Thanos vs Sun Dipped Superman-Orion w/Astrol Harness

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
Thanos is at the level of power prior to his defeat by Drax, he now faces these 2 DC hero's...can they put him down?

Red Hulk
This insults me.

I love Orion/Superman but you put them up against Thanos? erm

Spite thread, Thanos solos.

Mindset
Thanos one shots the DCU

skyfather
thanos ftw via speedblitz

occultdestroyer
Thanos floating in space FTW

Red Hulk
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Thanos floating in space FTW Ya... Thanos blowing up the planet could take out Supes/Orion.

I'm not sure why the threadstarter hates these two so much though...

joshypooh
Thanos oneshots them

TricksterPriest
It's spite, but wrong way. It's spite against Thanos.

But.......if it's Quanchi Thanos, they cannot win. thanduros

Red Hulk
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

But.......if it's Quanchi Thanos, they cannot win. thanduros Trick's anything is worse than Quan's Thanos...

occultdestroyer

But.......if it's Quanchi Thanos, they cannot win. thanduros
It is KMC/Quanchi Thanos,
therefore Thanos wins by default.

Mindset
Originally posted by Red Hulk
Trick's anything is worse than Quan's Thanos... lol

zeel
Thanos defences and intelligence are to great. Im sure sundipped supes is stronger then thanos but he aint getting past his force fields and thanos is just to smart to loose to either of theses 2 guys.

quanchi112

But.......if it's Quanchi Thanos, they cannot win. thanduros Oh trick....were you talking about me when I wasnt even present. wink

KuRuPT Thanosi
If it was sunamped Supes I say Thanos. However, depending on how long Superman dipped I would say team would take a majority.

Soljer
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
If it was sunamped Supes I say Thanos. However, depending on how long Superman dipped I would say team would take a majority.

Likewise.

King KAM
Dip Superman in the sun long enough and he's coming out of there throwing punches that are splitting planets, Thanos wins, but not by brute force, by Energy Manipulation.

TricksterPriest
No. There's nothing Thanos can do to stop a Sun-dipped Superman. Superman can already split planets with punches. Sundip makes him near skyfather or higher.

Energy manipulation won't do shit against that level of power. Not if Entropy did nothing.

Enyalus
Both members of the team are incredibly thick headed. Thanos might be able to think up something that gives him the win a fair amount of the time.

Not enough, though. Team 6/10.

King KAM
No. There's nothing Thanos can do to stop a Sun-dipped Superman. Superman can already split planets with punches. Sundip makes him near skyfather or higher.

Energy manipulation won't do shit against that level of power. Not if Entropy did nothing. He locked up Warrior Madness Thor with relative ease

TricksterPriest
Big whup. Superman is far faster to begin with, and stronger than Thor&Thanos combined with a sundip.

Also, that block would not hold Sunamped Superman, let alone Sundipped.

Nihilist
Thanos

KuRuPT Thanosi
Now Sunamped superman is greater in power then WM Thor with PG..... Right....

lannfear
team ftw

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Now Sunamped superman is greater in power then WM Thor with PG..... Right....
Sundipped superman overcame entropy and physically pushed against a ftl moving planet that had infinite energy powering it...yes sundipped superman is far far above the level that wm thor was at when thanos fought him and thanos had to use the force block.

The Great Galen
Sun dipped supes is appraoching PC levels if u ask me, plus Orion isnt to bad either.

quanchi112

Energy manipulation won't do shit against that level of power. Not if Entropy did nothing. So can Gladiator, but that really doesnt prove that he can defeat Thanos either.

Thanos for the win.

Harbinger
Team.

Juntai
Team.

Aster Phoenix
Team in a curbstomp, exactly how powerful do you people think Thanos is?

Nihilist
Originally posted by Aster Phoenix
Team in a curbstomp, exactly how powerful do you people think Thanos is?

more powerful than this team

Aster Phoenix
Originally posted by Nihilist
more powerful than this team

Supes alone destroys him. Orion is not needed.

Nihilist
Supes alone destroys him. Orion is not needed.

laughing out loud

Aster Phoenix
laughing out loud

The truth is funny sometimes I grant you.

Nihilist
The truth is funny sometimes I grant you.

what proof do you have that supes could beat someone like thanos in a all out battle.

Aster Phoenix
what proof do you have that supes could beat someone like thanos in a all out battle.

A massive speedblitz attack?

Nihilist
A massive speedblitz attack?
so because he faster,and hits hard then he winsthumb down

its not like thanos never faced anyone faster or more powerful than himself before.

Aster Phoenix
so because he faster,and hits hard then he wins

Much much faster and hits extremely hard.

Anyone who can move as fast as Supes and hit as hard? And did he have prep?

Nihilist
Much much faster and hits extremely hard.

Anyone who can move as fast as Supes and hit as hard? And did he have prep?

he reacted to the fallen ones speedblitz,and he,s battled many a foe who hit as hard or harder than supes.

Aster Phoenix
he reacted to the fallen ones speedblitz,and he,s battled many a foe who hit as hard or harder than supes.

Do you have scans of this battle with the fallen so we can see how he reacted?

And who has he faced who hits as hard or harder and was it someone who can do that AND speedblitz on Supes level?

Nihilist
Do you have scans of this battle with the fallen so we can see how he reacted?

And who has he faced who hits as hard or harder and was it someone who can do that AND speedblitz on Supes level?

i'l find the scan of fallen one shortly ,he can fly at faster than light speed.

not both together from memory,but the likes of hulk/thing together,drax w/power gem,thor w/power gem,champion,magus w/incomplete ig all imo hit as hard/harder as supes imo

Aster Phoenix
i'l find the scan of fallen one shortly ,he can fly at faster than light speed.
I'll await the scan.

Together is what makes it so devastating.

Nihilist
I'll await the scan.

Together is what makes it so devastating.
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg202/booie2008/thanosvspeedblitz.jpg

some energy based attcks that thanos has taken as well are far more powerful than any of supermans blows.

Aster Phoenix
Again from whom?

And Supes is far stronger then Fallen One physically. Do you have any proof that Thanos shields would be able to stand up to that kind of speed from Supes?

Nihilist
Again from whom?
maker,champion w/gem,galactus had had use alot of his power to destroy thanos persoanl sheilds,to which galactus stated"never before have i had to exert myself in order to peirce a mere force field

And Supes is far stronger then Fallen One physically. Do you have any proof that Thanos shields would be able to stand up to that kind of speed from Supes?

thanos never used a shield against fallen one,he blocked him with a energy

Aster Phoenix
It looks allot like a shield, his face is pressed against it.

And there is a difference in someone standing and punching a shield and someone like Supes ramming it at a speed faster then people can see are two different things.

Nihilist
It looks allot like a shield, his face is pressed against it.

And there is a difference in someone standing and punching a shield and someone like Supes ramming it at a speed faster then people can see are two different things.

how can it be a sheild?you can clearly see the energy still radiating when thanos send fallen one flying from a blast or galactus's blasts??

so are saying supes ramming speed is harder than someone punching whilst drawing power from the powergem.

also show me a scan of superman physicaly beating some down or to a pulp who's on thanos lvl.

Aster Phoenix
how can it be a sheild?you can clearly see the energy still radiating when thanos send fallen one flying from a blast or galactus's blasts??
Yes the energy from Thanos could be what creates the shield.

If I hit you with a rock, it hurts. If throw a rock at you at the speed of sound, it goes through your head.

Here endth today's Physics lesson.

Nihilist
Yes the energy from Thanos could be what creates the shield.
good execuse laughing out loud

If I hit you with a rock, it hurts. If throw a rock at you at the speed of sound, it goes through your head.

Here endth today's Physics lesson.

thats the best you can come up with

dvampire
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg202/booie2008/thanosvspeedblitz.jpg

some energy based attcks that thanos has taken as well are far more powerful than any of supermans blows.

Says who? You? Normal Superman would whoop Thanos ass for the majority imo, all these power Supes got for this battle makes this fight even quicker.

Aster Phoenix
good execuse, thats the best you can come up with
The truth is hardly an excuse and I need nothing more.

Nihilist
Originally posted by dvampire
Says who? You? Normal Superman would whoop Thanos ass for the majority imo, all these power Supes got for this battle makes this fight even quicker.
laughing out loud at this troll

The truth is hardly an excuse and I need nothing more.

what truth,its your interpretation vs mine

Aster Phoenix
laughing out loud at this troll

Immaturity only makes you look bad.

I go by the scan and laws of physics are not open to interpretation.

dvampire
The only troll is you. Keep showing weak ass scans of Fallen One vs. Thanos. That whole fight was dumb, FO basically KOed himself. Superman isn't close to being stupid, and far more capable of handling Thanos than FO (who flew head first into Thanos attacks, he's an idiot). Supes is to much for the Titan.

Nihilist
Immaturity only makes you look bad.

I go by the scan and laws of physics are not open to interpretation.

do you think i really care how i look to people on a forum,and thats rich coming from the boy who calls any body a troll who doesnt agree with him.tell you what why dont you get this thread closed as well.

the scan does not say its a shield ,and physics mean jack when a scan says otherwise

Aster Phoenix
do you think i really care how i look to people on a forum,
If you want your opinion taken seriously, then yes.

The scan shows Fallen Ones face pressed up against something.

And the laws of physics I mentioned was not referring to your scan.

Nihilist
If you want your opinion taken seriously, then yes.

well im affraid it not that seroius to me in the grand scheme of things, so no

And the laws of physics I mentioned was not referring to your scan.

why bring it up then,as we were discussing the scan.

Aster Phoenix
why bring it up then,as we were discussing the scan.

Read back, you asked a question and I answered it. In the future, if your going to be rhetorical, then say so.

Aster Phoenix

Exactly.

dvampire
do you think i really care how i look to people on a forum,and thats rich coming from the boy who calls any body a troll who doesnt agree with him.tell you what why dont you get this thread closed as well.

the scan does not say its a shield ,and physics mean jack when a scan says otherwise

You haven't shown anything that could stop Supes. What is Thanos going to do? Is he fast enough to hit Supes? Nope. Can out muscle Supes physically? No. Thanos has nothing to bring to this battle but good energy projection and intelligence, but Supes is way to fast to be hit by a blast coming from someone way slower than him, and he's also a very intelligent being. Thanos has no prep for this battle and Supes won't stop to listen to any of his manipulative head games he likes to use (Supes is to smart for that).

quanchi112
Supes alone destroys him. Orion is not needed. Based on?

Says who? You? Normal Superman would whoop Thanos ass for the majority imo, all these power Supes got for this battle makes this fight even quicker. Are you serious? Normal Superman and Thor are about dead even while Thanos is well beyond both of their levels.

Thanos for the win.

quanchi112
You haven't shown anything that could stop Supes. What is Thanos going to do? Is he fast enough to hit Supes? Nope. Can out muscle Supes physically? No. Thanos has nothing to bring to this battle but good energy projection and intelligence, but Supes is way to fast to be hit by a blast coming from someone way slower than him, and he's also a very intelligent being. Thanos has no prep for this battle and Supes won't stop to listen to any of his manipulative head games he likes to use (Supes is to smart for that). Supes has been hit in the past by far slower beings. Thanos has also taken on more powerful beings such as Tyrant and Odin. Thanos takes this team. They dont have the power required to take Thanos out here.

Aster Phoenix
You haven't shown anything that could stop Supes. What is Thanos going to do? Is he fast enough to hit Supes?

For some reason people on here seem to have an over-inflated view of Thanos abilities. Mostly because they like the character, which I do as well. He's one of the best villains in comics.

Supes tells Orion to take a break and then pummels Thanos.

Nihilist
Exactly.

you posted that,not me.as far trying to pass it off as my post ...reported

dvampire
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on?

Are you serious? Normal Superman and Thor are about dead even while Thanos is well beyond both of their levels.

Thanos for the win.

Normal Superman and Thor aren't even in power. Where did you get that from? I sick of people trying to keep Superman at Thor's level just because they at once rivals in the crossovers. That was years ago, recently Superman has been having better showings than Thor anyways. Superman as of today has done alot more Than Thor. Superman is way faster and I think he's a great deal Stronger than Both Thanos and Thor.

Superman for the win.

Aster Phoenix
you posted that,not me.as far trying to pass it off as my post ...reported

It was not intentional, I was trying to do to many things at once, I retract it and a mod can erase the post.

I do apologize.

quanchi112
Normal Superman and Thor aren't even in power. Where did you get that from? I sick of people trying to keep Superman at Thor's level just because they at once rivals in the crossovers. That was years ago, recently Superman has been having better showings than Thor anyways. Superman as of today has done alot more Than Thor. Superman is way faster and I think he's a great deal Stronger than Both Thanos and Thor.

Superman for the win. No,he really hasnt. recently Supes has been knocked dizzy from a lucky Kalibak punch,knocked dizzy by a Konvikt punch,beaten down by Atlas,etc.

Supes is stronger than Thor but isnt more powerful. Thor has only one loss to Rulk who has feats. he is one badass brick. The only matchup we had Superman ko him an dregard him as the greatest opponent he had ever faced. Thor has the thor force now as well. Supes also has a weakness against magic. erm

dvampire
For some reason people on here seem to have an over-inflated view of Thanos abilities. Mostly because they like the character, which I do as well. He's one of the best villains in comics.

Supes tells Orion to take a break and then pummels Thanos.

Yeah, that's been going on for some time now. Superman being Sun dipped stacked with his current power, makes this easy work for the team.

Nihilist
It was not intentional, I was trying to do to many things at once, I retract it and a mod can erase the post.

I do apologize.

i dont believe you,your sneaky and you sniveling wont work here, as it happens too often.

dvampire
No,he really hasnt. recently Supes has been knocked dizzy from a lucky Kalibak punch,knocked dizzy by a Konvikt punch,beaten down by Atlas,etc.

Supes is stronger than Thor but isnt more powerful. Thor has only one loss to Rulk who has feats. he is one badass brick. The only matchup we had Superman ko him an dregard him as the greatest opponent he had ever faced. Thor has the thor force now as well. Supes also has a weakness against magic. erm

Supes whoops Thanos ass. Thanos is to slow and is physically inferior to Supes. Supes was caught off guard by Kalibak and Mantis (you know this, but you always try to find someone way to make Supes look weak) and Konvikt would knock the crap out Thanos also.

Thor was the greatest opponent he had faced years ago. Supes has gotten stronger (a lot stronger) now and I don't think they are equals anymore, that havn't been for some time imo.

dvampire
Based on?

Are you serious? Normal Superman and Thor are about dead even while Thanos is well beyond both of their levels.

Thanos for the win.

Team ftw. Thanos have to be fast enough to catch Supes and physically strong enough to fight with him. He has nither, so he loses.

quanchi112
Supes whoops Thanos ass. Thanos is to slow and is physically inferior to Supes. Supes was caught off guard by Kalibak and Mantis (you know this, but you always try to find someone way to make Supes look weak) and Konvikt would knock the crap out Thanos also.

Thor was the greatest opponent he had faced years ago. Supes has gotten stronger (a lot stronger) now and I don't think they are equals anymore, that havn't been for some time imo. Thanos has taken on speed before and easily defeated it. Fallen One is an example.

I said it was a lucky punch. Thanos hits a lot harder than Kalibak is my point. Konvikt would get smoked by Thanos. He could bfr him immediately or beat his head in.

Superman has gotten stronger since 2003?

Thor has gotten better imo while Supes has stayed the same.

Aster Phoenix
Team ftw. Thanos have to be fast enough to catch Supes and physically strong enough to fight with him. He has nither, so he loses.
agreed

kgkg
I feel like saying something big grin

ultimatethor
LOL at normal supes taking thanos. This fight goes to thanos.

Aster Phoenix
Originally posted by ultimatethor
LOL at normal supes taking thanos. This fight goes to thanos.

Normal Supes is still powerfull enough to win here.

ultimatethor
Normal Supes is still powerfull enough to win here.

Im sure he can roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
Normal Supes is still powerfull enough to win here. Based on?

Aster Phoenix
Im sure he can

Agreed

TricksterPriest
Warworld. B-13. Entropy. That's all you need to hear for why Superman wins.

Can Thanos move Warworld?

ultimatethor

Can Thanos move Warworld?

Well if using random feats without explaining how they apply is a new debating style then

Can supes create a block of pure force?

TricksterPriest
Well if using random feats without explaining how they apply is a new debating style then

Can supes create a block of pure force?

Originally posted by Rorschach
Superman moves a planet while sun-dipped. Brainiac 13 attempts to stop him by using all the energy at his disposal but fails

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/4381/actioncomics782pg13vs8.th.jpg
http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/7412/actioncomics782pg14qo7.th.jpghttp://img156.imageshack.us/img156/5869/actioncomics782pg15lh7.th.jpghttp://img245.imageshack.us/img245/8245/actioncomics782pg16gq3.th.jpg
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/4331/actioncomics782pg17xz0.th.jpghttp://img510.imageshack.us/img510/2417/actioncomics782pg18bd9.th.jpg
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/5290/actioncomics782pg19uf3.th.jpg

Witness the power of a god. Once again, what is Thanos compared to that? Superman moved Warworld, a planet with FTL engines, that was firing against him. He tanked Entropy, the most destructive force in the DCU. Brainiac 13 with the power of Imperiex Prime could not stop him from moving Warworld.

You have grossly underestimated Superman. This isn't regular Superman. This is sundipped, which is short-hand for Pre-crisis.

ultimatethor
Witness the power of a god. Once again, what is Thanos compared to that? Superman moved Warworld, a planet with FTL engines, that was firing against him. He tanked Entropy, the most destructive force in the DCU. Brainiac 13 with the power of Imperiex Prime could not stop him from moving Warworld.

You have grossly underestimated Superman. This isn't regular Superman. This is sundipped, which is short-hand for Pre-crisis.

Thanos compared to the power of a god? Well he did pretty well against the All father Odin. Still fighting after taking all of Odins best attacks. So id say he up there with the best of the "gods"

And while id give supes mad props for that strength feat, there are many more dimensions to a fight than strength. In those departments thanos has him beat.

Random( even if they are off the scale) strength feats, dont prove that supes beats thanos.

vlaaad12345
Except supes is stronger and faster and more durable by a huge factor,thats enough to say thanos wont be winning.

ultimatethor
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Except supes is stronger and faster and more durable by a huge factor,thats enough to say thanos wont be winning.

Stronger? For sure. Faster? For sure. More durable? Nah. Overall power output? Nah. More versatile? Nah. Intelligence? Nah.

Thats enough IMO to say that thanos will be winning.

the Darkone

Thanos can steal Superman life force, Thanos has tag the Silver Surfer who is 100x faster than Superman, speed blitz is not in equation erm. Thanos as Eternal has other powers besides brute strength where as a Eternal he can amp at will, Thanos other powers Telekinesis, Telepathy, illusions, pisonic powers, matter manipulation, teleportation, physic blast, life force absorption, energy absorption, manipulate all forms of energy, one of the smartest beings in the universe. Thanos beats team quite easily.

dvampire
Thanos compared to the power of a god? Well he did pretty well against the All father Odin. Still fighting after taking all of Odins best attacks. So id say he up there with the best of the "gods"

And while id give supes mad props for that strength feat, there are many more dimensions to a fight than strength. In those departments thanos has him beat.

Random( even if they are off the scale) strength feats, dont prove that supes beats thanos.

Just having one feat where Thanos fought a god (Odin) doesn't prove that Thanos beats Supes. Superman has faced gods too, more than once at that, and is always fighting against godly characters. Thanos is already at a disadvantage for not having speed to keep up and without any prep he's pretty much screwed.

dvampire
Stronger? For sure. Faster? For sure. More durable? Nah. Overall power output? Nah. More versatile? Nah. Intelligence? Nah.

Superman took a Supernova and a double black hole. What the heck has Thanos taken that tops that? Nothing so far. So you can't just ignore his durability feats like he hasn't taken damage on a comparable level. Superman is faster. How can Thanos catch him? Superman is a superhero, he doesn't stand behind close doors preping every freaking minute like Thanos, so who's more intelligent is debatable. How is Thanos more versatile? Besides shooting energy blasts, what gives him an advantage over Supes? Superman can fly. Thanos can't. Superman has increased senses. Thanos doesn't. Superman has superspeed. Thanos speed is below peak human since he can't deal with characters speed like CA and SM.

The team takes this.

ultimatethor
Just having one feat where Thanos fought a god (Odin) doesn't prove that Thanos beats Supes. Superman has faced gods too, more than once at that, and is always fighting against godly characters. Thanos is already at a disadvantage for not having speed to keep up and without any prep he's pretty much screwed.

And i never said it did, I only brought it up because of the comment someone made.. However Regular supes has been established throughout his comic history as being a top tier. Yes he may have some feats where he takes on godly type characters but i seriously doubt he has any where he is able to take the all out shots from a non jobbing high level skyfather and in turn put up a hell of a fight. Superman just is not at that level.. I understand the speed difference but in truth, most of supermans actual speedblitz feats are ambiguous and the few that are not certainly do not show him being able to speedblitz at levels that would prove highly detrimental to thanos. Hence in this instance we are talking about sundipped supes which makes this a match. In the end though thanos intelligence and vast array of abilities will take the day.

vlaaad12345

More durable yes he tanked the most destrucrive force in the universe and didnt even bleed that shits on thanos durability,overall power output says his attacks were harming someone who had infinite energy at their disposal(sp?),doesnt have to be more versatile or more intelligent all hes do is run up and smash thanos head in at the beggining of the fight.

dvampire
And i never said it did, I only brought it up because of the comment someone made.. However Regular supes has been established throughout his comic history as being a top tier. Yes he may have some feats where he takes on godly type characters but i seriously doubt he has any where he is able to take the all out shots from a non jobbing high level skyfather and in turn put up a hell of a fight. Superman just is not at that level.. I understand the speed difference but in truth, most of supermans actual speedblitz feats are ambiguous and the few that are not certainly do not show him being able to speedblitz at levels that would prove highly detrimental to thanos. Hence in this instance we are talking about sundipped supes which makes this a match. In the end though thanos intelligence and vast array of abilities will take the day.

That's some BS fantasy people want to keep him as. Judging by his feats alone, it puts him up their with Thanos. And with his powers and the advantages he has over Thanos, there's no way Thanos will take the majority IMO. Like I said, Supes has fought characters with comparable strength. He stood up to Odin, but he did nothing to Odin. Just because he survive a butt kicking from a god doesn't make him above other characters. Supermans has also survived and taken blows from characters waay out of his league, that doesn't mean he can't be beaten by others characters that are on or close to his level.

And Supermans speed will be an advantage against Thanos, since Thanos has none at all. Superman recently speedblitzed Ultraman and Superwoman both who are way faster than Thanos. Superman has actually speedblitzed characters with Superman speed, while Thanos barely tag people at peak human level. Superman only gets hit by Thanos if you cut his speed dramatically.

ultimatethor
Superman took a Supernova and a double black hole. What the heck has Thanos taken that tops that? Nothing so far. So you can't just ignore his durability feats like he hasn't taken damage on a comparable level. Superman is faster. How can Thanos catch him? Superman is a superhero, he doesn't stand behind close doors preping every freaking minute like Thanos, so who's more intelligent is debatable. How is Thanos more versatile? Besides shooting energy blasts, what gives him an advantage over Supes? Superman can fly. Thanos can't. Superman has increased senses. Thanos doesn't. Superman has superspeed. Thanos speed is below peak human since he can't deal with characters speed like CA and SM.

The team takes this.

Are u joking? A supernova and a double blackhole? Even the silver surfer who is far belwo thanos in nearly every department has survived supernovas and fought inside of blackholes. the silver surfer also has the an enrgy output enough to create multiple blackholes and yet thanos has taken his full power blasts on numerous occassions without even flinching. Thanos took an onsluaght of attacks from an all out Odin channeling his power through gungir. Thanos has taken the best from high level beings like Tyrant and the maker. And im talking without his forcefields which the BIg G himself said he found hard to penetrate Also intelligence is NOT debatable. If u insist we can go into feats but i doubt u wud want to go there.

How is thanos more versatile? Well FYI thanos can levitate, Teleport himslef, teleport others, Absorb huge amounts of enrgy,Absorb life force, Create forcefields around himself and others, manipulate various types of enrgy, manipulate matter, has telikenisis,high level telepathy, control of his molecular structure so he can amp his physical stats at will.etc. Id say he is more versatile for sure wouldnt u?

TricksterPriest
Tanking Entropy puts his durability on skyfather or over. Thanos has never put out that kind of power. He tanked Imperiex Prime, B-13, and B-13 using Warworld, which was powered by Imperiex. There's your durability.

Versatility means jack shit when you're too powerful for anything the opponent does. Nor does intelligence when your speed is several times greater. He can one-shot Thanos in that state.

I don't think most of you get just how rediculous that feat is.

If Silver Surfer amped himself to be able to stop Taa II with Galactus putting all his power into the engines, it maybe, maybe, might come close to what Superman did.

ultimatethor
That's some BS fantasy people want to keep him as. Judging by his feats alone, it puts him up their with Thanos. And with his powers and the advantages he has over Thanos, there's no way Thanos will take the majority IMO. Like I said, Supes has fought characters with comparable strength. He stood up to Odin, but he did nothing to Odin. Just because he survive a butt kicking from a god doesn't make him above other characters. Supermans has also survived and taken blows from characters waay out of his league, that doesn't mean he can't be beaten by others characters that are on or close to his level.

And Supermans speed will be an advantage against Thanos, since Thanos has none at all. Superman recently speedblitzed Ultraman and Superwoman both who are way faster than Thanos. Superman has actually speedblitzed characters with Superman speed, while Thanos barely tag people at peak human level. Superman only gets hit by Thanos if you cut his speed dramatically.

Thanos did not do " nothing" to Odin. He took Odins blasts which one shotted SS and dished out some of his own. Odin was seen covering his face which is a defensive manoevre after receving one of thanos blasts so its not like Odin was not bothered. Thanos blasts have also dropped galactus on his ass. As i said i doubt superman has been able to go toe to toe and hold his own against a non jobbing high level skyfather before. A character who is considered by most to be above superman was one shotted by Odin so that shud give u an idea of where thanos" level" actually is. The only one having BS fantasies is u.

Also ur double standard is superb. We know that superman gets hit by slow characters all the time and yet u choose to ignore those instances. Meanwhile for thanos who tags faster than light characters such as SS and fallen one we choose to use his low feats.
The thing is for us to determine whether superman speed will be too much for thanos u wud need to show me an instance superman attacking a being at a speed superior to what thanos has bin shown to react to. The thing is both thanos feats and supermans feats are ambiguous hence this cant be done.

Frankly all this is irrelevant because it is not regular supes vs thanos that we are arguing but instead sundipped supes as aside u not many think regular supes can take thanos. But since this is sundipped supes granted, it will be a much better fight. In the past ive backed sundipped supes alone against thanos but recently ive come to think otherwise. IMO thanos versatility and power output gives him the win eventually.

ultimatethor
Tanking Entropy puts his durability on skyfather or over. Thanos has never put out that kind of power. He tanked Imperiex Prime, B-13, and B-13 using Warworld, which was powered by Imperiex. There's your durability.

Versatility means jack shit when you're too powerful for anything the opponent does. Nor does intelligence when your speed is several times greater. He can one-shot Thanos in that state.

If Silver Surfer amped himself to be able to stop Taa II with Galactus putting all his power into the engines, it maybe, maybe, might come close to what Superman did.

Dude ive got no problem wit u saying sundipped supes wins( though he wont be one shotting thanos). Really im mostly addressing those who are insinuating that regular supes can take thanos.

But to get back on topic, I believe thanos durability is skyfather level already. His ultra powerful forcefields make it even harder to hurt him. Also thanos has some insane blasts feats so i do think he will be hurtin superman. He is also an enrgy absorber which wud also give him a gud advanatage in this fight.

vlaaad12345
Infinite energy didnt hurt that superman thanos blasts wont hurt him either how many times does that have to be said.

ultimatethor
Infinite energy didnt hurt that superman thanos blasts wont hurt him either how many times does that have to be said.

Really that logic is just laughable. Using that blasts from the Celestials and galactus probabaly wont even phase him as well. The concept of "infinite energy" is completely ambiguous.

vlaaad12345
The energy of imperiex was quite litterally in naration called infinite there is nothing to laugh about or hyperbole or anything,its not like you need anywhere close to even to universal destroying power to not get hurt by thanos anyways.

ultimatethor
The energy of imperiex was quite litterally in naration called infinite there is nothing to laugh about or hyperbole or anything,its not like you need anywhere close to even to universal destroying power to not get hurt by thanos anyways.

Yes im sure it was but the fact remains that "infinite" is a very ambiguous term. Heck even the maker a cube being( as are most cube being) was described as having infinte power. Frankly ur "infinite energy" example is completely ambiguous. Galactus has bin described as having" infinite enrgy" and yet has bin rocked by thanos and found it hard to break thanos forcefield.

As i said earlier using ur logic blasts from galactus or the celestials wud hardly phase supes.

vlaaad12345
This supes as described by his writer had no limits to his power so who knows according to his writer maybe he could take celestials on,the infinite they are using is the same infinite when talking about the big bang that created all of dc...so im going to go with it being slightly more infinite then just a cube being or something,imperiex energy is afterall entropy the all consuming destructive force that shreds down every piece of matter in existence and has already ended all reality before,also thanos has never fought a galactus who actually had infinite power(absorbing his ship or w/e)only a galactus of unknown strength who easily owned thanos.

ultimatethor
This supes as described by his writer had no limits to his power so who knows according to his writer maybe he could take celestials on,the infinite they are using is the same infinite when talking about the big bang that created all of dc...so im going to go with it being slightly more infinite then just a cube being or something,imperiex energy is afterall entropy the all consuming destructive force that shreds down every piece of matter in existence and has already ended all reality before,also thanos has never fought a galactus who actually had infinite power(absorbing his ship or w/e)only a galactus of unknown strength who easily owned thanos.

Really lets not get foolish. A flying super superstrong man with heatvision is not taking ANY celestial EVER regardless of what the writer says. The fact is that while the feat is greatt. Simply describing it as surviving "infinite energy" and making conclusions is nonsense. Thanos has survived an attack from the IG and that gives u "infinite power" in the real sense of the word. Howver i wont just say that he survived " infinite power" and jump to conclusions. Heck going by Tricks analysis he was skyfather level and if a skyfather level being can take" infinite energy" without being phased then it makes u wonder what the hell "infinite" really means.

vlaaad12345
Thanos never took infinite energy directly he got hit with a fist,superman however did actually have infinite energy directed on him and it did wait for it....nothing at all,think whatever you want thanos absolutely cant hurt sundipped superman.

ultimatethor
Thanos never took infinite energy directly he got hit with a fist,superman however did actually have infinite energy directed on him and it did wait for it....nothing at all,think whatever you want thanos absolutely cant hurt sundipped superman.

Even if somehow u manage to prove that thanos who was able to drop galactus cannot hurt sundipped supes at all( very doubtful) it certainly wont be using dis ur explanation of " infinite enrgy". Also id like to point out the difference between infinite energy and infinite power. Infinite energy does not neccessarily mean infinitely powerful energy. Thanos took a shot from the Ig which is infinite power. I guess he can now take on a celestial as well. roll eyes (sarcastic) confused

vlaaad12345
When did thanos drop galactus all he did was throw him a couple hundred meters out to the moon galactus got up and prompted to ****ing own thanos with one blast,thanos never took a full powered shot he got slapped preety much and has been damaged by far less then that kind of energy in the past your failing horribly,superman however had braniac fighting tooth and nail to stop superman and just could not put superman down thats the difference one was a casual hit the other was litterally fighting for his life with infinite power.

ultimatethor
When did thanos drop galactus all he did was throw him a couple hundred meters out to the moon galactus got up and prompted to ****ing own thanos with one blast,thanos never took a full powered shot he got slapped preety much and has been damaged by far less then that kind of energy in the past your failing horribly,superman however had braniac fighting tooth and nail to stop superman and just could not put superman down thats the difference one was a casual hit the other was litterally fighting for his life with infinite power.

LOL. Me failing horribly? Coming from someone who suggested supes could take a celestial? roll eyes (sarcastic) . Sending galactus flying with one blast is a feat ive seen few replicate ever. Also Galactus did take thanos but only after commenting that thanos energy shield was the hardest he had ever faced. Also why are u bringing up past events when u r the one who started off by using a singular high feat. Really all i did was call u out on ur dumb amiguous infinite energy statement.

By ur logic superman surviving infinite energy means guys like the Galactus and the Celestials cant do anything to him. This is stupid on so many different levels. and yet you talk about people failing. roll eyes (sarcastic) rolling on floor laughing. If u think supes wins ive got no problem wi dat but at least use more reasonable statements than " supes was unphased by infinite energy and so he he will be unphased by thanos" especially when every comic reader knows the concept of "infinity" is heavily blurred and ambiguous.

The Great Galen
What peeps are trying to say is that at the level supes was operating on when sun dipped is arguably to powerful for Thanso to handle...coupled with a astral harnessed Orion.

TricksterPriest
Skyfather is being conservative. Imperiex Prime was the Big Bang incarnate. He ended the DCU a few times and recreated it.

I say skyfather, because the Thanos fanboys, refuse to hear anything and I'm downplaying it abit.

Quit using the hyperbole excuse, we saw Imperiex Prime destroy the universe, and we saw B-13 harness his power for Warworld. Warworld was using Imperiex's power offensively against Supes, and using it's engines to push against him.

AND IT DID NOTHING. That's enough for me to give Sundip 10/10 against Thanos easily. Thanos can never achieve that power on his own.

what part of ENTROPY do you people not get? Entropy is death to everything, even the Time Trapper has been defeated by it.

You throw anyone under abstract at B-13 or B-13 with Warworld, guarantee it's spite 90% of the time.

vlaaad12345
LOL. Me failing horribly? Coming from someone who suggested supes could take a celestial? roll eyes (sarcastic) . Sending galactus flying with one blast is a feat ive seen few replicate ever. Also Galactus did take thanos but only after commenting that thanos energy shield was the hardest he had ever faced. Also why are u bringing up past events when u r the one who started off by using a singular high feat. Really all i did was call u out on ur dumb amiguous infinite energy statement.

By ur logic superman surviving infinite energy means guys like the Galactus and the Celestials cant do anything to him. This is stupid on so many different levels. and yet you talk about people failing. roll eyes (sarcastic) rolling on floor laughing. If u think supes wins ive got no problem wi dat but at least use more reasonable statements than " supes was unphased by infinite energy and so he he will be unphased by thanos" especially when every comic reader knows the concept of "infinity" is heavily blurred and ambiguous.
Not my fault the writer litterally stated that at that moment superman had no limits whatsoever on his power,all your doing is continuing to fail to prove thanos would last 2 seconds against the power superman had during OWAW,he survived infinite energy on the scale that created dc and did so without a single scratch on him im sorry that makes you cry at night but it happened.

Red Hulk
Where was it said that Superman 'tanked' entropy?

vlaaad12345
Braniac who was powered by entropy attacked superman with the intention of killing him and saving his own life,superman took said attacks easily,braniac not using the power he is powered by doesn't make much sense.

Mindset
Sun Dipped Superman can beat The Presence.

Red Hulk
Braniac who was powered by entropy attacked superman with the intention of killing him and saving his own life,superman took said attacks easily,braniac not using the power he is powered by doesn't make much sense. He was powered by Imperiex... it never said he was throwing around entropy attacks, and if it didn't say it, then everything's left to assumption (but anyway, I didn't know that entropy looked like B-13's regular attacks)... not to mention that all of the attacks looked like they missed anyway...
He just seemed powered up to me.

I just wanted someone to prove this claim is all.

skygunner41
Is silver surfer always yelling cosmic power with it energy blast every time he use it and did odin yell odinforce to use his power?No...so we can always argue that.

Mindset
Originally posted by skygunner41
Is silver surfer always yelling cosmic power with it energy blast every time he use it and did odin yell odinforce to use his power?No...so we can always argue that. That is the only kind of energy they use though.

Just saying.

quanchi112

Can Thanos move Warworld? So whoever moves warworld, wins this fight?

no expression no expression no expression

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Red Hulk
He was powered by Imperiex... it never said he was throwing around entropy attacks, and if it didn't say it, then everything's left to assumption (but anyway, I didn't know that entropy looked like B-13's regular attacks)... not to mention that all of the attacks looked like they missed anyway...
He just seemed powered up to me.

I just wanted someone to prove this claim is all.
Imperiex is entropy though...atleast one of those beams were shown to connect,and yea they never said directly that is what hit him ,but it seems weird that he wouldnt using what is powering him,and no minship im not going to argue sundipped superman could beat the prescence or the lt or the IG or anything like that but he sure as **** is a cosmic level character and would whoop on thanos.

quanchi112

Can supes create a block of pure force? I see what you did there. Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Except supes is stronger and faster and more durable by a huge factor,thats enough to say thanos wont be winning. Thanos took on Thor with the power gem who was above Supes here.Originally posted by TricksterPriest

If Silver Surfer amped himself to be able to stop Taa II with Galactus putting all his power into the engines, it maybe, maybe, might come close to what Superman did. Who has ever oneshotted Thanos?

Red Hulk
Originally posted by skygunner41
Is silver surfer always yelling cosmic power with it energy blast every time he use it and did odin yell odinforce to use his power?No...so we can always argue that. The difference is that Surfer/Odin have said many times what their attacks are.

I saw Amazons fight against Super Brainiac's power... kick the wave of energy even...

Allankles
The team wins. Thanos doesn't have an ultimate eraser/reality warper like the OE (although it's been downplayed in some incidences with Supes and the JLA). He'd have to rely on energy shields and the like and that's not holding a sun dipped Supes or the power of Orion and his Astrol Harness.

ultimatethor
Not my fault the writer litterally stated that at that moment superman had no limits whatsoever on his power,all your doing is continuing to fail to prove thanos would last 2 seconds against the power superman had during OWAW,he survived infinite energy on the scale that created dc and did so without a single scratch on him im sorry that makes you cry at night but it happened.

So lets see now. U have been claiming that superman survived "infinite energy" and the truth is that most of the blasts missed him. Not only that the so called entropy attacks looked like B-13s regular attacks and nowhere was it said that they were actually entropy attacks. Ur whole argument is based on a an assumption which is NOT concrete and yet u say im the one failing? roll eyes (sarcastic). Now i find out dat ur logic which leads u to believe supes could take a celestial is not only faulty but deliberately misleading as well. LOL :lol.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Allankles
The team wins. Thanos doesn't have an ultimate eraser/reality warper like the OE (although it's been downplayed in some incidences with Supes and the JLA). He'd have to rely on energy shields and the like and that's not holding a sun dipped Supes or the power of Orion and his Astrol Harness. Who is the omost impressive character that the oe has taken out?

Aster Phoenix
Still Normal Supes would take him, I have yet to see proof Thanos could deal with his speedblitz. Fallen One is no Superman.

vlaaad12345
So lets see now. U have been claiming that superman survived "infinite energy" and the truth is that most of the blasts missed him. Not only that the so called entropy attacks looked like B-13s regular attacks and nowhere was it said that they were actually entropy attacks. Ur whole argument is based on a an assumption which is NOT concrete and yet u say im the one failing? roll eyes (sarcastic). Now i find out dat ur logic which leads u to believe supes could take a celestial is not only faulty but deliberately misleading as well. LOL :lol.
Your right the infinite energy braniac had he clearly wasn't using to save his own life and stop superman from ruining everything he worked for,atleast one of those blasts connected,its not my logic its the logic of the dude who wrote superman at the time,again prove thanos could do anything but be a punching bag for OWAW superman.

ultimatethor
Your right the infinite energy braniac had he clearly wasn't using to save his own life and stop superman from ruining everything he worked for,atleast one of those blasts connected,its not my logic its the logic of the dude who wrote superman at the time,again prove thanos could do anything but be a punching bag for OWAW superman.

Hmmm, where do i begin?

Firstly, ur logic of why superman wud be unaffected by thanos blasts is simply ludicrous. Supes takes a blast of "infinite energy" so he will be unaffected by thanos blasts. Meanwhile from all artistic indications that blast was NOT the "infinite energy" blast at all neither was it mentioned as being so.

Well that "logic" can work both ways. Here thanos gets caught in a blast from the INFINITY GAUNTLET

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Thanos/thanoscaughtinigblast.jpg

So u see I can also claim, that superman cannot do jack to thanos because, he also survives "infinite" energy. sigh

Now to get serious thanos is a high level energy manipulator. I cud see him weakening supes by absorbing some of his energy and then blasting him with the same blasts that were able to knock down galactus. Or he cud use mental blasts or life force absorption to disorient supes and then try to blast him out or BFR him.

The Great Galen
Hmmm, where do i begin?

Firstly, ur logic of why superman wud be unaffected by thanos blasts is simply ludicrous. Supes takes a blast of "infinite energy" so he will be unaffected by thanos blasts. Meanwhile from all artistic indications that blast was NOT the "infinite energy" blast at all neither was it mentioned as being so.

Well that "logic" can work both ways. Here thanos gets caught in a blast from the INFINITY GAUNTLET

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Thanos/thanoscaughtinigblast.jpg

So u see I can also claim, that superman cannot do jack to thanos because, he also survives "infinite" energy. sigh

Now to get serious thanos is a high level energy manipulator. I cud see him weakening supes by absorbing some of his energy and then blasting him with the same blasts that were able to knock down galactus. Or he cud use mental blasts or life force absorption to disorient supes and then try to blast him out or BFR him.

I dont see that happening, Supes has superior combat speed and flight speed. Thanos would have hard enough time tagging Supes and dealing with the tremendous striking power...in addition to Orions astrol blast.

quanchi112
Still Normal Supes would take him, I have yet to see proof Thanos could deal with his speedblitz. Fallen One is no Superman. It shows you that he could handle a character using speed. Superman is no Thanos.

The Great Galen
It shows you that he could handle a character using speed. Superman is no Thanos.

Thanos just put up his shields, didnt really see him dealing with his speed to be honest. Gamora avoided Thanos during there training session so its already established Thanos cannot handle impressive combat speed. IMO Thanos would still handle normal Supes but it would be a good fight, Supes would infact fair better agaisnt Thanos then SS.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Thanos just put up his shields, didnt really see him dealing with his speed to be honest. Gamora avoided Thanos during there training session so its already established Thanos cannot handle impressive combat speed. IMO Thanos would still handle normal Supes but it would be a good fight, Supes would infact fair better agaisnt Thanos then SS. Supes is better at brawling than Norrin is,but in the end Thanos decimates either character.

If you read the Fallen One battle or saw the scans,then you plainly saw him deal with Fallen One's speed. Again,Gamora and Thanos werent out for blood.

The Great Galen
Supes is better at brawling than Norrin is,but in the end Thanos decimates either character.

If you read the Fallen One battle or saw the scans,then you plainly saw him deal with Fallen One's speed. Again,Gamora and Thanos werent out for blood.

Thanos has never delt with a character whom has Supes striking power,h2h skill and combat speed all used to full effect....Thanos decimates SS because he lacks these things but agaisnt supes he will have a hard time. Gamora and him might not have been bloodlusted bt Thanos has still had issues agaisnt peak human MAs.

quanchi112
Thanos has never delt with a character whom has Supes striking power,h2h skill and combat speed all used to full effect....Thanos decimates SS because he lacks these things but agaisnt supes he will have a hard time. Gamora and him might not have been bloodlusted bt Thanos has still had issues agaisnt peak human MAs. Superman has never dealt with a brawler,with all the versatility,strength,keen intellect,durability,and mindraping powers Thanos brings to the table.

You agree Thanos wins. Handily. Supes cant even defeat Thanos' whipping boy the Silver Surfer.

The Great Galen
Superman has never dealt with a brawler,with all the versatility,strength,keen intellect,durability,and mindraping powers Thanos brings to the table.

You agree Thanos wins. Handily. Supes cant even defeat Thanos' whipping boy the Silver Surfer.

What good does Thanos"versatility"entail when he cant tag or even react to his opponent. Even if SS could defeat Supes(which is by the way a huge assumption) why would it effect this battle?

quanchi112
What good does Thanos"versatility"entail when he cant tag or even react to his opponent. Even if SS could defeat Supes(which is by the way a huge assumption) why would it effect this battle? He can encase them in pure force block. He tagged Fallen One and would tag Supes as well.

Thanos is above any top tier. Thats the point.

The Great Galen
He can encase them in pure force block. He tagged Fallen One and would tag Supes as well.

Thanos is above any top tier. Thats the point.

Didnt really tag FO, FO just ko'ed himself on Thanos force field. Again Thanos has had issues tagging peak humans MAs.

ultimatethor
I dont see that happening, Supes has superior combat speed and flight speed. Thanos would have hard enough time tagging Supes and dealing with the tremendous striking power...in addition to Orions astrol blast.

Yes supes has superior combat speed but u wud be hard pressed to find any scan showing supes fighting at a determinable speed. Thanos did also react to an attack from fallen one coming at what looked like superspeed but just like in supes case it is ambiguous an therefore the speed cant be determined. So id say that thanos shud be able to land some attacks on supes during their fight. Further thanos forcefields can help him guard against speedblitzes from supes. If thanos attacks superman mentally, while i think supes shud be able to fight him off eventually,imo he will be disoriented enough for thanos to weaken him with energy absorption and then BFR him. Orion can be taken out by imprisonment in a pure force block.

The Great Galen
Yes supes has superior combat speed but u wud be hard pressed to find any scan showing supes fighting at a determinable speed. Thanos did also react to an attack from fallen one coming at what looked like superspeed but just like in supes case it is ambiguous an therefore the speed cant be determined. So id say that thanos shud be able to land some attacks on supes during their fight. Further thanos forcefields can help him guard against speedblitzes from supes. If thanos attacks superman mentally, while i think supes shud be able to fight him off eventually,imo he will be disoriented enough for thanos to weaken him with energy absorption and then BFR him. Orion can be taken out by imprisonment in a pure force block.

Supes "undetimined combat speed"has shown him fighting at different points accross the globe instantly. Thanos has had issues tagging peak human MA's. Astrol harness Orion cant be imprisoned in a force block.

ultimatethor
Didnt really tag FO, FO just ko'ed himself on Thanos force field. Again Thanos has had issues tagging peak humans MAs.

Yes he did. Fallen one is seen speeding toward thanos and then thanos puts his hand up and does some kind of energy projection that stops the fallen one in his tracks.

Aster Phoenix
Yes he did. Fallen one is seen speeding toward thanos and then thanos puts his hand up and does some kind of energy projection that stops the fallen one in his tracks.

Supes is allot stronger then Fallen One, he would bust through the shield moving at FTL speed.

The Great Galen

So basically FO just flew recklessly at thanos and just KO'ed himself...to bad Capt and gamora have avoided contact from Thanos beforehand.

ultimatethor
Supes "undetimined combat speed"has shown him fighting at different points accross the globe instantly. Thanos has had issues tagging peak human MA's. Astrol harness Orion cant be imprisoned in a force block.

Id like to see the scan of him fighting at different points across the globe instantly. And also supes has bin tagged numerous times by bricks if thats how u want to go. Also why cant astrol harness orion be imprisoned in a force block?

ultimatethor
Supes is allot stronger then Fallen One, he would bust through the shield moving at FTL speed.

Who has supes ever attacked at the speed of light?

Aster Phoenix
Who has supes ever attacked at the speed of light?

Not sure, but he has the ability for FTL travel and all he has to do is fly right at Thanos like a giant cannonball.

h1a8
I feel this is a trainer thread. It tries to train people that Thanos could beat a normal Superman in a one on one. This means, for all practical purpose,s this thread may be a trick to achieve that. Because it is certainly obvious that a sun-dipped Superman alone would beat Thanos instantly.

Personally, I feel if both went all out then a normal Superman would take at least 5 from Thanos. This thread is a joke.

The Great Galen
Id like to see the scan of him fighting at different points across the globe instantly. And also supes has bin tagged numerous times by bricks if thats how u want to go. Also why cant astrol harness orion be imprisoned in a force block?

Combat speed, h2h skill...ability of flight. You seriosuly believe Thanos will have the time for a impresion block agaisnt sun-dipped supes and orion rushing towards him?

ultimatethor
Combat speed, h2h skill...ability of flight. You seriosuly believe Thanos will have the time for a impresion block agaisnt sun-dipped supes and orion rushing towards him?

Hmm.... Considering that when he used it against odin alll he did was look at him then yes i believe he will have the time to use one on orion at least.

The Great Galen
Hmm.... Considering that when he used it against odin alll he did was look at him then yes i believe he will have the time to use one on orion at least.

Odin isnt a speedster, Sun dipped and Orion coming at top speeds at the same time....unlikly.

ultimatethor
Odin isnt a speedster, Sun dipped and Orion coming at top speeds at the same time....unlikly.

Still waiting for scan of superman attackin at determinable speed. Till then i will just equate it with the fallen one insance, If thanos can react to a onrushing fallen with a gesture then im sure he will be able to look at orion and nearly instantly create the force block.

Aster Phoenix
If thanos can react to a onrushing fallen

Your claiming that Supes and Fallen One are equal in strength?

The Great Galen
Still waiting for scan of superman attackin at determinable speed. Till then i will just equate it with the fallen one insance, If thanos can react to a onrushing fallen with a gesture then im sure he will be able to look at orion and nearly instantly create the force block.

There was a scan ill see if i can load it up.

ultimatethor
Your claiming that Supes and Fallen One are equal in strength?

Do u have problems with comprehension? Where the hell did i even imply that? The point is that thanos was able to react to and attack an on rushing fallen one, it has nothing to do with his strength.

Aster Phoenix
Do u have problems with comprehension? Where the hell did i even imply that? The point is that thanos was able to react to and attack an on rushing fallen one, it has nothing to do with his strength.

You do know that when something is speeding at you, the density and mass of the object has an impact on how hard it hits.

If I through a pencil at a glass window, it won't do much, if I throw a cube of steel at the window at the same speed as the pencil it will break through at the very least.

darthgoober
You do know that when something is speeding at you, the density and mass of the object has an impact on how hard it hits.

If I through a pencil at a glass window, it won't do much, if I throw a cube of steel at the window at the same speed as the pencil it will break through at the very least.
He's not using the Fallen One encounter as proof that Thanos's shields can withstand Supes's punches, he's using it as proof that he has the reflexes to throw up a shield when someone with FTL speed is rushing him. Is it really that hard to understand...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>