Qui-Gon vs Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SIDIOUS 66
The fight takes place in the desert on tatooine.

Darth Exodus
Revan beat Star Forge Malak, whose above Qui-Gon (I assume) although there isn't much info on Revan's skills that alone should give her the win.

Kotor3
Originally posted by Darth Exodus
Revan beat Star Forge Malak, whose above Qui-Gon (I assume) although there isn't much info on Revan's skills that alone should give her the win.

Revan is a him.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Kotor3
Revan is a him.

Truth.

Enyalus
Revan would win in sabers, force, and all out. Though most likely with some difficult in the saber department. In WTFPWNZ him in the other areas.

Tangible God
Revan is a him. Don't even bother trying to correct him in that issue. Exodus is well meaning, but quite frankly, he's missing some grey matter.

And I think Revan would lose in the saber fight. Something about the purported supreme awesomeness of the PT Jedi and Qui-Gon being one of the tops...

With a battle involving the Force, I see Revan winning though.

truejedi
i would pick Qui-Gonn. we just don't have enough detail on HOW Revan defeats his opponents. Its all decided by gameplay. he could possibly have relied largely on explosives or blasters, which would do him little good against a jedi of Qui Gonn's caliber.

xxxpoppunker182
Originally posted by truejedi
i would pick Qui-Gonn. we just don't have enough detail on HOW Revan defeats his opponents. Its all decided by gameplay. he could possibly have relied largely on explosives or blasters, which would do him little good against a jedi of Qui Gonn's caliber.

I agree BUT do you honestly think that if someone writes a book that they are going to have Revan do just that?

Tangible God
Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182
I agree BUT do you honestly think that if someone writes a book that they are going to have Revan do just that? It's eniterely possible. Some author may decide that there's too much saber and Force stuff, and they decide to show Revan as an accomplished sharpshooter and pyrotechnician, having him take out the Statssied Jedi and Malak with some well placed shots and grenades.

xxxpoppunker182
I know it's possible but it's just not probable

S_W_LeGenD
i would pick Qui-Gonn. we just don't have enough detail on HOW Revan defeats his opponents.
So now Qui-Gon is above a person who was among the most powerful Jedi in his age and possibly in the history of the Jedi Order as well?

Qui-Gon was skilled and experienced but that was not enough to defeat Darth Maul. Now unless you think that Darth Maul is more powerful than Revan, Qui-Gon does not stands a chance in this case as well.

Its all decided by gameplay. he could possibly have relied largely on explosives or blasters, which would do him little good against a jedi of Qui Gonn's caliber.
So now you assume that Revan relied upon explosives and blasters during battles when he had following things at his disposal:

1) Vast amount of experience
2) Light Saber
3) The Force with exceptional mastery in it
4) Highly advanced Battle Precognition
5) High intelligence

Great assumption! roll eyes (sarcastic)

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Tangible God
It's eniterely possible. Some author may decide that there's too much saber and Force stuff, and they decide to show Revan as an accomplished sharpshooter and pyrotechnician, having him take out the Statssied Jedi and Malak with some well placed shots and grenades.
Your assumption is untrue in this case.

Ask Drew about Revan and he will tell you something else.

Darth Exodus
Well if it worked against a Sith of Malak's calibur.....

Schwarzenegger
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
So now Qui-Gon is above a person who was among the most powerful Jedi in his age and possibly in the history of the Jedi Order as well?
Force wise its a no-no, that i agree but in sheer blade work and saber skills? I think he is arguably better than revan seeing that in the earlier years he rivaled mace windu, a foo who put sidious on his ass.

Qui-Gon was skilled and experienced but that was not enough to defeat Darth Maul. Now unless you think that Darth Maul is more powerful than Revan, Qui-Gon does not stands a chance in this case as well.
Mauls saber skills are extremely good, he defeated anoon bandora(sp?) whom was second to none in sheer saber abilities.

Revan beats him in the force, but for a strict saber fight, i see quigon as the winner.

Kotor3

Here are some feats that let us know that Revan was a skilled warrior who at times engaged in combat.

1. He was able to rip through the Star Forges defense that were called a match for any Jedi, then beating Bastilla multiple times while she was being constantly revived and amped up by the Star Forge, THEN proceeding to beat Malak at least 2 times in a row while he was empowered by the Star Forge and revived by the life force of dead Jedi.

2. Revan using force storms to slaughter Rataka scouting parties on Lehon

3. Revan battled and killed Mandalore the Ultimate in hand to hand combat.

4. He was able to defeat the legendary Echani Yusanis in a duel. Revan prove to have a higher Battle Precognition that allowed him defeat Yusanis.

I hope that helps.

Schwarzenegger

1. He was able to rip through the Star Forges defense that were called a match for any Jedi, then beating Bastilla multiple times while she was being constantly revived and amped up by the Star Forge, THEN proceeding to beat Malak at least 2 times in a row while he was empowered by the Star Forge and revived by the life force of dead Jedi.
He didn't "rip" the defences apart alone, he was with his party remember?

2. Revan using force storms to slaughter Rataka scouting parties on Lehon

Anything to back this up?

DarkSerpent
Originally posted by Schwarzenegger
Force wise its a no-no, that i agree but in sheer blade work and saber skills? I think he is arguably better than revan seeing that in the earlier years he rivaled mace windu, a foo who put sidious on his ass.
Mauls saber skills are extremely good, he defeated anoon bandora(sp?) whom was second to none in sheer saber abilities.

Revan beats him in the force, but for a strict saber fight, i see quigon as the winner. Depending on where this takes place, Revan would recognise Ataru and take away most of his fighting room.

In the force, Revan wins. Period.

The PT era jedi didn't really show noteworthy combat skills with the force against other jedi. Yoda being the exception that proves the rule.

Qui-Gon never showed anything resembling what Revan or the other sith and jedi presented during combat with each other.

Enyalus
Originally posted by DarkSerpent
Depending on where this takes place, Revan would recognise Ataru and take away most of his fighting room....Qui-Gon never showed anything resembling what Revan or the other sith and jedi presented during combat with each other.

Plus Revan was a lightsaber prodigy. Plus Revan is full of win.

Master Crimzon
Originally posted by Enyalus
Plus Revan was a lightsaber prodigy. Plus Revan is full of win.

No, Revan is never noted to be a superb lightsaber user- unlike Qui-Gon, whose mastery of the blade was almost unparalleled in the Jedi Order at the time.

Revan, being an unknown, dies in the saber combat and wins the force and the all-out (in a curbstomp).

Enyalus
Originally posted by Master Crimzon
No, Revan is never noted to be a superb lightsaber user- unlike Qui-Gon, whose mastery of the blade was almost unparalleled in the Jedi Order at the time.

Revan, being an unknown, dies in the saber combat and wins the force and the all-out (in a curbstomp).

Revan was undefeated in sabers and the greatest duelist in the Order before he left it (KOTOR3 will correct me if I'm wrong there).

Short list, from the top of my head, of PT people who pwn Qui-Gon in sabers:

Yoda
Mace
Depa
Sora
Dooku
Anakin
Anoon
Cin
Maul
Sidious

Ta da.

EDIT: Might even add Kit into the mix.

Master Crimzon
Revan was undefeated in sabers and the greatest duelist in the Order before he left it (KOTOR3 will correct me if I'm wrong there).

Yoda
Mace
Depa
Sora
Dooku
Anakin
Anoon
Cin
Maul
Sidious

Ta da.

You're right. However, by TPM, he was able to both cause Anoon Bondara enough trouble to doubt his position as the order's best swordsman, and regularly duel Mace, with neither besting the other.

Kit should be in the mix, but don't take away from Qui-Gon.

And let's see a quote establishing Revan's skills with the lightsaber.

xxxpoppunker182

Yoda
Mace
Depa
Sora
Dooku
Anakin
Anoon
Cin
Maul
Sidious

Ta da.

according to the new essential guide to characters Qui-gon and mace were on the same level of saber combat.

BUT I agree with Crimzon and schwarzenegger anything that can be said for revan on LIGHTSABER combat is an unknown because where you went through the game with a lightsaber I could have used a mandalorian assault rifle to beat malak and go through the game.

The only substantial evidence to how good Revan is with a blade was that he was willing to take on like 4 or 5 jedi when malak betrayed him

and if you or anyone else can provide the source stating that revan was undefeated in sabers and the greatest duelist in the Order before he left it then that would hold some weight too.

Master Crimzon
Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182
according to the new essential guide to characters Qui-gon and mace were on the same level of saber combat.

BUT I agree with Crimzon and schwarzenegger anything that can be said for revan on LIGHTSABER combat is an unknown because where you went through the game with a lightsaber I could have used a mandalorian assault rifle to beat malak and go through the game.

The only substantial evidence to how good Revan is with a blade was that he was willing to take on like 4 or 5 jedi when malak betrayed him

and if you or anyone else can provide the source stating that revan was undefeated in sabers and the greatest duelist in the Order before he left it then that would hold some weight too.

That scenario could be just as easily attributed to desperation over confidence in skill; he's trapped by five or so Jedi, he isn't gonna go down without a fight, ya know.

truejedi
i'm not saying that he WASN'T good with sabers. He might have been the best. But we don't know that. an unknown can't beat a top 10 sabers master (which is near where your list put him) because an unknown gets a random number. There are a lot of numbers. The chances that you are going to get numbers 1-9 when your domain is all positive integars in R is so infinitessimally small that if i were a gambling man i'd pick revan every time. Revan used a saber on one occasion that we know of (the time he was attacked on his ship) The other times, he did not necessarily use a saber. perhaps he ran around in circles turning every so often to shoot at the stupid combatant chasing him in circles. (that is VERY possible!!!)
as far as a "sith of malak's character, we don't know a darn thing about his combat abilities either. The only person he defeats is revan, whom we can't place.

Revan maybe didn't even use the blaster, in fact, for much of the game, perhaps revan didn't fight at all, perhaps one of his party went ahead in solo mode and killed everyone, You just can't prove that didn't happen, its too afffected by how you choose to play the game. If a novel came out of the game, that would change everything, and if revan used his hand to hand abilities for ANY substantial time, i'd probably change my mind.

(also, defeated the Echani and mandalore didn't have to be done with hand to hand weapons either)

Schwarzenegger
Originally posted by DarkSerpent
Depending on where this takes place, Revan would recognise Ataru and take away most of his fighting room.

In the force, Revan wins. Period.

The PT era jedi didn't really show noteworthy combat skills with the force against other jedi. Yoda being the exception that proves the rule.

Qui-Gon never showed anything resembling what Revan or the other sith and jedi presented during combat with each other.

Excuse me? Didn't show noteworthy combat skills? Sorry pal but several sources state that PT jedi were the strongest as compared to kotor era jedi.

Maul, a PT era duelist was stated to be the deadliest sith apprentice in history, a raging bull that nearly killed sidious in a lightsaber duel.

Quigon, said to rival mace windu in swordsmanship in his earlier years and as far as saber skills go, mace > revan.

Quigon lost to maul simply because maul is the superior duelist.

Enyalus
Nice A>B>C logic, Big S. Lol...

Plus, Maul almost killing Sids in a duel is a gross exaggeration.

Meh. I say Revan's saber skills probably at least equal Qui-Gon.

Tangible God

Meh. I say Revan's saber skills probably at least equal Qui-Gon. I like to persnally think of Revan as one of the best in sabers, but my opinion<canon.

truejedi said it eloquently enough. Revan's unknown position doesn't place him anywhere on the list. With what we have to work with, Qui-Gon would beat him.

Kinda wish someone from the KotOR team would offer a firm, regulated, position for the game's characters.

Schwarzenegger

Meh. I say Revan's saber skills probably at least equal Qui-Gon. Possibly equal to qui gon yes, but the extent of how great his saber skills are, is relatively unknown.

Btw, whats up with the Big S?

Tangible God
Possibly equal to qui gon yes, but the extent of how great his saber skills are, is relatively unknown.

Btw, whats up with the Big S? Can't you tell an idolater when you see one?

Enyalus
I've never known you as Ivalice, and typing 'Schwarzenegger' is too taxing. "Schwarz" reminds me of Space Balls.

Advent
Huh? From what I know, Qui-Gon "rivaling" Mace Windu seems more fabrication than fact. Can you provide an an actual source/quote that backs that up? I don't recall it being in the TPM novelization.

Not to mention, what you're saying makes little to no impact on Jinn's lightsaber skills--Jinn's earlier years? Even if we assume by "earlier years" it meant when he was forty (*a twenty year difference), then Windu would've only been twenty years old at the time! Probably no more than a padawan at best. Seems a bit (actually hella') ridiculous.

Faunus
I don't understand how people come to the conclusion that TPM Qui-Gon = RotS Mace.

Qui-Gon sparred with Windu when he was in his forties and fifties and Mace was in his twenties and thirties. He was sixty when he died, and apparently past his prime - Mace, who was killed thirteen years later, was fifty-three. And as it stands, the only two people who've ever defeated Mace in a sparring session were Yoda and Dooku.

Now, TPM Qui-Gon wasn't good enough to defeat Darth Maul. RotS Mace was good enough to defeat Darth Sidious. For all of you people putting Qui-Gon up on Mace's level as of that duel *coughArnoldcough* and using the dreaded ABC logic to "prove" Jinn's superiority to Revan by assuming that Mace is better than Revan, does that mean that Qui-Gon could defeat Darth Sidious? And in keeping with the power scale, wouldn't that mean he should be capable of defeating Maul?

Yeah, your logic is awful. Revan owns the Force and comfortably takes the all-out, and sabers goes undecided because we have so little on Revan's dueling skills, and therefore cannot definitively say whether he will lose or not.

Jbill311
Originally posted by Advent
Not to mention, what you're saying makes little to no impact on Jinn's lightsaber skills--Jinn's earlier years? Even if we assume by "earlier years" it meant when he was forty (*a twenty year difference), then Windu would've only been twenty years old at the time! Probably no more than a padawan at best. Seems a bit (actually hella') ridiculous.

Mace was made a member of the council at age 28. (Wookiepedia b/c i'm too lazy to go read through Shatterpoint for just one number)

Your point remains valid though.

Schwarzenegger
Huh? From what I know, Qui-Gon "rivaling" Mace Windu seems more fabrication than fact. Can you provide an an actual source/quote that backs that up? I don't recall it being in the TPM novelization.
I recall darthsexy or gideon(either one) brining up this and quote in regards to quigons skills and force potency, next time i make this claim i better check with them first...

Not to mention, what you're saying makes little to no impact on Jinn's lightsaber skills--Jinn's earlier years? Even if we assume by "earlier years" it meant when he was forty (*a twenty year difference), then Windu would've only been twenty years old at the time! Probably no more than a padawan at best. Seems a bit (actually hella') ridiculous. Just forget what i said, i'll bring this out again once i can find the quote.

@Faunus

We do know that mace windu is clearly the superior duelist to revan because of what we have seen and windu not being an unknown(shatterpoint, vaapad etc...).

S_W_LeGenD
How powerful Mace was when he sparred with Qui-Gon? Was he good enough to defeat Sidious at that time?

I seriously doubt that.

Revan beats him in the force, but for a strict saber fight, i see quigon as the winner.
How can you say this for sure? This is just an assumption and not a proven fact.

As far as sources are concerned, it was revealed in KOTOR that Revan was declared to be a Prodigy as well by Master Vandar.

Now only that person would be called a Prodigy whose skills with the Light Saber would be great. It is a matter of common sense. We also know that Revan knows Jar Kai, which Darth Maul also practised.

Hence, I would be little carefull before I give a verdict in this case or the best thing to do is to not pass any judgement.

Schwarzenegger
Please read the post i made above, i said i'll get back to the issue once i get a hold of the quote.

Master Crimzon
Originally posted by Faunus
I don't understand how people come to the conclusion that TPM Qui-Gon = RotS Mace.

Qui-Gon sparred with Windu when he was in his forties and fifties and Mace was in his twenties and thirties. He was sixty when he died, and apparently past his prime - Mace, who was killed thirteen years later, was fifty-three. And as it stands, the only two people who've ever defeated Mace in a sparring session were Yoda and Dooku.

Now, TPM Qui-Gon wasn't good enough to defeat Darth Maul. RotS Mace was good enough to defeat Darth Sidious. For all of you people putting Qui-Gon up on Mace's level as of that duel *coughArnoldcough* and using the dreaded ABC logic to "prove" Jinn's superiority to Revan by assuming that Mace is better than Revan, does that mean that Qui-Gon could defeat Darth Sidious? And in keeping with the power scale, wouldn't that mean he should be capable of defeating Maul?

Yeah, your logic is awful. Revan owns the Force and comfortably takes the all-out, and sabers goes undecided because we have so little on Revan's dueling skills, and therefore cannot definitively say whether he will lose or not.

I don't think any of us said that RotS Mace = TPM Qui-Gon. However, going from certain quotes, TPM Qui-Gon = TPM Mace. Honestly, Revan isn't known to be good at saber combat, and Qui-Gon is, so it should be assumed that Qui-Gon could beat him- or at least challenge him- in the lightsaber combat category.

Still, I agree with you on the rest of your assessment. Revan will give Qui-Gon a big spanking in a force fight and an all-out.

Darth Exodus
Errr, you all seem to be under the illusion that Revan actually needs to use a saber. Hate to brake it to you (a blatant lie) but the fight is just an all out and says nothing about how Revan should fight. She could very well use a Blaster, but in that case shes obviously good enough with it to kill off Malak at least twice. I think this might be one of the times when ABC logic works.

Revan all-out>Malak all-out>Qui-Gon all-out

Schwarzenegger
Once again revans a he. I'd like to know though, why do you like to refer to revan as a she?

Master Crimzon
Errr, you all seem to be under the illusion that Revan actually needs to use a saber. Hate to brake it to you (a blatant lie) but the fight is just an all out and says nothing about how Revan should fight. She could very well use a Blaster, but in that case shes obviously good enough with it to kill off Malak at least twice. I think this might be one of the times when ABC logic works.

Revan all-out>Malak all-out>Qui-Gon all-out

What part of 'Revan will give Qui-Gon a big spanking in a force fight and an all-out' made you think I disagree with that?

truejedi
i'd like to point out again that Malek is also an unknown as we don't know one other opponent that he had fought.

truejedi
i'd like to point out again that Malek is also an unknown as we don't know one other opponent that he had fought. Perhaps his ability to block blaster fire was 0. how could you prove otherwise?

Faunus
Right; I'm sure the second most powerful being in a dark side organization of hundreds can't even block a blaster bolt. Besides, it's not like we have "Alek" in the KotOR comics fighting numerous times against Mandalorians.

There's caution, and then there's utter stupidity.

DarkSerpent
Its not bad to err on ther side of caution, but TJ, that's stupidity.

Faunus
Yeah, ever since the QGJ avatar went, things just haven't been the same...

DarkSerpent
What do you mean by that?

S_W_LeGenD
i'd like to point out again that Malek is also an unknown as we don't know one other opponent that he had fought.
Malak also fought and easily defeated Bastilla Shan, who was also a promising Jedi and surely an above average individual in terms of power.

Gideon
Malak also fought and easily defeated Bastilla Shan, who was also a promising Jedi and surely an above average individual in terms of power.

Still flittering about with clunky wordplay? No offense, but you remind me of a malfunctioning robot. There's no calm smoothness to your posts. I can only equate it to the sounds of a constipated nerd.

DarkSerpent
Revan wins via Force.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Gideon
Still flittering about with clunky wordplay? No offense, but you remind me of a malfunctioning robot. There's no calm smoothness to your posts. I can only equate it to the sounds of a constipated nerd.
And you still have a habit of passing unnecessary and silly remarks. If you have a problem with my opinions, than avoid commenting on them. What I said above is true, whether you like it or not.

truejedi asked that what other notable Jedi did Malak faced besides Revan and I mentioned one.

Gideon
And you still have a habit of passing unnecessary and silly remarks. If you have a problem with my opinions, than avoid commenting on them. What I said above is true, whether you like it or not.

truejedi asked that what other notable Jedi did Malak faced besides Revan and I mentioned one.

Didn't say I disagree, did I? Merely commenting that your choice of words aren't very... pleasing.

Tangible God

truejedi asked that what other notable Jedi did Malak faced besides Revan and I mentioned one. Commenting on other's remarks makes up half the fun around here.

If it's justified, that is.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Gideon
Didn't say I disagree, did I? Merely commenting that your choice of words aren't very... pleasing.

His location says Asia...

Darth Exodus
The reason is twofold (is that a paradox?): Firstly I have referred to Revan as a she in real life so many times that it has basically just become instinct, like muscle-memory. I can't help myself from initially typing that s. the other reason is that I have a pathological problem with conforming. As in I don't. I was pretty much ostracised as a child and now absolutely HATE anything resembling whats considered 'normal' or 'cool'. You pushing it only exaserbated the issue.
BTW, this could also be why I like to side with Nebaris, its uncool.

Does that answer your question?

Elite Hunter

Yea Gideon don't forget that Bastilla has shown herself to be an uber combat and really good at killing worthless no name dark jedi. We also can't forget that her gift of B.M. makes her great at one on one combat especially before she turns Sith. stick out tongue

MasterAshenVor
Ahem...Qui Gon Jinn only lost to Maul because he was an OLDER jedi fighting a MUCH younger Sith Lord that was useing a Highly aggressive saber style that Countered Qui Gon's now if Qui Gon was like 13 years younger he would have won. or maby even 5 years younger

truejedi
Originally posted by Elite Hunter
Yea Gideon don't forget that Bastilla has shown herself to be an uber combat and really good at killing worthless no name dark jedi. We also can't forget that her gift of B.M. makes her great at one on one combat especially before she turns Sith. stick out tongue

Thank you! i don't understand why this is so hard to understand. I'm obviously NOT putting Malak's ability at 0, i'm NOT saying Revan was the worst combatant, i'm saying, THERE IS NO WAY TO PROVE they are better in combat than Qui Gonn, because you only see them fight each other, and SW Legend, we DON'T SEE malak defeat Bastilla. They run off into another room, and a door closes. Maybe he caught her in a grey shield. You can't prove he didn't.
To act like i'm claiming Revan and Malak are combat non-factors is a blatant disregard for what i'm actually posting, which is, there is no way to prove how much of a factor they are. No one in their right minds actually believes that ability is 0, but they can't prove its any certain level, everything they accomplish is too firmly rooted in game-play.

Faunus
The reason is twofold (is that a paradox?): Firstly I have referred to Revan as a she in real life so many times that it has basically just become instinct, like muscle-memory. I can't help myself from initially typing that s. the other reason is that I have a pathological problem with conforming. As in I don't. I was pretty much ostracised as a child and now absolutely HATE anything resembling whats considered 'normal' or 'cool'. You pushing it only exaserbated the issue.

Does that answer your question? See, nonconformity for the sake of being a nonconformist is weird. And stupid.

If you're trying to be an eccentric, stop trying. They're just not like other people, and they don't give a shit. They don't make an active effort to be completely different just because they can be.

Gideon
Originally posted by Faunus
See, nonconformity for the sake of being a nonconformist is weird. And stupid.

If you're trying to be an eccentric, stop trying. They're just not like other people, and they don't give a shit. They don't make an active effort to be completely different just because they can be.

Amen.

Tangible God

Does that answer your question? Yeah... purposefully being a non-comformist just proves you're yet another conformist trying to be different, when really, you just wanna stand out. The only true non-conformists are those to whom it comes naturally.

Darth Exodus
No, you guys have it all wrong. I don't do it on purpose or anything, I just have natural inclinations towards obscure, odd stuff that no-one likes. I used to be really interested in mythology to give an example. And while I have natural inclinations towards generally uncool things (reading, starwars etc) I don't think to myself 'oh, no-one else is doing that so I'll get in on it' i've always been into those things. But I'm smart enough to realise that purhaps on some level I'm also interested in certain things becuase no-one else is. Afterall, the best defence against something is to laugh so when someone says 'don't talk to him he's wierd' you have to go 'Damn straight I am!!'.
Also, in my mind, popular stuff is intrinsically bad. It's who I am.

SIDIOUS 66
Well now days it is cool to be uncool, so does that make you cool now? lol j/k...

Darth Exodus
AHHH, my brain!!!!! The Paradox is attacking!!!!

And no, I bring uncool to a whole new level. I've once had someone literally turn and run at the sight of me.

He didn't get fardev

Plus if I'm considered uncool here, by star wars geeks, then i'm definately not cool.

Master Crimzon
Exodus, you aren't cool. wink

Did I cheer you up?

Darth Exodus
I'm ecstatic no expression

Really.

Master Crimzon

Really.

Sweet. Glad I made your day better, mate.

Jbill311
Originally posted by Master Crimzon
Exodus, you aren't cool. wink

Did I cheer you up? Originally posted by Darth Exodus

Really.

Perfect IRONY. Most people would be insulted/unhappy to be called uncool, but he said thank you!! It is the opposite reaction to what you would expect!!! eek!

Master Crimzon
Originally posted by Jbill311
Perfect IRONY. Most people would be insulted/unhappy to be called uncool, but he said thank you!! It is the opposite reaction to what you would expect!!! eek!

I wasn't trying to diss him. Just checking his reaction, and hopefully making his day better. I'm such a nice, nice person.

Darth Exodus
You're a saint no expression

Honest.

Master Crimzon
I know I am. hypocrite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.