Secret Diary Of A Call Girl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Badwolf
The woman known as Belle de Jour published her diaries in 2005 and, despite many attempts to discover her true identity, remains anonymous. Her no-holds-barred account of her experiences as a prostitute is frank, funny and highly compelling.

The Secret Diary Of A Call Girl is the story of a 21st-century Moll Flanders (played by Billie Piper), an illuminating glimpse behind the scenes of the high-class sex trade. It is an insight into the secret life of an extraordinary young woman whose conventional family have no idea that she is leading a double life.
Toyah Wilcox will play Belle's mother and Cherie Lunghi her 'madam'.

This was originally made for channel 4 who just passed on the idea and itv2 swooped it up. With showings in belgium, USA, Canada and NZ it looks to become a massive international hit.

But what are your views on the show?

Personally (as you can see from my sig and ava) I totally adore the show and in two days time we will be treated to Season 2

BruceSkywalker
I watched the first season on Showtime here in Los Angeles. Very good series. Been a fan of Billie Piper for a while. Look forward to the second season..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.