Wonder Woman vs the Inhumans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Fight on the moon.

Wonder Woman

vs

Black Bolt, Medusa, Karnak, Gorgon, Triton, and Crystal

Endrict Nuul
BB alone is enough to take on WW.

Inhumans win in a almost stomp

Priest
Black Bolt.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
BB alone is enough to take on WW.

Inhumans win in a almost stomp really?

I always thought Wonder Woman was close to Superman in power...and imo Blackbolt is a class below.

Faux Smurph
Diana wins via speedblitz

psycho gundam
blackagar: "get off my lawn..."

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Starscream M
really?

I always thought Wonder Woman was close to Superman in power...and imo Blackbolt is a class below.

BB and WW are in the same tier.

Metalmanx
BB and WW are in the same tier.

I could possibly agree to this.

Though I still want to see more of BB's feats before I support this 100%.

Aster Phoenix
Fight starts, BB yells, whats left after that?

fangirl101
Wondy is by far Superior To BB in Every Way except his voice power. And her shields are a definite defense to that. If Wony and BB are in the same tier, then she's at the very top of it and he's at the very bottom of it. he couldn't handle a speed blitz.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by fangirl101
Wondy is by far Superior To BB in Every Way except his voice power. And her shields are a definite defense to that. If Wony and BB are in the same tier, then she's at the very top of it and he's at the very bottom of it. he couldn't handle a speed blitz.

Yeah, yeah, more wanking roll eyes (sarcastic) from coughcoughnvrcough fangirl.

vansonbee
Wonder Woman stomp Black Bolt minions

Black Bolt himself posses super human strength enough to fight toe to toe with the Hulk and his sonic Voice is superior to Black Canary by alot I assume so far by showing of feats.

Does WW like the silent type like BB? embarrasment

Aster Phoenix
Originally posted by fangirl101

Look what happened when he whispered, you honestly think she could survive a yell?

Endrict Nuul
WW doesnt have the durability of Supes or Hal.

Metalmanx
Except...yes she does? It may not be exactly Supes-level, but it's still right below it.

When I said they COULD be in the same tier, it's only because of his voice-attacks. Every other ability puts him well below Wondy.

vansonbee
WW doesnt have the durability of Supes or Hal.

Well that up to debate. Got any scans or recommented respect thread showing this?

tkitna
If he yells, the Inhumans probably win. If he decides to stay quiet in fear of destroying stuff, their toast.

Starscream M
is everyone forgetting WW's speed?

she's not hulk...she's not gonna just stand there and let BB get off a scream

she'll be zipping along so fast that BB won't dare use his scream lest he kills his own teammates by accident

HandOfFate

she'll be zipping along so fast that BB won't dare use his scream lest he kills his own teammates by accident

For Real...

Given that Wonder Woman can ran faster then the speed of sound I wonder if she can out run his scream.

psycho gundam

she'll be zipping along so fast that BB won't dare use his scream lest he kills his own teammates by accident hulk kinda asked to take a point blank scream fyi.

vansonbee
Originally posted by HandOfFate
For Real...

Given that Wonder Woman can ran faster then the speed of sound I wonder if she can out run his scream.

Actually wonder woman can run/fly pretty damn fast. She/superman aid Flash in the Speed force before, but her consistency in using it against sudden foes 50/50....

Anyways I believe BlackBolt is durable enough to take hits from Wonder women to pull off yell, hopefully someone come in to prove Speed of sound. lolz

Metalmanx
Wondy wins. I was just hoping for some feats from BB to give him a chance. But yea, the speed is too great of an advantage.

Bouboumaster
Inhumans ftw, Black Bolt soloes

Darth Martin
Diana wins. Black Bolt will not utter a word for fear he will kill his family. For this Diana kills BB first. Then proceeds to toy with everyone else.

Faux Smurph
Diana wins, but Black Bolt is in the same tier as her for a reason.

He's stalemated Thor, pwned and stalemated Gladiator, has a 4-0 record with the Hulk, and most of that is with barely excersizing his voice.

He possesses strength near old-school enraged Hulk and can ridiculously amp that, as well as most of his stats.

And his voice doesn't operate at the speed of sound. Its worked in the dead of space. It's an energy attack in a class of its own.

Would Wonder Woman win? Yes. If she didn't use speed though, she'd have serious problems.

HandOfFate
Originally posted by Faux Smurph
And his voice doesn't operate at the speed of sound. Its worked in the dead of space. It's an energy attack in a class of its own.

It must have some sound to it, seeing that Dazzler was able to absorb almost of it into her body.

I've always found BB's scream interesting

Faux Smurph
Originally posted by HandOfFate
It must have some sound to it, seeing that Dazzler was able to absorb almost of it into her body.

I've always found BB's scream interesting True. That's happened twice, I think but they've retconned it all since then.

I think.

srug

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.