DeNiro doing hisJOKER impressions on youtube!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
Hello my KMC'ers this is I DeNiro ive been so busy with going to real school and on my way to acting school that i havent had a chance to be on kmc. I Miss all of you and will get back into kmc now that i have more time because this place is great and so are u guys but yea besides all the mushy gooshy bullshit.

If you would like to see my joker impressions on youtube search on youtube for

joker impressions GarymfingVal or just go to GarymfingVal and all my impressions are right there. tell me what you think on youtube though thanks DeNiro

Ps i better not get any ****in newbies saying how this is spam or something so yea lol

ScarletSpeed
haha, well done man,

I like it alot, I like the whole eye rolling and lip licking thing you had going on,

Scythe
I was thinkin' Robert Deniro was doing this, that would be something to look at right there.

ScarletSpeed
yeah man, that's what I thought at first laughing

DeNiro
No me DeNiro lol thanks guys tell me what you think i should do differntly please thanks

ScarletSpeed
when you said,

"WHY SO SERIOUS"

I don't think you milked it enough,

maybe try making your voice more gritty for that part, and deeper and a bit louder.

just my opinion though stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by DeNiro
No me DeNiro lol thanks guys tell me what you think i should do differntly please thanks D!!!!!!!!!! eek!

Scythe
I wanted to hear the Joker say: "Say 'ello to Mai lil' fren'd Batman"

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Scythe
I wanted to hear the Joker say: "Say 'ello to Mai lil' fren'd Batman"

Deniro never said that in his movies awecreep

Scythe
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
Deniro never said that in his movies awecreep I know, I just wanted to hear Al Pacino as the Joker say that, and I wanted to hear Robert Deniro as the Joker say: "I have nipples Batman, can you milk me?"

ScarletSpeed
I know, I just wanted to hear Al Pacino as the Joker say that, and I wanted to hear Robert Deniro as the Joker say: "I have nipples Batman, can you milk me?"

sounds like a regular saturday night.

Scythe
sounds like a regular saturday night. That's the fourth time I've heard that today, is it an expression? I have no clue.

ScarletSpeed
That's the fourth time I've heard that today, is it an expression? I have no clue.

what ? laughing

not that I know of laughing

Scythe
what ? laughing

not that I know of laughing Yeah! It's weird! I got off the phone with some dude about moving furniture and he asked me what I had planned, I told him not much and he said: "Oy vey, sounds like a regular saturday night, good to hear" and shortly after that I was at the grocery store and the lady ringing me up said, got anything planned? I told her I was going with my friend to adopt a homeless doggy and teach it some new tricks while taking my goat out to the sick kids hospital again and she says: "Boy howdy, sounds like a regular saturday night to me!" WTF?

Outbound
Cool, one of the best ones Ive seen thumb up

ScarletSpeed
Yeah! It's weird! I got off the phone with some dude about moving furniture and he asked me what I had planned, I told him not much and he said: "Oy vey, sounds like a regular saturday night, good to hear" and shortly after that I was at the grocery store and the lady ringing me up said, got anything planned? I told her I was going with my friend to adopt a homeless doggy and teach it some new tricks while taking my goat out to the sick kids hospital again and she says: "Boy howdy, sounds like a regular saturday night to me!" WTF?

laughing

dude, I was the dude, and I was the lady at the grocery store

Neo Darkhalen
laughing

dude, I was the dude, and I was the lady at the grocery store

no expression

I knew it mmm

Anyway good job on that one DN.

DeNiro
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
D!!!!!!!!!! eek!

I love you RJ your => cool haha

Kosta
Good stuff, dude, I'm impressed. I agree with Scarlet speed though, the 'Why so serious?' part needs to be more gritty. Apart from that it's spot on. smile

DeNiro
when you said,

"WHY SO SERIOUS"

maybe try making your voice more gritty for that part, and deeper and a bit louder.

I totally agree keep on with the comments of what u guys think i should do to make it better

o by the way batman did milk my nips and boy howdy they were tender Happy Dance

DeNiro
Originally posted by Kosta
Good stuff, dude, I'm impressed. I agree with Scarlet speed though, the 'Why so serious?' part needs to be more gritty. Apart from that it's spot on. smile

thank you kosta

noone has said anything about the mob scene i thought that part needed alot of work i guess not maybe lol

ScarletSpeed
I totally agree keep on with the comments of what u thinks i really do want that kind of in put yo

o by the way batman did milk my nips and boy howdy they were tender Happy Dance

I watched the rest of them,

I liked the magic trick one smile

you really got into that one,

oh and I have watched many other joker impressions, and they all totally take the licking and eye rolling too far, you got it just right.

Kosta
thank you kosta

noone has said anything about the mob scene i thought that part needed alot of work i guess not maybe lol

Haven't watched it yet. My interwebs is shite. Takes it's time. stick out tongue

DeNiro
Haven't watched it yet. My interwebs is shite. Takes it's time. stick out tongue

Thats cool. i still love you confused Happy Dance

DeNiro
I watched the rest of them,

I liked the magic trick one smile

you really got into that one,

oh and I have watched many other joker impressions, and they all totally take the licking and eye rolling too far, you got it just right.

omg you are ****ing right those ****ers act like they never even seen the ****ing movie. Wait till you see the scene when the joker is filming the fake batman i got that one down ill post it like in a few days

ScarletSpeed
omg you are ****ing right those ****ers act like they never even seen the ****ing movie. Wait till you see the scene when the joker is filming the fake batman i got that one down ill post it like in a few days

yeah I know laughing

can't wait big grin

DeNiro
yeah I know laughing

can't wait big grin

thanks

man i missed this place and if u keep complimenting me u might just be my new favorite stick out tongue naw but really thanks your the best for watching them i apperciate it.

DeNiro
yeah I know laughing

can't wait big grin

So how long u been on kmc? i know i could just look it up but id rather just ask big grin

ScarletSpeed
no worries man, I'm everyone's favourite awecreep

DeNiro
no worries man, I'm everyone's favourite awecreep

well actually => Happy Dance hes my favorite just because he looks like raz

o shit maybe i should look and see if hes around to hear

"looks around"

nope were good phew Happy Dance

ScarletSpeed
laughing

Raz look like nothing,

he is just some sort of robotic programme, programmed to control KMC and it's army of mods/minions

Kosta
Actually theres an RL picture of Raz in the Official members picture thread somewhere.

Beware though, anyone who lays eyes on him turns in to stone.

DeNiro
Actually theres an RL picture of Raz in the Official members picture thread somewhere.

Beware though, anyone who lays eyes on him turns in to stone.

laughing

actually my weiner just turns to stone when i look at Raz he is so hot eek!

Selphie
Wait, I came into this thread to see a video... where is it?

EDIT: I didn't read. Hahahaha! I will look it up.

Selphie
Wow, great job thumb up

Ladyluck
Good job! Could use a bit of fine tuning but I'm impressed big grin

DeNiro
Originally posted by Selphie
Wow, great job thumb up

omg that is so funny your two posts i think i laughed for seriously 5 seconds if not more stick out tongue

thank you though i appreciate it

Selphie
Just me, or is he hot?

Wonder what ya look like without the make up!

But then again, I really thought Ledger was smokin' hot with the make up, and not so hot without.

Selphie
omg that is so funny your two posts i think i laughed for seriously 5 seconds if not more stick out tongue

thank you though i appreciate it

Glad I made you laugh, I felt like an idiot after posting that, but at least it made someone laugh, hah!

DeNiro
Just me, or is he hot?

Wonder what ya look like without the make up!

But then again, I really thought Ledger was smokin' hot with the make up, and not so hot without.

Why thank you if you would like to see a pic of me without the make up go to www.myspace.com/swollness

ill even put up my old photo when i was huge

Selphie
Why thank you if you would like to see a pic of me without the make up go to www.myspace.com/swollness

ill even put up my old photo when i was huge

Cute!

To be honest, I was expecting you to be some buff as f*ck body builder with your sig and avy, hahaha. But I like you the way you are, A LOT more than that, hahahaha.

Ladyluck
Cute!

To be honest, I was expecting you to be some buff as f*ck body builder with your sig and avy, hahaha. But I like you the way you are, A LOT more than that, hahahaha.

laughing Me too, but it turns out he's totally hot.

DeNiro
I used to be 40 pounds heavier of muscle but yea started smoking pot lol o well thank you, you guess are making me => embarrasment

Toku King
Great job with the impressions, but you need to be more explosive.

ScarletSpeed
Cute!

me too, only I don't think he's hot, cause that would be gay,

but I think he's pretty cool awecreep

Selphie
me too, only I don't think he's hot, cause that would be gay,

but I think he's pretty cool awecreep

mhm

Whatever, DeNiro's the new Scarlet

ScarletSpeed
mhm

Whatever, DeNiro's the new Scarlet

no expression

wait, that makes no sense, DeNiro has been here longer than me laughing

no one can fill my shoes awecreep

I could put on joker makeup, and you would be creaming in your panties peaches

DeNiro
no expression

what now ***** evil face

jk or am i evil face

Selphie
no expression

Yeah, but you were like, the DeNiro when he was gone, but he's back, so you lose, SECOND PLACE!

Hmm, you would make me cream, but it'd be re-creaming, because DeNiro was already successful peaches

ScarletSpeed
Yeah, but you were like, the DeNiro when he was gone, but he's back, so you lose, SECOND PLACE!

Hmm, you would make me cream, but it'd be re-creaming, because DeNiro was already successful peaches Originally posted by DeNiro
what now ***** evil face

jk or am i evil face

ScarletSpeed
love me!!!

uVf940pO5ME

Selphie
Go away, second place

ScarletSpeed
cry

Strangelove
Not bad, DeNiro.

DeNiro
I didnt know what to quote because everything was so funny but everyone is number one in my eyes but yea she is right you cant un cream shit man erm

ScarletSpeed
ewww, you can't uncream shit ?

pshhhd, I've seen it done.

DeNiro
Originally posted by Strangelove
Not bad, DeNiro.

WHAT IS UP eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek!

Strangelove
NOT MUCH MAN, HOW'RE YOU???? eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek!

You might not remember me, but I used to be Soth mmm

DeNiro
NOT MUCH MAN, HOW'RE YOU???? eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek!

You might not remember me, but I used to be Soth mmm

**** yea how u been hows life shit i love talking to all u guys again

Strangelove
Yeah, I never really left laughing

DeNiro
thats sweet laughing i swear it will be like 2020 and we might run intoeachother again on kmc you know

Phucked Up
Cute!

He used to be buff, back when he took steroids.

DeNiro
Originally posted by Phucked Up
He used to be buff, back when he took steroids.

**** that shit never cheated in my life

Phucked Up
**** that shit never cheated in my life

...you said it yourself a few years ago, that you had done steroids.

Strangelove
thats sweet laughing i swear it will be like 2020 and we might run intoeachother again on kmc you know For sure stick out tongue

DeNiro
...you said it yourself a few years ago, that you had done steroids.

yea but if you remembered correctly you would have known i said i took a half a bottle of 4-AD a natural legal supplment at the time that turned illegal and a half of a ****in bottle doesnt do shit ive been lifting for 7 years

Phucked Up
yea but if you remembered correctly you would have known i said i took a half a bottle of 4-AD a natural legal supplment at the time that turned illegal and a half of a ****in bottle doesnt do shit ive been lifting for 7 years

My memory isn't THAT good.

Steroids are steroids.

DeNiro
My memory isn't THAT good.

Steroids are steroids.

i dont want to get into this

Strangelove
Let it be, fellas.

DeNiro
Let it be, fellas.

yea how did this convo arise ne ways crazier shit has happened around these here parts though

RevoWution™©®
when you said,

"WHY SO SERIOUS"

I agree with Scarlet here smile

Oh, and the "Let's put a smile on that face!" part too wink

Great job though!

DeNiro

ScarletSpeed
thank you, ur sig is sweet as shit i luv every differnt joker sig i see

lol, there is a joker sig thread if you search for it here stick out tongue

DeNiro
lol, there is a joker sig thread if you search for it here stick out tongue

really no shit if u find it for me ill give you half a cookie

Scarlet im sighing off good talkin to ya dude. wink

ScarletSpeed
haha, I will pm you the thread link,

see ya mate stick out tongue

DeNiro
haha, I will pm you the thread link,

see ya mate stick out tongue

there are alot of cool ones, shit

chillybanana
Great job! Well done.

DeNiro
Thanks

A Dose Of Vraya
Hello my KMC'ers this is I DeNiro ive been so busy with going to real school and on my way to acting school that i havent had a chance to be on kmc. I Miss all of you and will get back into kmc now that i have more time because this place is great and so are u guys but yea besides all the mushy gooshy bullshit.

joker impressions GarymfingVal or just go to GarymfingVal and all my impressions are right there. tell me what you think on youtube though thanks DeNiro

Ps i better not get any ****in newbies saying how this is spam or something so yea lol You're my new hero eek

Selphie
This thread needs more DeNiro, he's pretty hawt

Running Mascara

Ps i better not get any ****in newbies saying how this is spam or something so yea lol
I thought those were some pretty baddass impressions mann yes

ragesRemorse
ZLisR_pGGd0

Good job with that, partner. That's one of the best impressions i've seen. It helps that you sound a lot like him.

dadudemon
Holy shit, bro. EXCELLENT job! You're my w favorite poster! Don't yo work out a lot too?

Dude, I'm pretty good at the Heath's Joker impression myself.

However, you're better! (your voice is deep enough. sad )

Rogue Jedi
Deniro headbang

DeNiro
Originally posted by dadudemon
Holy shit, bro. EXCELLENT job! You're my w favorite poster! Don't yo work out a lot too?

Dude, I'm pretty good at the Heath's Joker impression myself.

However, you're better! (your voice is deep enough. sad )

I used to work out alot but ya know started being lazy and all that good stuff but thanks for da complimentos man i appericaites it yo. smokin'

dadudemon
I used to work out alot but ya know started being lazy and all that good stuff but thanks for da complimentos man i appericaites it yo. smokin'

Um, so, yeah, wtf happened? Why'd you quit working out like a madman? I thought you were squatting sets with like 405 n' shit?

DeNiro
Originally posted by dadudemon
Um, so, yeah, wtf happened? Why'd you quit working out like a madman? I thought you were squatting sets with like 405 n' shit?

Back when i was a senior in high school i was squatting 420 for one i was benhcing 365 for one and my dead lift was like 500 but then i started smokin pot and i didnt want to be all huge i wanted the really cut and fit look so that is how i look right now. I just lost my passion for it. How are you doing with working out what are your stats and work out routine etc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.