Who can survive a combined attack from the Bahamut family?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack Fair
This is simple. Who short of the planet/galaxy busting league of Video Game characters can withstand a combined attack from the notorious Bahamut family. They cannot put up barrier or anything. Teleportation is nullified as well as everything else besides their own durability.

Bahamut, Neo Bahamut & Bahamut Zero
LrEjHmBzUK4

Bahamut Fury
z8LiDtG42os

Bahamut Tremor/Sin/Shin/Whatever!
ttSwBOs3k4E

Oh Yeah!

Dark-Jaxx
...Well, most of that shit is gameplay but okay.

Ganondorf. 131

Zack Fair
Of course it is gameplay, but for this thread we are taking that as real evidence to their power.

Ganon could take all of those blasts at the same time out of sheer durabilty?

Quit putting the pussy on a pedestal...I mean...nvm.

Dark-Jaxx
Ganondorf can't be hurt by shit except t3h Masta Sword and Lite Arrows.

But in truth, even if it does hurt him, Ganon is essentially unkillable, even without the Triforce of Power, being stabbed in the forehead by the Master Sword could not kill him.

Zack Fair
I now agree with you. I think the combined force of the attack can KO him, but given Ganon's nature he will not be killed and will survive so yeah he can do it.

Does anyone else come to mind? Lets try to keep unkillable chars or this will get boring.

Dark-Jaxx
...I can't really think of anyone short of a planet buster.

Demitri Maximov or Jedah Dohma maybe.

Oh yeah, Solid Snake and Big Boss too. haermm

Terryc250
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Ganondorf can't be hurt by shit except t3h Masta Sword and Lite Arrows.

But in truth, even if it does hurt him, Ganon is essentially unkillable, even without the Triforce of Power, being stabbed in the forehead by the Master Sword could not kill him.

Is he piercable though? Could he take a bahamut fury blast and have his body intact?

Dark-Jaxx
Piercing attacks literally seem as though they go through Ganon.

Peach
"Who can win against _____" threads aren't allowed, and never have been...

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.