Who's story is sadder Eric Draven or Bruce Wayne?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Indestructible
Alright this is my first thread I have done in a while so I have been thinking of some good stuff and this is one of them. Who's story is truly sadder? Eric Draven's(him and his girlfriend got killed and is only brought back to avenge her death and his own. His only friends were The cop and sara.) or Bruce Wayne's(His parents died when he was young since then he has trained around the world to be a expert in fighting,stealth,and escape artist and dawns a cape and cowl as the Dark Knight ,Batman with his partners Alfred, Nightwing, Robin, Batgirl, Huntress, and Azreal.) IMO I think Eric's is sadder because he dosent have that many friends and not that much time

Val-E-Doosh
Draven and it's not even close.

Also, locked.

Aster Phoenix
Draven was killed and his GF was Raped to death. I think thats more traumatic.

Indestructible
Originally posted by Aster Phoenix
I agree but I know someone out there will say Batman's is sadder. I love Batman but his story can not compare with the crows

Starscream M
Draven was killed and his GF was Raped to death. I think thats more traumatic. batman's parents died. batman wins.

Aster Phoenix
Was Martha Wayne raped right in front of him?

Endrict Nuul
Draven.

Starscream M
Was Martha Wayne raped right in front of him? no, but blood is thicker than water

Scoobless
Was Martha Wayne raped right in front of him?

That's how they tell it on the cartoon network.

big grin

psycho gundam
the late great bruce lee's son for the win.

getting capped on set is pretty sad.

Aster Phoenix
Originally posted by Starscream M
no, but blood is thicker than water

I think If Bruce Wayne could choose he would rather his mother simply shot then raped to death in front of him and then him being killed.

CaptainStoic

Yup.

RevoWution™©®
Originally posted by Indestructible
I agree but I know someone out there will say Batman's is sadder. I love Batman but his story can not compare with the crows

Draven's story is sadder than Wayne's, but Batman is way better and way cooler than the Crow imo smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.