everyone is in fancy dress, the killer is able to use various costumes to carry out his killings.

Goldfine has not snared a writer or director yet but he would like to get the film ready for release next Fall. Writer-director Gideon Raff got to work on a remake of the project last year and subsequently changed the film significantly. Thora Birch stars in that 'rival' version entitled simply TRAIN, and no release date for it has yet been set.

MildPossession
Train release news:

Lionsgate has acquired Gideon Raff's TRAIN, the quasi-remake of the Jamie Lee Curtis starrer from 1980 TERROR TRAIN. No word yet on if the film will hit theaters or go direct-to-DVD/Blu-ray, but what we did learn is that the MPAA awarded the film with an NC-17. Raff, who also penned the film, will be heading back into the editing bay to trim the film for an R-rating.

Take a risk and release it in the NC 17 state!

MildPossession
Can see the international trailer here on the official Japanese website: http://www.terror-train.jp/

The director mentioned it's going in the direction of extreme like the Hostel films(so Hostel on a Train was right...).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.