Black Panther Vs Batman Beyond

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vansonbee
Scenarios 1 : no prep, all out fight to the death located in a warehouse

Scenarios 2 : 24 hour Prep time

Happy Dance

strifex6
im going to have to go with batman beyond on this one.

p.s. thanks for posting batman beyond i forgot about him. he's one of my favorite characters

vansonbee
Originally posted by strifex6
im going to have to go with batman beyond on this one.

p.s. thanks for posting batman beyond i forgot about him. he's one of my favorite characters

Np, Batman been clogging the threads stick out tongue

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t405357.html

Black Panther respect thread.

and is there any reason why you pick Batman Beyond?
I voted for Black Panther, his feats are undeniable superior

OneDumbG0
Part of me thinks that a lot of Black Panther's fights show that he uses knowledge of his opponent to great advantage. And he doesn't have that here. And Terry beat the friggin Joker. Maybe I'm letting my enthusiasm for the Batman Beyond series color my opinion... but Terry was the man.

I think he's resourceful and unpredictable enough to slightly edge out Black Panther with his superior physicality. But just in case...

Split 5/10.

occultdestroyer
Cosmic armbar FTW

Soljer
In the first scenario, Terry definitely wins in a landslide.

In the second...can Terry get help from old Bruce?

vansonbee
Originally posted by Soljer
In the first scenario, Terry definitely wins in a landslide.

In the second...can Terry get help from old Bruce?

Can you enlighten us why Black Panther will lose to Terry in scenario 1?

No this take place after bruce die of stroke lolz smokin'

jalek moye
Black Panthers physical stats, skill, and standard equipment should be more then enough to take care of terry.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by vansonbee
Scenarios 1 : no prep, all out fight to the death located in a warehouse

Scenarios 2 : 24 hour Prep time

Happy Dance

Scenario 1: Hm. This is actually a really good match, in my opinion. These two are very similar tech-wise. Terry's got some good streets smarts, but T'Challa's got the much greater experience and much higher skill.

I'd have to give this to BP.

Scenario 2: laughing laughing laughing laughing

Black Panther wins this everyday and twice on Sundays.

vansonbee
Also current Black Panther claws are made of anti-metal, meaning it can melt any other type of metal on contact.

Wolverine Comment on his speed and got toss up

His punch was strong enough to send Namor flying backwards, also his claw can become Projectile's

Here Panther show how agile he is against Wolverine and compared his scent skills to wolverine

laughing laughing

jalek moye
Originally posted by vansonbee

His punch was strong enough to send Namor flying backwards, also his claw can become Projectile's

those were his energy daggers not claws

vansonbee
Originally posted by jalek moye
those were his energy daggers not claws

Alright thanks I didn't know that. Got any any input or scans? you want to add.

jalek moye
I don't see terry hurting him, his suit can absorb punches from the thing terry cant win up close. and if he hits him with an energy dagger it shuts down the nervous sytem (not sure exactly how the beyond suit will react to that)

Darth Martin
Scenario 1. Black Panther 6/10. Invisibility won't work on superhuman senses. Claws will shred the suit. Also has energy daggers and may be able shut the suit down via Kimoyo Card. Also in a warehouse I'll take Panther's speed and agility over Terry's flight.

Scenario 2. Black Panther 10/10.

DestinyGuy678
BLack panther should win both, hes in better physical shape than terry and more skilled and BPs suit is more advanced

TricksterPriest
If Bruce is helping Terry in scenario 2, he could beat T'challa.

Scenario 1 heavily favors Terry, due to superior technology in his suit and superior stats.

namorsubby
black panther

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
If Bruce is helping Terry in scenario 2, he could beat T'challa.

Scenario 1 heavily favors Terry, due to superior technology in his suit and superior stats. what superior stats/tech

and bruce helping terry wouldnt do much of anything if batman gets hit with an energy dagger plus his projectiles wouldnt do much of anything

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.