What does this mean?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

apoc001
Today I walked to the insurance place but right when I got there there were these two high school girls and one of them yelled at me, calling me an ***hole (I don't know what we're allowed to say on here), and then I just laughed, and she's like, "What're you laughing at, freak?" I had never met her before, nor had I done anything other than walk. I just chuckled and went into the insurance place. So could somebody please tell me why a girl would call me an ***hole for no reason?

~Wĺlshy~
did you try feeling them up?

chillybanana
Cos she was a stuck up and immature b*tch?

chillmeistergen
Maybe you just have an offensive face.

chillybanana
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Maybe you just have an offensive face. laughing Profiled

apoc001
Well, I HAVE been told that I look like Rowan Atkinson...

kodak
"two high school girls"

did you even go to high-school?
Because if you did, then you don't need an answer, you'll know that its just what High-school girls do.

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by apoc001

Jesus.

Mairuzu
Today I walked to the insurance place but right when I got there there were these two high school girls and one of them yelled at me, calling me an ***hole (I don't know what we're allowed to say on here), and then I just laughed, and she's like, "What're you laughing at, freak?" I had never met her before, nor had I done anything other than walk. I just chuckled and went into the insurance place. So could somebody please tell me why a girl would call me an ***hole for no reason? What do you look like, and what were you wearing?

apoc001
I was wearing red. Maybe she's part bull!

Mairuzu
Maybe...

kodak
I was wearing red. Maybe she's part bull! MAYBE SHES JUST A HIGHSCHOOL GIRL,

They happen to be bitches!

Mairuzu
Originally posted by kodak
MAYBE SHES JUST A HIGHSCHOOL GIRL,

They happen to be bitches! Someone got treated badly in high school....

ScarletSpeed

Hideous bastard.

kodak
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Someone got treated badly in high school.... damn right i did

BruceSkywalker
k

apoc001
Oh and also, this all happened in a small town. Most people here have known each other their whole lives, but I've only been here a couple years. Maybe that had something to do with it?

Mairuzu
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
k no expression

apoc001
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
Hideous bastard.
To clarify, I look like him the most when I do the Mr. Bean smile. My normal face looks kind of like this:

Piggle Humsy
Today I walked to the insurance place but right when I got there there were these two high school girls and one of them yelled at me, calling me an ***hole (I don't know what we're allowed to say on here), and then I just laughed, and she's like, "What're you laughing at, freak?" I had never met her before, nor had I done anything other than walk. I just chuckled and went into the insurance place. So could somebody please tell me why a girl would call me an ***hole for no reason?

Did she shout "you are an assh*le"

or just "assh*le"

because maybe yours was showing and she was just trying to tell you awehuhs

apoc001
haha mebbe

chillmeistergen
To clarify, I look like him the most when I do the Mr. Bean smile. My normal face looks kind of like this:

Like a cartoon face? Yeah, I'm not surprised people shout at you in the street.

apoc001
It's not my fault!

Ripper Jacc

It means a dingo ate your baby.

apoc001
Originally posted by Ripper Jacc
It means a dingo ate your baby.
Croikey!

RevoWution™©®

laughing

She was just trying to be "cool".

Leo.M
it means its the end of the world

apoc001
I thought so...

AC/DC'S_LVR
mabe they mistook you for someone they knew. or mabe it was a dare to shout random stuff at random ppl. or...... tourettes

apoc001
They were just jealous awehuhs!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.