Which Chocolate bar do you choose?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Corran
Right I have put the follwing Chocolate on a table. If you were choosing Candy from these, which would you choose from the following?

Lunch Bar
Bar One
Tex
Snicker
Flake
Rolo
Crunchie
Aero
Energy Bar
Chocolate Coated Raisins

Please post your choices, I will post the research results of what your choice says about you, so think carefully - if you do not know what the chocolate is, then chances are you have not had it so would not pick it.

My choice from the above list was Flake.

Mujaffa
Snicker!

Corran
Humm.

Mujaffa
mmmhmhmhmhmhm

mah
crunchie maybe. but where's KitKat on that list? Maltesers?

Corran
I have no research material on anything else, hence me only offerring these.

mah
oooh, ok

Ushgarak
Flake.

finti
None

BackFire349
crunchy

Mujaffa
kvikk lunsj

Gundark
Baby Ruth.

Chocolate covered raisins ? Bleck..... sick

mah
now what's wrong with that?

zimbo
KitKat ofcourse!

Gundark
Impossible to get out of your teeth. Now chocolate covered strawberries, thats something else...

mah
something much, much worse indeed

Mujaffa
wrong it's damn good with champagne

Gundark
Oh yes ! An excellent combination !

Ushgarak
Yeah, whatever. So come on, Corran, what are those who bothered to respond going to get for their efforts?

finti
Coco is the thing

Mujaffa
belgian chocolate.. damn goood.... but coco is nice too...

Corran
OK - Now that you've made your choice, this is what research says about you! NO....you can't change your mind

Lunch Bar... Sweet, loving, & nb! sp; cuddly. You love all warm fuzzy items. A little nutty. Sometimes you need an ice cream cone at the end of the day.

Bar One.... You are adventurous, love new ideas, are a champion of underdogs and a slayer of dragons. When tempers flare up, you whip out your saber.

Tex... Smooth, sexy, & articulate with your hands, you are an excellent after-dinner speaker and a good teacher. But don't try to walk and chew gum at the same time.

Snicker ... Fun-loving, sassy, humorous. Everyone enjoys being around you, but you are a practical joker. Others should be cautious in shaking hands, however, you are a friend for life

Flake ... Romantic, warm, loving. You care about other people and can be counted on in a pinch. You tend to melt.

Rolo... Sexy, always ready to give and receive, very energetic, and really! likes to get into life. The opposite sex is always attracted to you.

Crunchie... You like sports, whether baseball, football, basketball, or soccer. If you could, you would like to participate, but enjoy watching sports. You don't like to give up the remote control.

Aero... You are a very fun loving person, bubbling just like the bubbles in an aero, who likes to laugh You are fun to be with. People like to hang out with you. You are a very warm hearted person.

Energy Bar ... Life is passing you by. Get a life! Go eat a plum.

Chocolate Coated Raisins . You go to the bathroom often.

Mujaffa
smile

Thomas H
cocolate and milk is great...mmmmmmm

Mujaffa
so as chocolate-strawberries and champagne

Fitch
u rushed it smile.anyway my choice is Snicker

Gundark
I warned you about those raisins !

Corran
I had to rush, Ush was quite anxious to know and it's not nice to keep Ush Waiting.

Fitch
yeah,I know.Maybe I was late

mechmoggy
How about a chocolate covered Mechmoggy.....

*Mech smears himself in chocolate body paste*

Eh.........Eh?

finti
wher is the bloody fire hose

mechmoggy
Why, you feel like a cold hosing down after seeing me like this? stick out tongue

finti
cold hose someone yes, but its gonna be a Villa fan(unbelivable they exists but never the less)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.