Skeletor Vs. Darth Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
Battle is Gladiator style in an arena. Both opponents starting a good distance from each other.

Vader gets his Force abilities and lightsaber

Skeletor gets his magical abilities, Havoc staff and his sword of power (one half of it as He-Man as the other half)

Fight!

Impediment
Is this before or after Skeletor has received god-like power from when the moon of Eternia aligned with the Great Eye of the Universe?

Robtard
Originally posted by Impediment
Is this before or after Skeletor has received god-like power from when the moon of Eternia aligned with the Great Eye of the Universe?

Was that in one of the 80's movies?

Wait, let's just say no, "god-like power" would be a no contest.

Impediment
Yep. If I recall correctly, Masters of the Universe is the only existing He-Man movie. Here's a clip:

abqAwKLpeqs

Robtard
Isn't there also a cartoon movie from the early 80's?

Impediment
Not that I recall. I could be wrong, though.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Robtard
Isn't there also a cartoon movie from the early 80's?

Yes; He-Man and She-Ra: The Secret of the Sword.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Robtard
Battle is Gladiator style in an arena. Both opponents starting a good distance from each other.

Vader gets his Force abilities and lightsaber

Skeletor gets his magical abilities, Havoc staff and his sword of power (one half of it as He-Man as the other half)

Fight!

Skeletor possesses a host of magical skills. Among these is his ability to transform his appearance to take on the likeness of others. He can also transform external objects into other forms and substances by magic. He can also bring inanimate objects to life, or mystically imbue objects or beings with specific but temporary powers.

Skeletor can project highly powerful concussive bolts of mystical energy. He can also create magical energy fields, which serve various purposes. Skeletor can create a field of sufficient resilience to repel mystical attacks, or physical objects such as large caliber projectiles. He can also surround objects in mystical energy to levitate them. He can also mystically levitate himself.

Skeletor also has a number of mental and extrasensory powers, which are analogous to psionic abilities. He can broadcast his thoughts into other minds as well as plant compelling hypnotic suggestions. These telepathic abilities do not appear to be limited by distance: Skeletor can even cast his thoughts across dimensions. Skeletor cannot, however, perceive the thoughts of others. He does have certain extrasensory powers of perception, however, enabling him to see and hear events in distant places simultaneous to their occurrence. He can also mentally project an image of himself, in a manner not unlike astral projection, through which he can communicate with beings in other places.

Skeletor can also magically create rifts between dimensions, allowing him or other objects passage from one universe to another.

Skeletor also has a vast knowledge of spells, which he can use for many magical effects.

Robtard
I figured he would too, Skeletor can pretty much 'magic' anything he likes.

Impediment
Vader can also "Force" things, too.

DantevsKratos
Vader can also "Force" things, too. hey do t.v shows count as movies

Kazenji
Originally posted by DantevsKratos
hey do t.v shows count as movies

I suppose if they have a movie based on that tv show.

BruceSkywalker
I'm not even sure if magic can even hurt a sith lord.. Besides that He man movie with Ludgren and Langella was god awful. Vader should be able to repel anything Skeletor throws at him. Vader takes this..

Impediment
Originally posted by DantevsKratos
hey do t.v shows count as movies

No. The only accepted canon here is from what we have seen in actual feature length films.

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
I'm not even sure if magic can even hurt a sith lord.. Besides that He man movie with Ludgren and Langella was god awful. Vader should be able to repel anything Skeletor throws at him. Vader takes this..

True, but even magic can hurt Superman.

NonSensi-Klown
Magic is actually Superman's only weakness aside from Kryptonite, so it's not really a fair comparison.

Dark-Jaxx
Blax, Superman is not weak to magic, he just has no extra defense to it like he does physical attacks, it affects him like it would a normal human.

And Superman is also weak to the energy of a red sun.

Just saying, cause I'm a dick of course. 131

And Superman has worked up a bit of an immunity to Kryptonite.

I know, I'm an ass hole. haermm

NonSensi-Klown
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Blax, Superman is not weak to magic, he just has no extra defense to it like he does physical attacks, it affects him like it would a normal human.

If you have zero defense to something then you're weak against it. no expression

Adam_PoE
No. The only accepted canon here is from what we have seen in actual feature length films.

Skeletor appears in He-Man and She-Ra: The Secret of the Sword, Masters of the Universe: The Motion Picture, and He-Man and the Masters of the Universe: The Beginning.

Bardock42
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
If you have zero defense to something then you're weak against it. no expression I am not actually sure, how it works. He might actually have penalties for magic attacks. Of course it might just be a statement that someone as powerful as Superman is just as vulnerable to magic as any normal human.

Which just further makes me believe that Constantine could own anyone in the DC universe.

Darth Exodus
Vader:' You've pissed me off for the last time!'

*Force Crushes Skeletors heart/equivalent/brain*

Vader:' jog on, baldy!'

Robtard
Originally posted by Darth Exodus
Vader:' You've pissed me off for the last time!'

*Force Crushes Skeletors heart/equivalent/brain*

Vader:' jog on, baldy!'

They've met before?

You realize that Skeletor has long range offensive capabilities too, beams, blast and whatnot. He can also transform and manipulate inanimate objects; considering Vader is part machine and relies on machinery to survive, he could very well be killed quickly.

Darth Exodus
But Vader has Force speed, precognition and reflexes, so I'm fairly certian that he'd be able to get in the first (and only) attack.

SIDIOUS 66
Skeletor didn't seem so powerful even after he got all that "god like" power. He still got his ass wooped by He-Man.

Adam_PoE

FistOfThe North
I'd say Vader.

"The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant, next to the power of the Force." - DV

Vader'd anticipate Skeletor's every move including every all magical ones and prepare instantly beforehand for every offensive.

If Vader doesn't quickly Force choke or in this case Force crush skeletors neck spine, just as Skeletor's monologuing about how great he is and what he's specifically gonna do to Vader and why followed by how great he and his abilities are, then he'd Force block anything Skeletor'd throw at him, followed by Vader counter acting and taking advantage of Skeletor's deer in the headlight shock, by Force chocking skeletor, pickin way him up, and quickly javalin-throw his lightsaber dead at skeletors chest and heart, killing the he-witch instantly.

Vader's wins.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
I'd say Vader.

"The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant, next to the power of the Force." - DV

Vader'd anticipate Skeletor's every move including every all magical ones and prepare instantly beforehand for every offensive.

If Vader doesn't quickly Force choke or in this case Force crush skeletors neck spine, just as Skeletor's monologuing about how great he is and what he's specifically gonna do to Vader and why followed by how great he and his abilities are, then he'd Force block anything Skeletor'd throw at him, followed by Vader counter acting and taking advantage of Skeletor's deer in the headlight shock, by Force chocking skeletor, pickin way him up, and quickly javalin-throw his lightsaber dead at skeletors chest and heart, killing the he-witch instantly.

Vader's wins.

Skeletor cannot be force choked; his skull is not even attached to his body.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.