Omega Red vs US Agent and Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redhotrash
We'll say he fights WITHOUT his death phermones

jrodslam
The team still dies....errr is defeated.

TricksterPriest
He's still got life drain, healing factor, class 10+ strength, his armor, bullet blocking tendrils, immunity to pressure points...........What the f**k?

Endrict Nuul
Team dies badly.

golem370
Captain America gives US-Agent is shield and destracts Omega Red while Agent try a killing blow to the back of the neck using Cap's sheild. He lifts class 10. Just a thought

Starscream M
team wins 8/10

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by golem370
Captain America gives US-Agent is shield and destracts Omega Red while Agent try a killing blow to the back of the neck using Cap's sheild. He lifts class 10. Just a thought

Doesnt matter....death factor ftw. Red beats Creed and Logan. Taken shots from Colossus.

jrodslam
Killing blow to the head with the shield while distracted? Red could literally hold Cap with one tentacle while fighting agent. How is Cap going to distract Red? Its not like he could avoid him.

Endrict Nuul
Red also has a HF, a killing blow from Caps shield would do jack shit to Red.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Red also has a HF, a killing blow from Caps shield would do jack shit to Red. HF doesn't mean he can't get KOed

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Starscream M
HF doesn't mean he can't get KOed

Hes not getting KOed. If Colossus cant than either one on this team cant.

Harbinger
The team dies.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Hes not getting KOed. If Colossus cant than either one on this team cant. well, sabretooth owned him...

redhotrash
I should have included life drain along with the death factor. Kinda thought they were a extension of each other.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Starscream M
well, sabretooth owned him...

When? Last I checked, he's bitched Tooth everytime they've fought.

Redhot: It's unclear. Some interpretations favor them being separate powers, other say that they are inter-connnected. In any case, it won't really affect the outcome of this match, just the duration.

Lord S
Red wins...I don't see how the team can hurt him.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
When? Last I checked, he's bitched Tooth everytime they've fought.

Redhot: It's unclear. Some interpretations favor them being separate powers, other say that they are inter-connnected. In any case, it won't really affect the outcome of this match, just the duration.

Well, look who made that claim......roll eyes (sarcastic)

jrodslam
Although Red is one of my faves, there was an instance where he and Sabes went at it and Red didnt get a clear defeat. He dint use the death factor, but he did use the phermones which does nothing to someone with a healing factor such as Sabes. They exchanged a bunch of dialog and some blows and Red decided to "run away". Piece of s**t fight. Noone was owned in that fight. Sabes was lucky.

redhotrash
They fought to a semi-draw when Sabretooth was a semi-member of X-Factor. The writing was a bit questionable though.
And as far as I could tell, the death phermones and such do work on Wolverine and Sabretooth, it requires their healing ability to focus almost entirely on countering it, leaving them more vulnerable to other injury.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.