Pyron vs Kain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wil7
Pyron, the planet destroyer, with all abilities

vs

Kain, the immortal guy, with all of his abilities.

Apparently, Kain is the best 1 on 1 fighter, but lets see what other people have to say.

Dark-Jaxx
You're an ass.

Yoshi Paradise
Dude, do you ever use the search function?

Burning thought
dito to above and i belive this has alrdy been done, besides the one not too far down may as well be Pyron vs Kain

C. C. Cowgirl!
Why do you make these threads? They create nothing but hostility in the end. They have been done to death and just about never has either side actually conceeded to the other. Making threads involving Pyron or Kain is just waste of time and more or less an invitation for hostility. Because so far, all Kain/Pyron threads I have seen has contained hostility.

Wil7
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
You're an ass.

I hope you're not talking about me. I didn't say Kain could beat Pyron. Burning thought did.

C. C. Cowgirl!
You didn't say it, but you implicated believing in it. And you swallowed Burning Thought's words like it was saturday treat. Just request this thread closed, before hostility beyond necessary occur shrug

Nozdormu
Originally posted by Burning thought
no he cannot die, sure pyron will not lose, and would pwn kain over and over again but he will go on into the infnite, or kain could simply stay spirit form and do nothing

Wil7
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl!
You didn't say it, but you implicated believing in it. And you swallowed Burning Thought's words like it was saturday treat. Just request this thread closed, before hostility beyond necessary occur shrug

I request this tread to close.

Burning thought
just for the boredom of me, Kain simply defeats Pyron with soul powers or freezes him in time with incapacitate blast, his immunity to death will mean pyron could never defeat him and the repel shield is also another bonus.

Wil7
just for the boredom of me, Kain simply defeats Pyron with soul powers or freezes him in time with incapacitate blast, his immunity to death will mean pyron could never defeat him and the repel shield is also another bonus.

You are way wrong. Pyron would kill Kain before Kain could do anything. Pyron would destroy the planet so fast that Kain is on before he even knows he is there, and immortals can still be incapacitated.

Burning thought
so fast? in what speed level? the guy isnt that fast until he is moving already, momentum build up, in the time it takes for that to happen Kain could be on the guy in an instant, well...not "on" him, he could tear out Pyrons soul or freeze him in time, i.e incapacitation making Kain the winner in both sinarios

Immortals can be incapaciated but Kain is incredibly difficult to do so and Pyron couldnt do it, whats Pyron going to do? hes too big, if he hits kain too hard kains destroyed and reforms from spirit which would mean pyron is pwned royally because Kain could just appear where Pyron doesnt know where he is or couldnt manouver in time to stop him from doing one of his attacks.

Pyron imo is both too big and powerful to incapaicate Kain and if Kain gets teh shield up thatds another bonus.

Wil7
What happens if Pyron burns him into 1 million pieces? How is Kain going to fight when he can't sew himself back together. Plus, if Pyron destroys the planet, and Kain still survives, Kain would be floating in space, and Pyron would grab him, and throw him into another galaxy. Kain can't freeze him in time when he can't move.

Burning thought
what are you talking about? you cant burn someone into 1 million pieces and Kain cannot die, thus he would be reformed after being burnt, he doesnt sew himself back together. Destroying the planet takes time for Pyron, in the same time Pyron tries to destroy the planet Kain can already have taken his soul/frozen pyron in time. Pyron wouldnt ever be able to grab kain, A: the speed of pyrons enormous hand doing so would likely splatter kain, thus reforming him, B: Kain has his own teleportation and can turn to mist making him near impossible to hit anyway and C: Pyron cannot throw beings into other galaxies lol...hes only the size of a gas giant, perhaps a little bigger.

Dark-Jaxx
Pyron imo is both too big and powerful to incapaicate Kain ...I'm sorry, but what!? haermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.