mitsurugi vs Auron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DantevsKratos
Auron can only use his sword no magic or overdrives the fight will be in the sector 5 slums i did this cause they are both ronin samurai wich mean they have no lords and keeps one arm in a sling until battle begins

Wil7
Auron is too skilled.

Solid Durandal
Mitsurugi had a swordfight with Vader 313

Wil7
Originally posted by Solid Durandal
Mitsurugi had a swordfight with Vader 313

Big deal, Auron has been using a sword forever. He is way more skilled than Vader. He can take Mitsurugi with only one hand.

Sol Valentine
Auron wins, too skilled.

Menetnashté
Originally posted by DantevsKratos
Auron can only use his sword no magic or overdrives the fight will be in the sector 5 slums i did this cause they are both ronin samurai wich mean they have no lords and keeps one arm in a sling until battle begins
I don't think Rugi is a ronin samurai first of all. I know in 4 anyways he fights with both hands.

NonSensi-Klown
When will people learn that pretty much NO ONE in SC has impressive feats at all except for Nightmare?

Zack Fair
First of all it is pretty ridiculous to take Mitsurugi vs Vader seriously.

Secondly can you give me proof as to why Auron is more skilled than Vader? Especially when Vader has been trained in the Jedi Arts since he was 9 years old. Is a natural....yes the term is kind of lame...but with Anakin's midichlorian count there is no other perfect way to put it. We have seen Anakin as a padawan fight an opponent like Dooku--who is up there with guys like Palpatine & Yoda. We have seen Anakin wield 2 lightsabers at once, and we have seen him overpower Dooku with relative ease once he let loose during ROTS. Shit I won't even get into mechanical Vader.

Please...what the **** has Auron done to put him anywhere close to Vader?

NonSensi-Klown
Auron would get destroyed by Vader, yeah. It' dbe funny to watch though.

Dark-Jaxx
...What even makes Auron more skilled than Mitsurugi? no expression

I mean...All he REALLY did was swing a big sword in single swipes to kill some Fiends. no expression

But anyway, Mitsurugi, like most of SC except for guys like Nightmare, Siegfried, or Algol, is a featless wonder, at least Auron has some feats.

All Mitsurugi has going for him is never losing to anyone, mostly nobodies, and being able to win a battle in a war despite his forces being vastly outnumbered.

Sumthin I can easily see Auron doing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.