Bleach Movie 2 Diamond Dust Rebellion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ladov52014
Now out from the Great Dattebayo.... But i just finished it and honestly i like it and all i still teared up casue the store was just wonderful.... but.... The first movie by far still takes the take i mean i still think about it... it was a great movie "Memories of Nobody" COME ON..... for those who seen both....

The "Fade to Black" bleach 3rd movie is looking good.....

sooo lets hear it

Unrick
bleach 2 the movie i have not seen the yet but hear good things about wats the story line like

TheBadguy
I havent watched any but I plan to. Is it really any good, or do you just love the ice midget

Unrick
the anime is cool and story line gets better all the time

Jedireaper
Yeah, it is... Go BLEACH!!!

Stealth
I really enjoyed DDR. I like how they approached it from a different angle other than the normal "save the girl" routine.

Jedireaper
Uhm hmm... agreed... Hey Unrick, why are you stealing my poetry for your bebo page.. thats blatant infringement of everything users of forums stand for... put my name on the work, or pull it from the site entirely.

Unrick
me not steal me tock

Jedireaper
What? Are you being funny? www.bebo.com/makurayami is your page.. your blogs contain my poetry which you did not ask permission to use, certainlyt no as your own work... sad

adventbleach111
suprisingly i hav not seen it either

Unrick
now jedireaper dont get mad at me

Jedireaper
Arrrrrgh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Csdabest
How come bleach movies are sooooo much better than Naruto movies when it comes to story. Yet the series naruto actually has a better story. It makes no sense imo

Unrick
it dont

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.