UnuThul vs. Kar Vastor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jbill311
UnuThul vs. Kar Vastor

Both have unorthodox methods, one being an avatar of the force and the other having the entire force potential of the colony to draw upon.

1. Sabers
2. Force
3. All out

Enyalus
1. Sabers - Vastor, 6/10.
2. Force - Thul, 8/10.
3. All-Out - Thul, 8/10.

Faunus
Despite Kar apparently having raw power on the level of Yoda, his mastery of the Force was limited to telekinesis and an impressive ability to influence the will of other creatures. Mace didn't think he would be able to defeat him in a fair fight on his best day.

UnuThul's power burnt off his gloves, sent Luke Skywalker flying down a hallway fast enough to dent a steel door, and drew on the potential of every being in the swarm. He was also capable of, according to Glentract, bending away turbolaser fire, and had Jedi training. That said, Luke had him beat in seconds when they dueled.

Thul owns the latter two completely, but Vastor probably takes the duel.

Jbill311
I think that Thul might have a harder time with all out than you give Kar credit for. Kar's 'vibroshields' caused Mace problems, because they are superconductors, and so give Kar a unique style of fighting- using non-lightsaber weapons against a conventional blade. When combined with the way he uses the force instinctively to help him fight, it might tip the balance to:
3. All out Vastor, 6/10

Edit: I didn't know about the turbolaser fire. I still want to call it about even.

Darth Exodus
UnuThul is insanely strong in the force (probably stronger than Little Luke) and in my opinion Vastors supremacy in combat isn't vast enough to give him the win in the all-out.

Sabers: Kar 7/10
Force: UnuThul 9/10
All-out: UnuThul 8/10

Taven
UnuThul wrecks Vastor. Luke was only capable of competing with him after the majority of the Killik Hive had been destroyed. When it had been completely intact, UnuThul dominated him.

Lightsnake
Catching someone off guard in their head and being pushed out doesn't count as 'dominating.'

Taven
Good thing none of that applies to what I was saying then, silly one.

BTW, I'm going to post that PM you sent me into my profile. Not to be annoying or anything, and I say that with honesty, I just don't believe in the idea of having privacy on an online public forum.

And lastly, could you please elaborate on that special status you mentioned, because I'm dying to know what you were referring to.

Lightsnake
It's a good thing that's all that happened in regards to UnuThul.

And I'm curious...but did you use the 'I don't believe in privacy' excuse when you hacked Gideon's account to get him banned at SD.net?

Taven
You will not skirt the issue. Again, what special status have you been so eager for me to regain?

Lightsnake
I said 'former' status, dear. It generally correlates to not being the sorry joke you've become.

And oh, sorry, why am I avoiding skirting that issue again? I'm sorry, Nebaris, I thought privacy didn't exist? Again, is that the excuse you used when you hacked Gideon's account in an attempt to get him banned?

No, we'll skirt this issue again.

Taven
That the word I used was "regain" would generally make it clear that I was speaking with respect to the past. And the thing about me hacking into Gideon's account and privacy makes absolutely no sense. I'll let you try again.

Lightsnake
How about this, Nebby?
1. Reproducing PMs without PMs-according to Rex? Against the rules. And you've been on thin ice for a bit.
2. It's no secret you hacked Gideon's SD.net account to get him banned. Did you not believe in his privacy on the forum?

and regain status as a member people would actually respect except laugh at, probably.

You want to just take this to IM

DarkSerpent
Originally posted by Lightsnake
How about this, Nebby?
1. Reproducing PMs without PMs-according to Rex? Against the rules. And you've been on thin ice for a bit.
2. It's no secret you hacked Gideon's SD.net account to get him banned. Did you not believe in his privacy on the forum?

and regain status as a member people would actually respect except laugh at, probably.

You want to just take this to IM How did he actually manage that?
And who is that arrogant looking punk in your sig.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.