Aurra Sing vs Asajj Ventress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SIDIOUS 66
1) Saber

2) Force

3) All out

Who wins?

Tangible God
1. Ventress.

2. Ventress.

3. Ventress.

C'mon, I know Sing's good, what with her Jedi training and all, but... c'mon.

Enyalus
What TG said.

Faunus
Originally posted by Enyalus
What TG said.

SIDIOUS 66
Well i thought Aurra was pretty powerful. I seen her in a comic where she gave Qui Gon and Kenobi a good run for their money, but i don't know if it was considered canon.

Jbill311
Sorry for the bump, I know everyone ignores me already, but I have to do it.

"I saw her in a comic where she gave Qui Gon and Kenobi a good run for their money, but I don't know if it was considered cannon."

When you conjugate the verb 'to see' into the past tense, use 'I saw' rather than 'I seen'. The latter sounds ignorant, and is incorrect.

NonSensi-Klown
You bumped it for a grammar correction?

Dude, you suck.

DarkSerpent
Blaxican is right, you're a grammar nazi.

If it's a close-range fight from the get-go, Assaj shall dominate it.

Aurra might, and I stress might, be able to snipe her from a distance with the slug-thrower. Other than that, she doesn't really have a chance.

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by Jbill311
Sorry for the bump, I know everyone ignores me already, but I have to do it.

"I saw her in a comic where she gave Qui Gon and Kenobi a good run for their money, but I don't know if it was considered cannon."

When you conjugate the verb 'to see' into the past tense, use 'I saw' rather than 'I seen'. The latter sounds ignorant, and is incorrect.

Compared to some of the grammar mistakes of a lot of other members on here, i would say that was a minor one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.