September 11 08

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
Tomorrow will mark the 7th anniversery of 9/11 sad . I wish the attacks never happend and that we could all live in peace

lord xyz
My friend thought they were funny, then he realised they were real.

~Wålshy~
THE GOVERNMENT DID IT! shock

Scythe
"My Grandslam was supposed to come with sausage"

Mairuzu
I forgot about this

apoc001
I wonder if Japan has moments of silence for Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Sure the attacks were bad, but America had been warned, and they still asked for it.

I almost said something that would have been very insensitive. It would have been honest, but anyone involved would hate me for it.

AC/DC'S_LVR
were havin a special ceremony before fridays game and the bands playing America the Beautiful

Toku King
RIP 911 victims. I'm not a religious man, but I'll pray for them tomorrow.

Ax3l
I'll spend it watching the shows about 9/11. Why? Meh.

~Wålshy~
we need more 9/11 gifs.

Badwolf
Originally posted by coolmovies
Tomorrow will mark the 7th anniversery of 9/11 sad . I wish the attacks never happend and that we could all live in peace

We will never live in peace.

@stroFan
Originally posted by Badwolf
We will never live in peace.

Some groups will always want to kill/punish other groups, and everyone now and then something like this will happen. Hopefully not nearly as large.

~Wålshy~
did anyone hear about those guys that got arrested for conspiracy to mass murder or something? they were going to blow up planes from heathrow over the atlantic or something. awehuhs

there was a programme on BBC 1 about it.

~Wålshy~

chillmeistergen
I won't be doing anything special. I mean it's bad and all, 2,974 people dying is always bad. But then, I don't commemorate the victims of the Tsunami either, when 294,000 people died. I guess I'm just not one of those people who reacts differently to tragedies which occur in English speaking countries.

Leo.M
Wow I forgot how long its been. 7 years.

RIP people.

ragesRemorse
NHL 09 comes out tomorrow. I can't friggin wait. I usually despise the EA nhl games, 2K sports is generally where its at, but that league feature for nhl 09 sounds F'ing awesome. anyone wanna start a league when it comes out tomorrow?

Ahsoka Tano
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
anyone wanna start a league when it comes out tomorrow?

No.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Ahsoka Tano
No.

Pfft...,i wasn't talking to you anyway. evil face

occultdestroyer
ANARCHYY!!!

~Wålshy~
im listening to to anthrax w00t

The Grey Fox
I never really cared much about the attacks. I kinda feel bad for the families but to be honest I see no real reason to care at all. Worse things have happened.

Morning_Glory
http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr140/angelunaware777/67399di9c5kl901.gif

@stroFan
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
I never really cared much about the attacks. I kinda feel bad for the families but to be honest I see no real reason to care at all. Worse things have happened.

Most worse things are natural disasters, or wars where the soldiers willingly risk their lives. This was thousands of innocent people just having another day at work till some jealous cave dwellers got offended because our lives are better than theirs. **** them.

apoc001
Originally posted by @stroFan
Most worse things are natural disasters, or wars where the soldiers willingly risk their lives. This was thousands of innocent people just having another day at work till some jealous cave dwellers got offended because our lives are better than theirs. **** them.
No, actually Osama said why he did it, and that wasn't why.

@stroFan
Oh he did? Guess I missed that, I dont speak *******.

Morning_Glory
I don't think there is an Osama... idk

apoc001
I'm just a Canadian...

Mairuzu

AngryManatee
http://img.4chan.org/b/src/1221180589287.jpg

apoc001
Haha yay!

DeNiro
Someone must have already said this but this is something that i will never forget what i was doing when those planes hit the towers i was in 8th grade watching it on the television in social studies.

crazy to think about

Ahsoka Tano
I'll never forget. I was doing my NP rotation in an urban clinic. The staff was watching it on the tele in the waiting room. We were in shock. The Pt's/clients were clueless and eating and unaware of there surroundings.

Just makes stereotypes more believable from my point of view.

The Grey Fox
Most worse things are natural disasters, or wars where the soldiers willingly risk their lives. This was thousands of innocent people just having another day at work till some jealous cave dwellers got offended because our lives are better than theirs. **** them. lolpatriot

Maybe if your country didn't **** other countries over it wouldn't have happened, huh? Get over yourself.

ScarletSpeed

you are very narrow minded to assume that they see your life as being better, it's actually more the opposite.

lolpatriot

Maybe if your country didn't **** other countries over it wouldn't have happened, huh? Get over yourself.

lol, chill, you astrohater you.

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
lol, chill, you astrohater you. Moronic attitudes have to be put down whenever they arise, so maybe the person with them will realise what a small minded **** they are srug You know how many innocents have died because of the war in iraq? Tens of thousands. The 9/11 attacks are nothing compared to what the US has done.

ScarletSpeed
true, I am doing that in college just now, 911 was blown all over the news around the world. In this was, there isn't even close to the amount of coverage as there was when 911 happened and there is way more people dying and more people losing their families. Essentially we are killing thousands and thousands of people, and we look like the bad guy if they were to broadcast it, It's ****ing sickening, who decided that we were so innocent ?

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
true, I am doing that in college just now, 911 was blown all over the news around the world. In this was, there isn't even close to the amount of coverage as there was when 911 happened and there is way more people dying and more people losing their families. Essentially we are killing thousands and thousands of people, and we look like the bad guy if they were to broadcast it, It's ****ing sickening, who decided that we were so innocent ? So true, and the US and UK have to always be seen by American and British people has 'heroic' or 'avenging' or whatever. And the American media really force feeds it over there, at least here there is less patriotical (sp?) bias. But a lot of Brits still believe that we were and still are in the right in the war in Iraq.

chillmeistergen

Cretin.

Moronic attitudes have to be put down whenever they arise, so maybe the person with them will realise what a small minded **** they are srug You know how many innocents have died because of the war in iraq? Tens of thousands. The 9/11 attacks are nothing compared to what the US has done.

Hundreds of thousands.

ScarletSpeed
So true, and the US and UK have to always be seen by American and British people has 'heroic' or 'avenging' or whatever. And the American media really force feeds it over there, at least here there is less patriotical (sp?) bias. But a lot of Brits still believe that we were and still are in the right in the war in Iraq.

Exactly man, it's actually insulting.

Röland
lolpatriot
This made me burst out laughing, in a good way. laughing

The Grey Fox
I try 131

Long time no see, Roland mmm

Röland
It was quite good, it speaks the truth.

Same, Grey Fox. mhmm

The Grey Fox
How's it going and that? mmm

Röland
Going good, school sucks, that's about it. mhmm

You?

The Grey Fox
Pretty much the same I guess, except school is the only thing I look forward too these days mmm

I know, it's terrible haermm

Röland
I don't mind school, but it seems my classes have decided to be a lot harder this semester. hmm

I am afraid I will fail out. haermm

The Grey Fox
That's unlucky, mine aren't bad this year, better than last year at least mmm

Exams will be hellsih though awehuhs

ScarletSpeed
I a loving college this year, my psychology lecturer is a magician, and he came into class stoned.

Strangelove
damn Scots laughing

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Badwolf
We will never live in peace. Truer words have never been spoken.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.