Shen Woo VS Cody Travers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sado22
both brawlers. who wins?

Vampire Savior
Cody has sum feats, Shen Woo has none...

Sado22
well....he can crush three marbel balls in his hands

Kazenji
I've never heard of this Shen Woo person what makes him so special ?

Sado22
he's from KoF2003 and kofxi.
what makes him cool is that he's a REAL brawler. oh and he's manly enough to crush marble balls in his hands. oh and he can back hand his way through projectiles and punch you in the face.

~Sado
P.S. he still has more moves than Ryu laughing

I-Drop
&he's still a nobody. big grin Let's try to talk about Ryu in thread's that actually involve him.

Kirikaze Fuuma
speed : Shen Woo.
power : Cody (since he can break through 50cm thick wall)

but since Cody's knee is not in good condition, this would be his biggest weakness. Shen win.

Kazenji
When did cody get his knee injury?

Kirikaze Fuuma
IIRC final fight streetwise.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
IIRC final fight streetwise.

People actually played that game blink

Frisky Dingo
Originally posted by I-Drop
&he's still a nobody. big grin Let's try to talk about Ryu in thread's that actually involve him. laughing

WOW, that's a really cool sig

Sado22
that's cuz iori and kyo are putting everyone down wink

I-Drop
laughing out loud Nah, that's cuz fagcoon is ruining SNK and put him on the same squad as @ss Crimson.Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
laughing

WOW, that's a really cool sig Thanx. It was made by Raijin/Icejaw. I'ma try to change it every 6 months. Now all I need is either a sprite rip of him hitting someone w/the Izuna/Barcelona drop or the pic from the comic w/him slamming E.Honda on his skull.

Sado22
who won KoFXI and KoF2003 even though Ash is the new hero? roll eyes (sarcastic)

I-Drop
Yep. He's seen as just some guy who hangs w/2 homos. Steve Fox minus coolness. He can have all the moves on earth, he's still a nobody & he'll stay that way as long as Fagcoon has power over KOF games.

Sado22
dude, no one in KoF is anybody. its all kinda sad really but aside from John Kusanagi and Iori Bowie, no one really has any feats. they don't even get a decent storyline sad

and seriously, I'm tired a' that Steve fox shite. Shen is a guy who grew up in china in the roughlands. that's how those boys dress (only those assholes only think they have muscles). Steve Fox invented the "guy-with-the-open-shirt" as much as i invented resting my weight on one hip when i stand. Shen's got the tattoos which steve doesn't, his hairdo is different, shen's no boxer, and while Steve was wearing the gay flower shirt shen's got a badass snake print shirt.

Shen's no Steve. Frankie Yagami was just pulling stuff out of his ass there.

~Sado

I-Drop
Kyo & Iori can't help it if they're the best SNK has to offer. The only guy who can take the torch from them hasn't been featured in a "normal" KOF yet. They're just too fuking cool. You try to replace them & you get the gay Meira bros. Steve & whatshisname still look a whole lot alike. I'm not sure who was created 1st, but I'm pretty sure Steve's got a larger fanbase 'cuz he's just cooler & isn't surrounded by gays like @ss Crimson & that other guy. Fagcoon sux. Did he create the other guy too?

Sado22
that's a bad excuse man. kyo and iori hogging the show isn't an excuse...they are hogging the show cuz no one else is getting a chance to shine. KoF has the likes of Terry Bogard and Ryo and Heidern and all those cats who've been around long and have their own games. yet they have no feats since KoF94 cuz Kyo's too busy getting handjobbed by Iori and the creators. since then, ANYONE who has deputed in KoF has done nothing. so many cool characters have come out but they haven't done anything. Heck, even K' has done anything because Kyo and Bowie still got to pose around. K' was an uber character, with style and charisma much better than Kyo's.....but he's still a nobody in KoFverse in Kof2003 onwards. Same with Vanessa, Maxima, Jaehoon, Kim, Whip, Mature, Vice, Benimaru, Lin, Kula, K9999, Angel, Maxima...list goes on.

heck even in KoFZillion which is semi-canon and run by SNK, Iori and Kyo were still running wild on people. K' hardly did squat evne though he's the new hero and has a bigger fanbase than Kyo.

the only time someone else got to shine were the geira twins but they aren't that popular with the crowd. and everyone wishes that Fagoon is shot dead for making a fagg0t like Ash as the new hero.

well Shen gets to hang with Oswald later on.

I-Drop
How 'bout answering my question? Asked if the long haired gay was made by Fagcoon too.Originally posted by Sado22
that's a bad excuse man. kyo and iori hogging the show isn't an excuse...they are hogging the show cuz no one else is getting a chance to shine. KoF has the likes of Terry Bogardglory hog who had the spotlight on him waaaay too much already. If he shined any more you'd fuking go blindOriginally posted by Sado22
and Ryoripoff who was never meant to be big time and isn't. His series was a failure. He was supposed to supply star power to Buriki 1. Guess what, it failed too. He's the guy people WANT TO see get beat up by lil' girls dressed in cat cosplay.Originally posted by Sado22
and Heidernlaughing out loud Who gives a flying fuk about Heidern?
Originally posted by Sado22
and all those cats who've been around long and have their own games. yet they have no feats since KoF94 cuz Kyo's too busy getting handjobbed by Iori and the creators.Iori beats Kyo up, How is that handjobbing him?
since then, ANYONE who has deputed in KoF has done nothing.Calm down, fool. @sh Crimson has done plenty. What year did Goenitz beat Kyo up?
so many cool characters have come out but they haven't done anything. Heck, even K' has done anything because Kyo and Bowie still got to pose around. K' was an uber character, with style and charisma much better than Kyo's.....but he's still a nobody in KoFverse in Kof2003 onwards. Same with Vanessa, Maxima, Jaehoon, Kim,Kim's awesome but it's not like they ever let his @ss shine in FF. Don't start bit<hing about it now. Double Standards?
Whip, Mature, Vice, Benimaru, Lin, Kula, K9999, Angel, Maxima...list goes on. heck even in KoFZillion which is semi-canon and run by SNK, Iori and Kyo were still running wild on people. K' hardly did squat evne though he's the new hero and has a bigger fanbase than Kyo.So I hear(from you). No proof to date. K's cool(created by the same guy who made Rock IIRC) Funny how when 2 people are REALLY created by the same cat, it's easy to prove laughing out loud
the only time someone else got to shine were the geira twins but they aren't that popular with the crowd. and everyone wishes that Fagoon is shot dead for making a fagg0t like Ash as the new hero.
well Shen gets to hang with Oswald later on. Meiras & Ash are 3 of SNK's worst designs ever & they were all made by the same idiot.

Kirikaze Fuuma
hmm... I don't like meira's design very much. but just because their design is not good doesn't mean they are not strong at all. especially Alba.

GenomeFrozener
Cody wins, his knees healed up.

Sado22
not talking about ryu mane laughing out loud
for the record Terry's only been hero from FF1 and FF2. by FF3 KoF94 was already out. how long has Hogan been hero?
exactly.

am i the only one who gets a boner everytime i hear about a girl in cat's cosplay? embarrasment

the people who made his game, foo!

he only beats him up in ways kyo likes laughing out loud

96. ash did something? like what? cheapshot people and steal their powers? lose in the tournament to kyo's team?

remind me when i ever said that Kim got a good treament in FF? confused

read that again and slap yourself in the head, foo wink

i think "Rogue" is still cooler than what we've been subjected to recently. He's got cool moves, and he has style. he's even got personality. he's just wears too much leather. better than cowboy fetishist (he oughta meet wonderwoman and become her b!tch).

think about it this way. its a way of arriving at the truth through steps of questions:
-is Duon Long girly?
-is duon have faggotty moves?
-does he look like a fagg0t who's Ash's future lover?
-does he have girly hairdo? does he have streakjobs?
does that answer your question? big grin

they're just here to fight. no one's going to be on their knees for too long. this aint Kyo vs Iori wink

I-Drop
laughing out loud That shit only happens in the minds of weird Japanese people who think Yaoi is cool.Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
hmm... I don't like meira's design very much. but just because their design is not good doesn't mean they are not strong at all. especially Alba. Agreed. But I'm not a fan of horrible designs. Don't like Urien or Gill that much either despite how powerful they may be.Originally posted by Sado22
not talking about ryu mane laughing out loud
for the record Terry's only been hero from FF1 and FF2. by FF3 KoF94 was already out. how long has Hogan been hero?
exactly.Heysoos! How about we keep Ryu/Bogarder out of this? @least Ryu can get his @ss beat in FF and don't gotta look all immortal & run wild all the time
the people who made his game, foo! laughing out loud Not even them.Originally posted by Sado22
96. ash did something? like what? cheapshot people and steal their powers? lose in the tournament to kyo's team?That's still doing something. He's not totally incompetant like the guys who ALWAYS get beat by Bogarder.
remind me when i ever said that Kim got a good treament in FF? confusedNever said you did, but don't complain about his treatment in KOF when you don't complain about the treatment he got IN THE GAME HE ORIGINATED FROM
read that again and slap yourself in the head, foo winkHuh? Rock & K' weren't made by the same cat?
think about it this way. its a way of arriving at the truth through steps of questions:
-is Duon Long girly?
-is duon have faggotty moves?
-does he look like a fagg0t who's Ash's future lover?
-does he have girly hairdo? does he have streakjobs?
does that answer your question? big grin laughing out loud Yep.

goldjoker
CODY.. wins..

now we have super street fighter 4

Shawn_Michaels
Cody wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.