Bring back Star Wars on C4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
Bring back Star Wars its on sunday Channel 4 9pm sounds good to me

vintageSW77
Yeah ive been waiting for this for an age
AT LAST!

coolmovies
is it any good?

vintageSW77
yeah it should be
he tries to get cast members of retro shows together for reunions
some go for it and a lot let him down
always entertaining

JediRobin23
wow, Threads have come to this

vintageSW77
eh???

This is probably THE Star Wars show of the year
**** THE CLONE WARS and The Force Unleashed!
A bunch of the original trilogy cast being hunted down and rounded up for a reunion party?
i cant wait.

This will be a great show as the JLC is a funny bloke,a fan of the OT and you feel for the guy whenever he gets the knockbacks.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=P76xmKkUWPI

Im sure the PT version due in 2035 will suit you Jedirobin23
Ewan mgGregor still(quite rightly) moaning about how shit the prequels were,Sam Jackson reflecting about the non event that was Mace Windu and Ahmed Best on day release from the local nuthouse talking about "dem assasination attempts from thosa cwazy fans of the original trilogy dat been a plagueing me all a meesa life since meesa did thosa podu movies".

sweersa
Originally posted by vintageSW77
eh???

This is probably THE Star Wars show of the year
**** THE CLONE WARS and The Force Unleashed!
A bunch of the original trilogy cast being hunted down and rounded up for a reunion party?
i cant wait.

This will be a great show as the JLC is a funny bloke,a fan of the OT and you feel for the guy whenever he gets the knockbacks.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=P76xmKkUWPI

Im sure the PT version due in 2035 will suit you Jedirobin23
Ewan mgGregor still(quite rightly) moaning about how shit the prequels were,Sam Jackson reflecting about the non event that was Mace Windu and Ahmed Best on day release from the local nuthouse talking about "dem assasination attempts from thosa cwazy fans of the original trilogy dat been a plagueing me all a meesa life since meesa did thosa podu movies".

That clip is pretty funny, if they can get some of the original cast, that would be great! I wonder if David Prowse and George Lucas would battle it out? Hahahaha.

coolmovies
ok watched the show it showed the dark side of star wars. R2 and C3PO hated each other in real life. vader was upset becouse he had no idea about the I am your father line untill he saw it in the cinema..

Luke had a accident after a new hope (he looks differnt in ESB) bob feet bacame very populer even if he had very little to say.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.