Morg vs. Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sup3rman1521
1) Morg has Waters of Life
2) Morg does not have WOL

This is Post-crisis Darkseid.

Harbinger
Darkseid in both scenarios.

guy222
ds should win

quanchi112
Morg with the wol would win. Without it,he loses.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by quanchi112
Morg with the wol would win. Without it,he loses.

I would be inclined to agree if this were to be soley a physical confrontation, but DS has the Omega Force.

Unless Morg can hold off the Omega Force with his own Power Cosmic coupled with the WOL.

quanchi112
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
I would be inclined to agree if this were to be soley a physical confrontation, but DS has the Omega Force.

Unless Morg can hold off the Omega Force with his own Power Cosmic coupled with the WOL. I think he could. I think the axe could eat the blast. I dont even know if the omega effect could kill him though with the wol.

TricksterPriest
The WOL does nothing to protect him from the OE. Darkseid has beaten better people with physical means, with energy, and with manipulation.

Morg isn't in Darkseid's league. Darkseid creates stronger beings under his own power. Mantis, Stayne, Validus, Brimstone, etc.

tkitna
And these are all good reasons why Superman should never even come close to beating Darkseid.

King Kandy
In HtoH Morg w/ WOL will win but without any such stipulation he loses.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
The WOL does nothing to protect him from the OE. Darkseid has beaten better people with physical means, with energy, and with manipulation.

Morg isn't in Darkseid's league. Darkseid creates stronger beings under his own power. Mantis, Stayne, Validus, Brimstone, etc. Who has the oe taken out that is Morg level with the wol?

It doesnt protect him,but it wont kill him is my point. He is far too powerful imo. This guy was raping heralds at once,while Darkseid has his hands full with Superman. erm

psycho gundam
Originally posted by tkitna
And these are all good reasons why Superman should never even come close to beating Darkseid. exactly, that's why superman sucks ass.

the poster boy always gets the best treatment regardless of who he is facing.

llagrok
Darkseid should take all.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I think Darkseid wins but I'm not sure totally about with the WOL I think they could split or Ds could get a slight majority.

Trickster you keep on bringing up DS and his creations yet avoided my question in the other thread. I'll ask again here.... What was stated on Panel about Thanos creation the Omega, being to the power level of Galactus. Do you still believe all those DS creations you mention can compare to Omega?

Bouboumaster
Thanos one-shotted Morg, so Darkseid maybe not have that power, but he would still manage to win.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Thanos one-shotted Morg, so Darkseid maybe not have that power, but he would still manage to win. When did Thanos oneshot Morg?

psycho gundam
wol morg would beat darkseid harder than orion did. morg is one of the most ruthless characters in comics, he didn't care when galactus ate his homeworld, he definitely would overbeat ds even if he begged him to stop.

normal morg however loses respectfully, but not in a stomp.

quanchi112
Originally posted by psycho gundam
wol morg would beat darkseid harder than orion did. morg is one of the most ruthless characters in comics, he didn't care when galactus ate his homeworld, he definitely would overbeat ds even if he begged him to stop.

normal morg however loses respectfully, but not in a stomp. Agreed. Yeah,Morg isnt very merciful.

Allankles
Darkseid's more powerful than Morg so he should take all.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Allankles
Darkseid's more powerful than Morg so he should take all. His oe has failed to take out less powerful characters than Morg with the wol. Seid takes Morg without it though.

babel10
Darkseid would erase morg or any of the heralds with the OE.

quanchi112
Originally posted by babel10
Darkseid would erase morg or any of the heralds with the OE. Who is the most powerful character Darkseid has ever taken out with the oe?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.