Batman runs a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Indestructible
Batman decides to test himself in H2H combat with other masters. He put these people in his gauntlet:

Nightwing
Daredevil
Captian America
Robin(Tim Drake)
Green Arrow(Connor Hawke)
Wildcat
Black Canary
Black Panter
Red Hood(Jason Todd)

dose Batman clear his gauntlet????

tkitna
Stops at 3

Aster Phoenix
Is this list in any order?

vansonbee
Originally posted by Indestructible
Batman decides to test himself in H2H combat with other masters. He put these people in his gauntlet:

Nightwing
Daredevil
Captian America
Robin(Tim Drake)
Green Arrow(Connor Hawke)
Wildcat
Black Canary
Black Panter
Red Hood(Jason Todd)

So no special abilities from Black Canary I guess.

Chances against Batman laughing
Nightwing 4/10
Daredevil Stalement
Captian America 6/10
Robin(Tim Drake) 2/10
Green Arrow(Connor Hawke) 3/10
Wildcat 6/10
Black Canary 4/10
Black Panter 7/10
Red Hood(Jason Todd) Stalement

DeathKap
Stops at 3

vansonbee
Originally posted by DeathKap
Stops at 3

I think this isn't going from top to bottom or bottom to top...

He just want to see a rating for each char

COME ON CAP before Robin? lolz eek!

DeathKap
Originally posted by vansonbee
I think this isn't going from top to bottom or bottom to top...

He just want to see a rating for each char

COME ON CAP before Robin? lolz eek!
Thats what i thought laughing

namorsubby
batman clears this.his hardest fight would be cap,but seeing as batman has stalemated him fighting hand to hand with his shield.i'm sure he could win when cap doesn't have it.people seem to forget how much of an advantage that shield is for cap in a fight.it's something that he knows better than anyone else.he's twice as formiddable with it.
batman has stalemated him twice when cap had it and he used nothing.so i say he clears it.

Knowsbleed33
I'd like to see a Batman v. Daredevil fight.

Juk3n
DIES AT 2

ORDER FTW BTW!

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by tkitna
Stops at 3

BruceSkywalker
Clears it

Aster Phoenix
Nightwing 8/10
Daredevil 7/10
Captian America 9/10
Robin(Tim Drake) 7/10
Green Arrow(Connor Hawke) 7/10
Wildcat 6/10
Black Canary 5/10
Black Panther 8/10
Red Hood(Jason Todd) 8/10

Faux Smurph
Originally posted by namorsubby
batman clears this.his hardest fight would be cap,but seeing as batman has stalemated him fighting hand to hand with his shield.i'm sure he could win when cap doesn't have it.people seem to forget how much of an advantage that shield is for cap in a fight.it's something that he knows better than anyone else.he's twice as formiddable with it.
batman has stalemated him twice when cap had it and he used nothing.so i say he clears it. What edge would it give Cap over Batman?

Cap has pwned enemies without the shield before, stating that the shield isn't the weapon, he is.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Aster Phoenix
Nightwing 8/10
Daredevil 7/10
Captian America 9/10
Robin(Tim Drake) 7/10
Green Arrow(Connor Hawke) 7/10
Wildcat 6/10
Black Canary 5/10
Black Panther 8/10
Red Hood(Jason Todd) 8/10

What this?

lolz Batmans chances to win?

namorsubby
Originally posted by Faux Smurph
What edge would it give Cap over Batman?

Cap has pwned enemies without the shield before, stating that the shield isn't the weapon, he is. lol.so your saying the shield isn't a factor than? and definitely not a significant factor right? laughing

cap is formiddable without a shield,but the fact is that,when he does have it,it is a extremely significant factor in the outcome of any fight he may enter.seeing as batman has already stalemated him with his shield without having to use anything but his fists,i'd say he takes cap when he has nothing but his fists to work with.

namorsubby
batman takes all of these opponents the majority of the time in a h2h bout.yes,even steve rogers.

Mindset
Batman's results

Nightwing-Wins
Daredevil-Stalemates(Whoever can fight longer wins)
Captian America-Loses
Robin(Tim Drake)-Wins
Green Arrow(Connor Hawke)-Wins
Wildcat-Wins
Black Canary-Wins
Black Panter-Not sure
Red Hood(Jason Todd)-Wins

Aster Phoenix
What this?

lolz Batmans chances to win?

No it's there chances

Mindset
Originally posted by Aster Phoenix
No it's there chances Your list makes absolutely no sense.

namorsubby
are you guys trying to tell me that cap wouldn't have an extreme advantage with his shield fighting batman h2h while he has nothing?

if you said no,then answer this:

how could batman stalemate him with the shield twice,but lose to him without it?

Badabing
Batman WTF clears this thing w/o using one Batkick! biscuits

Faux Smurph
lol.so your saying the shield isn't a factor than? and definitely not a significant factor right? laughing

cap is formiddable without a shield,but the fact is that,when he does have it,it is a extremely significant factor in the outcome of any fight he may enter.seeing as batman has already stalemated him with his shield without having to use anything but his fists,i'd say he takes cap when he has nothing but his fists to work with. It's not that significant, actually. Not against someone like Batman, or anyone in a hand to hand confrontation for that matter.

It's significant when Cap's facing bullets, lasers and explosions.

Not fists.

Mindset
Did Batman use gadgets when he fought Cap?

Anyway I don't regard crossovers as anything more than toilet paper.

Faux Smurph
are you guys trying to tell me that cap wouldn't have an extreme advantage with his shield fighting batman h2h while he has nothing?

if you said no,then answer this:

how could batman stalemate him with the shield twice,but lose to him without it? Let me tell you how this goes-

Bat and Cap stalemate for a long period of time. Maybe even with Bats having a slight edge due to no shield (I'll humor you).

Then Batman starts tiring and Cap's still running on 50-75% battery power.

Then Cap starts beating on Bruce's tired, collapsed body.

namorsubby
lol.so his shield isn't a significant factor in a fight with batman?

i'm done here.

batman FTW

oh,and he used a batarang to end one fight with cap,but he was stalemating him pure h2h for several minutes while cap had his shield and he had nothing.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Mindset
Nightwing-Wins
Daredevil-Stalemates(Whoever can fight longer wins)
Captian America-Loses
Robin(Tim Drake)-Wins
Green Arrow(Connor Hawke)-Wins
Wildcat-Wins
Black Canary-Wins
Black Panter-Not sure
Red Hood(Jason Todd)-Wins

Wildcat should also beat Batman in Brawling, remember Batman can't use his gadgets. This is straight up H2H combat

Captain America has fought Batman to Stalement also, but Roger has super human strength which is unfair of 10 men. So this is not fair. 1 hit might Ko Bats

Black Panter feat and oppenent is more to take notice too
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t405357.html
I say Panther wins,
Here a site for Batman Feats !
http://members.tripod.com/agent0x7/crossovers.html

Silent Master
Did Batman use gadgets when he fought Cap?

Anyway I don't regard crossovers as anything more than toilet paper.

In Marvel vs DC, Batman at least used batarangs(SP) and in JLA/Avengers, Cap did have the shield at the time of their fight.

vansonbee
lol.so his shield isn't a significant factor in a fight with batman?

i'm done here.

batman FTW

oh,and he used a batarang to end one fight with cap,but he was stalemating him pure h2h for several minutes while cap had his shield and he had nothing.

Did Cap Slap Batman with his shield? Or was it for show? lolz.... This is also h2h combat remember no equipments

namorsubby
Originally posted by Faux Smurph
Let me tell you how this goes-

Bat and Cap stalemate for a long period of time. Maybe even with Bats having a slight edge due to no shield (I'll humor you).

Then Batman starts tiring and Cap's still running on 50-75% battery power.

Then Cap starts beating on Bruce's tired, collapsed body. humor me? you say that as if my notion is ridiculous or something.

two men supposedly equal in h2h engage each other.one has a weapon he can use as an estension of his body and work seemlessly to his advantage due to years of training and experience with it.the other has his fists.but the other still stalemates the weapon weilder.okay now take that weapon away.logically,who would you say wins this bout?

the decision is clear.

Silent Master
Cap didn't use the shield in their fight during JLA/Avengers

namorsubby
unfortunately that still leaves one encounter.lol

Silent Master
Where Batman did use weapons and Cap only lost due to outside circumstances.

namorsubby
he used them after they fought extensively without him relinquishing a single batarang.

i have the issue,i need not be reminded.

Silent Master
Most of the fight happened off-panel, you can't prove that was the first time he used a weapon.

namorsubby
ok then i'm supposed to assume he did? even though i saw him do perfectly fine without any while cap had his red mitts all over that niftty shield of his?

Silent Master
Since when is barely moving your opponet with your attacks while you get sent flying from his = doing just fine?

BTW, didn't we join the fight with Batman hiding from Cap in a sewer in an attempt to ambush him, that is hardly the act of someone that is doing "perfectly fine" in a fight.

namorsubby
laughing so you're saying captain america actually won right? this is rich

Silent Master
Let's see, changing what somebody said during a debate and then making fun of the new statement, there is a term for people use that tactic.

namorsubby
all i'm saying is he was doing fine and he stalemated him during the time in which they engaged.you're trying to undermind his performance by pointing out specific parts of the fight and in essence emphasizing it to make it look worse.

what's the term for it? i'd love to know.

Silent Master
If pointing out the facts of the fight hurts your claims, then you were hardly being unbiased in your reporting of them.

namorsubby
yes you were,and in essence emphasizing them to help your claims.although i don't care what you state from the fight.it's out there for everyone to see,it's not like i can hide the facts anyway.

so i was biased? are you saying..........nah couldn't be.laughing

Silent Master
Since when is emphasizing the facts of a fight a bad thing?

namorsubby
i think you misunderstand what i mean by emphasizing.

you brought those up to make it seem as if batman couldn't cut it in a fight with captain america when material from the same issue would say the exact opposite.that's all

i'll get back to this later.

Silent Master
No, I brought them up to showcase your bias recounting of the fight, everything I mentioned actually happened in the fight.

The Heap
Your list makes absolutely no sense.

Batman would clear this, but he'd have trouble with Captain America.

vansonbee
Originally posted by The Heap
Batman would clear this, but he'd have trouble with Captain America.

Do you even read comics, What about Black Panther?
Black Panther own up Batman in H2H combat laughing

Take sometime and visit his respect thread.

Daredevil/Batman Stalement at this matter.

Here a site for Batman Feats!

occultdestroyer
Yes

Mindset
Batman would clear this, but he'd have trouble with Captain America. Even if he could, which I don't agree with, what did that have to do with my post?

The Heap
Do you even read comics, What about Black Panther?
Black Panther own up Batman in H2H combat laughing

Take sometime and visit his respect thread.

Daredevil/Batman Stalement at this matter.

Here a site for Batman Feats!

Batman knows all MA's known to man. What else could I say?

This alone would help him own DD's blind ass.

The Heap
Even if he could, which I don't agree with, what did that have to do with my post?

Sorry, must have clicked the wrong post.

vansonbee
Batman knows all MA's known to man. What else could I say?

This alone would help him own DD's blind ass.

Okay all you did just type in sentence stating Batman knows all MA in the world for DC only... and that not the point, have you even check out Black Panthers respect thread? I guess not! By your response... sick

The Heap
Okay all you did just type in sentence stating Batman knows all MA in the world for DC only... and that not the point, have you even check out Black Panthers respect thread? I guess not! By your response... sick

Don't have the time at this minute, it's 4 am and I'm off to bed.

namorsubby
batman could take the majority in every single one of these matches.

vansonbee
batman could take the majority in every single one of these matches.
I am starting to see werid connection here.
THIS Is Hand to Hand Combat, no equipment here

Wildcat is specialize in brawling, how can Bat win against him?

Black Panther feats show for itself....

Captain America it can go either way. due to Cap human strength that can cause great stress when landed on Batman

Daredevil stalement Bats in crossover many times... even without using those as base. Daredevil has Superhuman senses and echolocation, natural strength, speed, stamina, agility, and reflexes and Skilled in Martial artist
-In Brawl H2H combat Batman loses, but with equipment and depending on the surrounding, Batman can use it as his advantage against DD

Everyone else on the list I agree he can win against

namorsubby
weird connection? What the f**k?

Warrior18
Batman's results IMO

Nightwing- Bats wins
Daredevil- Close. But I would say Bats in the end.(these two are my favourite comic heroes).
Captain America- Cap wins a long gruelling fight. His superior stats particularly stamina shine through.
Robin(Tim Drake)- Bats wins
Green Arrow(Connor Hawke)- Bats wins
Wildcat- Bats wins. I think he has beaten Wildcat before.
Black Canary- Bats wins. She is a top tier MA like Batman, but Bats is stronger etc.
Black Panter- No idea. Panther basically has Cap level stats. But I think Bats is the better MA.
Red Hood(Jason Todd)- Bats wins.

ps the order of this gauntlet is crazy lol.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Warrior18
Batman's results IMO

Nightwing- Bats wins
Daredevil- Close. But I would say Bats in the end.(these two are my favourite comic heroes).
Captain America- Cap wins a long gruelling fight. His superior stats particularly stamina shine through.
Robin(Tim Drake)- Bats wins
Green Arrow(Connor Hawke)- Bats wins
Wildcat- Bats wins. I think he has beaten Wildcat before.
Black Canary- Bats wins. She is a top tier MA like Batman, but Bats is stronger etc.
Black Panter- No idea. Panther basically has Cap level stats. But I think Bats is the better MA.
Red Hood(Jason Todd)- Bats wins.

ps the order of this gauntlet is crazy lol.

Good point to bring up on Capt Stamina is superior.

There a link to Black Panther respect on top or go the longer way... KMC

Daredevil was stalement for me. Both are my favorites too

Wildcat was beaten by Batman? Got any scans? Also Depending on the Scenario... and during the fight

Warrior18
Good point to bring up on Capt Stamina is superior.

There a link to Black Panther respect on top or go the longer way... KMC

Daredevil was stalement for me. Both are my favorites too

Wildcat was beaten by Batman? Got any scans? Also Depending on the Scenario... and during the fight

Yeh I say Bats beats DD, but really I couldn't be sure.

(Batman/Wildcat #3). Bats was basically holding back for most of the fight but wildcat wasn't. They were wearing masks and Bats figured he was fighting WC by observing his fighting style. Bats then decks him with a punch when WC refuses to stop. Sorry I own no scans but u can see them here.

http://members.tripod.com/agent0x7/dkskill1.html

Near the bottom of the page.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Warrior18
Yeh I say Bats beats DD, but really I couldn't be sure.

(Batman/Wildcat #3). Bats was basically holding back for most of the fight but wildcat wasn't. They were wearing masks and Bats figured he was fighting WC by observing his fighting style. Bats then decks him with a punch when WC refuses to stop. Sorry I own no scans but u can see them here.

http://members.tripod.com/agent0x7/dkskill1.html

Near the bottom of the page.

I take it back then, Batman was proven better man then Wildcat

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Indestructible

No.

Batman against (the numbers are how many Batman wins):
Nightwing--6-7/10.
Daredevil--4/10.
Captian America--4/10.
Robin(Tim Drake)--7-8/10
Green Arrow(Connor Hawke)--7/10
Wildcat--6-7/10
Black Canary--8/10
Black Panther--4/10
Red Hood(Jason Todd)--6-7/10

My apologies if I'm off a bit on some of the DC characters. I admit that I'm still not completely fluent on them. But I think I got it right.

Philosophía
He gets a majority over them all, beating Connor Hawke the hardest.

Bouboumaster

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.