Captain America vs. GI Joe's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DestinyGuy678
Captain America

vs.

Duke, Snake Eyes, Gung Ho, Storm Shadow, and Scarlett

vansonbee
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
Captain America

vs.

Duke, Snake Eyes, Gung Ho, Storm Shadow, and Scarlett

Captain America, kills all of them even with their guns.

Next time be more descriptive and proving more details or senarios. mad

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by vansonbee
Captain America, kills all of them even with their guns.

Next time be more descriptive and proving more details or senarios. mad I couldnt find any pictures or any bios on any of them to provide

vansonbee
I couldnt find any pictures or any bios on any of them to provide I meant H2H combat only or full equipment both side, and where is match held at? etc up to youband2guns

DestinyGuy678
I meant H2H combat only or full equipment both side, and where is match held at? etc up to youband2guns well isnt it default since i didnt state what they were?

vansonbee
well isnt it default since i didnt state what they were? Who do you think is gonna win? http://smilies.vidahost.com/games/diablo/BALROG2.GIF

DestinyGuy678
Who do you think is gonna win? http://smilies.vidahost.com/games/diablo/BALROG2.GIF dunno I just made this topic cause yo udont see these characters that much in vs. debates and there are too many of the same characters in the debates

Endrict Nuul
Either Snake Eyes or Storm Shadow is enough to take on cap and can win a few.

Team wins.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Either Snake Eyes or Storm Shadow is enough to take on cap and can win a few.

Team wins.

Nah. Cap is either an expert in or thoroughly well versed in every fighting style there is. He's defeated more ninjas than either one of us can count.

odds of him being the better fighter are pretty damn high.

Add to that cap's infinite stamina, VASTLY greater experience, better physical stats (guaranteed better speed, strength, endurance, and yes intellect) and the edge is in his favor.

Duke, Gung Ho, and Scarlett may as well not even be here- their H2H isn't close to his level at ALL, and dodging bullets for cap is practically a hobby, should they be armed here.

If the team dogpiles all on him at once they MIGHT take him by sheer numbers, but I don't see this happening.

srankmissingnin

Snake-eyes or Storm Shadow would EASILY solo Captain America. EASILY. They are so skilled they both make Batman look like a kid with a yellow belt in a karate class. The Arashikage ninja would walk all over Cap.

Duke could take 2-3 / 10 on his own.

BruceSkywalker
block, parry, block, throw shield.shield takes out one or two...parry, block.. Captain America ftw

Badabing
I meant H2H combat only or full equipment both side, and where is match held at? etc up to youband2guns It falls to the forum default which is located in the rules thread. You should take a look.

Darth Martin
Snake-Eyes or Storm Shadow could solo. All at the same time....... thumb down

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.