Snake vs. Nemesis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
After the events of RE3, the Nemesis has survived the nuke that was brought down upon Raccoon City to stop the infection of the T-Virus from spreading. Years have passed and Nemesis has regenerated back into the way he was before. He comes across a couple of PMC soldiers, kills them, and takes their rocket launcher and turret. Nemesis walks into a city patrolled by more PMC soldiers. While Nemesis lurks in the alleys, he comes across an old man that blends in with the environment. Snake notices that the creature can see him and gets up from the floor. Snake is confused as to what the creature is and he responds by shooting it with his Operator gun. Nemesis is now getting irritated and launches a rocket at him. Snake ducks down and the rocket hits a nearby vehicle full of PMC guards.

Snake is equipped with his Operator gun, grenade launcher, rail gun, and MK-47. Nemesis just has his rocket launcher, turret, tentacle attacks and quick healing.

Who will win?

Dark-Jaxx
Snake beats him by knocking him out in a H2H fight using superior skill to defeat a physically more powerful opponent.

Nemesis X
Nemesis

Nemesis X
Stupid comp! can't get out an image.

Nemesis X
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/TheMatrixRagesOn/Nemesis/resident-evil-nemesis.jpg

Nemesis X
There we go.

Dark-Jaxx
Now take that pic, only have Nemesis the one who is dead and Snake the one who is standing, and you have this fight.

Solid Durandal
In all that is srs, Nemesis does this to Snake

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAFR7QbkHPo

Kazenji
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Snake beats him by knocking him out in a H2H fight using superior skill to defeat a physically more powerful opponent.

Thats Big boss you dill......

Dark-Jaxx
He beat Cyborg Ninjain H2H.

Darkstorm Zero
Even if Snake won, he dies of G-Virus infection... it merges with FOXDIE and kills all life on earth.

The End

Sado22
then ryu comes and tells everyone that the fight is all wink

Pyron_Knight
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Even if Snake won, he dies of G-Virus infection... it merges with FOXDIE and kills all life on earth.

The End

That's Birkin. He's the only canon user of G-Virus.

Nemesis is a T-103 Tyrant + NE-t parasite. No relation to Las Plagas.

Dark-Jaxx
Snake would defeat the G Virus anyway, in H2H with his superior skill.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
That's Birkin. He's the only canon user of G-Virus.

Nemesis is a T-103 Tyrant + NE-t parasite. No relation to Las Plagas.

WTF are you talking about?

None of the incidents in Raccoon had anything to do with Las Plagas...

Nemesis had the G-Parasite in him, a more stable G-Virus, Birkin was unstable thus why he mutated more frequently than Nemesis.

Play the game and read the files in it, it states it in about 5 different files in the last 3rd of the game that Nemesis carries G.

Dark-Jaxx
DSZ is right. Nemesis did have a version of the G Virus in him.

But Snake is just too skilled. He would beat it in H2H combat.

Solid Durandal
WTF are you talking about?

None of the incidents in Raccoon had anything to do with Las Plagas...

Nemesis had the G-Parasite in him, a more stable G-Virus, Birkin was unstable thus why he mutated more frequently than Nemesis.

Play the game and read the files in it, it states it in about 5 different files in the last 3rd of the game that Nemesis carries G.

No. Nemesis did not have the G-Virus in him. Nemesis is created from the Nemesis Parasite derived from the French Branch of Umbrella. The G-Virus originated from the Nemesis Parasite, by testing it on Lisa Trevor. Lisa was immune to the Parasite, and mutated it into a lesser form of the G-Virus, which William Birkin used to create the G-Virus we all know and love.

And for the record, William isn't the only one with the G-Virus in him. In Scenario A for Claire, William infects Sherry with a G-Embryo, and since she is his daughter, she would of turned into a creature similar to William, had it not been for Claire. The cure that Claire used, however, only temporarily stops the embryo, so if that Scenario is canon (Which I believe it is), Sherry is infected with the G-Virus.

stick out tongue

Darkstorm Zero
Sorry dude, but Birkin only synthesised it, he didn't alter it

Pyron_Knight
Lessons in reading comprehension, you need to take.

"NE-t parasite. No relation to Las Plagas."

I was saying the Nemesis Parasite, though being a parasite that effects the user's intelligence and actions, it does not have any relation to Las Plagas.
Some people think it does.

Never said anywhere.

He was the only person with the G-Virus. What would become the G-Virus was found in Lisa Trevor though.

That's true. It might be an important piece of RE5.

Solid Durandal
It better be canon. LeonA/ClaireB is just......Christ.

Pyron_Knight
Oh come on. Leon's final scene with Ada when she gets shot and falls off the bridge? Beautiful.
Plus in Claire B, Birkin rips Irons in half and chucks the top part up at you. Awesome.

You also gotta love Claire's "you lose big guy" to Mr. X whens he fires the rocket launcher.

Nemesis X
Give Nemesis a friggin chance. What do you think Snake's gonna do if he gets wrapped up by Nemesis'es tentacles?

Solid Durandal
Oh come on. Leon's final scene with Ada when she gets shot and falls off the bridge? Beautiful.
Plus in Claire B, Birkin rips Irons in half and chucks the top part up at you. Awesome.

You also gotta love Claire's "you lose big guy" to Mr. X whens he fires the rocket launcher.

Yes. Those two scenes were the only good parts. Every other part, just didn't make any damn sense. Like when Claire finds Leon in the sewers, despite the fact that he didn't see her in his scenario. Or the fact Sherry yells for Leon on the train despite the fact Claire like never mentioned Leon to her.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Give Nemesis a friggin chance. What do you think Snake's gonna do if he gets wrapped up by Nemesis'es tentacles?
Break free just like Jill does. teehee

Solid Durandal
Actually Snake wins if this is night time. In that case, Snake points up at the sky and yells "STARS!". Then Nemesis will look up and stare at the stars for a couple minutes, every once in a while trying to grab one, leaving him wide open for Snake to KO him.

Nemesis X
That's retarded.

Dark-Jaxx
Give Nemesis a friggin chance. What do you think Snake's gonna do if he gets wrapped up by Nemesis'es tentacles? Use his superior H2H skill to take him down and defeat him.

Zack Fair
I don't think Snake can do it H2H. However given weapons he can definitely find a way to put him down.

Solid Durandal
No, he won't. Srsly, Nemesis would skullfvck Snake.

Zack Fair
H2H? Yes.

With weapons Snake makes fun of Nemesis.

Dark-Jaxx
Snake has taken down things far greater than Nemesis in H2H.

Snake would use his CQC skills to crush Nemesis.

Solid Durandal
No. Srsly. He wouldn't.
Bullets, really don't do anything to Nemesis. Hell, Nemesis survived being dunk into a tank of acid.

Nemesis would do this to Snake

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_UsXHMK0Gc&feature=related

Dark-Jaxx
Bullets don't do anything to Cyborg Ninja really either.

Snake pwned him.

Snake in H2H will beat Nemesis with skill.

Skill>Strength and speed.

Zack Fair
LoL.

Snake's weapons range from pistols to Stingers, Javelins, RPGs and even the Rail Gun.

Nemesis dies if Snake gets weapons. Shit the Rail Gun alone will knock it out if not flat out kill it.

Solid Durandal
Snake is equipped with his Operator gun, grenade launcher, rail gun, and MK-47.

smile

Dark-Jaxx
Nemesis would die even if Snake was just tortured, electrocuted, thrown off a waterfall, and spent 24 hours running through a forest without sleep.

And he would die to Snake in H2H.

Zack Fair
LoL.

Snake gets the Rail Gun. Poor Nemesis.

Dark-Jaxx
Snake wouldn't need it.

He would do a complex CQC maneuver to break Nemesis' ribs and arms, then would crush his face with his boot.

StyleTime
Then break free of his tentacle grab and push Nemesis off a bridge just like Jill.

Solid Durandal
Originally posted by StyleTime
Then break free of his tentacle grab and push Nemesis off a bridge just like Jill.

Why would he be on the bridge? The battle takes place on the middle of the street.

Dark-Jaxx
Then Snake will push him off the edge of the street.

Don't ask how, he just does it.

Solid Durandal
I don't need to ask.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFRDh9Ev6jg

Wil7
Nemesis isn't a challenge for Snake.

Solid Durandal
In all srslyness, Nemesis sodomizes Snake.

Dark-Jaxx
In all seriousness, Snake factually has defeated things MUCH greater than Nemesis.

Solid Durandal
Like what.

Volgin.

Which Big Boss did, not Snake.

no expression

Sorry, nothing else really comes to mind. What with him being able to infect you with the T-Virus by scratching you and shit.

Dark-Jaxx
Gray Fox.

Solid Durandal
And?

Dark-Jaxx
He is much much much much more powerful than Nemesis.

Snake beat him in H2H. no expression

Solid Durandal
And Albert Wesker is much much much much much much much more powerful then both of them.

C wat I did thar?

Nemesis X
No bridges in this fight.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Solid Durandal
And Albert Wesker is much much much much much much much more powerful then both of them.

C wat I did thar? Ummm...LOL WUT!? haermm

Wesker stronger than Gray Fox? Are you fvcking kidding me!? haermm

Darkstorm Zero
Sorry dude, in H2H, Nemesis will utterlydestroy Snake... Solid, Old or Naked...

Volgin's got nothing on Nemesis, Nemesis' regen, superior strength, and the added versatility of the dentacles gives him a frigging HUGE edge...

However, weapon wise... Eh.. anything short of the Rail Gun isn't going to help, after all, it took a frigging HUGE rail cannon to down Nemesis permanently, followed by a 357 shots.

Dark-Jaxx
Volgin's got nothing on Nemesis *Snicker*

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
*Snicker*

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g166/cutemyspacecodes/02/STFU/stfu5.jpg

StyleTime
Why would he be on the bridge? The battle takes place on the middle of the street.
Snake threw him onto one. He then proceeded to get tentacle grabbed, break free, and push Nemesis off.

C wat I did thar?
Well, uh.....Nemesis and Wesker never fought. He isn't in the thread either.

leonheartmm
wesker<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<gray fox. fox wud make MINCEMEAT out of him

nemesis<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<volgin

absolutely NO context here.

nemesis : STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARS!

SNAKE: WTF?

nemesis: STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!! RAAAAAAWR!!!!!

SNAKE: yea, theyr pretty, you aint, so DIE!

nemesis: digs his grave, crawls in, and closes his eyes, a gravestone finally appears with flowers, the screen gets all huey and cheesy j pop plays in the background.

Solid Durandal
Yeah. In your dreams.

leonheartmm
^nope. in fact. stars are pretty and nemesis is not.

NO res eve character can hope to hold a candle to snake.

Solid Durandal
Originally posted by leonheartmm
^nope. in fact. stars are pretty and nemesis is not.

NO res eve character can hope to hold a candle to snake.

I can name several.

Leon
Chris Redfield (Hoppin Boppin Roids RE5 version)
William Birkin /w G Virus
Krauser
The Tyrant
and Wesker

erm

Seriously, Snake is being overrated. People are thinking that Snake is an all mighty undefeatable god when in reality, he can die.

Dark-Jaxx
None of the human characters in MGS have shit on Snake.

Solid Durandal
The only human characters I named were Leon and Chris. Chris idk, and Leon is a yes. Yes. Yes he can.

leonheartmm
sigh, snake can take all those characters UNARMED! again NO1 in res eve can HOPE to ever hold a candle to snake.

Wil7
sigh, snake can take all those characters UNARMED! again NO1 in res eve can HOPE to ever hold a candle to snake.

You are pushing things too far.

Leon has a chicago typewriter, a handcannon, and an infinate rocket launcher. He has been great at h2h combat sence racoon city. He knows how 2 get out of any situation. He has smarts, and he knows how to use them. Snake would need his guns if he has any chance to beat him. Unarmed, Snake would get slaugtered. 1 bullet or rocket would kill him in an instant.

Solid Durandal

Ok Seriously, I know all you guys orgasmed the first time you saw Snake do his shit, but I think you're overrating him a bit. Snake going against Leon unarmed is basically suicide. Plus, Snake can't sneak up on him, as he heard Krauser behind him even though he didn't even make a noise.

leonheartmm
^he went up against gray fox unarmed and won. big boss went up against gene and won, he went up against volgin, hand to hand and won.

do any of these characters compare to volgin/grayfox/gene???????????

answer, NO! not in a million years.

snake takes em all hand to hand. again, it wud be very helpful if you STOPPED thinking of snake as a HUMAN. his feats clearly are not.

Wil7
If Leon got his hands on Snake, 1 bullet from the handcannon of the chicago typewriter would blow his brains into the next millanium. Snake needs his weapons.

leonheartmm
^you do know that gray fox had the agility/reflexes/speed to SLICE incoming bullets from machine dun fire with ease right? and snake still beat him in hand to hand. leon wont land a single hit on snake. and a single bullet fromt he chicago typewriter{aka tommy gun} is actually QUITE weak.

Solid Durandal
^he went up against gray fox unarmed and won. big boss went up against gene and won, he went up against volgin, hand to hand and won.

do any of these characters compare to volgin/grayfox/gene???????????

answer, NO! not in a million years.

snake takes em all hand to hand. again, it wud be very helpful if you STOPPED thinking of snake as a HUMAN. his feats clearly are not.

A>B>C Logic doesn't work.

My ass he takes them hand to hand.

THE ONLY PERSON WHO I NAMED THAT CAN TAKE SNAKE THAT IS HUMAN IS LEON S FVCKING KENNEDY! And obviously, if you look at his feats, they are not very Human either.

EDIT: Oh and for the record, Leon has better reaction speed from what I've seen.

Kazenji
Next Leonheartmm will be telling us Snake can do hadoken's and has laser eyes.....

Pyron_Knight
Fox never sliced any bullets in half in the canon MGS, only in TTS. Which similarly is a wanked crapfest where Snake jumps over missiles and shit.

You all want to see how TOUGH Sanake is? How much damage he can take? Skip to the end of this vid.
nralUl3-bl0

Wil7
^you do know that gray fox had the agility/reflexes/speed to SLICE incoming bullets from machine dun fire with ease right? and snake still beat him in hand to hand. leon wont land a single hit on snake. and a single bullet fromt he chicago typewriter{aka tommy gun} is actually QUITE weak.

R U KIDDING ME!!! The chcago typewriter fires a bullet every 0.10 seconds. It has a 10.0 power, and it has infinate bullets. The handcannon has a 99.9 power, and infinate bullets. Also, Leon has fought bigger and more bad-ass bosses than Snake. Grey fox, WOW. That's the best u got. Leon would beat Grey Fox's ass as well. The chicago typewriter's bullets would be coming so fast, he would'nt be able to see them coming. I also dare Grey fox to cut in half a rocket when it blows up on impact.

Zack Fair
Fox never sliced any bullets in half in the canon MGS, only in TTS. Which similarly is a wanked crapfest where Snake jumps over missiles and shit.

Actual evidence supporting the original as the canonical entrance would be nice.

TricksterPriest
I put taking out the Metal Gears as higher than Nemesis, but the nature of this match is hard for Snake.

Railgun&Grenade Launcher will hurt Nemesis, but I don't know if they have enough power to kill him.

I hate to say it, but minus a plot device, Snake may not be able to win. If Nemesis has a weak spot, Snake will find it. If the railgun/grenade launcher work, he should be ok. If not, say hi to Zombie Snake.

Dark-Jaxx
Snake has taken out greater beings than Nemesis with his bare hands.

This is a cakewalk for Snake.

TricksterPriest
Can someone tell me what it took to stop Nemesis in-game? How was this thing put down in the first place?

Zack Fair
Well Nemesis can be knocked out with small firearms, although stronger firearms are more effective in order to KO it faster to avoid getting infected and/or death.

However killing it...well Nemesis had a chopper land on it(if Memory serves me right), was bathed in acid and was finally rendered incapable of fighting by a huge cannon thing that blasted through stuff or something like that(don't remember what it was used for) and it was finally killed by several revolver shots.

Dark-Jaxx
Which are nothing to Snake's fists.

StyleTime
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Can someone tell me what it took to stop Nemesis in-game? How was this thing put down in the first place?
This is why I think the form of Nemesis being used and the conditions for victory are very important here.

The earlier forms of Nemesis were KOed through electrocution, grenade launchers, and being pushed off a bridge. However, to kill Nemesis, a giant, laser canon thing is required appearently.

Dark-Jaxx
Snake still wins.

StyleTime
Of course. All he needs is a bridge.

Dark-Jaxx
Shit, Snake needs no bridge.

He kicks Nemesis off the edge of the street into water.

He just can.

Kazenji
Originally posted by StyleTime

The earlier forms of Nemesis were KOed through electrocution, grenade launchers, and being pushed off a bridge. However, to kill Nemesis, a giant, laser canon thing is required appearently.

It was'nt the Rail Cannon that killed it off, Even after that it was still moving

thats why you get that decision

Exterminate the monster.
Ignore it and evacuate.

TricksterPriest
Which form of Nemesis, and where do they fight?

I can see Snake beating the earlier forms, but the final form was practically invulnerable as I understand it, to everything but the giant rail canon.

If it's that one, give Snake freaking MG Rex and be done with it.

Zack Fair
I wonder if a fully charged Rail Gun blast is equal to the rail cannon.

I mean the Rail Gun is very powerful It destroyed the brigde along with everything else when Fortune pawned the Seals with it. Then when she fought Raiden in the basement with the elevator; she blasted the crap out of everything. When Screaming Mantis used it blasted numerous trees out of existence.

Hmph.

Dark-Jaxx
Snake doesn't need it though. Why waste ammo?

leonheartmm
in game power rating dont matter. the handcannon is NOT as powerful as fortune's railgun or raven's chaingun, neither is the chicago typewriter faster than the p-90 or volgin's chaingun or the turret of metal gear rex/ray/harrier/gunship. and again, snake in cannon has dodged bullets after thay have left the barrel. and the twin snakes IS cannon, whether we like it or not. so the cutting machine gun bullets in half feat of gray fox remains cannon. leon does not have a PRAYER against gray fox, do not be silly.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Kazenji
It was'nt the Rail Cannon that killed it off, Even after that it was still moving

I know the rail cannon wasn't what killed it per se, but it is required to beat Nemesis. Without it or something of equivalent or greater power, there's no way to weaken Nemesis enough to gun him down ala Jill.

Nemesis was shaking off all other weapons during that fight.

Solid Durandal
in game power rating dont matter. the handcannon is NOT as powerful as fortune's railgun or raven's chaingun, neither is the chicago typewriter faster than the p-90 or volgin's chaingun or the turret of metal gear rex/ray/harrier/gunship. and again, snake in cannon has dodged bullets after thay have left the barrel. and the twin snakes IS cannon, whether we like it or not. so the cutting machine gun bullets in half feat of gray fox remains cannon. leon does not have a PRAYER against gray fox, do not be silly.

You mean like even when MGS4 used the original MGS instead of the remake in the flashbacks. Prove it's canon.

With Leon's insane reaction speed, yes he does.

leonheartmm
^that is because every1 remembers it as the first game in the series, and it represents the LONG journey of solid snake{hence twin snakes wudnt look old enough}

it IS completely cannon, for one thing, it only really ELABORATES in what already happened in the original, ot was made by kojima, the entire voice cast is the same as the original. and there isnt much contradicting stuff, only more ELABORATE stuff. this isnt a debate, the twin snakes IS cannon, whether u like it or NOT.

leonheartmm
and no, leon doesnt have reaction speed to dodge incmoing machine gun bullets after they have left the barrel, let alone cut them in midair. understand that leon is NUTHING compared to snake nor is any1 or anything else in res eve.

Solid Durandal
1. I wasn't aware Grey Fox had a machine gun shocklaugh
2. Twin Snakes isn't canon unless you show me Kojima directly saying that Twin Snakes replaces the original MGS. I don't give a damn that he worked on it. Shinji Mikami, the creator of Resident Evil, worked on Resident Evil Gaiden. Does that mean it's canon? No.
2. Uhhhhh yes he does. How about going through not only the Raccoon City incident without getting hurt once (Getting shot by Birkin not counting), but going through the Spain incident with barely any injuries at all (He got a cut on the face, which is equal to Snake getting slashed by Wolf.

Face it. Snake isn't as godly as you think he is.

Zack Fair
So the PSX flashbacks in MGS4 prove the original is the canon entrance? LoL. The actual audio we hear in those flashbacks is from the Twin Snakes.

superdur

Dark-Jaxx
1. I wasn't aware Grey Fox had a machine gun shocklaugh Nice dodge.

Nemesis X
I can see Nemesis winning this.

leonheartmm
^i cant

Darkstorm Zero
Make no mistake, Nemesis has what it takes to win the majority of Encounters... Snake can never match the physical strength of Nemesis and the only weapon thats capable of knocking him down temporarily is the Rail Gun... Which by the buy is nowhere near the power of the Cannon used to cripple/imobilise him permanently... That cannon is what some battleships are equipped with, and it gouged out a frigging huge section of the room, big enough for Jill to maneuver through comfortably..

Snake does however, posess superb agility, and can avoid Nemesis for quite some time... I'd suggest using that nimble abilioty to retreat.

leonheartmm
^fortunes rail gun dishes out over 10 megajoules of energy, which is equivalent to a large smooth bore battleship/destroyer cannon. nemesis does not have what it takes to win even a minority of encounters.

Darkstorm Zero
^fortunes rail gun dishes out over 10 megajoules of energy, which is equivalent to a large smooth bore battleship/destroyer cannon. nemesis does not have what it takes to win even a minority of encounters.

Do you remember the exact quote? No, I'll tell you, the quote your reffering to is that, The 20mm Smooth Bore Gun (A much smaller version of the weapon I'm describing, is 20 megajoules, Fortunes Railgun is 10 megajoules at full charge.

Cruiser Rail Cannons can be as high as 150mm, and I'd say the Rail Cannon from RE3 was at least 50mm given it's size and the sheer amount of energy the generators required to power it... That puts it in the 50 megajoule range, thats like coastal bombardment/anti ship level firepower...

Congratulations leonheartmm, you hereby failed at disproving my argument.

leonheartmm
you are forgetting projectile energy. remember that he larger cannon rely on special explosive shells to do the destruction and not impact. also, where are you getting the extimate for the power equivalence of the railgun in resident evil? in reality rail guns dont need to CHARGE. capacitors and high power electric supplies work in fractions of a second.

Darkstorm Zero
you are forgetting projectile energy. remember that he larger cannon rely on special explosive shells to do the destruction and not impact. also, where are you getting the extimate for the power equivalence of the railgun in resident evil? in reality rail guns dont need to CHARGE. capacitors and high power electric supplies work in fractions of a second.

Ok, firstly, prove that the RE cannon relied in special ammo, because it's certainly not from ingame knowlege... The rail gun in MGS2&4 didn'd, and I know you know the MGS series...

Secondly, they both need time to build up energy in the games especially, Rail Guns are highly energy intensive weapons both in-game and in reality.

Building the electricity, then the electromagnetic charge nessisary to fire the slugs no mean feat, it takes longer for the larger gun because of the weight of the ammunition, the ammo in the cannon being several TIMES what it would be in the rifle.

leonheartmm
^sigh, i was referring to the DESTROYER cannon you were talking about in terms of projectile energy, not railguns. the time to build up energy can not be compared for the two as it isnt the same worl. heck, the solar gun takes time to build up ebergy, wud u say its stronger than the railgun? the amount of damage it does is key. fortune's railgun can destroy a mini metal gear frog in one hit. and it has MULTIPLE shots if u havent forgotten. but what does it all matter seeing as snake has dealt with stronger enemeis barehanded?

Darkstorm Zero
^sigh, i was referring to the DESTROYER cannon you were talking about in terms of projectile energy, not railguns. the time to build up energy can not be compared for the two as it isnt the same worl. heck, the solar gun takes time to build up ebergy, wud u say its stronger than the railgun? the amount of damage it does is key. fortune's railgun can destroy a mini metal gear frog in one hit. and it has MULTIPLE shots if u havent forgotten. but what does it all matter seeing as snake has dealt with stronger enemeis barehanded?

Ok, so now your trying to threow out the comparison as nothing but a connundrum, even though YOU brought it in in the first place?

WTF?!

Ok, The ability to destroy a Gekko is inconsistent, as you can do the same with, say a javelin, REX's weapons... and even the Anti Armour Rifle...

Whats your point? Not one of those feats equals demolishing a generator room with a single strike... let alone pound costal defences into rubble...

Oh, and since when has Snake delt with any stronger foes barehanded? Your reffering to the malfunctioning Grey Fox? Who was barely coherent, and could be brought low by frigging Chaff?!

leonheartmm
no you cant, with the javeline and any normal gun, you can shoot at its joints and then go to its head and shoot the SENSORS out. the railgun DESTROYES the gecko nomatter where you aim it{as opposed to disabling} and the shot then pirces to go on to destroy any armoured veheicels/tank/personal/armoured gunship in the way. there is a difference.

chaff was strictly gameplay and optional. the whole fight was HAND TO HAND. he wasnt malfuntioning, that onyl happened AFTER he took a lot of beating from snake. his coeherence felt low near the END of the battle due to lack of meditation and that in itself equalled an attack of electric aura and whatnot which was devestating. if we are to consider big boss's stats, he fought volgin and gene, hand to hand. both superior superhumans to nemesis. oh hey, are we forgetting vamp?

Darkstorm Zero
no you cant, with the javeline and any normal gun, you can shoot at its joints and then go to its head and shoot the SENSORS out. the railgun DESTROYES the gecko nomatter where you aim it{as opposed to disabling} and the shot then pirces to go on to destroy any armoured veheicels/tank/personal/armoured gunship in the way. there is a difference.

chaff was strictly gameplay and optional. the whole fight was HAND TO HAND. he wasnt malfuntioning, that onyl happened AFTER he took a lot of beating from snake. his coeherence felt low near the END of the battle due to lack of meditation and that in itself equalled an attack of electric aura and whatnot which was devestating. if we are to consider big boss's stats, he fought volgin and gene, hand to hand. both superior superhumans to nemesis. oh hey, are we forgetting vamp?

Wrong... The Javelins easily decimate a Gekko in single hits, I know because I use it all the time. Not to mention their damage ratings are both at 5,000 a peice so, your analergy = failed. He was stuttering during the opening cutscene...

And no, Big Boss's battles arn't considered, but even if they where, those are separate debates, Gene may outpace Nemesis, but the Bio Weapons regen renders Gene's attacks useless, same with Volgin, Not to mention he's regenerated from FAR worse than anything Vamp has ever EVER regened from... A bullet to the head<<<<<<Dumped in acid, Several 40mm grenades of various caliburs and effects, AT rockets...

Your argument agin was?

leonheartmm
^then your playing on easy, it only decimates a gekko when its blast reaches the sensor on its head.

i dont remember him stuttering during his speach, its only his voice sounds like it does due to him being a cyborg and all. gene is also a psychic, did you forget that part? and nemesis regenerating from a volley of volgin's attacks?! puhlease. vamp has regenrated from being shot in the head, from being punded by stingers in a harrier{which made the exoskeletoned solidus lose an eye, and all the punishment he went with against raiden in mgs4. and hey, snake doesnt even have to necessary kill em, just BEAT em, and even jill does that many times wit h normal weapons throughout the game.

Nemesis X
Nemesis has a fast healing rate and Snake can only get lucky to heal himself while only carrying a limit of rations. Nemesis can take weapons like the rail gun because I've seen the rail cannon in RE3 and that looked more powerful than the rail gun. Besides, Snake may get distacted with back aches while trying to avoid Nemesis's close range attacks because he's old. Go Nemesis!

Now if only I can find a fan art of Snake getting his butt kicked by Nem. That would be awesome.

Zack Fair
But the only time we saw the Rail Cannon in action was when it was hitting Nemesis. Just because the machine was bigger it doesn't mean it is more powerful.

leonheartmm
tif he has such a high healing factor then how come he falls half dead after receving punishment from claire, to get up a couple of whole minutes later and then get pumped full of lead and then NEVER get back up again, until the story required it at certain places. and how it looked didn matter. it circular logic to explain the strengh of the rail gun by saying it defeat a being as strong as nemesis and then validate nemesis's strength by saying that it was a being who was ony killed by the railgun. with the metal gear rail gun, atleast we have feats. snake will pummel nemesis with his bare hands{i know, a wierd things to imagine visually, but its true}.

Darkstorm Zero
^then your playing on easy, it only decimates a gekko when its blast reaches the sensor on its head.

i dont remember him stuttering during his speach, its only his voice sounds like it does due to him being a cyborg and all. gene is also a psychic, did you forget that part? and nemesis regenerating from a volley of volgin's attacks?! puhlease. vamp has regenrated from being shot in the head, from being punded by stingers in a harrier{which made the exoskeletoned solidus lose an eye, and all the punishment he went with against raiden in mgs4. and hey, snake doesnt even have to necessary kill em, just BEAT em, and even jill does that many times wit h normal weapons throughout the game.

Way to underestimate someone who's already gotten the Big Boss emblem...

Yes, Nemesis regenerating from that is very easy considering he's regened from far worse, like a severd head and lost body parts.

And how long does Jill Last before he finds her again? mere minutes, Snakes ammo will run dry before he beats Nemesis, and lets not forget, Nemesis is a hella stronger than Snake here...

@ Zack: You want to know what the damage was based on? Try this, it took Fortune 4 shots to down that unreinforced walkway, meanwhile, the Rail Cannon in a single shot gouged an 8ft wide hole in a very large chunk of machinery... abough 4 yards thick, it bored straight through it.

Mathematically, if the Rail Cannon was allowed 4 shots, it would have demolished a fairly decent sized chunk of Shell 1 2nd pod.

you guys do the math, and remember, this wasn't enough to actually kill Nemesis, merely immobilise it long enough for Jill to cap it with 4 .357 magnum shots.

leonheartmm
so 4. 357 magnum shots can kill nemesis but multiple shots from the railgun that snake has cant?! btw, fortune aimed it first at the soldiers, after that, she was just shooting for fun, and busting straight through a frog and going on to bust throught anyhting else in the path tells me that you are very much underestimating fortune's railgun. also, is nemesis a harder enemy than crying wolf???

and your trying to avoid my original point, nemesis only comes into the picture when the game requires it, if you defeat him twice, with jill and your average weapons{which is very possible} he does NOT get up again and lies indefinately in a pool of his own purple blood until the next time the story calls for him, and even jill is fast enough to outrun him and dodge his attacks as well as survive sum of his grabbing attacks. so now what, snake is inferior to jill?! gray fox is a helluva lot stronger than nemesis and volgin and gene are a helluva lot stronger than nemesis but snake/boss took em out in pure hand to hand{ok maybe not completely true for gene but still, mostly}. nemesis doesnt stand a chance.

Kazenji

nemesis only comes into the picture when the game requires it, if you defeat him twice, with jill and your average weapons{which is very possible} he does NOT get up again and lies indefinately in a pool of his own purple blood until the next time the story calls for him,

Unfortunaly not the case, Yes you do defeat him not Kill all that happens with him is he gets stronger and faster everytime you defeat him.

leonheartmm
and yet again, EVERY time he geats beat by CLAIRE.

Kazenji
Claire?.........WTF ??

leonheartmm
i meant jill, sorry.

Pyron_Knight
ABC Logic is the fail anyway.
Snake bea ta lot of people he couldn't logically beat either.

Darkstorm Zero
so 4. 357 magnum shots can kill nemesis but multiple shots from the railgun that snake has cant?! btw, fortune aimed it first at the soldiers, after that, she was just shooting for fun, and busting straight through a frog and going on to bust throught anyhting else in the path tells me that you are very much underestimating fortune's railgun. also, is nemesis a harder enemy than crying wolf???

and your trying to avoid my original point, nemesis only comes into the picture when the game requires it, if you defeat him twice, with jill and your average weapons{which is very possible} he does NOT get up again and lies indefinately in a pool of his own purple blood until the next time the story calls for him, and even jill is fast enough to outrun him and dodge his attacks as well as survive sum of his grabbing attacks. so now what, snake is inferior to jill?! gray fox is a helluva lot stronger than nemesis and volgin and gene are a helluva lot stronger than nemesis but snake/boss took em out in pure hand to hand{ok maybe not completely true for gene but still, mostly}. nemesis doesnt stand a chance.

Did you just read what you wrote?

Your really not reading anything... Read this then, Rail Cannon followed BY 4 magnum rounds is what it took to kill him, and even then, only after all the punishment he took during the game.

Your using gameplay loggic to argue what actually is, Nemesis gets up from anything he gets shot with, Snake cannot hope to down him permanently, not with the armaments he's got right now.

I didn't say he's inferior to Jill, your not listening again, all I said was, what is Snake going to do? he's not going to have the massive plot device of a stationary generator powered Rail Cannon or a vat of industrial acid to stop Nemesis permanently.

leonheartmm
4 magnum shots are nuthing compared to fortune's rail gun. the POINT im tryin to make is that that stationary railgun DID kill him{since 5 shots from magnum are superficial damage in comparison. and comparing powers of the stationary railgun with fortune's railgun, its easy to see that the powers are compareable, if fortune's isnt better. the plus side, fortune's railgun has MULTIPLE shots while the stationary railgun only had one, which was enough to kill nemesis. to nemesis is screwed against fortune's railgun even in his most powerful form.

ALL of nemesis is gameplay, its active time choices if you havent forgotten, that lead to him dying. so that isnt a factor. jill does DEFEAT him many times throughout the game. there is also the point of snake beating in hand to hand, foes much more powerful and destructive then nemesis. basically, nemesis is as good as dead.

Darkstorm Zero
4 magnum shots are nuthing compared to fortune's rail gun. the POINT im tryin to make is that that stationary railgun DID kill him{since 5 shots from magnum are superficial damage in comparison. and comparing powers of the stationary railgun with fortune's railgun, its easy to see that the powers are compareable, if fortune's isnt better. the plus side, fortune's railgun has MULTIPLE shots while the stationary railgun only had one, which was enough to kill nemesis. to nemesis is screwed against fortune's railgun even in his most powerful form.

ALL of nemesis is gameplay, its active time choices if you havent forgotten, that lead to him dying. so that isnt a factor. jill does DEFEAT him many times throughout the game. there is also the point of snake beating in hand to hand, foes much more powerful and destructive then nemesis. basically, nemesis is as good as dead.

Your overestimating the Rail Rifle while downplaying the cannon Leon, How do you compare damage when, I have already proven that the damage doen, both visually and gameplay wise is easily in the cannons favour... ! destroyed unsupported bridge =5 shots from the rifle =/= one cored power room with a single shot that leaves an 8 ft wide hole...

As I said before, The Rail Rifle is powerful, but nowhere near enough to core ship armour like the Cannon does. it's simply out of it's league, and remember, the cannon didn't actually kill nemesis, weakened yes, but didn't kill it.

Lol, more destructive... Where? we see Nemesis busting through walls, derailing trans, powing through reinforced compounds while damaged... AND throwing people around like the Hulk, even in gameplay. Even Volgin can't do half that shit in gameplay and he's the physically strongest pure flesh and blood SOB in the metal gear universe, then you have Raiden and Grey fox, who have plenty of mean feats in cutscenes, but in gameplay they suck donkeys and you can't deny it... even when playing as grey fox in the virtual missions expansion, he relied in the electrofield and sword, he had no strength based attacks ala Volgin...

Your still underestimating Nemesis just like you do in every other thread that involves RE vs MG... Happy Dance

Wil7
Your overestimating the Rail Rifle while downplaying the cannon Leon, How do you compare damage when, I have already proven that the damage doen, both visually and gameplay wise is easily in the cannons favour... ! destroyed unsupported bridge =5 shots from the rifle =/= one cored power room with a single shot that leaves an 8 ft wide hole...

As I said before, The Rail Rifle is powerful, but nowhere near enough to core ship armour like the Cannon does. it's simply out of it's league, and remember, the cannon didn't actually kill nemesis, weakened yes, but didn't kill it.

Lol, more destructive... Where? we see Nemesis busting through walls, derailing trans, powing through reinforced compounds while damaged... AND throwing people around like the Hulk, even in gameplay. Even Volgin can't do half that shit in gameplay and he's the physically strongest pure flesh and blood SOB in the metal gear universe, then you have Raiden and Grey fox, who have plenty of mean feats in cutscenes, but in gameplay they suck donkeys and you can't deny it... even when playing as grey fox in the virtual missions expansion, he relied in the electrofield and sword, he had no strength based attacks ala Volgin...

Your still underestimating Nemesis just like you do in every other thread that involves RE vs MG... Happy Dance

Can you show me a video of that? I think I know what you are talking about, but just show me so I can remember.

Of course the cannon is more powerful than the rifle. Everyone knows that.

Don't say he throws people around like the Hulk does. He is nowhere near being stronger than Hulk. Your crazy if you think that. How do you know Volgin can't do that? You do have a point. laughing Suck donkeys. That's hilarious.

He does underestimate Nemesis, just like you underestimate Snake.

Darkstorm Zero
I don't do youtube... Sorry mate but my computer is older than I am...

Apparently not Leon here..

Figure of speech, I never said he was as strong as the Hulk, but he dosses people around by their faces one handed... And as for Volgin doing it, he's never demonmstrated it, the closest being his electified bullet enhanced punching of a dude in a drum barrel, which, while impressive, aint quite the same thing... and Volgin had already beat the crap out of that barrel as it was.

I aint underestimating Snake, I'm just taking the most objective view there is given each characters strengths and weaknesses. Snake simply doesn't have the right tools to face Nemesis at the moment.

leonheartmm

no you havent, fortune was firing without charging if you havent forgotten. and she was aiming at the MEN, who were being blown away in the air, and again, the railgun can bring down a frog/armloured acp and anything else in its path without stopping, including gunships, in one charged shot. and saying the cannon didnt kill nemesis is like saying, an rpg didnt kill the abominable snowman, cause then we had to prick it with a needle {kinda like the straw that broke the camel's back}, it pretty much DID kill him as magnum bullets are hardly the tip of the iceberg comparef to the cannon.

volgin punched through the shagohod which wasnt even scratched by an rpg with a heat wrahead. he punched through concrete and i beleive he wasnt using bullets when punching the barrel. and ur using gameplay again. raiden and gray fox have even higher strength feats than volgin, much higher. playing as gray fox in the virtual missions doesnt have that variety because on the ps1, the gameplay mechanics shown on screen cant be put in the playing version as there arents enough button on the controller not the console has the processing power to pull them of in real gameplay. doesnt mean the character cant do em. and again, snake beat em in hand to hand so..... nemesis is pretty much screwed.

Dark-Jaxx
Okay this is just stupid.

I was joking about it, but honestly, there is no realistic way Snake should take this unless he gets Metal Gear Rex.

Fact is, ALOT of Snake's victories, should not of happened.

Darkstorm Zero
no you havent, fortune was firing without charging if you havent forgotten. and she was aiming at the MEN, who were being blown away in the air, and again, the railgun can bring down a frog/armloured acp and anything else in its path without stopping, including gunships, in one charged shot. and saying the cannon didnt kill nemesis is like saying, an rpg didnt kill the abominable snowman, cause then we had to prick it with a needle {kinda like the straw that broke the camel's back}, it pretty much DID kill him as magnum bullets are hardly the tip of the iceberg comparef to the cannon.

volgin punched through the shagohod which wasnt even scratched by an rpg with a heat wrahead. he punched through concrete and i beleive he wasnt using bullets when punching the barrel. and ur using gameplay again. raiden and gray fox have even higher strength feats than volgin, much higher. playing as gray fox in the virtual missions doesnt have that variety because on the ps1, the gameplay mechanics shown on screen cant be put in the playing version as there arents enough button on the controller not the console has the processing power to pull them of in real gameplay. doesnt mean the character cant do em. and again, snake beat em in hand to hand so..... nemesis is pretty much screwed.

I honestly refuse to beleive your still trying to defend this...

Show me where it brought DOWN an APC, unless of course your reffering to Gameplay... And even then ACP/Gunship<<<Battleship...

Your nitpicking again, AND changing your story to suit yourself, Now the rail gun killed Nemesis all ok it's own right... GTFO.

Volgin punching through a damaged Shagohod is not quite the feat you make it out to be, it was already heavily damaged, had holes in it and even some of the plates peeling off, and yes, Volgin had the 7.65mm rifle bullets in each hand, 4 of them in each hand during the last attack on the barrel. Nice try though.

Tell me again, why Fox's punches and kicks didn't splatter, or at the very least send opponents flying in VR then? AND if you hadn't noticed, the same amount of buttons on the PS1 Dualshock exist in the PS3 genius.

What is Snake going to DO to win? Answer= Nuthin, he's going to retreat, unless he wants to become a new Virus Carrier.

leonheartmm
^ im not TRYING to defend it, im FIRMLY defending it from the beginning

yes well, most of the railgun feats ARE gameplay, you also forgot the charging part, and snake taking out all those geckos when vamp is fighting raiden is completely cannon

im noy nitpicking, im not changing my story. magnum shots can not even easily put down a NORMAL nemesis let alone the mutated one, its stupid to think that they were anything more than the straw that broke the camel's back. point being, "stop" using the "even THAT railgun cudnt KILL nemesis", because it pretty much did.

its outer shell wasnt damaged, its INSIDES and TRACKS weredamaged, volgin punched throught the shielded part which was exactly what we CUDNT damage. and seeing as how even heat warheaded rpg's cudnt do anything, the 7.62 rounds certainly cant do anything to it. its just volgin's style to use em. the damage was caused by HIS punch.

so wait, your willing to not accept gameplay feats of the railgun btu wiling to accept ps1 gameplay VR{which isnt even cannon} feats to back up your argument. you will remember that even though the same controller was used in mgs4 and mgs1 , the DIFFERENCE in your ability to interact with the enviornment and perform complex actions is HUMOUNGOUS. the ps1 engine didnt have the capability to put such thinngs in. so gray fox's performance can NOT be judged by his vr missions. it CAN however be judged by the CANNON cutscenes in mgs1 and twin snakes, and that says more than enough.

what is snake going to do to win? cqc his ass in every attack, break his bones/tendons, slash all hs vitals with his knife, cut out his eye, obliterate him witht the railgun/multiple types of rocket launchers he has, incinerate him with phosphorous grenades/plastic explosives etc, or just defeat him with bullets, or hti him as hard as he was hitting fox{to make electricity come out of his damaged exoskeleton} or volgin and just defeat him that way. remember, even jill can easily DEFEAT him, its only KILLING thats hard, and with the railgun etc, snake is more than capable of doing that too.

Kazenji

im noy nitpicking, im not changing my story. magnum shots can not even easily put down a NORMAL nemesis let alone the mutated one, its stupid to think that they were anything more than the straw that broke the camel's back. point being, "stop" using the "even THAT railgun cudnt KILL nemesis", because it pretty much did.

The railgun did'nt killl off nemesis it was jill with her magnum that finished him off

**** go play Resident evil 3 again............

Pyron_Knight
I'm sill waiting for someone to show Volgin having the bullets in his hands when he hit the Shagohod.
I've heard the claim a few times now.

DZ is right thought hat Volgin is the strongest pure flesh-and-blood person in MGS. Only the cyborgs are stronger.

Dark-Jaxx
Volgin punching through a damaged Shagohod is not quite the feat you make it out to be, it was already heavily damaged, had holes in it and even some of the plates peeling off, and yes, Volgin had the 7.65mm rifle bullets in each hand, 4 of them in each hand during the last attack on the barrel. Nice try though.. That's not all true, when he hit the barrel, he had no bullets in his hands.

leonheartmm
gene's strength can definately challenge volgin though.

and the railgun very nearly did kill nemesis, and the magnum was just the straw that broke the camel's back, unlesss ofcourse, your saying that nemesis can be damaged mortally by just magnum bullets.

Kazenji

and the railgun very nearly did kill nemesis, and the magnum was just the straw that broke the camel's back,.

Pretty much.....

Darkstorm Zero
Listen to what you just said... Then smack yourself.

Magnum Round, 4 of them, any one enough to kill snake singularly, and it took 4 of them point blank range to finally finish an already severely damaged Nemesis.

All I ask you to prove is HOW is Snake going to win this Leon? He can't down him permanently with anything he's got. The Rail Rifle would be pretty good choice if it did enough damage, but the sad fact is, it cannot match the cannon in terms of the raw damage needed to down Nemesis. Are you seriously now suggesting that the Rail Rifle can replicate what the Cannon did?

http://api.ning.com/files/XDhIWpkRMRf*6P*Hlsx*afKFp4iFu9OsVogduuiAt-U8DOJyOYdeClbVrRp-6QZkA37Ls*vEXYakFnLT3f7pm6xgvCC1AF9C/epicFAIL.jpg

Dark-Jaxx
Listen to what you just said... Then smack yourself.

Magnum Round, 4 of them, any one enough to kill snake singularly, and it took 4 of them point blank range to finally finish an already severely damaged Nemesis.

All I ask you to prove is HOW is Snake going to win this Leon? He can't down him permanently with anything he's got. The Rail Rifle would be pretty good choice if it did enough damage, but the sad fact is, it cannot match the cannon in terms of the raw damage needed to down Nemesis. Are you seriously now suggesting that the Rail Rifle can replicate what the Cannon did?

http://api.ning.com/files/XDhIWpkRMRf*6P*Hlsx*afKFp4iFu9OsVogduuiAt-U8DOJyOYdeClbVrRp-6QZkA37Ls*vEXYakFnLT3f7pm6xgvCC1AF9C/epicFAIL.jpg I'm stealing that C Box. no expression

NonSensi-Klown
.. why do you call it a c-box?

Dark-Jaxx
...I don't know. mmm

NonSensi-Klown
A c-box is a box on forums that you can install that the members can use to IM with.

Dark-Jaxx
Shut up

Nemesis X
laughing out loud

Kazenji
So whats the verdict on this fight now ?

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by NemeBro
That's not all true, when he hit the barrel, he had no bullets in his hands.

Are you so sure of that?

a8K2-HSpZpI

4 year ninja'd :P

I still say that Nemesis would win this, it is close tho.

Damn! I just realised 've been a KMC member for 7 years now!

FinalAnswer
Snake has CQC'd much stronger opponents like Vamp and has a hypersonic feat.

Snake wins. kruemelmonsteryn0

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Snake has CQC'd much stronger opponents like Vamp and has a hypersonic feat.

Snake wins. kruemelmonsteryn0

Vamp = strong? Stronger than Nemesis? Since when?

He'd lose to Mattias Nilson.

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/26/10105-mattias-mercs2_large.jpg

Zack Fair
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx57ey9eoZ1r5jtugo1_500.gif

FinalAnswer
Vamp = strong? Stronger than Nemesis? Since when?

He'd lose to Mattias Nilson.

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/26/10105-mattias-mercs2_large.jpg

Vamp's strength is on par with Raiden.

Who kinda, y'know, stopped Arsenal Gear by himself and now apparently throws Metal Gear Rays around. mmm

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Vamp's strength is on par with Raiden.

Who kinda, y'know, stopped Arsenal Gear by himself and now apparently throws Metal Gear Rays around. mmm

Pfft, Vamp has no showings of strength to his name at all, besides lifting Johnson one handed, other than that, I don't see a single example of it. He's skillful, and fast enough to keep up with Cyber Raiden, but he's not matching him in power.

He doesn't throw metal gears around, he throws Gekko's, hardly the same thing as REX and RAY.

FinalAnswer
He got Raiden into a hold during their first fight, which was why Raiden had to stab himself. If Vamp wasn't physically strong enough to put Raiden in a hold, Raiden would have effortlessly snapped Vamp's body like a twig.

Go check the new Metal Gear Rising trailer. mmm

NemeBro
Vamp could rip Nemesis in half like he was made of tissue paper.

His showings against Raiden make that very perfectly clear.

Snake reacts to hypersonic railgun bullets after they are fired and beats superhumans like Gray Fox and Vamp, both being far faster and stronger than Nemesis, in hand to hand.

Nemesis has no chance at all.

TH3_V01D
So Jill, a inferior warrior compared to Snake, managed to shoulder tackles him off a bridge and later kill Nemesis, but Snake (genetic supersolider breed for war) cant? Bullcrap.

To the railgun debate, from the MGS database:

A rail gun is a device which employs electromagnetic induction rather than expanding gas or mechanical action to accelerate projectiles. Used by Fortune in the manhattan incident, Crying Wolf, of the Beauty and the Beast Unit, used a man-portable rail gun against Solid Snake on Shadow Moses Island. The technology was provided to Liquid Ocelot by Vamp, following Fortune's death, and placed in Wolf's hands. However, Snake was able to defeat Wolf and he ended up procuring the weapon himself. While compact, the rail gun packed as much firepower as a tank turret. It had the most penetrative power of any weapon in Snake's arsenal and dealt extremely high damage to targets. Snake later used it to hold off an entire division of Suicide Gekko.

The tech in the MGS universe is also much more advance compared to the RE verse, not to mention the creatures are only dangerous because the limited equipment from the protagonists

Hanaoka
It would be Snake.
He just defeated the ultimate weapon Metal Gear.
How could he cannot defeat Nemesis who is smaller than that ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.