Gladiator vs. Konvikt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joshypooh
Who wins?

iceman24567
Konvikt wins Glads flies straight into a fist.

joshypooh
Originally posted by iceman24567
Konvikt wins Glads flies straight into a fist. That is the only way I could see kallark lose.

iceman24567
Nah can see a couple more ways. I see Gladz poundy on Konvikts shields then Konvikt slaps Gladz into the clouds.

joshypooh
Nah can see a couple more ways. I see Gladz poundy on Konvikts shields then Konvikt slaps Gladz into the clouds. Konvikt wont touch him. He flies over 100 times faster than the speed of light.

iceman24567
He uses that speed in battles? Please back your claims up with solid proof or some knowledge of battle feats with such claims. When was the last time Glads even speeblitz anybody anyway? I'm pretty sure he wasn't moving 100 the speed of light.

joshypooh
He uses that speed in battles? Please back your claims up with solid proof or some knowledge of battle feats with such claims. When was the last time Glads even speeblitz anybody anyway? I'm pretty sure he wasn't moving 100 the speed of light. Read the scan again. You are dc biased. You arent acknowledging Kallark to the fullest extent of his abiltes. He is way faster thn Superboy Prime or Superman. Konvikt wont touch him.

iceman24567
Originally posted by joshypooh
Read the scan again. You are dc biased. You arent acknowledging Kallark to the fullest extent of his abiltes. He is way faster thn Superboy Prime or Superman. Konvikt wont touch him. Read what scan you are obviously crazy did he use it to hurt somebody? When was the last time he even blitzed anybody you don't know the answers go read a comic book Superboy prime > > Superman > Glads. wink

joshypooh
Read what scan you are obviously crazy did he use it to hurt somebody? When was the last time he even blitzed anybody you don't know the answers go read a comic book Superboy prime > > Superman > Glads. wink Superboy prime hasnt blitzed anyone. He reacted to the flashes but was quickly taken care of.

Superboy prime went faster than anyone at the speed of light to try and reset the big bang. No one could keep up with him. Glads would lap him over and over again. 100 times faster superboy prime's best.

iceman24567
Superboy prime hasnt blitzed anyone. He reacted to the flashes but was quickly taken care of.

Superboy prime went faster than anyone at the speed of light to try and reset the big bang. No one could keep up with him. Glads would lap him over and over again. 100 times faster superboy prime's best. Wow like he did against the Hulk or Vulcan? Speed is not an auto win especially if you don't know how to use the speed you are not debating well at all...

joshypooh
Wow like he did against the Hulk or Vulcan? Speed is not an auto win especially if you don't know how to use the speed you are not debating well at all... He was attacking a ship. He wasnt just flying around. You sound pretty desperate. I stop by this board for a laugh on my way to bed. Always dc hypocrites screaming speed until you show them gladiator is faster than the lot of them. Then they dont wan t to hear it.

Konvikt rocked the jla and they looked pathetic. Flash was taken out easily along with firestorm and gls. rolling on floor laughing

iceman24567
He was attacking a ship. He wasnt just flying around. You sound pretty desperate. I stop by this board for a laugh on my way to bed. Always dc hypocrites screaming speed until you show them gladiator is faster than the lot of them. Then they dont wan t to hear it.

Konvikt rocked the jla and they looked pathetic. Flash was taken out easily along with firestorm and gls. rolling on floor laughing Thats fine i see your a Gladz fanboy being an ass nice go to sleep and dream about Gladz in a pink thong wanker

guy222
konvikt

Enyalus
Without Graak or whatever that little guy was, Gladiator can BFR him into the sun or space or whatever.

If he's fully confident, Kallark takes it 9/10. If not, he probably loses, despite the BFR option.

Aster Phoenix
Glads FTW.

quanchi112
Gladiator wins.

BruceSkywalker
Konvikt ftw

TricksterPriest
Gladiator>SBP? eek! hysterical SBP was going alot faster than lightspeed. He got to Oa in about 1-2 panels. Oa is at least 1-2 galaxies away from Earth. I'm not great at mathematics, but that's comparable to the 100x lightspeed.

and countering a Flash blitz automatically puts one very high on the speed/reaction totem pole.

Enyalus
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Gladiator>SBP? eek! hysterical SBP was going alot faster than lightspeed. He got to Oa in about 1-2 panels. Oa is at least 1-2 galaxies away from Earth. I'm not great at mathematics, but that's comparable to the 100x lightspeed.

and countering a Flash blitz automatically puts one very high on the speed/reaction totem pole.

Oa's at the center of the universe itself...safe to say its probably thousands of galaxies away, if not more. (Superman alone went from Vega to Earth in a few minutes, 25 million lightyears away).

But yeah, I agree with you. SMP is da shizzy, and definitely outclasses Gladiator (as much as it pains me, a Kallark fanboy, to say).

Badabing
He was attacking a ship. He wasnt just flying around. You sound pretty desperate. I stop by this board for a laugh on my way to bed. Always dc hypocrites screaming speed until you show them gladiator is faster than the lot of them. Then they dont wan t to hear it.

Konvikt rocked the jla and they looked pathetic. Flash was taken out easily along with firestorm and gls. rolling on floor laughing Originally posted by joshypooh
Superboy prime hasnt blitzed anyone. He reacted to the flashes but was quickly taken care of.

Superboy prime went faster than anyone at the speed of light to try and reset the big bang. No one could keep up with him. Glads would lap him over and over again. 100 times faster superboy prime's best. There are rules against biased claims and trolling.Originally posted by iceman24567
Thats fine i see your a Gladz fanboy being an ass nice go to sleep and dream about Gladz in a pink thong wanker I ought to ban you just for typing that post. sick messed

Edit: I was joking about the banning. stick out tongue

Galvaclaw
Superman's trip to vega puts him a millions of times light puts him at hundreds of millions of times the speed of light. Oa and Krypton don't have known locations. However:

The nearest galaxy is 180,000 light years away rather than the 25 to vega. So as the journey was done in less than a day, I'm looking at trillions of times the speed of light at the minimum.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Badabing
There are rules against biased claims and trolling. I ought to ban you just for typing that post. sick messed

Edit: I was joking about the banning. stick out tongue I love you too I was joking about the thong thing...Gladz likes purple no? Purple g string and Gladz wins 10/10 easily.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

and countering a Flash blitz automatically puts one very high on the speed/reaction totem pole. He was traveling at the speed of light. Would you like me to post the scan?

Knowsbleed33
Konvikt with absolute ease.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Konvikt with absolute ease. Based on?

Knowsbleed33
We covered this in the Konvikt v. WWH thread. Speed = no go against Konvikt.

quanchi112
We covered this in the Konvikt v. WWH thread. Speed = no go against Konvikt. You are saying that a Superman speedblitz would be ineffective against him?

iceman24567
Yes Konvikt does win this.

Knowsbleed33
Flash's was and Flash has the infinite mass punch.

quanchi112
Flash's was and Flash has the infinite mass punch. You think that was the flash' best? Be careful how you answer this question.

Knowsbleed33
I said nothing about it being his best. I simply stated Flash speedblitzed him and it didn't work.

quanchi112
I said nothing about it being his best. I simply stated Flash speedblitzed him and it didn't work. JLA didnt perform to the best of their abilities. Thats the point. I mean if you really think a rock can take out Firestorm then by all means, go nuts.

Knowsbleed33
You seem to forget that Konvikt took on more than just Superman or Flash. He took out the entire JLA.

Where do you glean 1 superman wannabe can defeat a being who took out the real Superman with 1 punchand then decimated the rest of the roster?

quanchi112
You seem to forget that Konvikt took on more than just Superman or Flash. He took out the entire JLA.

Where do you glean 1 superman wannabe can defeat a being who took out the real Superman with 1 punchand then decimated the rest of the roster? I think Supes and Glads at their best can take him out. You never asked me my opinion on a one on one kmc matchup involving Superman and Konvikt.

Knowsbleed33
Let's take a different route. What has Glads done that makes you feel he gets the win here?

Red Hulk
Originally posted by quanchi112
I mean if you really think a rock can take out Firestorm then by all means, go nuts. shifty

quanchi112
Let's take a different route. What has Glads done that makes you feel he gets the win here? Thor. He would defeat Konvikt imo.

Red Hulk
Thor. He would defeat Konvikt imo. Huh?

Glads has done Thor, because Thor can take Konvict too?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Red Hulk
Huh?

Glads has done Thor, because Thor can take Konvict too? Glads had thor on the ropes. The fight could have went either way. Thor also had help. Id say that both Thor and Glads are both above and fully capable of beating Konvikt for the majority.

KK the Great
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
Superman's trip to vega puts him a millions of times light puts him at hundreds of millions of times the speed of light. Oa and Krypton don't have known locations. However:

The nearest galaxy is 180,000 light years away rather than the 25 to vega. So as the journey was done in less than a day, I'm looking at trillions of times the speed of light at the minimum.

I love when people lean on the speed feat in Infinite Crisis like we should all be in absolute awe of Superman's (and only Superman's) accomplishment, as though half the damn DCU wasn't right there behind him.

Are Power Girl and Martian Manhunter also "trillion times lightspeeders" now, too?

Red Hulk
Glads had thor on the ropes. The fight could have went either way. Thor also had help. Id say that both Thor and Glads are both above and fully capable of beating Konvikt for the majority. I realize... it just seemed like an odd response to his choice of words.

Knowsbleed33

Trillions of times the speed of light and his molecules weren't scattered across the universe?

Shenannigans.

vlaaad12345
Your talking about the guy who chills in the middle of a double black hole,and kk...no half the dcu wasnt with them when they made the trip to rao only the supermen were there and everyone else was wayyyyy behind,besides this is fiction..where anything is possible,if that says that powergirl green lantern ect can travel far above the speed of light then they can its as simple as that.

Galvaclaw
No, because there's no reason to assume that the journey to Oa wasn't done through Hal Jordans ring. Besides I wasn't talking about that journey was I?

There were two different galaxy crossing feats in that issue. I'm referring to the second.

As clearly the only people were travelling from Oa to Rao were the three Supers it is a given that was a faster than light feat for those involved

Why? Considering Krytonians have someway of by passing relativity the only force acting on them would G force due to acceleration. Considering Superman has tanked black holes why would that kill him?

No one blinks when the Silver Surfer or Nova does it so why should it matter here?

llagrok
Gladiator's got some decent speed, he might end up taking a majority.

carver9
Originally posted by KK the Great
I love when people lean on the speed feat in Infinite Crisis like we should all be in absolute awe of Superman's (and only Superman's) accomplishment, as though half the damn DCU wasn't right there behind him.

Are Power Girl and Martian Manhunter also "trillion times lightspeeders" now, too?

Good point and lets not forget the beings that cross the universe just as easily as superman. Hell despero has done this but has as of yet shown me a decent speed blitz or anything approaching the speed of sound.

KK the Great
No, because there's no reason to assume that the journey to Oa wasn't done through Hal Jordans ring.

LOL.

"Superman went super ultra amazingly fast across the universe!"

"Yeah, what about all the other characters who were right behind him?"

"Um...prove Hal Jordan didn't teleport them."

Right.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Red Hulk
I realize... it just seemed like an odd response to his choice of words. Oh bran.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.