My Joker Impression on youtube

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
Tell me what you guys think i have a similar thread like this in the otf but i figured i would talk to all the people that loved this movie just as much as I did. so i came to the part of the forum in search of just those kind of people

GarymfingVal is what u have to search in order to find my profile with my videos.

please if you have a youtube membership, request me as you friend if you liked my videos and comment there or on kmc but i rather you do it on youtube its self. thanks alot hope u liked them

if u have any request as to a scene in the dark knight tell me ill do it

Kovacs86
Posting the links to your videos would probably make people feel more inclined to watch them. Anyway, they're not bad. The Why So Serious one was pretty good, actually, but I wasn't so keen on the mob scene. Monologues work best for impressions, and also you seemed to get the voice wrong in that scene, while it was pretty near perfect in the first. Not bad at all, though.

DeNiro
Thanks ill post the links in my sig u gave me a good idea props.

WrathfulDwarf
If you like to make the link easier for the KMCers DeNiro use the tags like this:

atjhBPLzVAg

As for your videos...well done my good man. Good work! Among the best.

Philosophía
Sad.

steverules
Your teeth are so yellow I can't believe it's not butter

I can do a good joker but I have no ways of getting it on youtube and even if I did I dunno I'd really wanna...so many critics on there and God knows who's watching those things. A guy might become obsessed with you and try to stalk and kidnap you.

Myth
Bravo on the impression.

DeNiro
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
If you like to make the link easier for the KMCers DeNiro use the tags like this:

atjhBPLzVAg

Thank you when the mod of the batman forum tells ya good juob i appericate it.

DeNiro
Originally posted by steverules
Your teeth are so yellow I can't believe it's not butter

I can do a good joker but I have no ways of getting it on youtube and even if I did I dunno I'd really wanna...so many critics on there and God knows who's watching those things. A guy might become obsessed with you and try to stalk and kidnap you.

YEa i tried making them more yellow to look more like the role so i guess i did a good job there

also talk is cheap but we wont be able to see your joker but its really easy to just say your better and the whole point of being evaluated is to get people saying youve done bad or good so you can learn from your mistakes if you cant take judgment then i wouldnt suggest and i want to be famous so im not to worried about people coming after me

DeNiro

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf

atjhBPLzVAg

Very good.

Kovacs86
Originally posted by DeNiro
I would like to know what is sad about it. instead of just posting sad.

Well, clearly he said you're sad because he's a small person who's suppressed in an attempt to relate to others, attempting to be someone he's not, and he thinks that, therefore, he can judge those who are not embarassed to express themselves and their passion about a subject. I think that just about sums it up, to be honest.

Myth
DeNiro - You said "i want to be famous" and the idea that popped in my head is write a new script of your own. You can film it the same way (I thought the face to face with the camera was a good touch) but create your own lines. Take some time on the script and make it really fun. Maybe start creating your own "how I got these scars" stories. Your impression is good enough to draw people's attention, but a clever and original script is what would make people remember it and send it to their buddies. As for some constructive criticism on the impression itself, work on the more intense parts (ex: "She can't stand the sight of me" part). Everything was dead on except for that part, which is also close, just not intense as Heath's. Good work and good luck.

DeNiro
Originally posted by Myth
DeNiro - You said "i want to be famous" and the idea that popped in my head is write a new script of your own. You can film it the same way (I thought the face to face with the camera was a good touch) but create your own lines. Take some time on the script and make it really fun. Maybe start creating your own "how I got these scars" stories. Your impression is good enough to draw people's attention, but a clever and original script is what would make people remember it and send it to their buddies. As for some constructive criticism on the impression itself, work on the more intense parts (ex: "She can't stand the sight of me" part). Everything was dead on except for that part, which is also close, just not intense as Heath's. Good work and good luck.

Thank you. I have actually made my own lil expeirment where i did the day in the life of Gary Val which is me and my friends and just random shit throughout the day. Kinda like just stupid funny shit that people would watch just like some of the ideas you said. Thanks alot for the advice and i take it all to heart and really feed off of it.

DeNiro
Originally posted by Kovacs86
Well, clearly he said you're sad because he's a small person who's suppressed in an attempt to relate to others, attempting to be someone he's not, and he thinks that, therefore, he can judge those who are not embarassed to express themselves and their passion about a subject. I think that just about sums it up, to be honest.

I like that answer smokin'

Badabing
Tell me what you guys think i have a similar thread like this in the otf but i figured i would talk to all the people that loved this movie just as much as I did. so i came to the part of the forum in search of just those kind of people

GarymfingVal is what u have to search in order to find my profile with my videos.

please if you have a youtube membership, request me as you friend if you liked my videos and comment there or on kmc but i rather you do it on youtube its self. thanks alot hope u liked them

if u have any request as to a scene in the dark knight tell me ill do it Good job. I left a comment on Youtube.

DeNiro
Originally posted by Badabing
Good job. I left a comment on Youtube.

Thanks alot i love you sig laughing out loud

Neo_Version 7
Great impression, DeNiro.

Glad to see you posting. (;

Badabing
Thanks alot i love you sig laughing out loud You're welcome.

The sig is lol. stick out tongue

DeNiro
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
Great impression, DeNiro.

Glad to see you posting. (;

thanks how u doin yo

RevoWution™©®
I replied on your previous thread, but I thought I'd post again, just cuz your impressions are one of the best I've seen around wink

Good job, my friend smile

DeNiro
Thanks yo i am going to redo the scar scene with the girl though. and now my voice is back i can do the scene where he kills the fake batman

I think your really going to like my joker laugh my friends say that my laugh is always dead on

Wei Phoenix
I saw someone that looked just like you in RL. He kind of sounded like your Joker too. Ever been to the AWA?

DeNiro
WHat is AWA and What is RL? lol prolly not though lol

Myth
Thats what I was thinking. Wei, are you speaking in code?

DeNiro
Originally posted by Myth
Thats what I was thinking. Wei, are you speaking in code?

laughing out loud JEeze LUIZ

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.