Silver Surfer(exiles) vs. WW Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Pick a winner.

Red Hulk
Surfer cuts his head off.

If Wolverine's able to cut him, then a board traveling at whatever speed Surfer wants it to travel will go right through.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Red Hulk
Surfer cuts his head off. Could the WW Hulk grow his head back,if he was mad enough?

Red Hulk
Originally posted by quanchi112
Could the WW Hulk grow his head back,if he was mad enough? We might never know, but even if immortal, he'd most certainly be out of the battle.

quanchi112
We might never know, but even if immortal, he'd most certainly be out of the battle. Yeah. I know a broken neck wont step this fool. But,I think its safe to say that a decapitated head means that he loses here,no matter how the writers would bring him back if he were decapitated.

Red Hulk
Yeah. I know a broken neck wont step this fool. But,I think its safe to say that a decapitated head means that he loses here,no matter how the writers would bring him back if he were decapitated. Pretty much. Plus, if someone was able to break his neck, he would probably be out long enough for it to count as a win.

Not that Surfer will though of course.

quanchi112
Pretty much. Plus, if someone was able to break his neck, he would probably be out long enough for it to count as a win.

Not that Surfer will though of course. I agree. He was weakened to have his neck snapped anyways. But I get the message.

Red Hulk
I agree. He was weakened to have his neck snapped anyways. But I get the message. Ya, but that's because they weren't nearly strong enough to do so.

Anyway... whistle?

janus77
Surfer wins via any means bar-h2h/test of strength.

Exiles would just drain him to KO, or "death" (though that's probably not possible, given it was a Bannerless Hulk that was "dying", whilst another Banner-Hulk was in the pocket universe).

quanchi112
Ya, but that's because they weren't nearly strong enough to do so.

Anyway... whistle? Who would be strong enough to snap WW Hulk's neck in your opinion?

Red Hulk
Who would be strong enough to snap WW Hulk's neck in your opinion? I'm not sure. You'd either need to be super phucking strong, or pretty damn strong and fast enough to confuse him.
Red Hulk off the top of my head could probably do so.

But I'm sure if you were able to snap his neck, that he'd probably be KO'ed, meh.

SuperiorTech
Didnt he get his neck broken in gamma corps although I believe they were some sort of circumstances involved cant remember.

Red Hulk
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Didnt he get his neck broken in gamma corps although I believe they were some sort of circumstances involved cant remember. They turned him into Grey Hulk.

norrinradd43
I draw the line at WWH being able to survive complete decapitation...Exiles SS wins this pretty easily...Even 616 surfer SHOULD be able to take this one going away...

quanchi112
Originally posted by norrinradd43
I draw the line at WWH being able to survive complete decapitation...Exiles SS wins this pretty easily...Even 616 surfer SHOULD be able to take this one going away... Exiles Surfer was friggin ruthless. Can you name me a top tier who can beat this guy?

psycho gundam
Exiles Surfer was friggin ruthless. Can you name me a top tier who can beat this guy? maybe classic dr. strange.

though surfer can traverse dimensions and trying to imprison him in a distant one could be bad if he makes his way back, especially since in exiles he wasn't so nice. bfr in itself may not be an option.

but strange back then though had more than just bfr, he did go against extra-dimensional gods and demons and packing his whole collection of books he can do anything under the infinity gauntlet in scope.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.