Master Yaddle vs. Darth Sion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mizukage Yoda
Since all these people think that Sion is invincible I put him against a powerful Jedi Master in Yoda's species who is as master of Mochiro; which could slow down one's vital organs to a hault.

Faunus
I'm sure that'll work on a man whose body is broken in thousands of places.

KILL HIS SPLEEEEEN!!

What has Yaddle ever done except get poisoned and die?

SIDIOUS 66
I honestly do not know much about Yaddle. I do know she is said to be very wise at certain aspects of the force. I think she is much more wise then Sion as far as the force, but i don't think she was much of a fighter.

Lightsnake
Well, she kicked a warlord's ass in straight up single combat after having been imprisoned for a century and she's a Morichro master.

Morichro being the thing Sion is probably naturally immune to....yeah, she's gone here.

Mizukage Yoda
I didn't think Sion would be immune to Morichro, if he is then yeah she's toast

Enyalus
Sion wins the all-out. Easily.

Tangible God
If Sion can function with a broken body, then suspending his organ's functions doesn't sound like it'll do much.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Tangible God
If Sion can function with a broken body, then suspending his organ's functions doesn't sound like it'll do much.

Precisement.

DarkSerpent
This is just wrong... Sion grabs her like he did Kreia and proceeds tog-asskick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.