Kimmimaro vs tsunade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yungz22
who do you guys think would win

NonSensi-Klown
Kimmimaro rushes at Tsunade. Tsunade throws a punch at his head. Kimmimaro shifts the bones to the point of impact jut before the punch lands. The punch bounces off of the bone plating. The force of the punch sends Kimmimaro flying three hundred feet. The kinetic force created by the punch vibrates through the bone plating and into Kimmimaro's skull, rattiling his brain around inside the skull and bruising it severely. Kimmimaro suffers a massive concussion.

QED.

Pyron_Knight
Indeed that probably is what will happen.
Even so I'd wager a few punches from Tsunade could break his bane. Hard as steel correct? PTS Naruto Rasengan and Sasuke Chidori busted through those steel water containers. So Tsunade's punches should be more than capable of breaking his pretty face.

Dark-Jaxx
Tsunade should win.

Although I seriously have to say, compared to the other Sannin, I am quite unimpressed with her.

Pyron_Knight
Perhaps because we only saw her in a single fight and it was her first oen in decades?

You'll see. She'll fight Pein soon. Least I hope so.

Dark-Jaxx
She'll fight Pein.

And die.

Kento
But just maybe she'll actually show something impressive before she does. Like the 3rd.

But Tsunade should probably win this fight.

Dark-Jaxx
Yeah, she should.

But someone said that in the manga it was stated that in his prime, Kimmy was as strong as Sasuke after the timeskip.

Is that true, just outta curiosity?

Kento
Not that I remember. I remember Juugo saying something about Sasuke being like him but I don't remember if it was strength or just the aura he gave off. Though it wouldn't surprise me if he was as strong as Sasuke was when Juugo first met him when he hadn't been dying. That's still a far cry from Sannin level though. But it all depends...I still say Tsunade is a bad fighter. Kimimaro just happens to be a great one. Super strength can only do so much when a guy can shoot his fingertips out at you. Though in return..I guess that only helps if the person can't heal herself.

yungz22
Originally posted by Kento
Not that I remember. I remember Juugo saying something about Sasuke being like him but I don't remember if it was strength or just the aura he gave off. Though it wouldn't surprise me if he was as strong as Sasuke was when Juugo first met him when he hadn't been dying. That's still a far cry from Sannin level though. But it all depends...I still say Tsunade is a bad fighter. Kimimaro just happens to be a great one. Super strength can only do so much when a guy can shoot his fingertips out at you. Though in return..I guess that only helps if the person can't heal herself.

what if he shoots one of those in her head, plus cmlvl2 should be an extreme challenge to tsunade. plus he can also change the landscape into pure bone

Ban Mido
I love Kimimaro he's my favorite character honestly, but putting him up against someone of Tsunade's level is crazy O_O.....poor guy =[.....I wonder if she could have cured him =/...iono....ANYWAY...sadly I have to say this would be too much for him..Now against Neji or someone hmmmmm..well I still don't know XD....all I know is I love the guy :P

Kento
Originally posted by yungz22
what if he shoots one of those in her head, plus cmlvl2 should be an extreme challenge to tsunade. plus he can also change the landscape into pure bone She realizes she has super chakra control and become fast enough to dodge them?

Like I said Tsunade should win since she's a Sannin..but she's not overly impressed me. Though Kimimaro's bones aren't really going to save him from having his brain messed up with a few hits. Logically she should be able to blitz him with her chakra control. Course that's all...what she could do. That's why I say she should win. She's still the terrible fighter who would probably loose if she doesn't get any better showing than what she has now though. Title, and what she should be able to do can only go so far with nothing to prove it.

kakuzu
She loses quite horribly. She isn't fast enough to keep up with him. To make matters worse she is almost completly a full close combat user just using her body. Thats the worst thing to be fighting some one like him or Kakuzu. Kim wins this hands down. To think her punch would be able to hurt a guy who can make his bones as dense as steel means you really didn't think this battle out. Would superman be able to hit a razor sharp ball of green K with out hurting him self? Now imagine if the Green K ball was a monster faster then he was simple as that.

Kento
Lee just uses Taijutsu and he did pretty well until he sobered up. And he was weakened. Also making his bones dense isn't going to stop his brain from rattling around inside his head by somebody who could knock him a few hundred feet with the flick of a finger...Just ask Wolverine.

Though until we actually see something good from her..you may be right about the whole speed issue. Since I pretty much think the same thing. But speed really doesn't decide a battle in the Narutoverse. Nor does who is more powerful. She's also got the healing jutsu she can use to trick him since he's an up close fighter also. He just uses his bones as a sword and if he stabbed her she could make him think she's hurt badly or something and make him let his guard down.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by kakuzu
Would superman be able to hit a razor sharp ball of green K with out hurting him self? Of course he would. Superman can do whatever the hell he wants.

big juggy man
Dark-Jaxx
One From Beyond

Yeah, she should.

But someone said that in the manga it was stated that in his prime, Kimmy was as strong as Sasuke after the timeskip.

I don't know what you have been reading but in the manga and in the uncut anime they stated kimmimaro was no stronger than curse seal 2 Sasuke pre-time skip. Either way Tsunade was a elite Jonin before she became the 5th Hokage and at best Kimmimaro had the skill of a average Jonin after going curse seal 2.

NonSensi-Klown
No, Kimmimaro has never been post-timeskip level.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by big juggy man
Dark-Jaxx
One From Beyond

Yeah, she should.

I don't know what you have been reading but in the manga and in the uncut anime they stated kimmimaro was no stronger than curse seal 2 Sasuke pre-time skip. Either way Tsunade was a elite Jonin before she became the 5th Hokage and at best Kimmimaro had the skill of a average Jonin after going curse seal 2. Kimmy while cursed seal 2 beat Gaara and did it while weakened.

You know, Gaara, the guy who has pwned Jonin level missions without a scratch and has pwned Jonin?

...And why did you post my title, gender, and location? no expression

NonSensi-Klown
Right...

not quite sure where it was stated that Kimmi was = Pre-TS Sawsgay...

Isn't he Kazekage raping level?

Dark-Jaxx
Well...According to some Kimmy was equal to post timeskip Sasuke...I'm not sure where they got it from but whatever.

Would make some sense IMO, but until it is proven should not be used as a valid point in debates.

NonSensi-Klown
I'm not sure how it even makes any sense. Even with CS2 active he couldn't actually outrun Gaara's sand. His power ultimately failed to get through Gaara's stronger stuff. The only notable things I noticed about him was his extreme durability and that final jutsu were bones sprout from all over the ground.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
I'm not sure how it even makes any sense. Even with CS2 active he couldn't actually outrun Gaara's sand. His power ultimately failed to get through Gaara's stronger stuff. The only notable things I noticed about him was his extreme durability and that final jutsu were bones sprout from all over the ground. That wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that he was literally minutes from dying of a chronic illness now would it?

NonSensi-Klown
No. No actually, it wouldn't. The curse seal provdes a massive boost of energy and does, like the kyuubi chakra, pretty much negate any serious injuries for awhile.

Kento
When was it ever shown to negate any serious injury? After all it was his willpower and strange loyalty to Orochimaru that made him move not the cursed seal which is suppose to have a bad effect on a person while making them stronger.

As for not being faster than the sand. It's because he wasn't a speedster like Lee or Sasuke. Lee was hardly going as fast as he would have been able to had he been in good condition and Kimi wasn't faster than him.

NonSensi-Klown
Originally posted by Kento
When was it ever shown to negate any serious injury? After all it was his willpower and strange loyalty to Orochimaru that made him move not the cursed seal which is suppose to have a bad effect on a person while making them stronger.

I'm referring to the fact that every time they use kyuubi chakra/ curse seal they pretty much go apeshit with their pwoers ,regardless of weither they've been stabbed, slammed through rocks, etc. They seem to just... not care.

That... was my point. Rock Lee was still recovering from a spinal operation and was still moving faster.

Kento
Yea don't remember this happening with the Cursed Seal.

Speed doesn't always really matter though in Naruto. Just because one person is faster doesn't mean he'll win. After all look at Neji/Lee, and Gaara won their fight also. Gaara when transformed also beat Sasuke who was as fast as Lee but Gaara didn't really get faster.

NonSensi-Klown

no expression

My point was that Kimmimaro did not show any skills otuside of durabiltiy and the bine forest that make me think that, even if he was in his prime, could be Post-TS (Current Sawsgay) level in power.

big juggy man
You know, Gaara, the guy who has pwned Jonin level missions without a scratch and has pwned Jonin?

...And why did you post my title, gender, and location?

Sorry about that Jaxx but when did it say that Gaara fought any Jonin level ninjas pre time skip? If Gaara was so powerful why send Sasuka who was still a genin after him? Why not send Kakashi, Asama or Might Guy? Because countless times they stated no genin or chunin level fighter could beat a Jonin in a straight up fight.

Maybe you people should start reading the official Naruto stat guides instead of saying one character will beat another because they have better feats. Let me give you some examples of this.

PTS Rock Lee is no faster than Kakashi or a guy like Zabuza. Base on their official speed stats they all are a 8. Itachi and Might Guy are a 10 but how many times have you send them move like Rock Lee? Zabuza's numbers are better than pretty much every pre time skip character yet most of you think his only skill is hiding in the mist. Yet he is stronger than Kakashi has more chakra, is better in Taijutsu not to mention he is extremely good in ninjutsu and making hand seals.

You should base who do you think would win off a combination of their stats and who they fought against, not how cool their moves looks

Wil7
If Gaara can take him, so can Tsunade.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by big juggy man

...And why did you post my title, gender, and location?

Sorry about that Jaxx but when did it say that Gaara fought any Jonin level ninjas pre time skip? If Gaara was so powerful why send Sasuka who was still a genin after him? Why not send Kakashi, Asama or Might Guy? Because countless times they stated no genin or chunin level fighter could beat a Jonin in a straight up fight.

Maybe you people should start reading the official Naruto stat guides instead of saying one character will beat another because they have better feats. Let me give you some examples of this.

PTS Rock Lee is no faster than Kakashi or a guy like Zabuza. Base on their official speed stats they all are a 8. Itachi and Might Guy are a 10 but how many times have you send them move like Rock Lee? Zabuza's numbers are better than pretty much every pre time skip character yet most of you think his only skill is hiding in the mist. Yet he is stronger than Kakashi has more chakra, is better in Taijutsu not to mention he is extremely good in ninjutsu and making hand seals.

You should base who do you think would win off a combination of their stats and who they fought against, not how cool their moves looks The many times assassins were sent to kill him maybe? Why send Sasuke? Simple. Naruto is stupid sometimes. No genin or chunin can beat a Jonin? Dude...Shikamaru, a Chunin, pwned Hidan, an S class, by himself. So that was clearly just hyperbole, not fact.

Actually, I DO give Zabuza credit, I utterly crushed the arguments that Zabuza was little more than a slow brute who can hide in mist in the Haku and Zabuza vs. Neji and Rock Lee thread.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Wil7
If Gaara can take him, so can Tsunade.

gaara didn't take him..he died because of the sickness..

Wil7
But Gaara won, did he not.

Kento
But Gaara won, did he not. By surviving. If Kimimaro hadn't been sick Gaara and Lee would be dead. So that's not a real win.

Wil7
Gaara could have tured into Shukaku and it would have been over.

yungz22
Gaara could have tured into Shukaku and it would have been over.

i doubt garra would have even got the chance to do that

Wil7
i doubt garra would have even got the chance to do that

He could have if he had time. Plus when he was going to kill Gaara and Lee, Gaara would have abbanded the sand armor, and Lee would have used his speed to get out of there.

Tsunade would break the bones with her strength and then break him.

yungz22
He could have if he had time. Plus when he was going to kill Gaara and Lee, Gaara would have abbanded the sand armor, and Lee would have used his speed to get out of there.

Tsunade would break the bones with her strength and then break him.

Garra didnt have any chakra how was he gonna use the sand armor. and lee was down and out for the count

Wil7
You don't remember much do you? How do you think they avoided Brakken Dance? Gaara used some of his sand to lift Lee into the air with himself. Then Kimmimaro jumped out of the air to stab him, but then he died. Gaara still had cracks on him, from the sand armor. Lee wasn't knocked out. Bunch of lies, you are saying. Watch the fight, and prove me wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aWRBXUx9Fk

yungz22
You don't remember much do you? How do you think they avoided Brakken Dance? Gaara used some of his sand to lift Lee into the air with himself. Then Kimmimaro jumped out of the air to stab him, but then he died. Gaara still had cracks on him, from the sand armor. Lee wasn't knocked out. Bunch of lies, you are saying. Watch the fight, and prove me wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aWRBXUx9Fk

i have watched it over and over its my fav fight lee is my fav character in the show. lee was on his ass do he couldnt even stand. garra admitted he had no chakra and that they won only by luck. and you need chakra to do that substitution technique of his

Wil7
i have watched it over and over its my fav fight lee is my fav character in the show. lee was on his ass do he couldnt even stand. garra admitted he had no chakra and that they won only by luck. and you need chakra to do that substitution technique of his

It isn't a substitution technique. He is just leaving the sand armor, he doesn't need chakra to get out of a shell. Then you need to watch it again, because at the end of the fight Lee was not knocked out. And if this is your favorite fight, then you must have forgotten about lee vs gaara, naruto vs neji, naruto vs sasuke, etc.

yungz22
It isn't a substitution technique. He is just leaving the sand armor, he doesn't need chakra to get out of a shell. Then you need to watch it again, because at the end of the fight Lee was not knocked out. And if this is your favorite fight, then you must have forgotten about lee vs gaara, naruto vs neji, naruto vs sasuke, etc.

ok wut does any of those fights have to do with if kimmimaro was healthy or able to stay alive lil longer garra and lee would have died.

wut i mean is lee wouldnt even be able to run out of that situation as you can see lee was bracing himself. how do you figure garra doesnt need chakra to do that.

BOTH LEE AND GARRA WERE OUT OF CHAKRA TO DO ANYTHING.

BOTTOM LINE THEY WERE DEAD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.