ROTS Mace,Yoda, and Dooku vs. DE Sids

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mizukage Yoda
Another test of DE Sids "UNLIMITED POWAAAAAAAAAA"
Since in the last Sids thread everyone says that Obi-Wan and Anakin would get curb stomped I'm adding a more powerful combatant, Palpatine's apprentice.
I'd say the trio takes it. Dooku would have a knowledge of Palpatine considering he was his apprentice after all, and could pass this information to his compadres.
Takes place in the Valley of the Jedi. big grin

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by Mizukage Yoda
Another test of DE Sids "UNLIMITED POWAAAAAAAAAA"
Since in the last Sids thread everyone says that Obi-Wan and Anakin would get curb stomped I'm adding a more powerful combatant, Palpatine's apprentice.
I'd say the trio takes it. Dooku would have a knowledge of Palpatine considering he was his apprentice after all, and could pass this information to his compadres.
Takes place in the Valley of the Jedi. big grin

Palpatine did not pass the full knowledge of the sith to Dooku. He never even considered Dooku the real apprentice. Though he did teach Dooku quite a bit.

Mizukage Yoda
Sith lightning, Force Choke, all traditional force powers belonging to the Sith. I believe he did pass the full knowledge to dooku, moreso than he did for maul who never even produced lightning

SIDIOUS 66
Maul was a sith who prefered pure physical dominance over his opponents. If he was able to resist sith lightning(witch from dathomir), then im sure he knows how to use it. The shadow guards in tfu novel were said to use lightning, and they were no where near being sith. If they were taught the power, then why wouldn't Maul of been taught it?

Palpatine was said to teach his apprentices a little knowledge at a time. Vader mentioned this in The Rise of Darth Vader novel.

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
Maul was a sith who prefered pure physical dominance over his opponents. If he was able to resist sith lightning(witch from dathomir), then im sure he knows how to use it. The shadow guards in tfu novel were said to use lightning, and they were no where near being sith. If they were taught the power, then why wouldn't Maul of been taught it.

Palpatine was said to teach his apprentices a little knowledge at a time. Vader mentioned this in The Rise of Darth Vader novel.

Right so do you have any canonical proof that Maul could do it other than blind supposition?

DarkSerpent
Sith lightning, Force Choke, all traditional force powers belonging to the Sith. I believe he did pass the full knowledge to dooku, moreso than he did for maul who never even produced lightning
It is doubtful that Maul ever wanted to produce Lightning ( he never used dun moch or even spoke a word to the Jedi) he could have. Maul wanted a pure physical victory.

Those abilities were not the extent of Palps Or the Sith knowledge. How you could actually believe this is just evilbanana that wierd

SIDIOUS 66
Right so do you have any canonical proof that Maul could do it other than blind supposition?

Well according to Darth Maul: Shadow hunter it was said that Maul prefered physical dominance.

Faunus
Yeah, so why would you assume that he can summon Sith lightning? Because he can resist the pain it causes?

No, sorry. You actually need to prove things here.

Gideon
While it cannot be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, let us be fair here: any half-trained neophyte can seemingly summon Force lightning; Mighella, the Nightsister who attacked Darth Maul on the orders of Black Sun, was stated to be vastly inferior to Maul in terms of knowledge of the dark side according to Vader: the Ultimate Visual Guide.

Faunus
Doesn't matter, because there's no indication of Maul being able to.

It would make sense, but so would a shitload of things that don't exist or don't happen in SW. Logic, ironically, generally goes out the window.

DarkSerpent
...WTF!?

Gideon
Originally posted by Faunus
Doesn't matter, because there's no indication of Maul being able to.

It would make sense, but so would a shitload of things that don't exist or don't happen in SW. Logic, ironically, generally goes out the window.

Factual premise: most neophytes can summon Sith lightning.

Factual premise: a Nightsister attacked Maul with Sith lightning.

Factual premise: Maul's knowledge of the dark side was "vastly superior" to Mighella's.

Conclusion: he obviously doesn't know how to use it?

DarkSerpent
Originally posted by Gideon
Factual premise: most neophytes can summon Sith lightning.

Factual premise: a Nightsister attacked Maul with Sith lightning.

Factual premise: Maul's knowledge of the dark side was "vastly superior" to Mighella's.

Conclusion: he obviously doesn't know how to use it? No, such logic and simple conclusions are not enough.

You show that he did it.fryJust kidding.

Faunus logic-Anakin and Padme never had sex because it wasn't shown...bansex Those bananas are doing it and you can't refute it.

Faunus logic-Anakin only killed the children but did nothing to the babies that were at the Jedi Temple.

Faunus logic-There were no babies at the Jedi temple.

Faunus logic-Plo Koon can't do telekinetic stuff because we never saw him do it. The fact that he was a master and even untrained force user like Kar Vastor could means nothing.pancakebunny

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by DarkSerpent
No, such logic and simple conclusions are not enough.

You show that he did it.fryJust kidding.

Faunus logic-Anakin and Padme never had sex because it wasn't shown...bansex Those bananas are doing it and you can't refute it.

Faunus logic-Anakin only killed the children but did nothing to the babies that were at the Jedi Temple.

Faunus logic-There were no babies at the Jedi temple.

Faunus logic-Plo Koon can't do telekinetic stuff because we never saw him do it. The fact that he was a master and even untrained force user like Kar Vastor could means nothing.pancakebunny

No he didn't even kill those kids, because it didn't show him do it. It only showed him standing there with the lightsaber lol.

DarkSerpent
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
No he didn't even kill those kids, because it didn't show him do it. It only showed him standing there with the lightsaber lol. lightfartrockon1nanner****1gaysexnanaonacidSpammin
g is fun.

What was this thread about again?

Mizukage Yoda
*sigh* DE Sids vs. Mace Yoda and Dooku
then it became a spam war

DarkSerpent
DE Sids...really it's not a even strenuous for him.

truejedi
actually: as far as movies go: if all we had was him standing there with the kids, we wouldn't know he killed them, we might have thought it was an act, to trick palps before double crossing him. but we have more of the movie: we have obi wan tell Padme that anakin killed younglings. That supports the idea he killed them. The fact that there is no one alive at the end of the movie in the jedi temple supports the fact they died. If all we had was him standing in that room, and we believed there was still good in him, we might be led to believe he smuggled the kids out. Other sources confirm however, that he actually did kill them.

Lord Knightfa11
Originally posted by DarkSerpent
lightfartrockon1nanner****1gaysexnanaonacidSpammin
g is fun.

What was this thread about again?

Reported... XD

Tangible God
Sith lightning, Force Choke, all traditional force powers belonging to the Sith. I believe he did pass the full knowledge to dooku, moreso than he did for maul who never even produced lightning Yeah, cuz Mace and Yoda don't know about Force Choke and Lightning---ignorant Jedi Masters. They don't need informing, and they won't be being taught it (if that was your implication). Not to mention, Dooku knows how much of DE Sidious' power and knowledge?

Either way, I'm not arguing this one for all I'm worth, don't know enough on Palpatine. Though I wanna give it to the trio.

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by truejedi
actually: as far as movies go: if all we had was him standing there with the kids, we wouldn't know he killed them, we might have thought it was an act, to trick palps before double crossing him. but we have more of the movie: we have obi wan tell Padme that anakin killed younglings. That supports the idea he killed them. The fact that there is no one alive at the end of the movie in the jedi temple supports the fact they died. If all we had was him standing in that room, and we believed there was still good in him, we might be led to believe he smuggled the kids out. Other sources confirm however, that he actually did kill them.

Yeah i know i was being sarcastic. Btw Obi Wan was refering to the younglings Anakin was fighting outside of the council chambers.

Vorpal Ruin
I just dont see how Palpatine can beat this Trio. IMO they win all three.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.