Starkiller and Darth Vader vs Darth revan and Darth malak.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Schwarzenegger
All out fight.

Setting is on the executor.

Rules : None of them can launch one or the another out into outer space killing them due to the lack of air and pressure.

The combatants are as followed-
Pre kotor revan
Kotor malak(Not SF)
TFU vader
Starkiller at his peak.

Master Crimzon
Vader and Starkiller. Pre-KotOR Revan is not at his peak, and Malak- when away from the Star Forge- is hardly among the top tier of Star Wars. Vader is an incredibly powerful combatant, and Starkiller may be even more powerful- they should take the KotOR combatants.

Make it SF Malak and Post-KotOR Revan and I may give them this fight, but even then, it's far from certain.

xxxpoppunker182
i agree

Tangible God
Originally posted by Master Crimzon
Vader and Starkiller. Pre-KotOR Revan is not at his peak, and Malak- when away from the Star Forge- is hardly among the top tier of Star Wars. Vader is an incredibly powerful combatant, and Starkiller may be even more powerful- they should take the KotOR combatants.

Make it SF Malak and Post-KotOR Revan and I may give them this fight, but even then, it's far from certain. I uh, con-quer.

Enyalus
This is spite. Badly.

Revan solos.

Fan Skywalker
I see Vader and ex friend taking it, lot of force power output there.

Tangible God
The people who disagree will first post in this thread in 2 posts to come.

Master Crimzon
Originally posted by Tangible God
I uh, con-quer.

yes

SIDIOUS 66
yes

Vader and Galen win even if Malak and Revan were both at their peaks.

Master Crimzon
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
Vader and Galen win even if Malak and Revan were both at their peaks.

Yeah, probably.

Faunus
The Imperials win by virtue of being considerably more fleshed-out. Vader is the classic badass and Galen is strangely likable.

Revan and Malak are cool, and they have potential provided they're written differently.

Schwarzenegger
This isn't a spite thread, i was expecting someone to argue that "vader gets pawned by malak" but i'm surprised at the moment.

Enyalus
Malak pwns Marek, simply because their names look too similar. And, I really effing hate Galen Marek. His saber style is bloody retarded. Seriously, reverse grip? I feel like breaking the idiot's wrist and going, "You don't look cool! You're an idiot! Go explode yourself."

NonSensi-Klown
I agree. That seems like an excessively retarded way to hold a lightsaber.

Master Crimzon
No, it's the new badass. Just like black is apparently the new Chuck Norris.

AND- Revan schowwls the lozer and slow gui vader omg revan is teh most powerfeful beying eva cuz he complitelylt mastered the dork side and vader is a n00b!11 marek is lucas ***** so he sux ass and malak iz revans apprentise so he iz all-powerfeful and winz. i love kotor!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kotorfan
LOL The Force Unleashed comes out today

and I say starkiller and Vader wins

Enyalus
No, like I said before. Revan solos. We've got to look at this technically.

Both Revan and Vader are full of win, and thus they cancel each other out. But Galen, due to his ghey saber style and rabid fanboy hype, receives a negative score. Thus canceling out Vader's 'win' factor. Malak is a non factor, because he's neither full of win nor utterly retarded.

Once again, for anyone who is confused...

Master Crimzon
Originally posted by Enyalus
No, like I said before. Revan solos. We've got to look at this technically.

Both Revan and Vader are full of win, and thus they cancel each other out. But Galen, due to his ghey saber style and rabid fanboy hype, receives a negative score. Thus canceling out Vader's 'win' factor. Malak is a non factor, because he's neither full of win nor utterly retarded.

Once again, for anyone who is confused...

Ladies and Gentleman, drum roll please! Prepare for Master Crimzon's Delusion Breaker! rock rock rock rock rock

Well, folks, it's a rough night out here tonight, with crazed, misguided, wayward folk. Tonight, we deal with a certain person by the name of Enyalus, who is clearly mistaken regarding his utterly mis-defined explanations of a certain Darth Revan, an unreasonably popular Sith Lord. Tonight, we show how, and why, Revan sucks cock!

The Delusion: Revan is full of win.

The Cold, Hard Truth: Revan, in fact, is a personality-less, pathetic loser of the species "Fanboyus Magneticus"! In fact, Revan is known to have no character flaws, only excelling at... err... every field concievable to man kind! That's right, folks, Revan is virtually a perfect being! So why, you may ask, is he known as an epically failed guy? Perhaps because he is known to have no personality at all, aside from the flexible personality adapted by the user of the videogame. Essentially, the truth is that the video game player in fact falls in love with himself, or, at least, a character that personifies his or her personality whatever way they wish. In essence, Revan is a 'Fanboyus Magneticus' because people are, in secret, self-serving, self-loving individuals. How can a human resist himself, only wielding a lightsaber and using mega force powers?! Yes, falling in love with yourself is kind of sick. And kind of gay (or lesbian).

So, in essence, Revan is YOU who happens to be an extremely powerful warrior, extremely proficient pilot, extremely intelligent, extremely tactically minded. In short, he's you and all the things you dream about being in your more geeky dreams. That kind of sucks.

Conclusion: Revan sucks ass. We hope we helped you out, Enyalus!

Yeah, Enyalus, can you possibly think of a better argument to refute your points? I'M THE MASTA!
evil face

truejedi
i agree with every point concerning revan's personality.... we know absolutely nothing. as well as his "skills" you say he excels at every field known to man? Nay i say! at my own choosing, i have defeated the game with nary a skill point.
So i would say revan is a skill-less shadow fighter who sneaks past every enemy he can, randomnly doing good, or killing innocent people for fun, w/e the mood strikes him at the time. He has a strange sense of morals... returning a lost droid to his owner on dantooine, refusing the reward, despite how annoying that droid is, and another day, forcing his Wookie slave to kill that slave's closest friend by overpowering his mind. Revan also sucks in combat, prefering to stay hidden the best he can, and setting mine's all over area's of combat. (mine's that he can't pick up unfortunately, because he is skillless. He spends countless hours playing pazzak, and is pretty much addicted to gambling. (however, this is how he pays for his huge amounts of mine's...)
Heck, we don't even know what Revan looks like, do we? i mean, besides Male? he could be black, white, asian, bald, blackhair, beard, skinny little dude running around in his underwear all the time...

xxxpoppunker182
Ladies and Gentleman, drum roll please! Prepare for Master Crimzon's Delusion Breaker! rock rock rock rock rock

Well, folks, it's a rough night out here tonight, with crazed, misguided, wayward folk. Tonight, we deal with a certain person by the name of Enyalus, who is clearly mistaken regarding his utterly mis-defined explanations of a certain Darth Revan, an unreasonably popular Sith Lord. Tonight, we show how, and why, Revan sucks cock!

The Cold, Hard Truth: Revan, in fact, is a personality-less, pathetic loser of the species "Fanboyus Magneticus"! In fact, Revan is known to have no character flaws, only excelling at... err... every field concievable to man kind! That's right, folks, Revan is virtually a perfect being! So why, you may ask, is he known as an epically failed guy? Perhaps because he is known to have no personality at all, aside from the flexible personality adapted by the user of the videogame. Essentially, the truth is that the video game player in fact falls in love with himself, or, at least, a character that personifies his or her personality whatever way they wish. In essence, Revan is a 'Fanboyus Magneticus' because people are, in secret, self-serving, self-loving individuals. How can a human resist himself, only wielding a lightsaber and using mega force powers?! Yes, falling in love with yourself is kind of sick. And kind of gay (or lesbian).

So, in essence, Revan is YOU who happens to be an extremely powerful warrior, extremely proficient pilot, extremely intelligent, extremely tactically minded. In short, he's you and all the things you dream about being in your more geeky dreams. That kind of sucks.

Yeah, Enyalus, can you possibly think of a better argument to refute your points? I'M THE MASTA!
evil face

i'm goin to have to disagree because i know that if u could do everything revan could do you would say that you are full of win am i right.

Then again if you hate yourself then you would ultimatley hate revan since revan is just you with a lightsaber and mega force powers.

so what im tryin to get at here is do you need a hug crimzon?

Enyalus

evil face

Easily. And simply: In a previous thread, I clearly stated, "I am full of win." By your own point, Revan is me ("YOU"wink. Thus, Revan is full of win.

Owned.

Master Crimzon
NOOOOO!!!!!!! I'M MELTING! I'M MELTING!!!!

Faunus
Took you down town and did bad things to you.

Master Crimzon
Bad... like... really bad...? no expression

Faunus
Really bad. Although I'm afraid to go into further detail, because apparently KMC has gone super-sensitive to "crude" humor.

Master Crimzon
Just censor it. It's okay, I'm a master of the censor language. Silly racist humor does not offend me.

Faunus
You're f*cking Blax-i-can.

ON THE BED, ON THE FLOOR, ON THE TOWEL BY THE DOOR, IN THE TUB, IN THE CAR, UP AGAINST THE MINI-BAR!

Master Crimzon
Originally posted by Faunus
You're f*cking Blax-i-can.

ON THE BED, ON THE FLOOR, ON THE TOWEL BY THE DOOR, IN THE TUB, IN THE CAR, UP AGAINST THE MINI-BAR!

NO! LIES! STOP! Please... anything... I'll do anything! I'll chain myself to my couch and watch reruns of Teletubbies!

Though, you did give me a pretty good idea of how a sex scene would go in a Doctor Seuss book. That's kind of weird.

Faunus
But Blax is sexy. And I know you run that way, so please, no half-assed denials.

Master Crimzon
Pfft. I don't do black/mexican dudes. Black chicks are the best, though. Unless they're fat. Then they suck. Well, black chicks still suck, but... you know... in a good way.

Okay. Is anyone gonna nail me for that insensitive racial joke? I dare you. I double dare you, motherf*ckers.

SIDIOUS 66
Pfft. I don't do black/mexican dudes. Black chicks are the best, though. Unless they're fat. Then they suck. Well, black chicks still suck, but... you know... in a good way.

Okay. Is anyone gonna nail me for that insensitive racial joke? I dare you. I double dare you, motherf*ckers.

Know im not, because i know you are only trying to test me. So please stop acting like you are hard over the computer lol.

Enyalus
I'm hard when I'm on my computer rather often.

As I'm sure LS and Gideon were when I posted scans of Dark Empire in Project Holocron.

SIDIOUS 66
And where are these scans posted?

Enyalus
Uhhh...page 20. Yep. Please refrain from the masturbation, though. At least until I log off.

SIDIOUS 66
Page 20 of what? Dark Empire?

SIDIOUS 66
Never mind i see what you are talking about. A thread in the literature forums.

DarkSerpent

evil face What the... you copycat...

Vader and apprentice win with telekinesis.

S_W_LeGenD
Pre-KotOR Revan is not at his peak,
Pre-kotOR Revan could be Darth Revan who is among the most powerful, knowledgeable and wise Sith Lords in the history of Star Wars. He also knows Force Lightning Storm, which is a technique that is more than enough to overwhelm a single individual in combat and this is Suited Vader we are talking about here, right? Hmm!

and Malak- when away from the Star Forge- is hardly among the top tier of Star Wars.
You indeed failed to notice that Malak actually won on Leviathan, despite being out-numbered by 3 to 1.

Vader is an incredibly powerful combatant
So is Revan and Malak is not far behind.

and Starkiller may be even more powerful- they should take the KotOR combatants.
If Vader is knocked out during the combat than I don't see him taking on Revan and Malak simultaneously alone and win.

Make it SF Malak and Post-KotOR Revan and I may give them this fight, but even then, it's far from certain.
You know what? The KOTOR Team at this stage will be nearly unstoppable.

Tangible God
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
You know what? The KOTOR Team at this stage will be nearly unstoppable. Unstoppable until Bane pops in and tosses a moon at them. Then Nebaris pops in and ambushes Bane with surprise buttsex, but I digress.

Enyalus
I think it's sort of amusing how Schwarz uses Galen at his peak but doesn't give Malak the StarForge empowerment.

Schwarzenegger
Simply because this is not taking place on the SF.

RevanRedeemed
I think Revan, because Vader and Galen can use the Death Star, but Revan and Malak can use the Star Forge. And since Malak can't control the power of the Star Forge, Revan alone wins. I also don't think Revan sucks, it's just because he has a mysterious past, that's all.

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by RevanRedeemed
I think Revan, because Vader and Galen can use the Death Star, but Revan and Malak can use the Star Forge. And since Malak can't control the power of the Star Forge, Revan alone wins. I also don't think Revan sucks, it's just because he has a mysterious past, that's all.

Did you read the thread? This is a two vs two battle on the Executor. No SF or DS involved and a battle between the Galactic Empire and Revan's Sith Empire has been done before and Revan's empire loses every time.

Ultimate Vader
And I think our KOTOR friends lose this fight too.

Mizukage Yoda
Yeah KOTOR characters are off limits from now on, we can't judge their powers other than from personal interpretation. However if I could gauge Revan and Malak's power just from the implications of the game I'd put KOTOR Revan slightly below Yoda, and on par with Mace Windu. Malak would be on par/slightly below Dooku. But based on Canon evidence we have nothing, we don't even know how Revan looked like lol. And so the TFU team curbstomps, especially on the Executor, where Vader and SK know the corridors of the Executor, and could ambush them with ease

Lucien A
Frankly I'd like to see a system of hierarchy which places the more ancient Jedi and Sith above their PT counterparts, but alas...

And yeah, we gotta stop with the KotOR stuff, all the ambiguity and supposition is getting old.

Ultimate Vader

evil face

I'm enlightened. At last, I can see Revan's bad point.

Allankles
Originally posted by Lucien A
Frankly I'd like to see a system of hierarchy which places the more ancient Jedi and Sith above their PT counterparts, but alas...

And yeah, we gotta stop with the KotOR stuff, all the ambiguity and supposition is getting old.

I don't see how ancient Jedi/Sith can be above their descendants since they have generations of revision and improvement of previous techniques. GL calls the PT Jedi the golden generation precisely because they have improved techniques and have had a good long time without big destructive wars to progress their teachings without major interruptions.

Gideon
Because Force aptitude should not increase nor decline with the passage of time.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Gideon
Because Force aptitude should not increase nor decline with the passage of time.

That doesn't follow, either in the case of an individual or of an order.

An individual should always be growing in force mastery. Knowledge and understanding would only grow as time passed.

The Jedi order spent a thousand years 'contemplating the mysteries of the Force'. (RotS novelization- I think) The mysteries would continue to be unlocked- there is no reason to believe that the ancient Jedi knew everything the Modern Jedi knew. Just look at Vaapad- yet another case of Force aptitude (because Vaapad is a method of channeling the force) increasing over time.

This is ignoring Palpatine, who 'invented new techniques at his leisure'. The possibility of creating new techniques shows the capacity of Force aptitude of an order (in this case the sith) to grow, as does Bane's implementation of the Rule of Two. Knowledge and methodology are not static- as time progresses they become more refined and efficient.

Faunus
I think he means potential more than knowledge. Yoda, the Skywalkers, Sidious, Starkiller, and Kyp Durron all being alive at some point at the same time?

No other era has such a high concentration of pure power.

Red Nemesis
It is possible that Sidious and the Skywalkers are linked- that Sidious's birth was the final push that caused the Force to 'birth' the Chosen One. You're right about the other three, although I'm sure that every era has its share of incredibly powerful force users like Kyp/Yoda.

Ultimate Vader
Em, GL has stated that PT Jedi is the most powerful generation of Jedi. Not the KOTOR, Bane, or NJO era.

Lucien A
Yeah, w-we ALL know that.

Ultimate Vader
Hm? why did you use caps lock for the word "all"?

Lucien A
I'm emphasizing the word. Bold seemed too much, while italics didn't seem enough.

Ultimate Vader
Okay.

Gideon
Originally posted by Faunus
I think he means potential more than knowledge.

Correct.

And throw Windu and Dooku on your list.

Red Nemesis
Hooray!11!!one

I agree with Gideon!!

I Am Automatically Right!

Wolverine2179
I'm bumping this to piss off legend if he reads it.

Pre-kotOR Revan could be Darth Revan who is among the most powerful, knowledgeable and wise Sith Lords in the history of Star Wars.
Wow and just what exactly puts revan among the most powerful sith lords in history? Right, as far as combat feats shown on paper or on scree, nothing.

He also knows Force Lightning Storm, which is a technique that is more than enough to overwhelm a single individual in combat and this is Suited Vader we are talking about here, right? Hmm!
Big deal, galens lightning brought down ATAT's and wiped out entire battalions of stormtroopers did jack to vader(he did shrug it off you know).

You indeed failed to notice that Malak actually won on Leviathan, despite being out-numbered by 3 to 1. And you fail to notice that bastila is nothing special, carth is a non force user and by your own admission revan is still in shock of the "terrifying" revelation causing him to get overwhelmed by a simply force stun.

So is Revan and Malak is not far behind.
As far as sheer power and command of the force, vader and galen vastly surpass them.

More knowledge of the force = jack without the substantial force command and raw power.

If Vader is knocked out during the combat than I don't see him taking on Revan and Malak simultaneously alone and win. And how is vader going to get knocked out? Because he got clumsy and hit his head a little too hard?

You know what? The KOTOR Team at this stage will be nearly unstoppable. Because you say so? Oh i know so, so i say thats a no no.

This isn't even on the SF.

*Waits for legend and masturbates vigorously* big grin

truejedi
Originally posted by Wolverine2179
I'm bumping this to piss off legend if he reads it.

Wow and just what exactly puts revan among the most powerful sith lords in history? Right, as far as combat feats shown on paper or on scree, nothing.
Big deal, galens lightning brought down ATAT's and wiped out entire battalions of stormtroopers did jack to vader(he did shrug it off you know).
And you fail to notice that bastila is nothing special, carth is a non force user and by your own admission revan is still in shock of the "terrifying" revelation causing him to get overwhelmed by a simply force stun.

As far as sheer power and command of the force, vader and galen vastly surpass them.

More knowledge of the force = jack without the substantial force command and raw power.
And how is vader going to get knocked out? Because he got clumsy and hit his head a little too hard?

Because you say so? Oh i know so, so i say thats a no no.

This isn't even on the SF.

*Waits for legend and masturbates vigorously* big grin

watch out for DS too, he's been known to throw this stuff out here without substantiation.
His new claim is "I don't need to substantiate anything"

I did DS till i got sick of it, You do Legend, and kotor3 already lost all credibility.

Autokrat is intelligent, and doesn't claim things he doesn't back up, so he doesn't count..

Is there anyone else?

Wolverine2179
No doubt autokrat is intelligent(just a little more aggressive than i am), and i am not too sure about anyone else.

Personally i feel legend may be the worst of them.

So yeah, revan is pretty powerful, i mean he has battalions of fanboys to do his bidding and demonstrate his power.

The only other force user to nearly achieve revans "ub3rness" is galen marek, look at all the crap spewed about him on youtube and most of it coming from 13-15 year olds.

ricrery
Darth Revan is one of the strongest Siths. So I'd go with him and Malak.

The Ground
Originally posted by ricrery
Darth Revan is one of the strongest Siths. So I'd go with him and Malak.

Wow, you're dumb.

Slash_KMC
Or sarcastic.

Please be sarcastic.

Incanus
PLEASE?????

Revan may be powerful and very knowledgable, but he is maybe second or third tier, if not lower than thatt on sheer power.........

yay I have some small tiny itsy bitsy bit of credibility!!!!!!!

truejedi
uh oh incanus... Be prepared to repeat that often... If DS reads this, he will call you out as being wrong without any specific evidence that agrees with him, then he will REPEAT his idiotic argument until you tire of disagreeing, and then he will declare victory.

It is his idea of an "intellectual" debate. Good luck with the path you have chosen.

Incanus
Oh, perfect, I get to constantly try to prove to a guy that he is wrong.......

btw who is BS idk......

Slash_KMC
DS. He's a dick.

Incanus
Ok then, I have no clue who he is, but I am hoping it dosnt come to that............

mattatom
Originally posted by Incanus
Ok then, I have no clue who he is, but I am hoping it dosnt come to that............ Darth Sexy, Beefington these days.

truejedi
Originally posted by mattatom
Darth Sexy, Beefington these days.

QFT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.