Martian Manhunter vs Firestorm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
1. With TP
2. Without TP.

Fight in Space.

Who wins?

Galan007
while jason does have some resistance to it, TP on j'onn's level would simply overwhelm him. however, it should be noted that for TP to be completely effective against firestorm, you'd need to utilize it on every being who was merged with the FS-matrix at the time. that being said, i'd go ahead and give j'onn the nod with TP , and jason the nod without it.

ronnie would be much different though, as his resistance to TP was quite impressive.

Aster Phoenix
Which FS?

Jason 6/10
Ronnie FTW
Stein Curbstomps him with spiteness.

Endrict Nuul
Umm....dont know but good answers though.

fangirl101
FIREstorm. Ronnie Beat MM in an old JLA comic anyway I'm almost positve of it.

[EC] Icarus II
Well this ain't Ronnie. You always gotta assume its the current version if the thread starter didn't pick one. Seeing as Ronnie is dead...MM wins against Jason 6/10.

Galan007
Originally posted by fangirl101
FIREstorm. Ronnie Beat MM in an old JLA comic anyway I'm almost positve of it. you are correct. however, jason is who we are presumably using in this thread.

Originally posted by Icarus II
Well this ain't Ronnie. You always gotta assume its the current version if the thread starter didn't pick one. Seeing as Ronnie is dead.. according to glimpses shown of rip hunter's chalkboard ronnie will be back. thumb up

[EC] Icarus II
Originally posted by Galan007
according to glimpses shown of rip hunter's chalkboard ronnie will be back. thumb up

really?? not the chalkboards in 52 right? cuz i dont see anything about ronnie on those. messed

Galan007
Originally posted by Icarus II
really?? not the chalkboards in 52 right? cuz i dont see anything about ronnie on those. messed i believe it was something to the tune of "ronnie raymond + X = firestorm."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.