Afro Samurai vs. Zoro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DestinyGuy678
bloodlusted fighting on a beach

Endless Mike
Probably Zoro, at least since after the CP9 arc

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Probably Zoro, at least since after the CP9 arc what happened with that?

razor4life
Definitely Afro. Though he hasn't been in a long running show and manga like Zoro. The little that I've seen from Afro is more impressive.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
what happened with that?

Basically he learned a new technique where he moves so fast it looks like he has 3 heads and 9 swords, and he easily blocked a move that could cut through a skyscraper - sized building.

He's gotten even stronger since then.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Basically he learned a new technique where he moves so fast it looks like he has 3 heads and 9 swords, and he easily blocked a move that could cut through a skyscraper - sized building.

He's gotten even stronger since then. afro did take a missile that blew up an entire mountain side plus in one piece buildins arent as sturdy

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
in one piece buildins arent as sturdy Based on what? no expression

lionfranky
Zoro wins this easily. He has more impressive feats like cutting cannon balls, slicing train cart in half while riding on fast train, Rocketman.

Slaanesh
zoro wield 3 sword..so he win rock

dadudemon
Afro...because he's voiced by samuel L mother ****in' jackson n'shit.

Also, he cut a bullet in mid air, better than a cannoball b****es.

I'm also a fanboy, a**holes.

Slaanesh
afro dude can't make himself has 3 head and 9 hand..so..he sucks, a**holes

Kazenji
Yea thats a good reason for Afro Samurai to suck.......

Slaanesh
yeah.and his hair eek!

dadudemon
Originally posted by Slaanesh
yeah.and his hair eek!

But I liiiiike it!

weep

Slaanesh
shocking

Bada's Palin
Afro's immortal, no?

Kazenji
Wow he has the power of a god since he has the number one headband.

dadudemon
Oh yeah!!!

SO take THAT poopy heads!

Only the number two can kill him and THAT wasn't specified in the thread.....

Also, did you see what number one's power was in the show? Quite impressive....take THAT Zorro fans!

HA!

HA!

HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!

suck it suck it suck it

Slaanesh
no u can't bring that headband rules in hear

NonSensi-Klown
Afro is near immortal, he took a sword through the skull without blinking, tanked missles that blew off half of a mountain, sliced bullets in half etc.

No matter what Zoro does it hardly matters.

lionfranky
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
Afro is near immortal, he took a sword through the skull without blinking, tanked missles that blew off half of a mountain, sliced bullets in half etc.

Zoro nullified attack that sliced the tower in half.
He also tanked attacks from Mr.1. You know the dude who sliced buildings like butter.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Slaanesh
no u can't bring that headband rules in hear

Too late. Then you can't bring any recent things that Zoro's done, in here.

NEEEEEE NARS!!!!!
TTTTTTTTTHHTTHTHTHTHTHTHTBTBBBBBHBHBBBBB!!

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown

He took that head attack in a place where regular rules apparently don't apply to life and death as seen by justices regen ect so that doesn't really count in a neutral universe,half a mountain lololol doesn't much matter since zoro can deal out attacks that cut through over 20 yards of steel with no effort,zoro sliced 7 cannon balls in half mid air before they could barely move and that was before major speed upgrades he got for cp9 and thriller bark arcs,afro hasn't shown a single attack that could match asura.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by dadudemon
Too late. Then you can't bring any recent things that Zoro's done, in here.

NEEEEEE NARS!!!!!
TTTTTTTTTHHTTHTHTHTHTHTHTBTBBBBBHBHBBBBB!!

down

adventbleach111
how come some people dnt no wat ssj means?

Bada's Palin
No matter how many slices across the chest or cuts to the shoulder Zoro heals from, he'll still drop if he takes something to the brain. Afro is basically immortal.

Originally posted by adventbleach111
how come some people dnt no wat ssj means?

What does this have to do with the thread?

adventbleach111
i dnt know jst wonderin but afro kiks ass

Bada's Palin
i dnt know jst wonderin but afro kiks ass

Could you please stop skipping letters?

It's incredibly hard to take people seriously when they don't even bother to complete their sentences or at least use full words.

adventbleach111
chill dude i am as much as serious as you are but its just abbriviation. have you heard of it? happy now? i am using FULL WORDS.

Bada's Palin
chill dude i am as much as serious as you are but its just abbriviation. have you heard of it? happy now? i am using FULL WORDS.

Yeah, I bet you're saving tons of times writing "jst" instead of "just" and so on.

adventbleach111
actually i am u freakin know it all i still hav i s**t load of homework to do... and plus its faster and its easier. dont get all pissed off at a couple of abbriviated words!!

Bada's Palin
It's "you" and "abbreviated"

adventbleach111
okay wiseguy ABBREVIATED and YOU are YOU happy NOW!!!! non-abbreviated words, i hope i dont UPSET you anymore you freakin know it all!!! stop caring so much, whats wrong?cant see the words???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.