SHROOMS have you done them and how did it go

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
I did shrooms last night and let me just say im at work now at 6 am in the morning and i never slepted. this was my second time doing them the first time i only laughed for an hour and a half straight this time i just could not stop thinking.

its like trying to fall a sleep but your mind is racing so fast you cant process anything and you zone out so hard on everything

DeNiro
I tried to brush my teeth but then i noticed my hair was ****ed up so i dropped my toothbrush and started combing well, these lil distractions went on for about a half hour before i got to my teeth. and omg it was impossible talking to my mom holy shit but guess what i ****ing got by her hahaha what a stupid

ScarletSpeed
tried half a tab of acid, that was funny.

I was looking in the mirror and my head started to turn into a sheep head mhmm

DeNiro
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
tried half a tab of acid, that was funny.

I was looking in the mirror and my head started to turn into a sheep head mhmm

I bet it did because acid is a differnt tripp totally i alwasy wanted to do it but was scared

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by DeNiro
I bet it did because acid is a differnt tripp totally i alwasy wanted to do it but was scared

yeah, I was shitscared, incase I took a bad trip laughing

DeNiro
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
yeah, I was shitscared, incase I took a bad trip laughing

Man i bet you should try shrooms i but u will like them better just make sure your around people that wont piss u off or make you sad trust me on that yo

ScarletSpeed
laughing

yeah man, a dude in my work does them alot laughing

Kosta
I haven't had the chance to try shrooms, which is retarded, cuz they're easily accessible here in the rainy season if you know what to look for (which I don't stick out tongue). I've done acid on a few occasions though, and had a shitload of fun. It's not for the faint of heart though, as it is a double edged sword, and can **** with your mind to the point where it is not enjoyable any more. Appropriate dose and the right surrounding and mindset are the difference between a good trip and a bad one. I'd love to try shrooms someday.

DeNiro
Originally posted by Kosta
I haven't had the chance to try shrooms, which is retarded, cuz they're easily accessible here in the rainy season if you know what to look for (which I don't stick out tongue). I've done acid on a few occasions though, and had a shitload of fun. It's not for the faint of heart though, as it is a double edged sword, and can **** with your mind to the point where it is not enjoyable any more. Appropriate dose and the right surrounding and mindset are the difference between a good trip and a bad one. I'd love to try shrooms someday.

TOTALLY ****ING TRUE its mind over matter with basically anything you do you just have to keep control.

Selphie
I'd like to try them, just haven't had the chance.

DeNiro
Originally posted by Selphie
I'd like to try them, just haven't had the chance.

well if u do here r the tips to getting a better trip

be with people u ****in love that make u happy
drink orange juice

chew the shrooms till they are basically nothing in your mouth then swallow them

be in a place where you will talk to no authority figures such as parents etc

and if you shrooms are white and blue u got good shit Happy Dance

Selphie
Why drink orange juice?

DeNiro
Why drink orange juice?

it is supposed to intensify it

btw i cant spell so dont hate Happy Dance

Kosta
I'm going to make it my mission, the next time I take acid, whenever that may be, I'm going to come on here, and spam the living f*ck out of the OTF with retarded threads. You'll know when it happens, and you'll know why. stick out tongue

Selphie

Don't worry, you spelled "intensify" right!

That's very interesting, I'll keep that in mind.

ScarletSpeed
yeah, I heard if you mush it up into a big bottle fileld with orange juice, it's better

call it mushysoup or something laughing

Selphie
Originally posted by Kosta
I'm going to make it my mission, the next time I take acid, whenever that may be, I'm going to come on here, and spam the living f*ck out of the OTF with retarded threads. You'll know when it happens, and you'll know why. stick out tongue

I think KMC during a trip would really bring me down, but that's just me

Kosta

It speeds up the rate at which it is metabolized, which intensifies the effects, but shortens the duration. Vitamin C helps bring people out of trips faster.

Kosta
I think KMC during a trip would really bring me down, but that's just me

yeah, I guess I can understand where you're coming from there.

chillmeistergen
Yeah, I used to do them fairly often. I had a really bad trip though and didn't bother with them again.

I suppose may do some Mexican ones again, but I won't be dabbling with the all out hallucigens for a while.

Ripper Jacc
Honestly, I can't say I've ever tried any shroomage... hmm I should talk to my buddy and see if he has any lying around, he's into all this $#!+ pretty heavy...

I agree with Selph, too. I've come here doped up on pot and lost the buzz in a matter of seconds. Too much drama around here, honestly. But that's the fun of KMC, I guess.

chillmeistergen
Well, KMC would almost definitely not make you lose any of the feelings of shrooms. But why you'd want to come on here while on shrooms is beyond me. While I was on them, I wanted nothing to do with any technology like computers, tv etc

Ladyluck
I've done shrooms a few times and everytime it was just wonderful. I very much enjoy doing them. It's just so much fun to talk about the entire universe and laugh yourself retarded for 5 hours. When you do them, be sure you're with people you feel comfortable with, otherwise you probabaly won't have very much fun, and I don't recommend doing them alone. Be sure to do them early enough if you don't want to be up all night. I don't have too much trouble sleeping afterwards, but while you're still on them you will never sleep. Wait until you've come down. If you still have trouble sleeping, smoking some pot will definitely help with that. And remember, when you do shrooms, it's peaks and valleys the whole way.

happy

Alpha Centauri
If you're not an intently chilled person by nature, don't do them.

I know someone who's already pretty edgy and paranoid by nature, she tried crawing her own eyes out I think.

-AC

Ladyluck
Definitely never do them if you're in a crappy mood as well. That never, ever turns out well.

Slay
I only did them once, when I was 16. I was so scared I had to just lie on the floor for an hour.

Mywi
Im too scared to try stuff like that. If being on pot creeps me out I dont wanna know what would I feel like on shrooms

Slay
On a different note. Does anybody know what Mitsubishis or Hondas are? They're this kind of pills which have been coming up around here. I think they might have ''flown over'' from Britain.

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Slay
On a different note. Does anybody know what Mitsubishis or Hondas are? They're this kind of pills which have been coming up around here. I think they might have ''flown over'' from Britain.

Cars?

stick out tongue

chillmeistergen

A kind of ecstasy pill, I believe. I've done a Mitsubishi before, but never a Honda, I've never even seen one.

Slay
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
A kind of ecstasy pill, I believe. I've done a Mitsubishi before, but never a Honda, I've never even seen one.
And what makes them differ from ''normal'' xtc?

Strangelove
I'd like to try them, just haven't had the chance. same

FoxMeister
ZS5FyGvhXwQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS5FyGvhXwQ

Don't do teh Shrooms no expression

Ladyluck
Originally posted by FoxMeister
ZS5FyGvhXwQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS5FyGvhXwQ

Don't do teh Shrooms no expression

That movie was quite humorous laughing out loud

Kosta

Mitsubishis here in Aus were amazing. I highly doubt they are the same or even a similar batch though. Haven't ever seen any hondas though.

DeathKap
Sorry never had em. Drugs r stupid.

Blight
lahaaaaaaaaaaaaame

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.