Where can i find slaughtered vomit dolls ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cropsy_is_god
Ive been looking for a copy of this film for a few yrs now and haven't seen it anywhere online. Does anyone know where i might find a copy ?

MildPossession
You can buy it on their official site for $29.95 plus $5 postage(don't know if this is for outside of America though) and it's only out on NTSC dvd at the moment according to the site. Just type in the film name and dvd in google and the first link should be the official site.

I've looked on all the places I buy dvds and not one of the websites have it, not even Amazon in the traders market place.

BackFire
The movie's a pile of shit. If you want to be 'horrified' by people puking then go to your local frat house on a friday night, can enjoy the horror for free.

Just download the movie, it's not worth spending a cent for.

Plus, it's made by some douchebag who changed his name to Lucifer in a lazy Hot-topic-ish attempt to be dark and eerie.

steverules
What a lovely name for a movie

cropsy_is_god
Thanks people.

Blinky
Originally posted by BackFire
The movie's a pile of shit. If you want to be 'horrified' by people puking then go to your local frat house on a friday night, can enjoy the horror for free.

Just download the movie, it's not worth spending a cent for.

Plus, it's made by some douchebag who changed his name to Lucifer in a lazy Hot-topic-ish attempt to be dark and eerie.

Hahahaha, brutal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.