:)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScarletSpeed
pY8jaGs7xJ0

Piggle Humsy
I'm not into it no expression

Outbound
I watched that episode hmm

Dont like Flight of the Conchords though ermm

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
I'm not into it no expression

But if you want ken to, he'll take off all his clothes for you,

If it's cool with you, he'll let you get naked too, it could be a dream come true, providing that's what you're into.

then maybe later, you'll get hot by the refrigerator, in the kitchen next to the pantry. you think that might be what you fancy?

ScarletSpeed
mlYkIJVguCU

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
But if you want ken to, he'll take off all his clothes for you,

If it's cool with you, he'll let you get naked too, it could be a dream come true, providing that's what you're into.

then maybe later, you'll get hot by the refrigerator, in the kitchen next to the pantry. you think that might be what you fancy?

Oh you know me too well awesome

Kosta
Flight of the Conchords are awesome. Look up some 'Tripod' if you like that sort of stuff.

Badwolf
I loved that video..

Vinny Valentine
I made this thread along time ago, with this video GTFO

Bardock42
Originally posted by Outbound
I watched that episode hmm

Dont like Flight of the Conchords though ermm Of course you don't, they just further establish the complete superiority New Zealand has over Ausgaylia.

Because I can
Originally posted by Bardock42
Of course you don't, they just further establish the complete superiority New Zealand has over Ausgaylia.
laughing out loud

It aint that bad.

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
I made this thread along time ago, with this video GTFO

yours obviously failed, GTFO,

probably cause no one likes you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.