Mk vs DCU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BradBalboa
When i first herd about this..i seriously thought it was a joke !!
The i saw it was real..... i know...fuked up right

The creators of MK try to justify this by saying things like, superman is weak agaisnt magic..true, yet iv never seen anyone from the MKU do anything even magic wise that cud hurt supes. and since Supes cud solo the MK universe if he wanted to this is a pretty ****ed up idea, they should have pitted MK agaisnt someone more there own power levels, such as tekken, or street fighter !!

Now im not totally agaisnt it and will be buying the game as it looks alot of fun, and dont get me wrong i love MK, iv been a fan of Mortal Kombat alot LOT longer than iv been a DC fan, its just a pupostorase idea....

anyways, what are your thoughts on the game ?? smile

C. C. Cowgirl!
This thread is against the rules, but: DCU wins.

BradBalboa
Its against the rules ....??? messed wtf !!!

and true the MK universe wouldnt stand a chance in hell, but its just a game not an actual crossover so to hell with it
who are u luking forward to fighiting ??
are u interested in the story ?

Yoshi Paradise
If you bothered to look in the video game discussion forum, you would have found an existing thread on that game.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f66/t482179.html

Dark-Jaxx
This thread already extists.

But Flash, Green Lantern, Wonderwoman and Superman would easily beat the entire MK roster by themselves.

Peach
Wrong forum and duplicate thread.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.