Deathstroke vs Joker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
2 days prep

Fight in Gotham.

Who wins?

TricksterPriest
Joker.

Aster Phoenix
Joker

Master Crimzon
This already happened once. Joker won.

Darth Martin
Mr.J

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Joker.

psycho gundam
deathstroke was jobbed.

namorsubby
call me crazy, but i think deathstroe might just kill mr.J

vansonbee
Originally posted by namorsubby
call me crazy, but i think deathstroe might just kill mr.J Yes I believe DeathStroke replaced Batman, he kill all the villians and keep the city safe

shiv
Joker 6/10

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by psycho gundam
deathstroke was jobbed.

That sounds like the case when you consider their power sets and abilities.

I really hope the Joker supporters in this thread aren't the same people citing Deathstroke's dismantling of the Justice League in other threads.

no expression

Master Crimzon
call me crazy, but i think deathstroe might just kill mr.J

CRAZY!

stick out tongue

The last time something like this happened, the Joker owned Deathstroke, though. At least to my knowledge.

namorsubby
i saw that issue. yeah,joker won. but he had goons and used a little girl as a distraction. and he used that venom of his.

Master Crimzon
i saw that issue. yeah,joker won. but he had goons and used a little girl as a distraction. and he used that venom of his.

What? You think he's gonna fight hand-to-hand with Deathstroke?

Really, the Joker won't fight Deathstroke unless he is absolutely sure of victory. Joker trying to take on Deathstroke in direct combat is pointless; so why not use his forte? Trickery, deception, and J. Venom?

namorsubby
all i'm saying is without his thugs and hiding behind a little girl, joker gets one-sotted into oblivion.

he needs two days prep.........but just him. if they both get it.slade owns

Master Crimzon
all i'm saying is without his thugs and hiding behind a little girl, joker gets one-sotted into oblivion.

he needs two days prep.........but just him. if they both get it.slade owns

No, he doesn't. The Joker doesn't necessarily need the little girl and all in order to get Slade to die. He's used to dealing with the best.

Newjak
Originally posted by Master Crimzon
No, he doesn't. The Joker doesn't necessarily need the little girl and all in order to get Slade to die. He's used to dealing with the best. And losing to the best stick out tongue

Master Crimzon
Originally posted by Newjak
And losing to the best stick out tongue

Umm... well, I must note, Batman was occasionally at the Joker's mercy. The Joker lets him live because of their odd symbiotic relationship.

namorsubby
all too true.

Newjak
Originally posted by Master Crimzon
Umm... well, I must note, Batman was occasionally at the Joker's mercy. The Joker lets him live because of their odd symbiotic relationship. Yeah but most times Batman just straight up beats him stick out tongue

Master Crimzon
Originally posted by Newjak
Yeah but most times Batman just straight up beats him stick out tongue

Perhaps because the Joker lets him beat him up?

When Mr. J is bloodlusted, he is depicted to be capable of holding his own- or at least getting a few hits- on Batman.

namorsubby
that is true. especially for the original joker.

Master Crimzon
Actually, the Joker is also an excellent H2H combatant in recent comics, as well. He was always a horrifically underestimated fighter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.