Onslaught vs Arishem

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Red Hulk
Final Stage Onslaught vs Arishem.

And Onslaught with Nate and Frank vs Arishem.

Two different battles.

Who wins?

Priest
Onslut totallyz createz a sun.

guy222
Arishem FTW

Harbinger
The Judge wins both, IMO.

occultdestroyer
Arishem.

BruceSkywalker
Arishem ftw

guy222
Arishem Speaks

http://i101.imagethrust.com/t/883003/eternals0216.jpg
http://i100.imagethrust.com/t/883004/eternals0217.jpg

Arishem has the power to decimate worlds

http://i119.imagethrust.com/t/883005/eternals030203.jpg

Celestial flying

http://i101.imagethrust.com/t/883006/eternals0306.jpg

Majestic Celestial and Arishem

http://i108.imagethrust.com/t/883007/eternals0416.jpg
http://i118.imagethrust.com/t/883008/eternals0417.jpg

Knowsbleed33
Celestial easy, easier, easiest.

norrinradd43
Oh dear god...Arishem owns Onslaught like nobody has been owned before.

guy222
hey buddy

how are u

monaroCountry

Knowsbleed33
I suggest you try again.

Mindset
Wow, I'm speechless.

Knowsbleed33
He's over on the Marvel boards saying Onslaught>Odin.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mindset
Wow, I'm speechless. laughing out loud

Arishem wins,easily.

basilisk
Originally posted by monaroCountry
Unlike Arishem, Onslaught doesn’t need a space craft to travel or even a formula to destroy and remake the world (if not the universe).

That's like thinking Galactus needs a ship to travel through space.

http://i119.imagethrust.com/i/883005/eternals030203.jpg

ARISHEM : “On his palm is the FORMULA that enables him to decimate worlds”

I hope one of those dudes managed to write that down.

ONSLAUGHT : “I wonder if Onslaught himself knows of the untold wreckage he brings upon the universe? How his very existence acts as a sipon. Funnelling down the COLLECTIVE PSIONIC ENERGY OF ALL LIVING CREATURES”.

Ah, what the hell does Apocalypse know anyway. He's always raving on madly about something while he plots his latest irrelevant and doomed scheme. He defines inconsistency.

Arishem FTW.

guy222
thumb up

Utrigita
Arishem for the win.

Aster Phoenix
Arishem for the win.

norrinradd43
Originally posted by guy222
thumb up Hey guy how have you been???

CaptainStoic
Arishem wins.

monaroCountry
Originally posted by basilisk

Ah, what the hell does Apocalypse know anyway. He's always raving on madly about something while he plots his latest irrelevant and doomed scheme. He defines inconsistency.

Arishem FTW.

Since hes been hanging out with Uatu all throughout the Onslaught saga watching things unfold. Uatu was also the one that advised Apocalypse to team up with cable and attack Onslaught through the astral plane........................unbeknown to Uatu, Apocalypse and Cable, Onslaught already knew this plan and detected them straight away. Onslaught allowed it to happen to teach Franklin Richards a lesson.

thtadthtshldntb
Arishem wins easily.

monaroCountry
How will Arishem kill Onslaught?

How can he?

WhiteWitchKing
How will Arishem kill Onslaught?

How can he?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Arishem's the one that threaten to burn the realms of three skyfathers. Cube beings and skyfathers fear the Celestials. What kind of question is how can Arishem kill Onslaught?

Destroying his armor and absorbing his psionic energies.

quanchi112
Arishem....spite.

monaroCountry
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Arishem's the one that threaten to burn the realms of three skyfathers. Cube beings and skyfathers fear the Celestials. What kind of question is how can Arishem kill Onslaught?

Destroying his armor and absorbing his psionic energies.

Yeah yeah forget about those sky father garbage............it doesnt really prove anything. Thor is supposed to be a god and yet plenty of Earthlings/mere mortals have gone toe to toe with him and flogged him.

So again I ask how can Arishem destroy Onslaught? Breaking his armour and absorbing Onslaught doesn't destroy him...........unless Arishem kills himself in the process.

BTW its impossible to absorb the energy of a fully evolved Onslaught since his energy isnt concentrated in the one place (like how the Heroes killed him) but dispersed through out a larger area i.e. planetary/universal.

monaroCountry
Now how well does Arishem handle a creature that is physically more powerful than himself? Does breaking his armour do anything, is there a creature made of bone and sinew?

How does Arishem handle a creature that has more energy and bag of tricks? what can he do when onslaught decides to drop a sun on his head?

How well can Arishem handle a physical, mystical, and mental barrage? Its not enough to state that Arishem can survive just because hes a cosmic being, since cosmic beings have been defeated before by mere mortals.

WhiteWitchKing
Yeah yeah forget about those sky father garbage............it doesnt really prove anything. Thor is supposed to be a god and yet plenty of Earthlings/mere mortals have gone toe to toe with him and flogged him.

Thor can't destroy galaxy on average. Odin has. Cube beings fight at quantum level and hold pocket universes in their hand. These beings fear the Celestials.

By blasting him to pieces? Now that's a start. Throwing an entire planet at Onslaught?

This means jack to a Celestial. A full potential Franklin Richards is only equal to a Celestial in power. And this is Arishem we're talking about. He erects barriers around planets before Exitar destroys a planet. He'll erect a field around Onslaught's evolved form like putting a fly in a jar or throw a planet at him, dispersing his psionic form.

?! You're comparing a sun against a being that ignored a blast from 3 skyfathers??? Then his mere threat had them all on their knees? Any skyfather would stomp a mudhole in Onslaught. Don't kid yourself.

You don't get it huh? Kubik held a universe/pocket universe in his hand. Beyonder's fight with MM has blinded a Watcher and wrecked dimensions. Yet Kubik and Kosmos were afraid of getting close to a Celestial in fear that it would destroy them.

Physcially? Onslaught is not going to dent Arishem where three skyfathers couldn't.
Mystically? Onslaught ain't mystical. Skyfathers are mystical and they were kneeling before Arishem.
Mentally? laughing Good luck. Onslaught's going to mindrape Arishem?

Onslaught roll eyes (sarcastic)

monaroCountry
Thor can't destroy galaxy on average. Odin has. Cube beings fight at quantum level and hold pocket universes in their hand. These beings fear the Celestials.

These celestial and god beings has shown some fantastic destruction but these didnt occur in our own reality/these didnt directly affect the regular marvel heroes (spider man, fantastic four, X men etc). It seems to me that another far away universe is easier to destroy and more likely sacrificed than our own. So show me Odin destroying a galaxy (preferably not some far away galaxy). Dont show me old comics as well...show examples of newer comics.

Blasting him to pieces definately wont work since Onslaught in his fully evolved state doesnt have a physical body................thowing an entire planet also down work for the same reason.

Franklin Richards = Celestial level
Franklin Richards = Omega level Mutant
Not fully evolved Onslaught > any mutant (according to Uatu)

When Onslaght used Franklin Richards powers it wasnt the limited power but the untainted and uncapped FR power. Even during his early evolution Onslaught already showed that he was far more powerful than the psi lord Franklin Richards.

There is absolutely no way to contain a fully evolved Onslaught, since 1) he doesnt have a physical body 2) he can always used the astral field 3) his energy ource and his being is the psionic energies of all living creatures and 4) he could always bend reality to make a way through the barrier.

Yes thats exactly what im doing. How would those skyfathers fare being dipped in the core of the sun.......................Thor certainly cant survive. How would a celestial's physical body survive being dipped in the centre of the sun? Skyfathers, skyflakes the sky is falling........its all in the name. Thor is supposedly a god, yet he got his ass handed to him by Holocaust, what kind of god is that?

Pheonix also held it in her hands, yet Onslaught handled her with ease. Now again show me some recent comics.

Why not? just because he has "cosmic" in front of his name? Sorry but that simply not good enough. Why cant Onslaught bend reality to make Arishem look like Swiss cheese?

Thats the interesting feature with Onslaught, he doesn't show any mystical powers but he still caused a seismic disturbance in the mystic ether, prompting Dr Strange to comment that even he wouldn't have been able to match Onslaughts actions with such impunity. How can you beat that? Onslaught doesnt need to chant any spells and carry magical artifacts like those skyfathers. He simply just thinks of it and it happens (magically or not).

Yes exactly................if Onslaught draws his energy from ALL LIVING CREATURES then this would include Arishem (in addition to everyone else).

Takion
These celestial and god beings has shown some fantastic destruction but these didnt occur in our own reality/these didnt directly affect the regular marvel heroes (spider man, fantastic four, X men etc). It seems to me that another far away universe is easier to destroy and more likely sacrificed than our own. So show me Odin destroying a galaxy (preferably not some far away galaxy). Dont show me old comics as well...show examples of newer comics.

Blasting him to pieces definately wont work since Onslaught in his fully evolved state doesnt have a physical body................thowing an entire planet also down work for the same reason.

Franklin Richards = Celestial level
Franklin Richards = Omega level Mutant
Not fully evolved Onslaught > any mutant (according to Uatu)

When Onslaght used Franklin Richards powers it wasnt the limited power but the untainted and uncapped FR power. Even during his early evolution Onslaught already showed that he was far more powerful than the psi lord Franklin Richards.

There is absolutely no way to contain a fully evolved Onslaught, since 1) he doesnt have a physical body 2) he can always used the astral field 3) his energy ource and his being is the psionic energies of all living creatures and 4) he could always bend reality to make a way through the barrier.

Yes thats exactly what im doing. How would those skyfathers fare being dipped in the core of the sun.......................Thor certainly cant survive. How would a celestial's physical body survive being dipped in the centre of the sun? Skyfathers, skyflakes the sky is falling........its all in the name. Thor is supposedly a god, yet he got his ass handed to him by Holocaust, what kind of god is that?

Pheonix also held it in her hands, yet Onslaught handled her with ease. Now again show me some recent comics.

Why not? just because he has "cosmic" in front of his name? Sorry but that simply not good enough. Why cant Onslaught bend reality to make Arishem look like Swiss cheese?

Thats the interesting feature with Onslaught, he doesn't show any mystical powers but he still caused a seismic disturbance in the mystic ether, prompting Dr Strange to comment that even he wouldn't have been able to match Onslaughts actions with such impunity. How can you beat that? Onslaught doesnt need to chant any spells and carry magical artifacts like those skyfathers. He simply just thinks of it and it happens (magically or not).

Yes exactly................if Onslaught draws his energy from ALL LIVING CREATURES then this would include Arishem (in addition to everyone else).
Let me just ask you something. Can Onslaught destroy a galaxy? and if so, why hasn't he?

WhiteWitchKing
These celestial and god beings has shown some fantastic destruction but these didnt occur in our own reality/these didnt directly affect the regular marvel heroes (spider man, fantastic four, X men etc).

Destroying galaxies is destroying galaxies. Whether it involves marvel heroes or not, it's still destroying galaxies.

What? Of course not, otherwise everyone would be dead and Marvel won't be able to publish the majority of their books since most of them take place on Earth. That still doesn't take away from the galaxy destroying feat.

Odin is DEAD, so I can't show you any stuff that's newer. But this is a from a more recent comic, not Silver Age stuff. As for galaxies, what does it matter the distance? Most galaxies are lightyears away, did you have a lightyear distance you have in mind?

Odin destroying a galaxies here and reigniting suns.
http://img132.imageshack.us/my.php?image=odinseth4wz1.jpg

Arishem Vs Odin and 2 other skyfathers:
http://img506.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thor30016ie7.jpg

It work since the heroes jumped into his psionic form and destroyed him. So yeah, Arishem throws a planet at his form and destroys him the same manner. Or puts a field around him.

Franklin has the potential to reach Celestial level, not that he is. And Arishem isn't your average no name Celestial. Onslaught has done nothing remotely close to Franklin. What? Creating a sun?

A team of X-Men, FF, Avengers, and Hulk beat Onslaught's fully evolved form.

Bend reality? Gee, that's like um...wait...a day in the life of a Cube Being.

Kubik holding a universe:
http://img177.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kubik1kq5rq7.jpg

Hey look, a Celestial messing with reality:
http://server6.theimagehosting.com/image.php?img=Thor_288_15.jpg&album=0&fullsize=1

Thor has been in the core of the sun, so has Surfer, so has Drax. These three are top tier, not even close to a skyfather in power. Being in the sun is walking in the park for a skyfather.

When Thor, Holocaust, or Onslaught can destroy a galaxy or hold a universe in their hand, then they can be place on the level of a skyfather or cube being. Until otherwise, Onslaught can call himself Eternity if he wants, it still doesn't mean jack without feats to back him.

Your bringing up Phoenix? That was a manifesting of Phoenix in Jean's mind. If it was, Jean and everyone else would have made a big deal out of him defeating the actual force. Nice try but Franklin was his most powerful acquisition and he still couldn't access Franklin's full power.

Cause he's got higher feats to back him up unlike Onslaught. Cause Skyfathers and Cube Beings who bend reality themselves are afraid of the Celestials. Onslaught was beaten by a team of heroes that crack his armor and jump inside his final form. That team is nowhere near a Odin or Kubik in power.

Strange has stated many things like that about many beings, including Lilith. And Lilith got handled by Ghost Rider and Vengeance. Strange also had to bring Galactus in to save his butt against Aggamotto.

You're assuming the Celestials are "living creatures." Also your reading too much into this statement, if he was what you claim he is, the heroes wouldn't have beaten him so easily and he would have drawn the attentions of the Abstracts no just the Watcher.

Onslaught LOST to this group: Hulk, Avengers, X-Men, and FF.
Arishem BEAT this group: Odin, Zeus, Vishnu.

Arishem 11/10

guy222
thumb up

monaroCountry

monaroCountry
Because in most of the saga he shared the hopes and dreams of both Xavier and Magneto. He didnt want to destroy anything, he wanted the mutant race to thrive and to stop the persecution.

It was only at the end section of the saga that Onslaught saw the results of mutant rule. He saw that the mutants destroyed Earth. It was at this stage that he decided to change the galaxy in his image believing that both mutants and humans were not worthy to rule.

Knowsbleed33
Onslaught is a featless wonder. Whoopy, he created a star.

Takion
Because in most of the saga he shared the hopes and dreams of both Xavier and Magneto. He didnt want to destroy anything, he wanted the mutant race to thrive and to stop the persecution.

It was only at the end section of the saga that Onslaught saw the results of mutant rule. He saw that the mutants destroyed Earth. It was at this stage that he decided to change the galaxy in his image believing that both mutants and humans were not worthy to rule.

.....And you think Arishem cant duplicate this because?

WhiteWitchKing

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Onslaught is a featless wonder. Whoopy, he created a star.

This is relevant because he's questioned whether Odin or a Celestial can survive the core of the sun.

This here is gold

Knowsbleed33
My guess is Arishem would throw that sun back at Onslaught.

Utrigita
MY guess is that Arishem would simply judge Onslaught unworthy to continue his existence, and thus obliterate him.

guy222
Indeed

Knowsbleed33
I further guess that without Arishem and the Celestials there would be no Onslaught since they created the X-gene.

guy222
Arishem doesn't even notice Onslaught

WhiteWitchKing
I further guess that without Arishem and the Celestials there would be no Onslaught since they created the X-gene.

A bit of history:
http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/4792/x10018gy8.th.jpg

The Stranger notes that humans potentially evolve and replace the abstracts . Note: That's not the Phoenix Force, it's just a projection; Jean never had the PF during arc:
http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/3729/d40yp.th.jpg

The Celestial seeding the humanity with potential to instigate the end:
http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/8324/x60016gx9.th.jpg

Kly'bn, the Skrull god:
http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/719/incrediblehercules120zons2.th.jpg

Knowsbleed33
What issue or arc is that? I'd like to read it.

guy222
I believe its X-Men Forever

Last scan from Incredible Herc

WhiteWitchKing
What issue or arc is that? I'd like to read it.

What guy222 said, but more precisely from each scan first was X-Men Forever 1, 4, 6, and Hercules 120.

Knowsbleed33
Gotcha, thanks.

kgkg
3 pages lets keep going

Mr Master
Every Celestial does not contain the same amount of power-output.

Arishem though, is of the choice variety, and therefore is at-least above Universal.

Knowsbleed33
Nothing more needs to be said. Arishem sends Onslaught into the abyss.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Mr Master
Every Celestial does not contain the same amount of power-output.

Arishem though, is of the choice variety, and therefore is at-least above Universal.

I've been meaning to ask you when I had the chance, are Celestials multiversal? I had this discussion with a friend and he believed them to be universal and each Universe had their own set of Celestials.

kgkg
I've been meaning to ask you when I had the chance, are Celestials multiversal? I had this discussion with a friend and he believed them to be universal and each Universe had their own set of Celestials. There has been many theories supporting different ideas in marval comics about the power level of Celestals

But on average a Celestal is shown universal level of power at most(some has gone beyond)

and just cause they spawn from eternity does not limit there power to universal

Like many other MMJ , Frankin etc you can be greater than the creator

Mr Master

I've been meaning to ask you when I had the chance, are Celestials multiversal? I had this discussion with a friend
and he believed them to be universal
and each Universe had their own set of Celestials.
Every alternate mirror reality contains their own alternate Celestials,
those Celestials are not universal,
the alternate (aspect of) Eternity that encompasses those particular universes is above them,
but their power is still great within those respective realities.

Certain 616 Celestials on the other hand,
are definitely multi-Universal in power, (by certain, I mean few)
and, their not Multiversal. (as in, power over the entire Multiverse)

To what multi-Universal degree exactly though, is anyone's guess.
(their uber feats are seldom, it's mostly statements)

(multi-Universal means: able to affect more than one universe)

This does not pertain to 616,
as no Celestial (except for the futuristic Scathan) is above Eternity.

Mr Master
Originally posted by kgkg

There has been many theories supporting different ideas in marval comics about the power level of Celestals

But on average a Celestal is shown universal level of power at most(some has gone beyond)

and just cause they spawn from eternity does not limit there power to universal
Celestials were spawn by Eternity, who's essence encompasses the infinite prime Multiverse,
and who's form stretches out beyond that to encompass all creation.

guy222
Good friend, Eternity played no part when the Celestial was born in the Black Galaxy

Arishem is the Judge

Exitar was the Exterminator

Ziran is the Tester

Gammenon is the Gatherer

Tiamut the Communicator

Mr Master

Good friend, Eternity played no part when the Celestial was born in the Black Galaxy
Hey there good friend, actually, Eternity creates everything within him.

And everything touched by Eternity ... is the trans-infinite prime Multiverse:

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/721892_etpf1.jpg

"Wolds within Worlds, Dimensions folding into themselves,
Entire UniverseS being born, and collapsing into ruin,
and yet I sense that ALL This -- is but a fraction of what Eternity is,

the core, the Heart of Eternity's being ... here All Energy, All Matter, lies,
I will detonate Eternity's Heart --- triggering another Creation event,
Re-Birthing every being and thing in All the UniverseS"

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/721893_etrw0.jpg

"Eternity IS A GOD! He is ...
the complete embodiment of everyone and everything ...
... on All levels of Creation"

Of course, anomalies are destined to be spawned as well,
hence, the several take overs of this true, God-like entity.

kgkg
Hey there good friend, actually, Eternity creates everything within him.

And everything touched by Eternity ... is the trans-infinite prime Multiverse:

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/721892_etpf1.jpg

"Wolds within Worlds, Dimensions folding into themselves,
Entire UniverseS being born, and collapsing into ruin,
and yet I sense that ALL This -- is but a fraction of what Eternity is,

the core, the Heart of Eternity's being ... here All Energy, All Matter, lies,
I will detonate Eternity's Heart --- triggering another Creation event,
Re-Birthing every being and thing in All the UniverseS"

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/721893_etrw0.jpg

"Eternity IS A GOD! He is ...
the complete embodiment of everyone and everything ...
... on All levels of Creation"

Of course, anomalies are destined to be spawned as well,
hence, the several take overs of this true, God-like entity.
More times than not Eternity has been said to contain one reality

Again marvel is not very keen on Universal/Multiversal distinction , clearly overlapping Universal/Multiversal concept many times ie choas , and order.

Perhaps there are multiversal aspect of these concepts as it has been shown few times where chaos and order affected the multiverse , death also affecting the multiverse etc.

guy222
Odin/Zeus/Vishnu vs Arishem

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/722199_Thor_300-13.jpg http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/722200_Thor_300-14.jpg http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/722201_Thor_300-15.jpg http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/722202_Thor_300-16.jpg http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/722203_Thor_300-17.jpg

Mr Master

More times than not Eternity has been said to contain one reality
On panel, ever since Marvel expanded it's world into a Multiverse,
Eternity has always been the conscious embodiment of the prime Multiverse.

Eternity's form, is what encompasses everything that ever was/is and will be in space/time.

The rest of the infinite Multiverses of Marvel are unconscious chunks of space/time,
with the exception of the Brothers, who encompass Two Megaverses,
each Megaverse containing a collection of Multiverses.
(but their relevant purpose and position in the cosmic scheme is a mystery)

Again marvel is not very keen on Universal/Multiversal distinction ,
clearly overlapping Universal/Multiversal concept many times ie choas , and order.

Perhaps there are multiversal aspect of these concepts as it has been shown few times where chaos and order affected the multiverse , death also affecting the multiverse etc.
On panel, there are two versions of Eternity:

1. Eternity's totality, aka. 'all of Eternity,' aka. 'multi-Eternity' (trans-infinite prime Multiverse)
2. Aspects of Eternity (singular alternate Universes)

Infinity (the other side that makes up the foundation of Reality)
also shares this make-up.

Logic suggests, the rest of the manifested Concepts fall under the same idea.

kgkg
On panel, ever since Marvel expanded it's world into a Multiverse,
Eternity has always been the conscious embodiment of the prime Multiverse.

Eternity's form, is what encompasses everything that ever was/is and will be in space/time.

The rest of the infinite MultiverseS of Marvel are unconscious chunks of space/time,
with the exception of the Brothers, who encompass Two Megaverses,
each Megaverse containing a collection of Multiverses.

Marvel has been using the term Multiverse since the SW era ( a long time) , and ever since than Eternity has been refered to as reality of a Universe.

I do agree that there has been some evidence of Eternity being Multiverse since logically if other abstacts has been shown to be multiversal effect that Eternity must also be multiversal/ or have a multiversal concept.

point being marvel has never been claear on it's postion of multiversal/universal differences when showing eternity evidence for both sides exist.

Not necessary how does one know if the Eternity is being referred the universal aspect or multiversal

Mr Master

Marvel has been using the term Multiverse since the SW era ( a long time) ,

and ever since than Eternity has been refered to as reality of a Universe.
You're not wrong, just missing some info.

The Marvel Universe then (in ecret Wars as you pointed out) was a Multiverse:

This the Beyonder in SS,
the writer is telling us how he just discovered that our Universe (Eternity)
is in fact, a Multiverse

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/7222/beyonderexploresthemulitverseoy9.th.jpg

"Odd thing He had noticed about our Universe"
Namely that it is many-layered,
composed of a seemingly Endless Number of Dimensions,

indeed, it is a Multiverse"

And as we know, Eternity was/is the Universe in that series/before and after:

(from Secret Wars)

http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/8895/abstractsbegbeyonder2wr7.th.jpg

I do agree that there has been some evidence of Eternity being Multiverse since logically if other abstacts has been shown to be multiversal effect that Eternity must also be multiversal/ or have a multiversal concept.
Right, Eternity has always been encompassed the sentience of the prime Multiverse.

point being marvel has never been claear on it's postion of multiversal/universal differences when showing eternity evidence for both sides exist.
Actually, Marvel has defined it clearly on panel:

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/7421/multieternity16do.th.jpg

"and where one Eternity would ensure a boudless Universe,
a multi-Eternity would ensure a boundless Multiverse"

That's All of Eternity, or Eternity's totality better said, it's the infinite prime Multiverse!

Captain Universe, to differentiate Eternity's totality with his Aspects,
nick named Eternity, 'multi-Eternity' ... but ... he was speaking about Eternity:

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/5025/etuh4.th.jpg

"What was revealed to me through the Cosmic Entity known as ETERNITY"

Not necessary
how does one know if the Eternity is being referred the universal aspect or multiversal
Because universal aspects are alternate realities,
stated on panel by a Universal Aspect of Eternity:

An Aspect of Eternity (a single universal space/time continuum) was nullified.

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5282/as1za9.th.jpg

"I am the spirit of the Universe that once existed here.

I am an aspect of all Eternity

(Eternity was nigh-infinite at this time .... now Eternity is completely infinite)
http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/8587/as2qa1.th.jpg

"Of the nigh-infinite number of Aspects that comprise my Totality,

I am the only Aspect to succumb to death"

See, Eternity's conscious totality is the infinite prime Multiverse,
his Aspects, make up individual Universes,
but notice that,
even the individual Universes, refer to themselves as if they were Eternity the Multiverse.

This is because Eternity is one consciousness, everything within the prime Multiverse.

kgkg

Because universal aspects are alternate realities,
stated on panel by a Universal Aspect of Eternity:

An Aspect of Eternity (a single universal space/time continuum) was nullified.

See, Eternity's conscious totality is the infinite prime Multiverse,
his Aspects, make up individual Universes,
but notice that,
even the individual Universes, refer to themselves as if they were Eternity the Multiverse.

This is because Eternity is one consciousness, everything within the prime Multiverse.
I agree but like I said Eternity has been referred to a single reality more often than not

I am sure you have seen some proof of that , which contradicts some of those scans you posted.

All I am saying is its not clear cut as it is shown.

Rest of you points I will address it when I get home hopefully

And we getting off topic :/

Mr Master

I agree but like I said Eternity has been referred to a single reality more often than not

I am sure you have seen some proof of that , which contradicts some of those scans you posted.
I don't see any contradictions good friend,
it's simple:

Eternity is the manifested sentience of the prime Multiverse.

616 contains his heart, all stems from there.
Aspects of Eternity are the manifested sentient fragments of Eternity.
(all manifestations of Eternity are Aspects dressed in M-bodies, but 616 is special)

They are both called Eternity. (this is perhaps why it's confusing)

Basically, from what we've seen on panel,
616 Eternity contains the power of his totality,
creating everything from his core, located in 616.

Alternate Eternitys have been depicted as solely Universal.

All I am saying is its not clear cut as it is shown.

Rest of you points I will address it when I get home hopefully
Imo, it is clear cut, makes perfect sense to me.

There's nothing really to address friend,
the fact that Eternity embodies the consciousness of the prime Multiverse,
can not be argued.

kgkg
I don't see any contradictions good friend,
it's simple:

Eternity is the manifested sentience of the prime Multiverse.

616 contains his heart, all stems from there.
Aspects of Eternity are the manifested sentient fragments of Eternity.
(all manifestations of Eternity are Aspects dressed in M-bodies, but 616 is special)

They are both called Eternity. (this is perhaps why it's confusing)

Basically, from what we've seen on panel,
616 Eternity contains the power of his totality,
creating everything from his core, located in 616.

Alternate Eternitys have been depicted as solely Universal.

Contradictions lies wording like of how the universe was created and how the old eternity fused with Galan. Another example would be when humans would one day replace eternity to create the new universe when 616 ends . Or when Reed knowledge was the founding force of creation.

Imo there are contraction off course you can make theories to fit things in. but I remember many times the destruction of Eternity has been the destruction of the universe.

Few times Choas and Order has stated that they transcend or are not effect or outside Eternity realm Beings like Infinites have also seem to come beyond eternity creation.

It makes sense , but the word multiversal/universal need to be properly used.

and remember am not dying there is multi-Eternity my point was eternity has been referred to as universal more times than not

monaroCountry
Since onslaught is pure thought....................we could go on to say that without thought there would be no Celestials.

This is the case where the student has well and truly surpassed the teacher. Where the creation has become the ultimate creator.

Put it this way, Onslaught is a creature that could think things into being. He even made the sun in a blink of an eye.

Knowsbleed33
nothing you say is true.

monaroCountry
Evolution is a natural order of things, with or without the Celestials.......................so nothing you say is true!!

WhiteWitchKing
Since onslaught is pure thought....................we could go on to say that without thought there would be no Celestials.

This is the case where the student has well and truly surpassed the teacher. Where the creation has become the ultimate creator.

Put it this way, Onslaught is a creature that could think things into being. He even made the sun in a blink of an eye.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

CUBE BEINGS

Knowsbleed33
Evolution is a natural order of things, with or without the Celestials.......................so nothing you say is true!!

All you have is that Onslaught created a star. Big whoop.

monaroCountry
All you could say is Arishem is cosmic being (yeah like that really hold any water) or Arishem destroyed this or fought this.............its always been my view that creating something is far more difficult than merely destroying something.

There have been many cosmic beings and many so called gods that were beaten my lowly mortals.

Knowsbleed33
Onslaughts done nothing impressive, nothing at all.

monaroCountry
Except do the most damage to the main marvel universe heroes....his actions had a direct and long lasting affect on most earth heroes including the FF, Avengers, Spiderman, and Xmen.

Utrigita
And one move by Arishem had the strongest canon effect on the entire earth Pantheon they was restricted to not interfere with the mortal races for 2000 years.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Utrigita
And one move by Arishem had the strongest canon effect on the entire earth Pantheon they was restricted to not interfere with the mortal races for 2000 years.

OWNED

Mr Master
The Celestials created Humanity,
which then became Mutants,
which then created Onslaught.

The Celestial's are the reason Mankind will become greater Gods than the LT.

They actually intentionally did this, and the cosmic hierarchy indulged and accepted it.

No greater impact on a race than that, heck, the ultimate influence on all levels.

guy222
Arishem>Onslaught. Simple

Knowsbleed33
Any 1 Celestial>Onslaught.

Priest
Onslaught vs Current Tiamut would be a good fight shifty

guy222
Evening buddy

Priest
Evening buddy
Hey Guy, Im chilling drinking a beer and enjoy my evening on the forums.
How ur doing my friend?

guy222
Doin good

Relaxing and watching some tv

Xplosive
Arishem wins.

guy222
yes

monaroCountry
Originally posted by Utrigita

What move was that?.....................It has to show all MU heroes getting personally affected.

Onslaught in his final form is pure thought. His mere existence wrecked havock on the entire Universe. The strongest telepaths and strongest minds in the universe were most acute to the changes, they were first to notice their powers draining. If Onslaught had won and succeded in his plans he would have wiped out the entire Universe of all life, this would have included the celestials.

Utrigita.......................OWNED!!!!!!

Enyalus
The Celestials don't really exist solely in 'this' universe. Their bodies are in the Hyperspace dimension...or, uh, whatever it's called.

Someone wanna fill that in with a bit more info?

WhiteWitchKing
What move was that?.....................It has to show all MU heroes getting personally affected.

Onslaught in his final form is pure thought. His mere existence wrecked havock on the entire Universe. The strongest telepaths and strongest minds in the universe were most acute to the changes, they were first to notice their powers draining. If Onslaught had won and succeded in his plans he would have wiped out the entire Universe of all life, this would have included the celestials.

You can't prove any of this. Honestly, who you gonna bring up to back up your claim? Uatu and Apocalypse?

This event didn't even register on the radar of any cosmic entity, cause, ya know, it wasn't really threatening to the universe in any sort of manner. Cause had his plan succeeded, the Earth would be inside a sun...OMG what will the universe do now that Earth is destroyed?

Utrigita

It was when Arishem first toke the blast from Odin Vishnu and Zeus, then opened a interdimensionel portal and was about to destroy the link between Marvel Earth and those three realms.

Until then the Gods had interfered directly on multiply occasions when something happened on earth, afterwards they didn't for more then 2000 years that is each pantheon on earth, superhumans some far more powerful then all of the heroes that battled onslaught combined, they was simply put down with a gesture.

And I'm sure you can prove that with scan right?

Knowsbleed33

You've got nothing, so I suggest you stop trying.

Any Celestial>Onslaught.

guy222
thumb up

monaroCountry
This event didn't even register on the radar of any cosmic entity, cause, ya know, it wasn't really threatening to the universe in any sort of manner. Cause had his plan succeeded, the Earth would be inside a sun...OMG what will the universe do now that Earth is destroyed?

-Re: didnt resister with cosmic beings.
http://picsorban.com/upload/uatu.jpg
http://picsorban.com/upload/pheonix force.jpg
http://picsorban.com/upload/dr strange.jpg

-Re: Universal threat.
http://picsorban.com/upload/onslaughtuniverse.jpg
http://picsorban.com/upload/killall.jpg

-Re: Onslaught is Thought
http://picsorban.com/upload/onslaughtthought.jpg

-Re: Onslaught's affect on all living beings, as ive said before the more powerful psionics and minds in the universe were most acute to Onslaught. The weaker minds were mere fodder.
http://picsorban.com/upload/affectsonallbeings.jpg

WhiteWitchKing.........................OWNED THROUGH PROOF!!!!!!

monaroCountry
-Re: Onslaughts power
Notice that Onslaught tells Nate that he now has Nates power. Capturing Nate and Franklin in no way boost Onslaughts power since Onslaught isnt dependant on his two captives. They were there as hostages nothing more and nothing less.
http://picsorban.com/upload/onslaughtgetspower.jpg

ultimatethor

-Re: Onslaught's affect on all living beings, as ive said before the more powerful psionics and minds in the universe were most acute to Onslaught. The weaker minds were mere fodder.

by cosmic beings i think he means guys like Eternity,Kronos Lord Order and chaos etc. You know the abstracts. Not the watcher, who felt it neccessary to appear at a fight between Red hulk and green hulk.

WhiteWitchKing

LMAO. Told ya so!! laughing

Said all you had we're Apocalypse and Uata as reference and what you brought up were exactly that, these two noobs. Uatu is not a cosmic entity, while Apocalypse knows next to nothing when it comes to the cosmos.

This event attracted the attention of a Watch and, well like ultimatethor says, so does Red Hulk.

Big whoop. His power is nowhere near that of a Cube Being or a skyfather, he'll be beneath Arishem's notice. The Skrull pantheon brought the attention of the Earth god patheons, which is more than Onslaught's presence. So far all you have is Onslaught loosing to Earth heroes.

monaroCountry
Big whoop. His power is nowhere near that of a Cube Being or a skyfather, he'll be beneath Arishem's notice. The Skrull pantheon brought the attention of the Earth god patheons, which is more than Onslaught's presence. So far all you have is Onslaught loosing to Earth heroes.

Skyfather a cosmic being? Heck unlike Onslaught, Odin needed to wield swords or Arishem who needed some formula to kill the population of earth. Again Onslaught's mere existence was destroying the universe.

Oh probably close to onslaught as well who is effectively thought.

LMAO did you somehow fall asleep and forget about the Pheonix Force getting manhandled by Onslaught?

ultimatethor
Skyfather a cosmic being? Heck unlike Onslaught, Odin needed to wield swords or Arishem who needed some formula to kill the population of earth. Again Onslaught's mere existence was destroying the universe.

Oh probably close to onslaught as well who is effectively thought.

LMAO did you somehow fall asleep and forget about the Pheonix Force getting manhandled by Onslaught?

LOL a million times that was NOT the totality of the force so what the hell are u talking about?( I even heard from credible sources that it was not even the phoenix force at all).

Onslaght accomplished no skyfather level feat even. And aside statements from an ignorant apocalypse and a solitary watcher did nothing impressive. Arishem is light years ahead of him

monaroCountry
Originally posted by ultimatethor
by cosmic beings i think he means guys like Eternity,Kronos Lord Order and chaos etc. You know the abstracts. Not the watcher, who felt it neccessary to appear at a fight between Red hulk and green hulk.

Galactus is a major cosmic being, yet the Watcher was able to give him a proper fight. The watcher isnt powerless, even so Uatu was worried enough about Onslaught.
http://picsorban.com/upload/watchervgalactus.jpg

ultimatethor
Galactus is a major cosmic being, yet the Watcher was able to give him a proper fight. The watcher isnt powerless, even so Uatu was worried enough about Onslaught.

I know how powerful the watchers are( more powerful than onslaught). By the way i have that comic and it is a what if. Still no major cosmic being took notice of onslaughts actions and that says alot.

monaroCountry
Onslaght accomplished no skyfather level feat even. And aside statements from an ignorant apocalypse and a solitary watcher did nothing impressive. Arishem is light years ahead of him

Lol again show me scans of skyfather power affecting ALL marvel heroes universe. Uatu IS the main watcher within the Marvel Universe. Also notice the chaos within the astral plane (which is a mirror to the physical; plane).

Im tired of continually providing proof. Its about time that you show some yourself. So show me this credible proof that you talk about......any scans?

Also what is the Pheonix Force? In X-Men Phoenix Endsong/Warsong, Jean informs the PF that she (Jean) and the PF are one and the same. I can provide scans for this as well (actually I have in another thread).

This is Jean Grey
http://www.sideshowjoe.com/Images/Jean-Grey-Card.jpg

This is the Jean Grey Pheonix Force the same that destroys stars
http://www.freewebs.com/jean-grey/6.jpg

ultimatethor
Lol again show me scans of skyfather power affecting ALL marvel heroes universe. Uatu IS the main watcher within the Marvel Universe. Also notice the chaos within the astral plane (which is a mirror to the physical; plane).

Im tired of continually providing proof. Its about time that you show some yourself. So show me this credible proof that you talk about......any scans?

Also what is the Pheonix Force? In X-Men Phoenix Endsong/Warsong, Jean informs the PF that she (Jean) and the PF are one and the same. I can provide scans for this as well (actually I have in another thread).

This is Jean Grey
http://www.sideshowjoe.com/Images/Jean-Grey-Card.jpg

This is the Jean Grey Pheonix Force the same that destroys stars
http://www.freewebs.com/jean-grey/6.jpg

Skyfathers like odin have affected galaxies before much larger than plain marvel earth or its heroes.

tired of continuously providing proof? Well sorry but ur arguements have been defeated multiple times in the past and the proof u have provided has bin shown to be inaccuate. At any rate i dont feel like getting into an argument with someone that thinks magneto can beat the silver surfer so ill just leave u to whitewitch king.

Enyalus
Here's a question: If a mutant like Franklin Richards is celestial-level, why is a composite mutant made up from Magneto, Xavier, Nate Grey, and Franklin Richards not?

basilisk
Originally posted by Enyalus
Here's a question: If a mutant like Franklin Richards is celestial-level, why is a composite mutant made up from Magneto, Xavier, Nate Grey, and Franklin Richards not?

It's like if you have a glass of concentrated sulphuric acid - it's powerful stuff.

Then you add 3 glasses of water to it. Now it's not so powerful anymore.

Utrigita

But worried enough to engage him in a fight... Not worried enough to contact other watchers as it was done when Maelstrom threatened the Universe, Not worried enough to contact other cosmic beings, just worried/concerned which Uatu has been on multiply occasions.

A proper fight? The watcher landed one hit, Galactus shoot one eyeblast and owned him and Galactus was very weak on power, yet owned him with ease, if you call that a proper fight...

Uatu76
Originally posted by Enyalus

Doesn't he just have the potential to become celestial level? I don't think he's that level as a child.

Lord S
LMAO did you somehow fall asleep and forget about the Pheonix Force getting manhandled by Onslaught? What an accomplishment...considering a Shi'ar laser has done the same.

monaroCountry

WhiteWitchKing

Yes skyfathers are cosmic beings, not cosmic entities. I asked you for cosmic entities: Eternity, Infinity, Death, Chaos, Order, etc. You provided me with exactly what I expected: Uatu and Apocalypse. WOW.

My reference to skyfathers is that Arishem and the Celestials presence brought forth the skyfathers. While Onslaught, who's supposedly threatening the universe according to Apocalypse, draws the attention of the Earth heroes. LOL. If he was such a threat, Uatu wouldn't just stand around and not contact the higher powers. He does not and no cosmic entities showed up thus Onslaught was not a threat to the cosmos, even skyfathers didn't show up to fight him - cause the heroes took him down.

Uh, yeah, so did Magneto/Xorn.

WhiteWitchKing

Red Hulk
Isn't that a What-If?

And Galactus killed Uatu...

Lord S

monaroCountry

Knowsbleed33
Onslaught loses badly here. He's done nothing a cube being couldn't duplicate easily and Celestials>>>>Cube Beings.

WhiteWitchKing

Utrigita

Lord S
In a What if the age of Apoc never ended. Galactus was killed by the psionic powers of mutants/humans which was wielded by a single person. Onslaught wields the psionic powers of ALL LIVING BEINGS so Onslaught should be able to take down Galactus. You're basing this rather ludicrous assumption that Onslaught can beat Galactus on a What If? Stop and think about it. You're saying Onslaught>Galactus based on a What If. A WHAT IF! Do you have any inkling whatsoever of how utterly stupid that is?

Last time I checked the rules it said that you're not allowed to cite non-canon sources as evidence in a debate. Personally I think you should be banned for breaking the rules...and for general stupidity. But that's just me.

monaroCountry
Would non canon source include cosmic beings destroying the M Universe yet their actions having no affects on MU heroes? There has never been a crossover like the Onslaught saga. Face it your precious cosmic beings havent dont anything worth while.

So what feats of Franklin are you talking about? Creating the pocket universe? Wow from the Onslaught saga Franklin didnt create the pocket Universe.

As for uber power wasnt Franklin in his adult state get taken out and killed by a sentinel? You would expect a galactus level mutant to easily stnd up and survive gainst one sentinel.

Fact is that Franklins powers like other cosmic beings have been highly exagerated.

Oh here comes the excuses. Galctus' default setting should be weak!!!!

You want to bet on this? Hold for a moment and stop talking out of your a$$ you know how silly you just sounded? Read the Onslaught saga.

Oh that little scan? I didnt see any galaxy wreking ht I saw was some creating and very flowery writing. So what do you think Onslaught was? Onslaught was always a being of pure energy. If he succeded in his plans he would have killed off all living things, this would have included the much hyped about Celestials.

ultimatethor
Why are people even arguing with this guy? He is obviously just a big joker.

Lord S
Would non canon source include cosmic beings destroying the M Universe yet their actions having no affects on MU heroes? There has never been a crossover like the Onslaught saga. Face it your precious cosmic beings havent dont anything worth while. What the f**k?

What in God's name are you talking about? What do fictional cosmic beings have to do with your rule-breaking in the form of using non-canon stories as evidence?

Reported!

As for your rant about cosmic storylines, you're just talking gibberish.

What the f**k?

Ok I'll bite...who created the pocket universe?

What the f**k?

That's the fanboy in you talking.

You have presented us with absolutely ZERO proof to back up your claims that Onslaught was A) a universal threat, and B) that he could wreak a level of destruction that would cause a Celestial to bat an eyelid. Just so you know, you're fooling nobody except yourself with your twisted, biased, and downright misguided claims.

Utrigita
So what feats of Franklin are you talking about? Creating the pocket universe? Wow from the Onslaught saga Franklin didnt create the pocket Universe.

WoW then who did create the world "heroes reborn" and why did Ashema come to collect franklin and what pocket universe did she store inside her chest. Is marvel.com good enough for you ore do I have to get the scans? http://www.marvel.com/universe/Counter-Earth_(Franklin_Richards) Reconstucting Galactus. Just to mention a few.

As for uber power wasnt Franklin in his adult state get taken out and killed by a sentinel? You would expect a galactus level mutant to easily stnd up and survive gainst one sentinel.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Fact is that Franklins powers like other cosmic beings have been highly exagerated.

Really and Onslaught isn't being right now? Fact is that a Cosmic Cube that warped reality on a universal scale stated that his power was nothing next to a regular unknown Celestial.

Yes a excuse to constantly allow earth to survive if Galactus really wanted to devour earth he could do it from afar, he could also just level the planet with a single blast which is entirely within his might. And his default setting is weak he is always out for the next meal but even at his low level of power he has demonstrated capacity far beyond Onslaught

You want to bet on this? Hold for a moment and stop talking out of your a$$ you know how silly you just sounded? Read the Onslaught saga.

yes I do unfortunely I didn't have time to edit my post. One could also say read about the Celestials get a understanding of the cosmic abstracts and stop trying to pretend that a being which highest feat is the creation of a star and is said on panel to threaten the world stand any chance against a being that can warp a universe and delete a pocket dimension from existance.

Lord S
Why are people even arguing with this guy? He is obviously just a big joker. Heh, but the sad thing is he really believes what he's saying. I've seen him spout off similar BS at the Marvel.com forums as well. Nobody there takes him seriously either.

ultimatethor
Originally posted by Lord S
Heh, but the sad thing is he really believes what he's saying. I've seen him spout off similar BS at the Marvel.com forums as well. Nobody there takes him seriously either.

Really this is on another level of fanboyism. He refuses to back up his claims with any proof and when finally he tries to provide proof he starts using a what if?

kgkg
Just wow lol

WhiteWitchKing
Would non canon source include cosmic beings destroying the M Universe yet their actions having no affects on MU heroes? There has never been a crossover like the Onslaught saga. Face it your precious cosmic beings havent dont anything worth while.

Oh that little scan? I didnt see any galaxy wreking ht I saw was some creating and very flowery writing. So what do you think Onslaught was? Onslaught was always a being of pure energy. If he succeded in his plans he would have killed off all living things, this would have included the much hyped about Celestials.

laughing You're no different hardcore fan boys like Stormfront and Nvr. The fact is Onslaught lost to Earth heroes and that's why he's not in MU any more.

Face it, all you have to read from is old issues of Onslaught Saga and Onslaught Reborn. Besides those, well he ain't around any more. Fact is, even Apocalypse and Uatu will tell you that Onslaught was beaten by Earth heroes. laughing

Lord S
laughing You're no different hardcore fan boys like Stormfront and Nvr. The fact is Onslaught lost to Earth heroes and that's why he's not in MU any more.

Face it, all you have to read from is old issues of Onslaught Saga and Onslaught Reborn. Besides those, well he ain't around any more. Fact is, even Apocalypse and Uatu will tell you that Onslaught was beaten by Earth heroes. laughing laughing

I love his line about the 'much hyped' Celestials...ignoring the fact that the Celestials actually live up to the hype...whereas Onslaught, despite his hype, was soundly beaten.

kgkg
Don't feed the troll

WhiteWitchKing
Don't feed the troll

But the troll is my pet. sad

Lord S
But the troll is my pet. sad More like slave.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.