New Forum Idea

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
I think there should be a forum where old members come back that havent posted in a while and they can give shout out to other oldies and maybe other oldies may come back and want to post again since they saw their old friends calling for them erm

Phucked Up
Originally posted by DeNiro
I think there should be a forum where old members come back that havent posted in a while and they can give shout out to other oldies and maybe other oldies may come back and want to post again since they saw their old friends calling for them erm

Most oldies don't come back, you and Pablo are the first in a couple years, and Pablo only stayed for a couple days.

Rogue Jedi
Like a social thread?

DeNiro
Originally posted by Phucked Up
Most oldies don't come back, you and Pablo are the first in a couple years, and Pablo only stayed for a couple days.

Pablo no way i have to pm him i used to talk to him all the time.

this should be our social thread actually i will make a 03ers threads but first i will go look up if there is already one and i will just bump it.

Strangelove
A whole other forum?

Doesn't seem very practical.

Scythe
Goodluck...

Rogue Jedi
Pablo no way i have to pm him i used to talk to him all the time.

this should be our social thread actually i will make a 03ers threads but first i will go look up if there is already one and i will just bump it. thumb up Git er done!!!

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Strangelove
A whole other forum?

Doesn't seem very practical.

you don't seem practical awecreep

DeNiro
well maybe not a forum just everyone has there own threads like all the 07'rs and 06's and so fourth hey Raz could have a thread for the 00 ITS CRAZY MAN because he prolly would be talking to himself and USH lol

chillmeistergen
Most of the old members who left and came back seem like complete idiots.

Scythe
True.

Phucked Up
well maybe not a forum just everyone has there own threads like all the 07'rs and 06's and so fourth hey Raz could have a thread for the 00 ITS CRAZY MAN because he prolly would be talking to himself and USH lol

Umm...since when is there threads for just the 07s and 08s?

~Wålshy~
i think we should have a forum..no, two forums for 07ers! rock

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Phucked Up
Umm...since when is there threads for just the 07s and 08s?

he's saying that they SHOULD have their own forum stick out tongue

Strangelove
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
you don't seem practical awecreep ouch awehuh

DeNiro
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Most of the old members who left and came back seem like complete idiots.

this is true prolly because there just trying to fit in and they are trying way to hard and they look stupid you know those kids that try to impress people and what it really does is just push people away

but that besides the point i just thought it would be cool to talk to all of my old friends again sure making new ones are fun but u just cant let go of those oldies ya know the ones u first started posting with

chillmeistergen
this is true prolly because there just trying to fit in and they are trying way to hard and they look stupid you know those kids that try to impress people and what it really does is just push people away

but that besides the point i just thought it would be cool to talk to all of my old friends again sure making new ones are fun but u just cant let go of those oldies ya know the ones u first started posting with

Firstly, punctuation's always quite handy, use it.

Secondly, why should you get a place to talk to your old friends? It would actively exclude members of this board, that seems to only want to create conflict. Also, what's wrong with MSN, or PMs?

ScarletSpeed
meow

DeNiro
Firstly, punctuation's always quite handy, use it.

Secondly, why should you get a place to talk to your old friends? It would actively exclude members of this board, that seems to only want to create conflict. Also, what's wrong with MSN, or PMs?

I think you posted two times against me why u got to be mister moderator o btw i dont use puncutations or spelling because im not going to waste my time typing extra shit to someone a thousand miles away so yea get used to it

ScarletSpeed
Chill doesn't like people,

it's his thing stick out tongue

Neo Darkhalen
he does have a point though.

chillmeistergen
I think you posted two times against me why u got to be mister moderator o btw i dont use puncutations or spelling because im not going to waste my time typing extra shit to someone a thousand miles away so yea get used to it

How in any way did I act anything like a moderator? Your idea doesn't hold any water, so I criticised it. Here's my armchair moderator bit: this is in the wrong section, you've been here long enough to know that.

Of course you don't use punctuation for that reason, sounds like a load of shit to me. Also, with all that time wasted on adding punctuation (the enormous amount of hassle that it obviously is), you probably have to spend more time redeeming yourself to members who class you as a retard.

DeNiro

Then i guess i just have to learn to like hating chill lol nay im jking chill can say what ever he wants because not using a period or comma is my thing

chillmeistergen

Well, there are posters that I do actually like. I just don't automatically like someone, they have to actually make an impression on me.

~Wålshy~
Well, there are posters that I do actually like. I just don't automatically like someone, they have to actually make an impression on me. do you like me?

Scythe

it's his thing stick out tongue Incorrect.

ScarletSpeed
Well, there are posters that I do actually like. I just don't automatically like someone, they have to actually make an impression on me.

ahh, like I first did,

oh those were the days laughing out loud

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Scythe
Incorrect.

I was clearly kidding.

Strangelove
Well, there are posters that I do actually like. I just don't automatically like someone, they have to actually make an impression on me. chillmeistergen is a dish best served cold mmm

chillmeistergen

ScarletSpeed
Yeah.

Nice.

really? laughing

you'd think Walshy would be one of the ones you disliked laughing

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Strangelove
chillmeistergen is a dish best served cold mmm

much like revenge...

~Wålshy~
Yeah.

Nice. w00t

do you like neo? erm

ScarletSpeed

Phucked Up
Chill makes me laugh. smile

ScarletSpeed
I have grown accustom to Chill's mannerisms.

He's actually a pretty cool guy when he isn't verbally raping your face.

Strangelove
I have grown accustom to Chill's mannerisms.

He's actually a pretty cool guy when he isn't verbally raping your face. Seconded.

Sol Valentine
I like Chill, very cool guy.

Makes me laugh alot also

ScarletSpeed
yeah it is fun when you aren't on the receiving end of his iron finger tips.

DeNiro

Whenever I Talk to Chill i will try to use punctuation. I think Chill is funny also, he doesnt like me but that is cool because i like his sassy lil comebacks, firing him up just makes him more funny.

sorry chill but sometimes is do like getting under peoples skin but like i said its just an internet site so Im not going to loose sleep over someone on KMC thinking I am a retard

Scythe
I was clearly kidding. I know babeh.

ScarletSpeed
I know babeh.

shake and bake smile

Scythe
shake and bake smile That tastes kinda good, and it was also on that Will farrell movie. Those redneck kids made me laugh.z

Bardock42
That tastes kinda good, and it was also on that Will farrell movie. Those redneck kids made me laugh.z It was pretty funny for a Will Farrell movie.

ScarletSpeed
That tastes kinda good, and it was also on that Will farrell movie. Those redneck kids made me laugh.z

yeah, I only know it from Talladega Nights,

don't even know what it means laughing

Phucked Up

don't even know what it means laughing

Shake and Bake is food.

Strangelove

don't even know what it means laughing There used to be bags of bread crumbs and spices that you would drop chicken into and "shake" it up so it got covered, and then you would "bake" them.

that's where it comes from.

Scythe
Originally posted by Bardock42
It was pretty funny for a Will Farrell movie. It had it's good moments, mhmm.

"IMMA COME AT YOU LIKE A SPIDER MONKEY!"

Rogue Jedi
Whenever I Talk to Chill i will try to use punctuation. I think Chill is funny also, he doesnt like me but that is cool because i like his sassy lil comebacks, firing him up just makes him more funny.

sorry chill but sometimes is do like getting under peoples skin but like i said its just an internet site so Im not going to loose sleep over someone on KMC thinking I am a retard Sassy? haermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.